First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4
Create-A-Figure *Contest* [CLOSED]
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#101 Posted: 23:31:37 29/07/2012
Quote: bionicle2809
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
Quote: bionicle2809

Except Activision wouldn't sue them... Because no one at Activision gives a ****.

True True, But remember about the guy who got the files from his skylander? That ****ed them off.

Releasing software to hack the game/figures is against Activision's TOS, so they had the right to possibly sue him. Re-colouring images is not.

He never TRIED to hack the game. See everyone else already on Wii using the hack to play with other figures? Their not being sued but the guy just put up like what the info is inside the rfid chip
---
words. letters. filler.
yokey25 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1298
#102 Posted: 23:35:43 29/07/2012
path 2 purely angel presence path
pure: evil souls are changed to pure so they do more damage
angels beauty : enimes now get stunned and cannot attack when shes using that ablity
soul cannon: this attack now charges and instad of souls flying down. as you charge it souls are shot out if a soul cannon

sry for dubble posting
---
My favorite swap is Free Shift. As Shakespeare would say"Tis an awesome character."
#103 Posted: 00:01:23 30/07/2012
um one question how can i upload my pic
---
My favorite swap is Free Shift. As Shakespeare would say"Tis an awesome character."
#104 Posted: 00:01:48 30/07/2012
and sry for dubble posting
---
#105 Posted: 00:52:57 30/07/2012
Please edit your posts. And try Imgur.com
---
words. letters. filler.
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#106 Posted: 01:03:51 30/07/2012
Quote: kappapopm
Ooo I forgot to tell this. Both kappa AND zap, can get sued for copyright laws as they did not give credit to Activision and Toys For Bob. Sure kappa changed the color and put it on a different base BUT TFB and Activision own Eruptor and The elemental bases.

^THIS

100% stupid... looks like someone is hell bend on hating... hush! hush! go back to your troll cave...

Just stating the facts, and by the looks of it, your the troll :l

mister taco if that have been a fact you would have been sued for using that avatar, and www.darkspyro.net wouldn't be here at all.... now stop with your nonsense crap talk, troll.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:07:26 30/07/2012 by kappapopm
#107 Posted: 02:08:28 30/07/2012
Im done trying to help people. As they only talk crap back and hate back.
On Topic: I really wonder who's gonna win the contest.
---
words. letters. filler.
CynderVolts Green Sparx Gems: 372
#108 Posted: 16:11:19 30/07/2012
aww, well although i didn't make it to the finals i am cheering for nibelit (hope i spelled it right)
---
Too much volts, not enough lightning.
GAH!! WHERE THE FUDGESTICKS ARE YOU BOOMER!!!
spyrodadragon Green Sparx Gems: 490
#109 Posted: 16:13:52 30/07/2012
can i enter next round yet
---
everyone spam this now Posted Image: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/i...0x/30597908.jpg
or the enderman will kill you
gman2001 Blue Sparx Gems: 944
#110 Posted: 16:31:06 30/07/2012
Guys calm down.Nobodys gonna sue kappa or zap just for making a picture.Yes kappa did say COPYRIGHT KAPPA but it was meant to be funny. *closes briefcase* CASE CLOSED
#111 Posted: 17:13:42 30/07/2012
except he spelled copyright wrong
---
everyone spam this now Posted Image: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/i...0x/30597908.jpg
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#112 Posted: 17:30:39 30/07/2012

Don't try to argue with Kappa,he won't accept any opinion other than his and hates anyone who calls him out.After see him bicker with Aura24 for weeks,it's pretty easy to notice that.

I know probably I won't win. Guess that now that people think the Magic Giant's gonna be a fairy,no one wants a fifth Elf/Drow around :U
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#113 Posted: 19:42:35 30/07/2012
Quote: gman2001
Guys calm down.Nobodys gonna sue kappa or zap just for making a picture.Yes kappa did say COPYRIGHT KAPPA but it was meant to be funny. *closes briefcase* CASE CLOSED

correct... ya it was done for fun, even the wrong spelling was a part of it, lol... case closed.
#114 Posted: 19:54:15 30/07/2012
Quote: Bifrost

Don't try to argue with Kappa,he won't accept any opinion other than his and hates anyone who calls him out.After see him bicker with Aura24 for weeks,it's pretty easy to notice that.

