Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Demonic Gifteds [Retake] [CLOSED]
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#1 Posted: 19:13:01 29/07/2012 | Topic Creator
You wake up in a concrete cell.The last 3 years are a blur and just as you a piecing things together you notice that you are chained to the wall or the ceiling or something.There may be others like you in the cell,but in most cases you are alone.
You have been experimented upon,and you must learn to control your powers and break out with the other subjects.It is time for revenge.

Rules:
1) 7 characters max
2) Romance allowed but take it to PM if it gets y'know
3) There will be a lot of violence at times
4) No killing another's characters unless you have permission
5) If you want to leave the rp,then post that your character died or something.
6) Goldenfire is my co GM,she has as much power as I do
7) General rules apply
8) I can make more rules

Character Sheet:

Name:
Changes:
Appearance:
History: (How you got to be in The Facility,e.g: donated by a parent,taken from an orphanage,snatched off the streets. It must be something sad)
Other:

My Characters:

Name: Pippin
Personality: She is a normally cheerful girl,but is prone to develop slight schitzophrenia when she is worked up.
Changes: She has cat ears,her hair was turned white and her eyes are now red.
Appearance: -coming soon-
History: She was taken from Sunnyville Orphanage
Other: Her sister is Trinity

Name: Trinity
Personality: She is kind and caring and treats her friends like family.If anyone threatens her or her friends she gets very angry and will hurt them
Changes: wings (A cross between angel and demon),vampire now
Appearance: -coming soon-
History: She was taken from Sunnyville Orphanage
Other: Her sister is Pippin

Name: Xion
Personality: He is a real jerk toward most people,but toward the ones he cares about he is incredibly nice
Changes: vampire
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
History: Taken from Sunnyville Orphanage
Other: He cares for Pippin like a little sister and would do anything for her
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#2 Posted: 20:26:23 29/07/2012
Name: Kailie
Personality: She is relatively outgoing, and can handle herself, most of the time. She does not see crying as weakness if it is emotional pain.
Changes: She was given wolf traits, such as sharper teeth, wolf ears, eyes, and tail. Her nails are more like claws as well, and her senses and speed are enhanced, as well as her strength.
Appearance: (to be found)
History: Also taken from Sunnyville.
Other: She thinks Vampires are cool.

Name: Soratchi
Personality: He is friendly with just about everyone who isn't an adult.
Changes: He has gained the ability to control Oxygen at its most basic level, to manipulate it.
Other: He has a crush on Pippin, but never admitted it to anyone except Kailie, who is his best friend.

Name: Krone
Personality: He is very quiet, and has a dark edge to his personality. Once he gets to know you he is friendly enough.
Changes: He has had black raven wings grafted seamlessly onto his back in an act of perfect gene splicing. He has been granted the power to control H2O molecules in all forms, and he has enhanced physical attributes.
Other: He is the oldest of the group an it weirds him out sometimes. He feels that himself and Xion are the ones protecting the group when they finally all meet up.
lemmingluv Ripto Gems: 907
#3 Posted: 20:47:52 29/07/2012
OOC: This always did look like a cool RP, but I never joined because it started waaaay before I joined :/

Name: Blaire (nicknamed Glare, you'll see why)
Personality: Shy and quiet, but has a fiery temper if you piss her off.
Changes: Given a third eye on her forehead. It is black with a blue and red iris, the pupil is a slit, like a reptile. She usually keeps the eye closed and hides it with her bangs to appear normalish, though what good does it do in here... The eye holds the power of telekinesis, but a lot of the time she can't control it as it's only activated when she's angry. She also has strange knife like appendages that come from her back. They're curved blades and almost look like wing fingers.
Appearance: Shaggy brown hair that just brushes her shoulders. Her bangs fall just above her eyebrows and bright green eyes. Her skin is a pale peach and her lips are a light rose color.
History: She once lived with her younger siblings in the streets, caring for them all. One night she was kidnapped by a man meaning to use her, but instead someone rescued her from him and brought her to the Facility.

