fateorfear Blue Sparx Gems: 901
#1 Posted: 11:40:57 17/07/2012 | Topic Creator
I'm sorry i cannot prove this with photographic evidence
As most of to know by now I work at toys 'r' us
This morning whilst looking on our computer systems
I came across a list of new skylanders merchandise we will be getting in
This included amongst other things
LEGENDARY BOUNCER
also a skylanders display case with free whamshell!!!
I do hope this makes some people happy
---
DARK SPYRO HAS RETURNED!!!!
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#2 Posted: 12:13:56 17/07/2012

I can't even express how sad I am about this. Not only are they making them, and that they are going to be ridiculously difficult to find again, but they aren't even going to do it for all the Elements at this rate. Why make another Tech Legendary, even if it is a Giant?
fanjo Gold Sparx Gems: 2382
#3 Posted: 12:42:37 17/07/2012
Is there a price for the legendary bouncer yet?
Blazier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1711
#4 Posted: 12:45:56 17/07/2012
Are they only Toys 'r' Us again
---
BLAZIER APPROVED
fanjo Gold Sparx Gems: 2382
#5 Posted: 12:50:18 17/07/2012
Quote: Blazier
Are they only Toys 'r' Us again

Ledgendaries are TRU exclusive.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#6 Posted: 13:11:26 17/07/2012
It looks like more pieces of the giants puzzle are coming together.
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#7 Posted: 14:04:10 17/07/2012
Quote: fateorfear
LEGENDARY BOUNCER

Does that mean Wham-Shell will be a Series 2?
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#8 Posted: 14:45:00 17/07/2012
I don't think that you have the rights to share this information. Especially if you got it from your system at work.
Kesrael Gold Sparx Gems: 2507
#9 Posted: 14:54:19 17/07/2012
Quote: Reimu
I don't think that you have the rights to share this information. Especially if you got it from your system at work.

Oh brother
---
I'm Kesrael_V on Lost Islands! Add me!!
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#10 Posted: 15:05:36 17/07/2012

The forum police have arrived!

[User Posted Image]

I'm pretty sure the world will keep spinning, especially considering the OP provided no imagery or documentation. I could say they were making a robotic Wham-Shell and, what, Activision can come after me?
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#11 Posted: 15:15:39 17/07/2012
Well, if it was a true information, and you took it from you work, well you could lose your job and yeah, Activision could come after you.

I'm not a "forum Police", I don't even know why you are saying this. I just wanted to mention this, just in case he doesn't know that he can have big troubles for this, if he is not lying.
#12 Posted: 15:26:28 17/07/2012
It looks like if whammy is a series 2, then zap gets the boot.
spyrodadragon Green Sparx Gems: 490
#13 Posted: 15:28:44 17/07/2012
that leaves us with gill and zap and who doesn't get reposed get's legendaryified
---
everyone spam this now Posted Image: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/i...0x/30597908.jpg
or the enderman will kill you
#14 Posted: 15:33:08 17/07/2012
Quote: spyrodadragon
that leaves us with gill and zap and who doesn't get reposed get's legendaryified

The amazon leak revealed a gill grunt repose.

And it looks like the line up for water is:
Water Giant-Chill-Legendary Slam Bam-Gill Grunt Series 2-Wham Shell Series 2-Non Legendary Slam Bam

Ah well... Zap was good.
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6325
#15 Posted: 15:39:58 17/07/2012
Quote: Nibelilt

I can't even express how sad I am about this. Not only are they making them, and that they are going to be ridiculously difficult to find again, but they aren't even going to do it for all the Elements at this rate. Why make another Tech Legendary, even if it is a Giant?
THIS!
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
#16 Posted: 15:40:43 17/07/2012
i didn't actully look i just read what people posted and i don't remember that
---
everyone spam this now Posted Image: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/i...0x/30597908.jpg
Aquatic Llama Green Sparx Gems: 436
#17 Posted: 15:52:39 17/07/2012
Well, if it was a true information, and you took it from you work, well you could lose your job and yeah, Activision could come after you.

I'm not a "forum Police", I don't even know why you are saying this. I just wanted to mention this, just in case he doesn't know that he can have big troubles for this, if he is not lying.

Activision is not going to come after him. PLus if he want's to risk his job (Which he probably won't) thats his choice to make. Not yours. Thanks for sharing OP even if it's not true.
#18 Posted: 15:59:10 17/07/2012
Quote: Aquatic Llama

Activision is not going to come after him. PLus if he want's to risk his job (Which he probably won't) thats his choice to make. Not yours. Thanks for sharing OP even if it's not true.

I'm not making decisions for him? What is your point?