I know probably I won't win. Guess that now that people think the Magic Giant's gonna be a fairy,no one wants a fifth Elf/Drow around :U

having an ongoing argument dont mean i hate the other person, jeeeeebus.. i dont hate anyone... there i said it. for your information i and aura24 have buried the war axes, a long time ago... when it comes to accept others opinion i do so as long they are reasonable, fair and sane... so you can stop your bickering now....
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:56:45 30/07/2012 by kappapopm
palmo Green Sparx Gems: 380
#115 Posted: 07:32:44 31/07/2012 | Topic Creator
THE WINNER OF THE FIRST PALMO SKYLANDER CONTEST IS............
Nibelilt

Congragulations and nitendo fan will soon begin working on you avatar.

The next contest begins now.
---
Skylander contest here:
palmo's contest
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#116 Posted: 07:37:20 31/07/2012
Thank you! :'D

I just want to say *blahblahblahinsertlongboringdemptivationaltrollingspeech* smilie

I've been thinking about my entry for the next contest for a while now, and I have a good idea of what to make. I'm sure it will surprise the lot of you since it fights against another character's story.
EpicHiro Blue Sparx Gems: 889
#117 Posted: 09:58:51 31/07/2012
Made Up Skylander:

Name: Mechrome
Element: Tech
LightCore: Yes
Giant (he counts as one in his suit)
Appearance: He's a troll. He's small and wears orange boots and gloves. He carries around a pad with a button and transmitter on it at all times (that he presses to fire lasers, call in air strikes or put on his power armour). His power armour has Drill Sgt. colour scheme and looks similar to Bouncer with two legs and a dome with two red levers inside where Bouncer's head would be that Mechrome sits in.
[User Posted Image]
(Definitely not my best work. My art skills are poor so I mashed up some other stuff.)
Quigley Quote: "Hey! Can I press that button mister?"
Catchphrase: "Wreck with the Mech!"

Starting Attacks:
1. Air Strike - A bomb falls from the sky in front of Mechrome.
2. Energy Beam - Pulls out a blaster/laser thingy and shoots individual bursts of energy.

Initial Upgrades:
1. Charged Laser - Energy Beam deals more damage and has slightly wider bursts.
2. Fallout - After an Air Strike enemies take damage for a few seconds.
3. Power Armour - A suit of power armour builds around Mechrome. (Raises defence - attacks are flamethrower and rocket fists - suit lasts half a minute then needs to recharge - charges in 45 seconds.)
4. Hyper Charge - Hold the Energy Beam to release a massive burst of energy that has knockback.

Path 1:
Power Technician
Further upgrades your Power Armour
1. Fist Factory - Rocket fists reload faster.
2. Solar Panels - Power Armour doesn't need to recharge but is weaker.
3. Thrusters - Move faster while wearing Power Armour.

Path 2:
Energy Bomber
Further upgrades your Air Strikes
1. Path of Wrath - Call in five bombs in a line.
2. Extra Power - Deal more damage with the Air Strike.
3. Stun Gas - Have a chance to stun enemies (but slow down yourself.)

Soul Gem: Dash of Destruction
(In Power Armour) Charge into enemies.

Story: Mechrome was always smart. Even as a young child he was extremely intelligent. He enjoyed creating things, but was bullied in school. He'd had enough, and began to build a contraption that would help him fight back. Soon, he was feared by all. He realised what he had done and stored his armour in a cave. A war soon rolled in and he figured it was time to prove he wasn't evil. Using his Power Armour he helped the war be won, and joined the army. Soon after, he heard of the Giants - he travelled to their home and asked to join. The Giants happily welcomed him into their group.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 10:46:37 31/07/2012 by EpicHiro
emberelora Emerald Sparx Gems: 3059
#118 Posted: 09:59:10 31/07/2012
I thought I would take part in the contest for a bit of fun. I'm not trying to win, I just thought it would give me a great character designing challenge. smilie

[User Posted Image]

