Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Art > PHANTOM'S POSTER CONTEST! (filler)
Page 1 of 1
PHANTOM'S POSTER CONTEST! (filler) [CLOSED]
Phantom Platinum Sparx Gems: 5241
#1 Posted: 04:42:03 16/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Here's the deal: I need a poster for a video that I'm making for school next year. Each poster submitted will be used (as long as they are suitable), and each poster receives a request as a prize. Here are the requirements.

1. It must be done digitally or very well with art supplies.
2. There is no time limit.
3. Follow instructions.

Instructions:

The poster must show two of me ( http://phantom1986.deviantart.com/#/d4vh3dy ). One of me must be evil with shadows under her eyes (and whatever else you can think of to make her evil) and the other me must be either fearful or worried withy normal eyes and stuff. Sort of like an evil twin deal. The evil me must be shown to be more powerful either through artsy angles or an evil aura. The good me must be small and cowering. The background must be black. I don't care what kind of outfit I have, so long as it fits the good-evil theme. There is no title to the video yet, but leave room for one so I can put it in later. Any other things you want to put in the poster will be fine.

BEGIN!

Figured out a title. It'll be called 2. Try to incorporate several versions of the number 2 in the poster.
---
CAUTION!
Falling Chandeliers
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:50:39 16/07/2012 by Phantom
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me