OOC: Is this okay?
Other:
#4 Posted: 00:32:23 30/07/2012
Ooc: I think it is. Rio?
#5 Posted: 05:43:56 30/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Ooc: Of course Goldie is accepted,and That seems good lemming.You are accepted
---
#6 Posted: 05:55:16 30/07/2012
OOC: Thanks you guys smilie
#7 Posted: 16:15:09 30/07/2012
Ooc: of course im accepted it would be odd if i wasnt. smilie
#8 Posted: 18:58:12 30/07/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: lol,yeah.
---
#9 Posted: 15:07:09 31/07/2012
OOC: When do you want to start this?
And don't forget Angel Hearts High.
Ezio Hunter Gems: 7178
#10 Posted: 15:31:58 31/07/2012
Name: Will
Personality: Charismatic yet troublesome.
Changes: He can control any type of metal, even at it's most basic form. His red eye is heat seeking, as the blue one is normal.
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
History: Both his parents died in a car wreck, and he was sent to Sunnyville. Then, he was sent to sunnyville, where he was taken along with the others.
Other: N/A
---
"The cowboy has always been a dying breed
But he takes his dying slowly, perched upon his steed."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:49:47 31/07/2012 by Ezio
#11 Posted: 15:43:06 31/07/2012
Ooc: uh... Crap, ezio, thats... Um, thats what Krone has looked like for the past forever, Ezio... Gah... That is the exact picture I use for him.
#12 Posted: 15:44:19 31/07/2012
OOC: Well, shet. I feel like an idiot.
---
#13 Posted: 15:45:30 31/07/2012
Ooc: no, you didnt know. But im serious, and you can check the old topics iif you dont believe me. He's looked like that from the beginning.
#14 Posted: 15:46:09 31/07/2012
OOC: Okay, I will change it.
---
#15 Posted: 15:48:59 31/07/2012
Ooc: thank you. Im sorry.
#16 Posted: 15:50:22 31/07/2012
OOC: Alright, fixed.
---
#17 Posted: 15:58:28 31/07/2012
Ooc: whoa, nice picture. smilie
#18 Posted: 15:59:04 31/07/2012
OOC: Thanks. xD
---
#19 Posted: 16:03:28 31/07/2012
Ooc: smilie
Alright enough of that... No more spamming.
#20 Posted: 06:28:22 01/08/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc; lol,I think we can start now...And I will bump AHH

Pippin opened her eyes,they slowly adjusted to the low level of light.'Where am I?' she thought as she slowly tried to sit up.Something tugged at her throat and her waist just as she was about to be sitting up fully.She gagged a little and looked down,seeing a large metal band around her waist and a chain leading from it attatching her to the wall.She assumed that it was the same with her neck.A whimper escaped from her lips.'This is definately not the orphanage...'

Trinity yawned,and attemped to turn over.Something tugged at her arm and she felt a sharp pain.Her eyes flew open and she swore loudly.Her gaze drifted to her wrist and she saw a metal band wrapped around it with a sturdy chain leading to the nearest wall.The skin under the band was raw and looked like it was going to break soon.Trinity bit her lip and tried not to cry out.If Pippin was near by then that would only scare her.

Xion had been awake for a long time.He was suspended from the roof by chains from his arms and there were chains around his ankles leading to the floor.He had a small smile on his face,they were watching him.Waiting for him to try and make a move.It had been like this for a last couple of hours."I have to get to Pip...I just have to..." he muttered.A small click echoed around his cell and electricity surged through the chains.Xion cried out,but the cry immediately turned into an insane laugh which echoed around.They wouldnt beak him that easily.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:05:40 03/08/2012 by Riolu-Blue-247
#21 Posted: 06:44:34 01/08/2012
OOC: smilie

Blaire was sitting in the corner of her cell, running her fingers repeatedly through her bangs, thus fluffing them up in an awkward manner. Her left ankle was chained to the wall next to her, and she had long since given up struggle against it.

She'd been awake for roughly half an hour, though she had no real way to tell. Blaire had spent her time listening to the sounds of the others, eyes closed so she could take everything in. She could hear some whimpering from somewhere, and maybe someone quietly crying in the distance?

The young girls eyes snapped open at the sound of the warped laughter of Xion, it sent a chill down her spine. She knew that he was being tortured, she was just glad that it wasn't her.

OOC: Are they wearing some kind of uniform or something?
#22 Posted: 14:47:13 01/08/2012
OOC: Okay, Question. If my character controls metal, how does his bonds work?
---
StoryGirl Gold Sparx Gems: 2593
#23 Posted: 17:39:34 01/08/2012
ooc Sorry i didnt join sooner... I couldn't find a good pic but i found one!