Very meh sketch I know... I kind of just went crazy with the tablet pen. smilie I can't colour on my programme to save my life. D: But the body is blue, her jump suit thing is navy, her cyborg arm and boots are metal and her hair is white-ish blue. smilie

Name: Dynamo
Type: Regular Skylander
Species: unknown (kinda made up a random species for her in my design if that’s allowed… ._.)
Story: Raised in a laboratory like the rest of her kind as they live through being charged with electricity. However she was one of a select few who were upgraded to become strong fighters as part of an experiment. Her cyborg arm was part of this experiment. After showing potential greater than was expected, she was recruited to join Skylanders.
Lightforce: No

Basic attacks:

1. Cyborg punch – Dynamo can punch the enemy with her cyborg arm (enhanced strength on that arm)
2. Static Shock – Dynamo can electrocute the enemy with her antenna
3. Telekinesis– Dynamo can use her cyborg arm to move objects or enemies without touching them. She can move objects to solve puzzles or advance to other areas, or move enemies into dangerous environments such as deep water.

Oh god it sounds rather bad now that I look at it. smilie Ah well, it's all for fun. smilie
---
"This is the most musically inclined situation I've ever found myself in and I've played guitar hero!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:04:51 31/07/2012 by emberelora
#119 Posted: 10:00:28 31/07/2012
^ She looks like a troll from Homestuck. smilie
emberelora Emerald Sparx Gems: 3059
#120 Posted: 10:02:22 31/07/2012
Right. Never seen Homestuck but er thanks I suppose. smilie smilie
---
"This is the most musically inclined situation I've ever found myself in and I've played guitar hero!"
#121 Posted: 12:32:36 31/07/2012
@Nibelilt

congratulation it was a well deserved win! smilie
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#122 Posted: 13:22:12 31/07/2012
Enjoy your victory, Nibelilt :U

Well,I'd participate once more,but I'm going to get myself a new tablet first so I can draw or edit a Skylander properly.Looking now,Arcanerva didn't look so good,I work better if I have a reference to look at to get attack ideas.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#123 Posted: 14:06:57 31/07/2012
is deviantart free
---
#124 Posted: 18:06:52 31/07/2012
Yep. Completely free.
---
words. letters. filler.
#125 Posted: 18:45:13 31/07/2012
that means i'll make a pic for next contest thanks
---
#126 Posted: 19:06:23 31/07/2012
palmo i am entered for the next contest right if not my made up one above id like to enter for the next round
---
Silvergully Green Sparx Gems: 262
#127 Posted: 20:25:51 31/07/2012
Made up skylander entry-

[User Posted Image]

Name- Voler
Size- Normal
Element-Air
Gender- Male
Species- Griffin

Bio- Born in the windy cliffs of Skylands, Voler had to learn to fly at a very young age before the strong gusts of wind blew him away. Luckily he was able to become one with the wind; his brothers and sisters weren't so fortunate. They were blown away by the strong gust and lost. Since then he has searched for his siblings throughout all of Skylands. It has been years since he last saw them, and in a last effort to find them he decided to join the Skylanders. Perhaps one day he will find them, but only time will tell.

Attacks-

1.)Soaring Eagle- A charging attack that temporarily makes you invulnerable.
2.)Gust storm- An attack that whips up a sandstorm causing small amounts of damage and confusion to enemies.
3.) Fly.

Art by me, Silvergully- http://silvergully.deviantart.com/
---
My DA, http://silvergully.deviantart.com/
#128 Posted: 03:35:17 02/08/2012
My Entry:
Pic: [User Posted Image]
Name:Frito
CatchPhrase:You cant halt the salt!
Quiqley Phrase: Can i eat You? Please!
Element:Magic (cause he tastes magical)
Type:Normal
Lightcore: No
Story:Frito was tired of watching his friends get eaten so one day he took action by becoming a skylander.He fights those trolls and stuff to save his friends!
Contest:Custom Made Figure
What Id like to improve:I felt like magic needed a new character.A character that could be kind of funny yet fun for people to play as.

