Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Elementals [CLOSED]
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#1 Posted: 14:18:48 18/07/2012 | Topic Creator
I don't know why I wrote these, they took about twenty minutes, but I thought I would share them here. Enjoy, they're anonymous original works. smilie And also out of curiosity... Pick an Element? I think I belong perfectly in Darkness. smilie

Quote: Fire
Fire is the classic Element. Elementals of it are at their most simple sticklers of tradition- the dragons will undergo the typical loot and princess freeroam, the humans will insist on simply existing and making things for as long as possible, the goblins will speak through caverns and valleys, and so on. They are unique in that they do not fall under a certain personality or set of strengths, but instead that they will always have the same basic ending ideals as their archetypes. Water is horrible for them, but they will naturally defeat those of Air.

Quote: Water
Water is the definition of an odd and uncertain Element. Elementals of Water often strive for justice and purity, but are willing to do anything for it, even harm their own cause. At their best, they will manage and use this to their advantage to perfect their creations. At their worst, they will dictate over anything simply to say they have won. Water Elementals, fortunately, usually have strong mental clarity, so their emotions will likely not cloud their actions. The worst will cause absolute chaos on all ends, while the best will craft the unimaginable to destroy destruction itself. They are weak to the Element of Earth and strong against the Element of Fire.

Quote: Earth
Earth rewards through hard work and perseverance. Elementals of this one need to be patient and respectful, and usually are. Their greatest strength would likely be their natural longer-than-usual life, which allows them to do what they wish and perfect it. They are often in mastery of one thing, and one thing only, and rarely branch interests and intelligences unless they truly wish to. Due to this Earth Elementals are extremely situational but truly the closest to perfect at what they do. Obviously, however, if they stray from their path, it can be disastrous for their interest, so they must be willing to schedule absolutely and utterly everything. Wasting any moderate portion of their life often results in a disappointing outcome. Earth Elementals decimate Water but are crumbled by Air.

Quote: Air
Air Elementals understand where to go and have a great feeling of what everything is, true to their base. A force to be reckoned with, an Air Elemental often has the potential to be a powerful, instinctual force. They are full of heart and are generally very carefree and open. Many Air Elementals are able to work in a pinch where others fail. Due to their trust in their own feelings, they can be stubborn headed, or blinded by their own thoughts. If they even slightly overthink, they will probably fail their cause, as many depend on their immediate speed. In contrast, more than a few foolishly headstrong Air Elementals have fallen due to trusting their gut too much. However, when they trust simply their instincts with a pinch of memory and nothing else, Air Elementals are weak to little but the force of Fire and are the death call of Earth.

Quote: Darkness
Darkness is, truly, the most ultimately balanced Element. Darkness Elementals are even headed and open minded philosophers that tend to notice what others do not. Curious to know every little detail of everything they are interested in, they are not always happy with what they do and are constantly striving to improve their work, despite the desire for a perfected ending. When given the right tools to obtain something, they are more than capable of getting it, and are able to figure out many things on their own. Unfortunately, they will often crumble if not handled perfectly and can be insanely temperamental. Unless in particular situations, they also have little trust in their instincts, instead preferring pure meaning and logic. Despite their shortcomings, Darkness Elementals tend to be skilled in many areas, and have complete Elemental neutrality.
TheAceOfBreath Green Sparx Gems: 356
#2 Posted: 15:58:54 18/07/2012
Quote:
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished.

Sorry, sorry. Had to do that. I think I'm water.
---
"We're talking about Hetalia."
"No wonder I don't understand."
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me