Name: Carter
Personality: He is more of the silent type. Wont say much unless he is really close to the person he is talking to.
Changes: His hair color changes with mood and both of his eyes are black but turn bright green in the dark allowing him to see in the dark.
Appearance:[User Posted Image]
History: He was only 14 when he was brought to the facility. He was just a normal kid walking home from school. Carter was only a few steps away from his front door when he was snatched. His father has been looking for him for three years. His mother died of a heart attack when she found out her only child was gone.
Other: He plays a violin that he had with him when he was taken. Its the one thing he has left of his normal life.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#24 Posted: 17:18:10 03/08/2012
Ooc: youre in.
And guys, im sorry, i have been staring at this page for days, with no inspiration.
Yoshi Emerald Sparx Gems: 3062
#25 Posted: 19:28:59 03/08/2012
OOC: Is it to late to join?

Name: Zoey
Personality: She is quite timid but won't back down from a fight.
Changes: She suffers from Lycanthropy and therefore often acts like a wolf. But the demands of the real world often snap her back to reality.
Appearance:[User Posted Image]
History: Zoey was kicked out on the street. She managed to escape for a while but was eventualy caught. She never knew her parents
Other: N/A
---
Wow
Such signature
#26 Posted: 21:14:43 03/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Ooc: @ Ezio- the bonds would be some form of strong plastic or other substance in your case
@ lemmingluv- They are all wearing identical white t-shirts and white pants
@ Yoshi- You are accepted

Pippin had given up her struggles against the chains.She was heavily winded and her neck was incredibly sore.She slowly crawled to the wall she was chained to and placed her hand on it.She wondered who was on the other side,maybe it was Xion...She had heard him laughing before.'I dearly hope he is okay...' She thought

Trinity was standing now,leaning against the wall."Hey!Anyone here other than those sickos watching me from the shadows!?" Trinity called out.She hoped that Xion would answer,but anyone would do.She couldnt stand the quiet anymore.

Xion saw still smiling,humming a song.A man entered his cell,holding a clipboard and a switch."How are you feeling today?" the man asked
"Like sh-t." Xion said
"Atleast you are communicating with us..." the man said.He took his eyes off Xion and stared writing stuff on the clipboard.Xion smirked and pulled agains the chains,towards the guy.He was just close enough. Xion's canines elongated and he sunk them into the man's neck.The man screamed,it echoed around.Xion held on until the man no longer made noise,which was a full 5 minutes later.He then detached from the man and laughed again,"Don't send in newbies to me again!" he said just before the electricity surged through him again. Xion just laughed again
---
#27 Posted: 00:20:42 04/08/2012
OOC: Yay smilie

Zoey dimly woke up and looked around, her neck was chained and collared like some sort of animal. She growled softly at the noise and barked in response. Tugging on the chain she felt to where it was connected, the wall. After failing to bite it off she sat down. It seemed hopeless, was she doomed to wither away and die as an experiment?
---
Wow
Such signature
Angel220200 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4401
#28 Posted: 06:41:31 04/08/2012
Name: Katiela (Kuh-teel-la)
Personality: She's extremely antisocial, she prefers to be with animals more than other humans.
Changes: She has gained large bat wings, and her hearing has improved dramatically. She can now see better in the dark than the light.
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
History: Her family had died when she was young, and she had been hiding in a abandoned house. Every day she would venture out and stay with stray animals, not wanting to be taken to the orphanage. She was taken whilst building a shelter for a litter of puppies.
Other: Whenever she sees a hurt animal, she feels sick until she knows it's better.

OOC: Thought I might try joining this again, hopefully I don't get as stumped this time.
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
#29 Posted: 18:09:53 04/08/2012
Kailie woke, slumped against a wall, feeling like she was choking slightly. Her hands made to reach for her throat, but were stopped by short chains, chaining her arms to the floor. She moved her head slightly and found there was a thick metal ring around her neck, chaining her head to the ceiling. She triied to stand, and managed to end up in a sickening crouch, her hands still chained to at most, a foot of the floor. She could breathe now, but she couldnt stand, and she couldnt lay down, only sit in a painful position. Her feet were chained to the wall, and she whimpered in fear. Where was she?

Soratchi sat in a room with barely any air, hardly able to breathe. They kept him full of paralyzers, and other things that slowed body and brain function, so that he wouldnt be able to kill everyone who walked into the airlock that was his cell. He had been awake for days, and they were seeing how he reacted now.