ATTACKS
Path 1 SALT SLAPPA-improve your slap attacks
Path 2- SMALL IS THE NEW BIG Improve your shrinking powers.
Soul Gem-Karma now does 3x as much damage
Edited 7 times - Last edited at 14:58:12 03/08/2012 by gman2001
#129 Posted: 14:01:37 02/08/2012
The art is currently in-progress and I will likely tweak the writing because I just chucked it together in half an hour. If only we had a better idea of the Giants' power I would make mine more balanced.
I dropped the character I was thinking of doing but it'll probably be my entry in the next edition, and trust me, the next one will be a regular. smilie

Introducing...

Waxhead
"I Play With Fire!"
Fire Giant (Ashflute holes light up)

Who says Giants have to be ancient? Waxhead the faun is an odd case, as he's a Giant from just recent times- in fact, only now recruited by Eon- and hails from the Radiant Isles. Literally nothing is known about his past other than that he was king of Galecrack Castle and that he became nearly blind after mastering the power of Fire he had always dreamed of. Nevertheless, he is a valuable asset to the armies of Skylands.

A Attack: Just Some Staff To Think About- "Whack enemies with Waxhead's Ashflute." Does 45 base damage.
B Attack: Fire Is Faun- "Blow Waxhead's ancient Ashflute to switch between Bad Flare Day and On Fire modes." Readying time is two seconds and you can only switch modes once a second.
(NOTE: Wether you were in Bad Flare Day or On Fire mode last saves to the figure, allowing you to go straight into Battle or Story in the desired mode.)
Z Attack: Hornhead- "Charge at enemies with Waxhead's horns." Lasts while holding the button.
(IMPORTANT NOTE: This attack does 45 base damage in Bad Flare Day mode or does 20 but leaves a flame trail that does 5 damage a tick within it in On Fire mode.)

INITIAL UPGRADES

More Staff To Take Care Of: "Just Some Staff To Think About does more damage." Base power raised to 60.
A Faun Song To Memorise: "Fire Is Faun deals damage to nearby enemies." It now deals 25 damage to nearby enemies.
Two Bad: Unlocks Z Attack Hornhead.

FLAMER (Bad Flare Day Path)
"Further develop pure power."

Still Better Than Bad Bagpipes: "Fire Is Faun Does extra damage." Base power is raised to 45.
Untornhead: "Hornhead damage in Bad Flare Day mode is increased." The base power of Hornhead in Bad Flare Day mode is raised to 65.
Cruel Whirl'd: "Just Some Staff To Think About does even more damage." Base damage is 85.

OH PLEASE, COAL ON (On Fire Path)
"Further develop strategic power."

Let Me Play You The Song Of My People: "Using the Ashflute restores Health." Using the Ashflute restores 15 Health.
Remember To Clean Your Horns: "Hornhead stuns enemies and does extra damage in On Fire mode." Base power raised to 30 and stuns on contact in On Fire mode.
Don't Ash About It: "The fire trail left by Hornhead does more damage and lasts longer." Fire trails left by Hornhead now do 10 damage a tick and last twice as long.

SOUL GEM

Well, That Escalated Quickly: "Fire Is Faun happens instantly." Two-second readying time for Fire Is Faun is removed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:12:34 02/08/2012 by Nibelilt
#130 Posted: 15:19:55 03/08/2012
gman2001, can you please stop editing your post to get more views on it? smilie You're hardly even changing anything on it.
#131 Posted: 15:29:23 03/08/2012
no im doing that because I had to change contests.I was in the made up contest so i changed to the custom figure.palmo sent me a pm telling me to do so.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:29:45 03/08/2012 by gman2001
#132 Posted: 18:02:34 03/08/2012
Quote: gman2001
My Entry:
Pic: [User Posted Image]
Name:Frito
CatchPhrase:You cant halt the salt!
Quiqley Phrase: Can i eat You? Please!
Element:Magic (cause he tastes magical)
Type:Normal
Story:Frito was tired of watching his friends get eaten so one day he took action by becoming a skylander.He fights those trolls and stuff to save his friends!
Contest:Custom Made Figure
What Id like to improve:I felt like magic needed a new character.A character that could be kind of funny yet fun for people to play as.

