Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Judas Among Them. [CLOSED]
Komodo Blue Sparx Gems: 758
#1 Posted: 03:18:23 08/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Yeah, "Judas Kiss" was already taken, and I didn't really want this to be a shipping fic, so yeah. This is either a twoshot or threeshot, so don't expect much ( if you like it ). Ta Da!

Part 1: Reflections

It had been but a few short days since there awakening. The crystal had shattered upon Hunter’s first barrage of arrows. They fell with a loud thud. Sparx, being himself and all, came up with the usual sarcastic remark. “I feel like Cynder on a normal day!” He exclaimed.
Hunter was a blast. Spyro took an instant liking to him. If what the guardians had said about reincarnation was true, he thought that he and Hunter must have been good buddies in another life.
Cynder was, to say the least, changed. She was a lot more bold. A lot more bold. She had begun to talk more and, this may be just be in his head, strut right in front of him!
All these thoughts, they’re making his head spin. Or that could be the freaking deformed ape juggling him around with it’s stupid mammalian buddies. Yeah, Spyro’s pretty sure that’s it. Enough of this, he thinks. Utilizing his full power, he unleashes a heat wave that cover’s his foes in a swathe of flame. He turns his head to see Cynder do some acrobatic leaps, slicing and dicing her enemies in the process. Hunter is doing just as well, driving through the horde like a bulldozer.
Gathering himself, he rises from the dust cloud that was kicked up in the battle. “Everyone okay?”
“I’m good.” Cynder responds.
“I’ll live.” Hunter says. Spyro notes the nasty gash in an opening through his armor.
“Despite the fact I’m hanging with giant lizards, I’m cool.” Saw that coming. He thinks.
“Let’s get going then.”
---
I traded my soul for a muffin, and you know what? It was delicious.
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#2 Posted: 14:44:33 08/06/2008
Wow! Good story, Komodo.
#3 Posted: 16:50:51 08/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Thanks. This is really my first foray into the world of fanfics. I'v had all these ideas, but was to lazy to actually write'em down. smilie More tonight or tommorow! smilie
---
#4 Posted: 16:55:34 08/06/2008
Ok. Hows about tonight?
#5 Posted: 19:03:03 08/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Sure.... Yeah, It'll be a threeshot. Guess who the Judas is! smilie
---
#6 Posted: 19:04:05 08/06/2008
Someone?
#7 Posted: 20:13:59 08/06/2008 | Topic Creator
No. The air decided to stop letting them breathe. smilie
---
#8 Posted: 00:05:21 09/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Part Two

The cool night wind blew past Spyro. He liked this. It was actually quiet. And apeless. Spyro really liked that part.
“Spyro? Is that you? Mind if I join you?” Cynder pops up, sitting beside him on his hillside perch.
“No. Make yourself at home.”
“Oh don’t worry I will.” She says… seductively!?
Nah. She’s just happy, that’s all. How naïve of him! If he knew…
“Spyro, you know I like you.”
“Yeah. Of course. We’re all friends here,” He waves a wing at Sparx and Hunter, sleepily dozing by the fire.
“Spyro.” She whispers. He feels her wing wrap around him. Then… a kiss?!
But strangely, he enjoys it. He had felt…attracted to Cynder before, but never had he thought about this before. And yet this was happening…
Spyro was just about to wrap his wings around her, a sharp pang of pain at the base of his neck was felt, and then… darkness.
Spyro just caught Cynder’s words before dozing off into possible eternal sleep. “Master shall be pleased.”

Duh Duh Duh Dunnnnnn
---
#9 Posted: 02:10:55 09/06/2008
smilie Poor Spyro... Aw, who cares? I liked it!! smilie
#10 Posted: 12:24:19 09/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Thanks! smilie
---
#11 Posted: 00:42:47 10/06/2008
No problem. smilie
#12 Posted: 20:11:05 10/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Its good to know someone is following this. I wish more people would respond to this ficcy though...
---
#13 Posted: 00:01:17 11/06/2008
Ya. Maybe people look at the story, (maybe read it,) but don't like it, or just don't feel like posting. (No offense. smilie) Anyway, this is a good story and that's all that matters.
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12070
#14 Posted: 00:12:52 11/06/2008
Not bad, good story smilie
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
#15 Posted: 00:15:37 11/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Thanks! I hope your not begruged at me, Spyroboy, for our earlier debate. Anyway, I hope to update later tonight!
---
#16 Posted: 00:26:02 11/06/2008
Awesome! More story, better, um, somethin'. smilie
#17 Posted: 01:19:46 11/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Part 3

The first thing Spyro noticed was that he felt weak. Something was draining him, sucking the energy out of him. The second thing was, he remembered. Cynder had seduced him! He sheathed his claws in anger. You gullible frogweed! But deep down, he really did like Cynder.
What was that smell?! It smelled familiar. Then it hit him. Bodies. Charred, battled scarred, dead bodies! There were heaps of’em! Spyro was certain he was in the lions den. The Dark Master’s lair. What if it comes back? By it, he means the side brought out in his fight with Gaul. That “Dark Spyro” seemed to have a collective conscience of it’s own. Spyro remembers it fighting him, tearing him in two. He hopes it doesn’t come back. Being this close to it’s “parent” source, It’s a possibility.
Spyro turns, and sees the familiarly threatening shadows of dreadwings. He could here their deranged, starved howls. Must be their feeding pen. Spyro is in no condition to fight. His mental and emotional scars need time to heal. With a forced flap of his wings, e takes off to the skies. One day, he’ll come back. He’ll bring peace to this realm. It will be his dawn. His dawn of the dragon.

Fin.

I'm suprised no one caught that reference in Part 1. Hope ya enjoyed it. There's a slight, slight slight slight sliiight chance I'll make a sequel. Dunno.
---
#18 Posted: 01:51:36 11/06/2008
Wow. That was so awesome a forgot to open my mouth in awe. smilie
#19 Posted: 02:22:05 11/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Pee-shaw. It's not as good as Razz's work or Zerodius (that dude is real deep, seriously).
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me