Page 1 of 1
dark variant? [CLOSED]
palmo Green Sparx Gems: 380
#1 Posted: 06:59:25 24/07/2012 | Topic Creator
There is most likely going to only be one again and there has been no confirmation of one excisting.
There is going to be none in the 3ds starter pack as the characters in that have already been confirmed.
---
Skylander contest here:
palmo's contest
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:00:26 24/07/2012 by palmo
sykotek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1262
#2 Posted: 07:42:19 24/07/2012
I wasn't going to make a post about this, but I've had the same thought for a while now. Here's where the current Giants Starter Packs doesn't make too much sense to me. With the console and 3DS version, they included characters that were exclusively available in starter packs. Not everyone has a 3DS, I get that, but in the US, they decided to include Dark Spyro as an exclusive along with two other characters which would appeal to both 3DS owners and non-3DS owners alike, so there's a good chance that some people bought the 3DS version to get the figures.

With Giants, the 3DS version will have Tree Rex...the same exact Giant as in the console versions...where's the sense in doing that...making a repeat and now penalizing the consumer that is buying a starter pack instead of rewarding them. Not everyone wants a repeat figure (although I personally don't mind either way). ...but it doesn't make sense... it kills the incentive that average consumers who don't have a 3DS of buying the 3DS version of the game.

So, in conclusion... fan-speculation:
I'm guessing Dark Tree Rex or some variant of Tree Rex with the 3DS starter set. Also...no one mentions a PS Vita version of Skylanders Giants anywhere...it makes sense that it'd be in production and pretty much identical to the 3DS version.
---
Volcanic Vault World Tour is temporarily on hold...waiting on dwattzdrummer
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#3 Posted: 11:49:52 24/07/2012
I suspect the Cynder included in the 3DS pack will be a dark variant. This would follow the precedent set by Spyro in SSA.
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me