Forum

Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
I am so stupid [CLOSED]
ilovespyro11 Gnorc Gems: 334
#1 Posted: 18:54:53 23/07/2012 | Topic Creator
This is my day! The day I trip up the stairs twice in one hour, a bug flies into my mouth...but I also FINALLY found out how to get that friggin orb behind the doors in summer forest!!! After 7 years of playing I figure it out! I feel like an idiot :-) and I didn't even intend to fly there, I was aiming for suicide out of the windows (which I also found out you can't fly through them) -.-
I'm not trying to be mean or anything :-)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:41:34 26/07/2012 by ilovespyro11
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12760
#2 Posted: 09:17:47 24/07/2012
Well done for finding the orb. smilie
It took me a while to figure it out too.
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#3 Posted: 15:33:33 24/07/2012
I remember when i got that one , it was by accident too , but it did not take so much time from me ( i guess i was lucky to got it pretty early).
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Wojowu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1415
#4 Posted: 20:23:11 24/07/2012
It took me half a hour to figure this out. But 7 years? How old are you now?
---
Any Osu fan here?
faunatic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1811
#5 Posted: 02:49:25 25/07/2012
don't be mean. not everyone notices things quickly. there were things about spyro 2 faun didn't discover until almost ten years after the game came out (like the breakable wall in autumn plains that leads eventually to the orb on the little island after a long flight). sometimes the fun is discovering something new in a game one thinks is memorized. :)
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#6 Posted: 08:23:35 25/07/2012
Quote: ilovespyro11
This is my day! The day I trip up the stairs twice in one hour, a bug flies into my mouth...but I also FINALLY found out how to get that friggin orb behind the doors in summer forest!!! After 7 years of playing I figure it out! I feel like an idiot :-) and I didn't even intend to fly there, I was aiming for suicide out of the windows (which I also found out you can't fly through them) -.-

That one took me a long time to figure out, not knowing that you can fly through the window to get to the other one, because it looked like Spyro wasn't meant to glide there, it just looked like it was apart of the scenery to me, and so it took me a few weeks until I decided to come back to it at the end of the game, and my Dad suggested to me to fly from one window to the other, I failed at it the first time because I forgot to hover, but the second time I made it.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#7 Posted: 21:54:20 25/07/2012
it took faun a day just to remember which orb this was. faun didn't figure out how to get it until just a few years ago despite having had the game since its release. :D
#8 Posted: 10:47:29 26/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Wojowu

I'm twelve now :-)
#9 Posted: 14:58:16 26/07/2012

Oh, so you were 5 then? I thought you are a bit older smilie I was playing that for first time when I was 8, that's why it hasn't took me long smilie
---
Any Osu fan here?
#10 Posted: 15:48:26 26/07/2012 | Topic Creator

Oh, so you were 5 then? I thought you are a bit older smilie I was playing that for first time when I was 8, that's why it hasn't took me long smilie

Lolzz smilie
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#11 Posted: 18:49:00 26/07/2012

Congratulations!!!

By the way, after defeating Ripto for the first time, I Was looking for the other orbs. This ORB took me like 3 or 4 hours to figure out how to get it >.< (Yeah, I was 6 in that moment xD)
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
#12 Posted: 03:11:46 27/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: SamXala

Congratulations!!!

By the way, after defeating Ripto for the first time, I Was looking for the other orbs. This ORB took me like 3 or 4 hours to figure out how to get it >.< (Yeah, I was 6 in that moment xD)

Mystic Marsh orbs are horrible! I cant get through that level without dying at least once. I'm so happy I finally got the Summer Forest orb though smilie there's also some gems I can't get but I've forgotten which world they are in...haven't played the game for 2 months. You were 6? Compared to me at that age your one of those people born playing Spyro smilie
DarkCynder10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3346
#13 Posted: 03:19:31 27/07/2012
It took me about a minute to figure that out. :U But I can see where it could get confusing.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#14 Posted: 18:03:02 29/07/2012 | Topic Creator
I tried to charge the doors down. I think I fell asleep once doing that.
WolfTron Green Sparx Gems: 216
#15 Posted: 23:58:32 29/07/2012
Charging the doors down, eh? Now that's determination!
---
I saw something shiny
#16 Posted: 14:08:32 30/07/2012

Congratulations!!!

Mystic Marsh orbs are horrible! I cant get through that level without dying at least once. I'm so happy I finally got the Summer Forest orb though smilie there's also some gems I can't get but I've forgotten which world they are in...haven't played the game for 2 months. You were 6? Compared to me at that age your one of those people born playing Spyro smilie

Yeah, Now I'm 18 I'm still playing the First 3 games (Yesterday I Finish Spyro 2 Ripto's Rage again xD)
---
#17 Posted: 17:02:23 30/07/2012

Congratulations!!!

Yeah, Now I'm 18 I'm still playing the First 3 games (Yesterday I Finish Spyro 2 Ripto's Rage again xD)

Some people never get too old for games of Spyro type smilie And congratulations for finishing RR
---
Any Osu fan here?
#18 Posted: 10:49:15 31/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Ohh I'll be playing Spyro in my old lady rocking chair!
#19 Posted: 18:29:24 31/07/2012

Really? You would play Spyro for that long?
---
#20 Posted: 18:33:33 31/07/2012
Quote: SuperSpyroFan

Why not? I'll play Spyro for that long
---
Any Osu fan here?
#21 Posted: 16:28:20 01/08/2012
Quote: SuperSpyroFan

Why not? I'll play Spyro for that long

Me too xD
---
#22 Posted: 18:03:03 01/08/2012
faun is past the late 20s and still breaks out the old spyro games every few years just for fun.
#23 Posted: 20:01:31 01/08/2012
I'll probably be doing the same in years to come.
---
#24 Posted: 21:20:41 15/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: WolfTron
Charging the doors down, eh? Now that's determination!

Yes, I was a very determined under-10 year old smilie Now I'm just like, Okay I can't find the egg/orb/gem, who cares, I'll go back later!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me