Page 1 of 1
Skylander Giant Figures.... [CLOSED]
Godzilla Blue Sparx Gems: 504
#1 Posted: 14:36:56 22/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Does anyone know when the redesigned figures for "Skylanders: Giants" come out? Will they be released Waves like the previous game's figures?
EpicHiro Blue Sparx Gems: 889
#2 Posted: 14:41:38 22/07/2012
Nothing's been confirmed yet, but chances are that remodelled figures will be released when the game is released, and they'll be released in waves.
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#3 Posted: 20:17:00 22/07/2012
I'd imagine we should start seeing the figures around the week of release. If the companies knew what they were and depending on how much the stores are getting in their first shipments, they ought to have the figures out before the game is released, which allows people to go and buy them ahead of time. And not on a particular day either. Making an "event" out of it would attract more customers, but you'd have more happy customers if you had them out early in a quiet release.

Honestly, we talked about it before, but they should have the Series 2 figures out now. Those at least still work on the original Skylanders and would begin to generate hype for Giants.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
melt4rf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1078
#4 Posted: 17:03:07 26/07/2012
hey guys i have a question not sure if its been posted before but does anyone know if we are going to be able to buy the new figures without having to buy the series 2 characters cause i dont want the duplicates i already have?
---
Have All 32 original SSA and new Giants Skylanders
Searching for: smilie smilie
#5 Posted: 19:05:48 26/07/2012
^You don't have to buy any series two characters to get the new ones or 100% the game.^
melt4rf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1078
#6 Posted: 22:28:01 26/07/2012
just wondering cause i know with the last game some of the characters i only saw like in the 3 packs and was wondering if they were going to do new ones with the series 2 in 3 packs or in the "battle packs" we are hearing about with exclusive characters.
---
Have All 32 original SSA and new Giants Skylanders
Searching for: smilie smilie
#7 Posted: 11:40:07 27/07/2012
I doubt the skylanders in Battle Packs will be exclusive. Battle Packs contain two skylanders and a battle arena. Three packs will be released - so will Adventure Packs and single packs.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me