Page 1 of 1
World hub for this game [CLOSED]
sneakysneaky123 Blue Sparx Gems: 697
#1 Posted: 08:18:57 17/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Hey guys I was thinking what do you think the world hub is for this game you how the last hub was the ruins any ideas
---
#2 Posted: 08:32:49 17/07/2012 | Topic Creator
This is the ruins in the first http://www.google.com.au/searc...kmtD55Vi4pKnfM:
---
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#3 Posted: 08:38:33 17/07/2012
I'm pretty sure the developers have confirmed that the hub is an upgradable airship piloted by Flynn.
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
#4 Posted: 08:42:25 17/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Do you have a pic
---
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#5 Posted: 08:53:36 17/07/2012
There are no pictures of the hub world. Just info: http://www.gameinformer.com/ga...-new-giant.aspx

Will the hub world be handled in the same way?

It’s a little different this time around. Where Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure had players returning to the same location every time, Skylanders Giants is a bit more of a road trip. Players will embark on a long journey via this amazingly unlucky airship - piloted by Flynn – and return to this airship after each level and then flying the airship to the next level. But, like the Hub in Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure, this airship changes over time. You’ll pick up new parts for the ship along your way. Plus, plenty of stowaways.

In Skylanders Giants, we do allow the player to customize the Hub airship I mentioned earlier. If you or your readers have any ideas about other things we could customize, please feel free to email them to me directly. I’m serious. Like most goodhearted people, I’m really into the idea of customization and am always interested to hear peoples’ thoughts on the subject.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#6 Posted: 17:12:51 17/07/2012
Thanks Aura smilie I knew the info but when I replied to this thread this morning I couldn't remember where I'd read it and didn't have time to search around for the source.
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me