ATTACKS
Path 1 SALT SLAPPA-improve your slap attacks
Path 2- SMALL IS THE NEW BIG Improve your shrinking powers.
Soul Gem-Karma now does 3x as much damage

ROFL!!!!11 thiz got my vote smilie

may i suggest these attacks...

primary: give heart attack to opponent
secondary: blow up opponent with cholesterol
#133 Posted: 19:03:19 03/08/2012
rude (to some people not me) but funny
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#134 Posted: 19:34:38 03/08/2012
Here's Mine....

Name: Flaming Flavor
Element: Fire (Cuz he's SPICY!)
Apperance:[User Posted Image]
Catch-Phrase: Beat The Heat!
Bio: Flaming Flavor was a normal Nacho Cheese Dorito until one day he got dropped in a fire. He got super fire powers and joined the Skylanders. Now he fights alongside the Skylanders to defeat anyone who eats Doritos.
Quigley Quote: "I Didn't have any Doritos today...."
POWARZ:
FIRST ATTACK-Burning Dust: That orange stuff that you get on your fingers when you eat Doritos, but on FIRE, and being thrown at people
SECOND ATTACK-Crunchy Army: Since he's a bag of chips, he makes little chips come out of him (Like sonic boom's babies) that attack people
THIRD ATTACK-MY MOUTH IS ON FIRE!!!!!!: Burn the enemy from the inside, but loose heath over time.

PATHS:
Chip Commando- Further Develop your Crunchy Army
Spicy Sensei- Strengthen your Mouth-Scalding powers

SOUL GEM: Dust of Death-Burning Dust continues to damage the enemy after being thrown.

Contest: Custom
Type: Lightcore (Inside of bag lights up, since the top of the bag would be open)
Thigs I wanted to change: I wanted to replace Ignitor with a bag of Doritos.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 14:18:11 04/08/2012 by ZapNorris
nitendofan92 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4572
#135 Posted: 21:26:39 03/08/2012
Here the winner prize
[User Posted Image]
---
THE END IS NEAR
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:27:11 03/08/2012 by nitendofan92
#136 Posted: 00:21:28 04/08/2012
^ Thanks! smilie Dammit, I wish iPads would put it up! smilie

Haha, I love these Chip Skylanders! Reminds me of this: smilie
Quote: GameMaster78
"Chips of the Doritos Element are stronger in this zone."
#137 Posted: 00:55:40 04/08/2012
i want to change my entry i no longer want frost bite instead i want

kangazoo
element fire
light core no
giant no
spiecies kangaroo/mabu

attacks
primary boxeing (punch)
secondary fire pound (jump and smash in a firey blaze)
third kick

pic comming soon
---
#138 Posted: 02:14:37 04/08/2012
Quote: ZapNorris
Here's Mine....

Name: Flaming Flavor
Element: Fire (Cuz he's SPICY!)
Apperance:[User Posted Image]
Catch-Phrase: Beat The Heat!
Bio: Flaming Flavor was a normal Nacho Cheese Dorito until one day he got dropped in a fire. He got super fire powers and joined the Skylanders. Now he fights alongside the Skylanders to defeat anyone who eats Doritos.
Quigley Quote: "I Didn't have any Doritos today...."
POWARZ:
FIRST ATTACK-Burning Dust: That orange stuff that you get on your fingers when you eat Doritos, but on FIRE, and being thrown at people
SECOND ATTACK-Crunchy Army: Since he's a bag of chips, he makes little chips come out of him (Like sonic boom's babies) that attack people
THIRD ATTACK-MY MOUTH IS ON FIRE!!!!!!: Burn the enemy from the inside, but loose heath over time.

PATHS:
Chip Commando- Further Develop your Crunchy Army
Spicy Sensei- Strengthen your Mouth-Scalding powers

SOUL GEM: Dust of Death-Burning Dust continues to damage the enemy after being thrown.