"I just wanted to mention this, just in case he doesn't know that he can have big troubles for this, if he is not lying."
#19 Posted: 16:50:30 17/07/2012 | Topic Creator
firstly i can confirm this is true!,
secondly i can confirm i will not lose my job over this, as if you search the right places this information is availible elsewhere
thirdly i do not know whether the display case with free whammy is a series 2 or just something that will be released before
the reason for this doubt is the fact that all of the skylanders giants stuff on the system says giants but this display case just says
skylanders display case with free wham shell

for anyone "worried" about me losing my job, simple thing is ring your local tru store (dont know whats on the usa systems yet) and just ask if they can check their systems to see if they will be getting them in stock
the particular system i used is there for staff to look up items requested by customers and the customers are even allowed to look at the screens themselves, so if it was in fact privileged information it would not be on our systems, there is even an online ordering reference number for them but i did not write them down, otherwise i would have put them on here so people could keep checking the website until they were on there
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:51:11 17/07/2012 by fateorfear
#20 Posted: 16:56:12 17/07/2012
Well, happy that your job isn't at risk. It's just weird that you can find it there while Activision/TFB didn't talk about it yet.
#21 Posted: 17:00:24 17/07/2012 | Topic Creator
its in a list along with the display case, wii remote, xbox remote and ps3 remote, the legendary back pack and a few others, ive finished work now but will try and remember to look again tomorrow and see what else was there
---
#22 Posted: 05:45:24 18/07/2012
He won't lose his job, I'm sure of that, EB Games manager shares inside info on Nintendo stuff to me all the time... Game lists... Prices... Release dates... Offers, etc. etc. which is completely unseen elsewhere, and he hasn't gotten into any trouble at all.
L-Sunburn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1739
#23 Posted: 06:41:19 18/07/2012

Lol ikr your giving goodadvice.. In all honesty clearly if this is true...we shouldntknow about it..to late
---
Favorties smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#24 Posted: 12:33:46 18/07/2012
one thing for sure.... if there is legendaries released of the giants, dont bother buy the regular one... lesson learned from the first game.
kiz3000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1734
#25 Posted: 14:33:44 18/07/2012
Is there any news of the Official Skylanders card game on your computers?

It should be released at the end of August and yet no proper info has come out about it, not even at comic con. I expected Activision to have at least mentioned it by now.
#26 Posted: 14:37:08 18/07/2012
Actually, I won't buy the Legendaries at all anymore. Legendary Giants are pointless since they're already overpowered in normal form, and though the regular Slam Bam and Ignitor Reposes work with Spyro's Adventure, the Legendary editions are locked out, so why buy any? I actually kinda feel ashamed anyone would buy these.
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#27 Posted: 16:39:50 18/07/2012
LEGENDARY BOUNCER

don't suppose by any chance you have a date when tru uk will be taking pre-orders?
#28 Posted: 18:05:18 18/07/2012 | Topic Creator
not as of yet, we are currently doing a "regester your interest" thing, basically your name and contact details will be put in a book along with your choice of starter pop pack and so on, then as soon as we start the pre orders you will be contacted and told what pre order options will be avalible to you, and word on the grapevine is there will be a tru exclusive to pre orderers

Quote: kiz3000

Is there any news of the Official Skylanders card game on your computers?

It should be released at the end of August and yet no proper info has come out about it, not even at comic con. I expected Activision to have at least mentioned it by now.

ill check tomorrow, to be honest i didnt think to look in different catagories on the computer, only the video game acessories one, there may even be info on the megabloks (watch this space)

Actually, I won't buy the Legendaries at all anymore. Legendary Giants are pointless since they're already overpowered in normal form, and though the regular Slam Bam and Ignitor Reposes work with Spyro's Adventure, the Legendary editions are locked out, so why buy any? I actually kinda feel ashamed anyone would buy these.

not quite sure where you got your information from, but im pretty certain the series 2 figures do not work with ssa
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:05:30 21/07/2012 by fateorfear
#29 Posted: 20:46:15 18/07/2012
http://www.wired.com/geekdad/2...ility-upgrades/

Look at the bottom.
#30 Posted: 21:49:24 18/07/2012
well he got it wrong only 24
---
camo1123 Blue Sparx Gems: 613
#31 Posted: 22:05:14 18/07/2012

your right he/she could get sewed for telling us this
---
Please call me mad jack
#32 Posted: 22:31:22 18/07/2012

not quite sure where you got your information from, but im pretty certain the series 2 figures do not work with ssa

Nope, the official website confirms that they will. In one of the notes it mentioned it. I also believe they said it in an interview.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#33 Posted: 02:18:17 19/07/2012
Doesnt this belong in giants?
---
words. letters. filler.
matthewgerber Blue Sparx Gems: 662
#34 Posted: 04:33:50 19/07/2012
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
Doesnt this belong in giants?

