Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Universe [CLOSED] > to much new stuff make the game slow & unplayable
Page 1 of 1
to much new stuff make the game slow & unplayable [CLOSED]
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#1 Posted: 09:43:27 13/07/2012 | Topic Creator
i just tried 'Skylanders: Universe' again, i haven't been playing it for 3-4 months... the first thing i notice was that my pc fan is like a jet airplane now, its noisy as hell. in the game i see a lot of new stuff have been added, but it is so slow when i try interact with others, the menus and everything. it just drag everything nearly to a halt, this game have become totally unplayable... they have ruin it.
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#2 Posted: 10:56:09 13/07/2012
Picked Ambrosia server, not even loaded Mainland yet after 10 minutes even though I'm on a laptop that can play Minecraft Online with no problems, and this is the only other tab I have one.
ladywizard Red Sparx Gems: 79
#3 Posted: 21:42:47 13/07/2012
I logged in and took 45 seconds to swap skylanders
---
My collection: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#4 Posted: 22:46:46 13/07/2012
Same. Couldn't even go onto any minigame screens.
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#5 Posted: 14:17:13 14/07/2012
Well, at least you guys can log on. I just keep getting an error message.
---
Bring the Fanta
Toleroh Yellow Sparx Gems: 1858
#6 Posted: 15:57:40 14/07/2012
Hey a friend of mine was having the same problem.

He said he had to find and delete the files that SSU downloaded to his pc to get it to load up.

I have no idea where these files are located or what they are called.

There is a setting in options that says something about downloading the files to your computer. When I checked that on, everything worked better for me.
---
BATTLECAST: StumpSmashRules#405
PortalMaster Happy Libertyelf (RIP). Favor-eight: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#7 Posted: 10:48:04 15/07/2012 | Topic Creator
yah, skylanders universe is turning to crap sadly...
#8 Posted: 10:57:32 15/07/2012
Quote: Toleroh
Hey a friend of mine was having the same problem.

He said he had to find and delete the files that SSU downloaded to his pc to get it to load up.

I have no idea where these files are located or what they are called.

There is a setting in options that says something about downloading the files to your computer. When I checked that on, everything worked better for me.

I'm turning on the PC to try this now.

Quote: kappapopm
yah, skylanders universe is turning to crap sadly...

Yeah. It actually used to be pretty fun to just boot up and bash some crates on. smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me