Krona sat, staring at the tablets that were the only nutrition he was given. They dropped through a slot daily, every day, at the exact same time. He always felt like he was starving, even though his body was completely fine. He felt his collar hum to life and felt his hair stand on end, scalp prickling as the electricity prepared itself. A large glass of water was lowered into his dark, barely lit cell. He picked it up, and swallowed the pills, along with the water, in a few rather desperate gulps. The glass was sucked back up a chute, which closed imediately, and his 'meal' was over.
#30 Posted: 21:09:58 04/08/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc; accepted Angel220200

Trinity tried calling out again,"Hello!?"
She was shocked in reply.Trinity swore as the electricity raced through her.She felt so helpless.She was going to die here,she knew it.

Pippin opened her eyes as a scientist walked in.He was smiling,but not in a cheerful way.More in a creepy way.Pippin's eyes widened.She knew this man,she didnt want him to touch her!The man stopped in front of Pippin and knelt down,"Do you want to get out of these shackles?" he asked,talking slowly likeone would to a child.
"Bite me." Pippin hissed.
"Ah ah...none of that attitude,or you will end up like that boy who holds you so dear..." the scientist said.
"Let us go!" Pippin yelled into his face.
The man punched her and she went out cold.

Xion was humming again,he knew his voice traveled and he hoped that Pippin would hear him and know he was okay.His eyes held no emotion,so the guards didnt know what he was thinking.One scientist waked in and stood a fair distance away."Looks like you are going to see her again...you ready?" the scientist asked
Xion knew what this meant."F-ck off." he said calmly
"I'm afraid I can't do that..."
"Tell that sick b@stard that I'm not watching him hurt Pippin anymore!"
The scientist just rolled his eyes and shot Xion with a tranquilizer.
---
#31 Posted: 22:39:53 04/08/2012
Zoey perked up hearing the voice. So I'm not alone! She called out, "Hello! Where are you?!" As a punishment she was shocked, as the electricity surged through her she snarled like it would help. When it ended she collapsed on the ground gasping for air.
---
Wow
Such signature
#32 Posted: 22:50:05 04/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Trinity heard a voice call out,"I am somewhere where I dont know where I am!"
---
#33 Posted: 22:55:08 04/08/2012
Zoey sat up shaking. She was afraid to be shocked again so she clawed the concreate to make a response.
---
Wow
Such signature
#34 Posted: 04:00:47 05/08/2012
Blaire flinched at the sound of someone screaming, then listened to the sounds of others as they awoke. A lot of them sounded very distraught, though she didn't blame them. She whistled a tune very softly to let them know she was there, but not to get in trouble.
#35 Posted: 04:14:12 05/08/2012
Zoey listened to the whistling and lay down. She was horribly hungry but there was nothing she could do.
---
Wow
Such signature
#36 Posted: 06:01:52 05/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Trinity whistled a tune back to who ever was whistling.She could smell parts of her skin burning and knew there was pain,but she was too exausted to notice the pain or adjust ehrself so it hurt less
---
#37 Posted: 06:03:30 05/08/2012
Blaire tilted her head and listened to the response. She answered with her own bird-like whistle pattern.
#38 Posted: 08:21:29 06/08/2012
Katiela stared distantly into the darkness of the cell, attempting to stretch out her legs. She listened to the sounds of other people, and shuddered. Her neck and feet were chained to the wall, the skin around the metal was raw from struggling. Her wings had been tied up in an uncomfortable manner, and she kept shifting positions. Katiela felt eyes on her and she clenched her fists, her nails digging into her skin.

OOC: I feel sorry for Pippin..
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
#39 Posted: 13:21:47 06/08/2012
Kailie heard screaming, and flinched, whining. She couldnt move well enough to do anything. She let out a loud bark, and felt a shock on the middle of her back, sending her into a painful convulsion. She slumped, but couldnt breathe, and had to stand on shaky feet, in pain.

Soratchi heard nothing. He was aware of not much at all.