Not if you follow the new forum layout. This is about toys. There is not a separate forum for Giants toys specifically.
---
Portal Master Blaze Brightsun @ Skylanders:Universe
SparCrux1101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1898
#35 Posted: 05:37:37 19/07/2012

actually, the giants were altered since we first saw them, they changed the giants from having the strength of 10 skylanders to having the unbalanced force of 1. and personally legends are very pleasing to have as they also have a better color scheme.
---
WTB: Molten Hot dog
c/._.c\ Dancin puddin /b._.\b
#36 Posted: 05:39:46 19/07/2012

nah, he's not gonna lose his job, people have done ALOT worse. i've seen workers lie to me about what they have. and some employees even grab items before releasing them. store policies are to let the consumers have a shot at the item before taking it at the end of said period.
---
#37 Posted: 05:45:22 19/07/2012
Quote: SparCrux1101

actually, the giants were altered since we first saw them, they changed the giants from having the strength of 10 skylanders to having the unbalanced force of 1. and personally legends are very pleasing to have as they also have a better color scheme.

They're still with their huge pool of HP, and the ones we've seen so far pretty surely aren't fully upgraded, so I think that with full upgrades they would be overpowered. And personally, I actually think that the regulars have better schemes, with the Giants and Spyro and Slam Bam. smilie Though I like them better on Chop Chop, Trigger Happy, and Ignitor.

I would be cheering for the Legendary figures, but them being only at TRU is what really kills them being any special since that means a lot of people can't even get them.
#38 Posted: 05:49:29 19/07/2012
Quote: SparCrux1101

They're still with their huge pool of HP, and the ones we've seen so far pretty surely aren't fully upgraded, so I think that with full upgrades they would be overpowered. And personally, I actually think that the regulars have better schemes, with the Giants and Spyro and Slam Bam. smilie Though I like them better on Chop Chop, Trigger Happy, and Ignitor.

I would be cheering for the Legendary figures, but them being only at TRU is what really kills them being any special since that means a lot of people can't even get them.

you have a good point there, but i guess activision wants to give something special to their "partners"
---
#39 Posted: 05:59:07 19/07/2012 | Topic Creator
will people please stop telling me im gonna lose my job or get sued, i spoke to my manager about it yesterday and she said the same thing that i did, as the information is on a computer system that can be accessed in store by customers there is no comeback for me sharing the info here, PERIOD, and as for the series 2 figures, i was not aware of them working on ssa, so sorry
---
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#40 Posted: 13:55:49 19/07/2012
My wallet went into a coma hearing this......
onga999 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1152
#41 Posted: 22:31:01 19/07/2012
i was hoping that giants would not get legendary designs
---
just missing 7 skylanders.
matrix Yellow Sparx Gems: 1441
#42 Posted: 22:49:06 19/07/2012
Wow, a triple post AND a double post on this topic.
---
I like Skylanders...
noco99 Blue Sparx Gems: 787
#43 Posted: 01:56:43 20/07/2012
^Really, I don't think it's THAT big a deal. We all have double posted before, I know I have, and we all make mistakes. You still should try to keep it at a minimum and edit, though.
---
How is Fun Size candy more fun than regular candy if it's less candy?
Write in my Gb or Pm me if you like Minecraft!
#44 Posted: 06:48:26 20/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: matrix
Wow, a triple post AND a double post on this topic.

well, this is my topic, and im allowing quintruple posts if necessary, if someone has something to say on here, let it be said
---
#45 Posted: 06:50:37 20/07/2012 | Topic Creator
time now for my first double post of the day!

list of skylanders megablocks sets so far

ARCADE BATTLE PODS
ARKEYAN COPTER
CRUSHERS PIRATE QUEST
SKYLANDERS MECH ASST
SKYLANDERS VEHICLE ASST
ULTIMATE BATTLE ARCADE

there you go guys, something else for me to get fired for
---
#46 Posted: 06:57:16 20/07/2012
Well, there is a new thing they invented called the edit button.
---
I like Skylanders...
noco99 Blue Sparx Gems: 787
#47 Posted: 15:32:46 20/07/2012
It's his topic, and he can post as much as he wants to. You can make your own topic where double posting has a death penalty, but he really isn't spamming. I've seen people say "HELLO" 15 times in a row. THAT'S spamming. No offence, but all you really say on some topics is how people are double posting.
---
How is Fun Size candy more fun than regular candy if it's less candy?
Write in my Gb or Pm me if you like Minecraft!
#48 Posted: 16:24:22 20/07/2012
Read this- //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/rules/ and I say it because we should not just let them off without a warning.
---
I like Skylanders...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:27:02 20/07/2012 by matrix
#49 Posted: 17:19:28 20/07/2012
I don't want to hear a lesson from you kappapopm, anyways to get back on topic, L- giants seems weird to me, I don't think its a good thing.
---
I like Skylanders...
#50 Posted: 22:08:05 20/07/2012
Quote: kappapopm
matrix=troll

enuff said......

i laugh at your logic kaps.
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me