Contest: Made up
Type: Lightcore (Inside of bag lights up, since the top of the bag would be open)

looks like someone stole my idea
#139 Posted: 05:14:06 04/08/2012 | Topic Creator
^Actually not 100%

Quote: spyrodadragon
i want to change my entry i no longer want frost bite instead i want

kangazoo
element fire
light core no
giant no
spiecies kangaroo/mabu

attacks
primary boxeing (punch)
secondary fire pound (jump and smash in a firey blaze)
third kick

pic comming soon

In the skeleton or the rules it says any other entries by the same person in the same months contest is overlooked.
---
Skylander contest here:
palmo's contest
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:16:33 04/08/2012 by palmo
EpicHiro Blue Sparx Gems: 889
#140 Posted: 13:05:21 04/08/2012
^He said he doesn't want the first one to be entered anymore.
#141 Posted: 14:23:44 04/08/2012
Quote: palmo
^Actually not 100%
preatty much
---
#142 Posted: 07:05:31 05/08/2012 | Topic Creator
well if people keep changing it gets confusing but I might let this all slip if they exclude their original.
---
Skylander contest here:
palmo's contest
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#143 Posted: 07:52:30 05/08/2012
hey palmo, can I enter? I'll get it all figured out today and post it tomorrow with a pic smilie (so no one has the same idea, I'm doing a magic giant Elora the magical faun) and is it the same prize again?
#144 Posted: 08:09:36 05/08/2012 | Topic Creator
It may be if nitendofan is up to it.
If not then I will come by a prize till the end of the month.
---
Skylander contest here:
palmo's contest
#145 Posted: 13:29:17 05/08/2012
if it's confusing i'll just delete my origanal entry

edit:done
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:30:39 05/08/2012 by spyrodadragon
ChopChop102 Blue Sparx Gems: 604
#146 Posted: 20:59:27 05/08/2012
Name: Steve ( from Minecraft)
Element: Earth
" Mine the Crime"
Regular Skylander
No lightforce

A attack: Mine Mine Mine: Hit baddies with your pick
B attack: Mob spawner Stage 1: Summon 2 Zombies that damage enemies
Z attack Ruler of blocks : Blocks fall from the sky doing 15 damage
Soul Gem: Armour of Diamond : You now get diamond armor giving 50 armor

Standard Upgrades

1. Wooden Pick: Pick does more damage: 20 damage: 350 gold
2.Ruler Of Blocks:Blocks Fall from the sky doing 15 damage: 550 gold
3.Stone Pick: Pick does more damage: 25 damage: 750 gold
4.Mob Spawner stage 2: Summon 2 wolves that bite enemies doing increased damage:30 damage:1150 gold

Path 1 Ruler of creatures
Further develop your Mob Spawner stages
1.Mob Spawner Stage 3: Summon 2 skeletons that shoot arrows:40 damage:1750 gold
2.More Mobs: Summon 4 creatures that do increased damage and last for longer: 60 damage: 2000 gold
3:Mob Spawner Stage 4: Summon 4 Creepers that do maximum damage when exploded:80 damage: 2400 gold

Path 2: Miners Fury
Further Develop your pick damage
1.Iron pick of Doom: Your pick does even more damage: 30 damage: 1550 gold
2.Diamond pick of Destiny: Your Pick Is Longer and does More Damage:50 damage: 1750 gold
3.Mined Sword of the Nether: Your pick does MAX damage:80 damage: 2400 gold

Story: Steve was just mining for some diamonds to build his armor and oh boy did he find diamonds..... and Mobs. He was scared so he cried for help. The skylanders came and rescued him and from then on he has been a skylander.
---
News: Blue Sparx Baby
Avatar: Ultimate assassins creed song- Look it up on youtube
princessluna409 Green Sparx Gems: 469
#147 Posted: 16:30:03 06/08/2012
Quote: ChopChop102
Name: Steve ( from Minecraft)
Element: Earth
" Mine the Crime"
Regular Skylander
No lightforce

A attack: Mine Mine Mine: Hit baddies with your pick
B attack: Mob spawner Stage 1: Summon 2 Zombies that damage enemies
Z attack Ruler of blocks : Blocks fall from the sky doing 15 damage
Soul Gem: Armour of Diamond : You now get diamond armor giving 50 armor