Krona heard it all, but could do nothing.
#40 Posted: 13:52:04 06/08/2012
Katiela heard the screaming and screwed her eyes shut. "Make it stop.. Make it stop!" she cried. Being in a small space was freaking her out. She was replied by a shock of electricity going along the chains, to her neck collar. She gasped, her hands flying up to the collar. She tried pulling at it, but it wouldn't come off. She eventually gave up and hugged her knees to her chest.
---
#41 Posted: 14:10:44 06/08/2012
Kailie heard someone really close by shouting 'make it stop'. She blinked...
Someone opened her cell door, and she braced herself. "I'll stop it if i can!" she shouted while the door was open, and strained up at the handcuffs.
She felt electricity rip through her again, making her convulse painfully. The scientist laughed. "no, no you wont." he said, and as she lay there, unable to move, not bothering with breathing for the moment, he took a few measurements, then pressed a button on a watch, and her neck chain extended. She slumped to the floor, panting heavily. She lay there... Then lunged, and grabbed the guy, claws flashing as she ripped his throat out. Electricity shocked her again, but she howled, and worked through it, slamming her hand on the 'release' button. Her shackles released, and she ripped the little electricity thing off her back, hurling it against the wall. It shorted out, and she sat there, shaking and panting...
#42 Posted: 20:38:28 06/08/2012
Blaire gasped, hearing Kailies attack. She was in a nearby cell, and listened. Was someone actually strong enough to break out?
#43 Posted: 22:32:36 06/08/2012
Zoey shuddered at the howl. But she didn't care anymore, she whimpered softly.
---
Wow
Such signature
#44 Posted: 00:34:29 07/08/2012
Will couldn't move his hands or neck easily as he stared at one of the walls. His whole cell was made of a hard plastic as it was cold too. "**** you guys and your expiraments!" He shouted breathlessly.
---
#45 Posted: 06:10:29 07/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Pippin had been placed back in her cell,her uniform was ripped and coated in blood and she was unconcious.Her white hair was spread around ehr head in a halo,giving her an angelic look.Her ears twitched a little,as did her tail.She was so out of it,it was going to take her a long long time to wake up.

Xion was shoved back into his cell."You made me watch him do that to her..." Xion muttered.His calm mask slipping,he ran at the scientist before he was shackled up again and ripped the man's throat out,spraying the area around him with blood.A small smile spread onto Xion's face as he licked the blood off.He slammed into the bars until they smashed.Sirens blared and lights went red."Time to go save some people..." he muttered.

Trinity heard the sirens and watched as the lights dimmed,tinted red now.She was still bound tightly.Her wings flexed and her teeth itched.She was so hungry."LET ME OUT!" she howled,struggling against her shackles."I HAVE TO FIND HER!!LET ME OUUUT!!!"
---
#46 Posted: 12:18:26 07/08/2012
Katiela closed her eyes, hearing the sirens. She began singing a quiet song;
"The puppies got out of the box, one by one..
The puppy farms looked all around, but could not find them.
The dogs were always tested on, one by one..
But now the puppies have escaped, revenge is what they want.
"
---
#47 Posted: 18:22:20 07/08/2012
Kailie heard the sirens, and smiled. Someone else was breaking out. She stood, and ignored the blood on her hands. She ran out into the hall, and stared around... Then she went to the cell next to her own, ripping the lock off. She was enjoying this new strength she had. She tore it off, and the door swung open. She looked in, at Blaire. She had no clue who he was, but it didnt matter. She was an interesting sight, her hands stained with blood as they were.
#48 Posted: 18:59:42 07/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Xion ran through the facility,killing evry scientist he met.Though he did not meet the one he was hoping he would.He followed a scent trail and ended up finding Kailie.His front was covered in blood,except his face.That was still clean,obviously he had cleaned it because there was a lot of blood on his neck
---
#49 Posted: 21:16:14 07/08/2012
Blaire looked up at Kailie in surprise, then a smile crossed her face. She rose from the ground and focused her energy on her chain. Her third eye opened and the chain snapped just enough for her to pull it free.

She stepped out of her cell and gave a nod to Kailie. "Thank you ever so much." she said as her third eye closed. "I knew this day would come!"
#50 Posted: 01:55:31 08/08/2012
Kailie looked at Xion, and smiled a bit. "Xion!" She said, and rushed over, ignoring the blood, and hugged him, tail wagging. Oh my god, she'd missed all her friends so much! And in this place, anyone she knew from before she considered a friend.

Soratchi heard the sirens and smiled a bit. He couldn't move, but he could hope he would be found.

Krona smiled slowly as the sirens blared... He'd been waiting. He grimaced, and then a slit appeared on his shoulder. He pulled blood out, and sliced the collar off. He had about a cup of blood, but he was controlling the water in it, the molecules of water. He stopped the bleeding of his arm by freezing it, and then slashed a hole in the wall, standing and kicking it through.
Page 1 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me