Legendary giants!!! [CLOSED]
Aquatic Llama Green Sparx Gems: 436
#51 Posted: 22:14:02 20/07/2012
Quote: kappapopm
matrix=troll

enuff said......

[User Posted Image]

Is this where you live Kappa? JK bro.

But in all seriousness, he's following and stating the laws of the forum. Don't double post! It's not that hard people, and OP you can't just have special rules in your thread. There is a magical button called the "Edit" button. You can change what you write without making another post. If it's the forum rules, it's the forum rules.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:47:17 20/07/2012 by Aquatic Llama
fateorfear Blue Sparx Gems: 901
#52 Posted: 07:56:44 21/07/2012 | Topic Creator
right then, ive just been and read all of the rules, its does NOT state anywhere that i or anyone for that matter cannot double post, it just says that it is pointless when the comments can just be edited, as for my triple post the first was a direct reply to the previous comment, and the other 2 were quote replys, as i have only been using forums full stop for about 2 months and rarley even go on them i never knew about multi quoting and all that jazz, ive edited my triple post just to shut some people up, now can we please just get back on topic

i for 1 am looking forward to legendary giants as the legendary colour scheme looks soooo much better than the normal colours.
---
DARK SPYRO HAS RETURNED!!!!
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me