Standard Upgrades

1. Wooden Pick: Pick does more damage: 20 damage: 350 gold
2.Ruler Of Blocks:Blocks Fall from the sky doing 15 damage: 550 gold
3.Stone Pick: Pick does more damage: 25 damage: 750 gold
4.Mob Spawner stage 2: Summon 2 wolves that bite enemies doing increased damage:30 damage:1150 gold

Path 1 Ruler of creatures
Further develop your Mob Spawner stages
1.Mob Spawner Stage 3: Summon 2 skeletons that shoot arrows:40 damage:1750 gold
2.More Mobs: Summon 4 creatures that do increased damage and last for longer: 60 damage: 2000 gold
3:Mob Spawner Stage 4: Summon 4 Creepers that do maximum damage when exploded:80 damage: 2400 gold

Path 2: Miners Fury
Further Develop your pick damage
1.Iron pick of Doom: Your pick does even more damage: 30 damage: 1550 gold
2.Diamond pick of Destiny: Your Pick Is Longer and does More Damage:50 damage: 1750 gold
3.Mined Sword of the Nether: Your pick does MAX damage:80 damage: 2400 gold

Story: Steve was just mining for some diamonds to build his armor and oh boy did he find diamonds..... and Mobs. He was scared so he cried for help. The skylanders came and rescued him and from then on he has been a skylander.

Lol. I may make a skylander soon... if I can figure out a way to sketch him/her (I have horrible artist skills)
---
Mah life be like pugs
My dream is to be a pretty princess in a rainbow castle
princessluna409 Green Sparx Gems: 469
#148 Posted: 17:36:30 06/08/2012
Here's my entry for the next contest (if it happens)

Image link http://imgur.com/rj4Xn

Name: Wrecking Pug
Species: Pug
Giant: No
Catchphrase: Buff buff buff...

Bio: Once princessluna40976's stuffed pug, (I'm insanse about pugs), Wrecking Pug fell on a portal and teleported to the skylands, where she fell in love with wrecking ball, learned his main0 skill, and became a skylander.

A attack (wii): Lick (Use tongue to lick enemies)
B attack (wii): Cuteness (Hypnotized bigger villains for 1 second)
Z attack (wii): Slap (Slap with paws)

Upgrades:

Bigtime licker: Tongue distance is increased
Puppy eyes: Puppy eyes make enemies hypnotized longer
Slappy dog: Use Z to slap your enemies
Tongue spikes: Tongue attack is stronger

Soul Gem:
Extreme cuteness: Every enemy except smaller ones will be hypnotized for 1 second without B attack.

Upgrade paths:

Doggy physics: Increase your lick and slap attack

Lick it: Lick attack is increased
Senora Slappy: Slap attacks are faster
Big appetite: Pick up food with tongue.
Super Tongue: Tongue reaches high power and recharges faster.

Cutie: Increase hypnotize attack

Deadly Dog: Anyone hypnotized takes damage
Longer and Stronger: Damage and length is increased
Small love: Smaller enemies wont attack until attacked
Stop and stare: If you stare at any enemy for 5 seconds they will be hynotised until you look away and/or attack

That's my random entry :D
---
Mah life be like pugs
My dream is to be a pretty princess in a rainbow castle
D-Rex Blue Sparx Gems: 815
#149 Posted: 20:09:05 06/08/2012
My entry for the next contest:

[User Posted Image]

Name: Raptorque
"Fast and Furious!"
Regular Skylander
No Lightforce

Attack 1: Motor Charge - Rushes forward to mow down enemies! Hold down the button and then release to increase it's range and damage
Attack 2: Spin Cycle - Do a 360 spin!
Attack 3: Bite - Chomp down on a foe in front of you for big damage!
Soul Gem: Motor Mouth - With your bear trap jaws, bite now does more damage

Bio: Created on a raceway by Dr. Frankensaur, Raptorque was born to rip up the track with his mighty wheels and mind blowing racing ability. Seeing the potenial in having a fast Skylander, Master Eon enlisted Raptorque to take on missions with a need for speed.

Standard Upgrades:
- Cool Shades - Look snazzy and protect yourself from the sun and enemy attacks! Increases defense.
- Exhaust Pipes - Noxious exhaust fumes will now hurt your enemies over time when you attack!
- All-Terrain Wheels - Increases speed and lets you cross water!

Paths:

Motorpsycho
- Hot Rod - Creates a path of flames when you charge, damaging enemies who walk into it
- Bonehead - Your new helmet will increase the damage done by Motor Charge
- Kickin' up Dirt - While you rev up your Motor Charge, piles of dirt will damage any nearby enemies

Laundry Machine
- Roman Chariot - Spikes on your wheels increases Spin Cycle Damage
- Tornado - Draw in nearby enemies when you spin
- Broken Axel - Your wheels are loose! Increases the range of Spin Cycle
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#150 Posted: 21:20:32 06/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: princessluna409
Here's my entry for the next contest (if it happens)

Image link http://imgur.com/rj4Xn

Name: Wrecking Pug
Species: Pug
Giant: No
Catchphrase: Buff buff buff...

Bio: Once princessluna40976's stuffed pug, (I'm insanse about pugs), Wrecking Pug fell on a portal and teleported to the skylands, where she fell in love with wrecking ball, learned his main0 skill, and became a skylander.

A attack (wii): Lick (Use tongue to lick enemies)
B attack (wii): Cuteness (Hypnotized bigger villains for 1 second)
Z attack (wii): Slap (Slap with paws)

Upgrades:

Bigtime licker: Tongue distance is increased
Puppy eyes: Puppy eyes make enemies hypnotized longer
Slappy dog: Use Z to slap your enemies
Tongue spikes: Tongue attack is stronger

Soul Gem:
Extreme cuteness: Every enemy except smaller ones will be hypnotized for 1 second without B attack.

Upgrade paths:

Doggy physics: Increase your lick and slap attack

Lick it: Lick attack is increased
Senora Slappy: Slap attacks are faster
Big appetite: Pick up food with tongue.
Super Tongue: Tongue reaches high power and recharges faster.

Cutie: Increase hypnotize attack

Deadly Dog: Anyone hypnotized takes damage
Longer and Stronger: Damage and length is increased
Small love: Smaller enemies wont attack until attacked
Stop and stare: If you stare at any enemy for 5 seconds they will be hynotised until you look away and/or attack

That's my random entry smilie

Quote: D-Rex
My entry for the next contest:

[User Posted Image]

Name: Raptorque
"Fast and Furious!"
Regular Skylander
No Lightforce

Attack 1: Motor Charge - Rushes forward to mow down enemies! Hold down the button and then release to increase it's range and damage
Attack 2: Spin Cycle - Do a 360 spin!
Attack 3: Bite - Chomp down on a foe in front of you for big damage!
Soul Gem: Motor Mouth - With your bear trap jaws, bite now does more damage

Bio: Created on a raceway by Dr. Frankensaur, Raptorque was born to rip up the track with his mighty wheels and mind blowing racing ability. Seeing the potenial in having a fast Skylander, Master Eon enlisted Raptorque to take on missions with a need for speed.

Standard Upgrades:
- Cool Shades - Look snazzy and protect yourself from the sun and enemy attacks! Increases defense.
- Exhaust Pipes - Noxious exhaust fumes will now hurt your enemies over time when you attack!
- All-Terrain Wheels - Increases speed and lets you cross water!

Paths:

Motorpsycho
- Hot Rod - Creates a path of flames when you charge, damaging enemies who walk into it
- Bonehead - Your new helmet will increase the damage done by Motor Charge
- Kickin' up Dirt - While you rev up your Motor Charge, piles of dirt will damage any nearby enemies

Laundry Machine
- Roman Chariot - Spikes on your wheels increases Spin Cycle Damage
- Tornado - Draw in nearby enemies when you spin
- Broken Axel - Your wheels are loose! Increases the range of Spin Cycle

this contest is still going so it is counted in this one other wise it gets too confusing.
if you really want it in next contest then you must delete the post and post it next month.

loveng all the entries! this time we have alot of custom mades and made ups but we're low on repainted (no one has entered).
---
Skylander contest here:
palmo's contest
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me