darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > Your Skylanders Giants wish list
Page 1 of 1
Your Skylanders Giants wish list [CLOSED]
Aquatic Llama Green Sparx Gems: 436
#1 Posted: 21:51:39 10/07/2012 | Topic Creator
So what do you guys want to see from Skylanders Giants? Any gameplay changes you want to see happen? Here are some of my hopes.

1. Longer story mode. I enjoyed myself immensely in the first game but I thought it was a tad to short. Especially since the firs two missions are basically glorified turtorials.

2. A wider variety of enemies. Preferably more tough enemies. Like the knights.

3. More battle mode arenas. I also want more maps to come with the game and some variety would be nice.
palmo Green Sparx Gems: 380
#2 Posted: 22:10:41 10/07/2012
I want the 3ds version to be more advanced and you get to choose upgrade paths for it.
---
Skylander contest here:
palmo's contest
#3 Posted: 22:37:36 10/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: palmo
I want the 3ds version to be more advanced and you get to choose upgrade paths for it.

Yeah my brother has the 3ds version it's a lot simpler compared to the console/pc version.
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#4 Posted: 22:42:59 10/07/2012
1: wider areas (they were a pretty good size anyway) in games, I don't like games that are like only paths if you know what I mean. (ssa was nothing like that though)
2: more references of Tlos or classic spyro (not too many)
3: the customisation would be awesome like last game smilie (I think we can customise the ship?)
edit: 4: more peronality from the skylanders, making them possibly speak sometimes during gameplay more?
5: replay value is big
6: maybe some worlds we can choose to go to first, like for example I can go to quick silver vault or I can go to perilous pastures. I choose to go to quick silver first, and it won't affect story much.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:02:08 10/07/2012 by crystalhero37
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#5 Posted: 22:56:49 10/07/2012
1. Longer story- I know it's not gonna happen though.

2. Higher difficulty level- This will potentially happen.

3. Higher max. level- I know this will happen.

4.More character development- yeah, like that'll happen.

5. All data on disc/no toys- I know this'll never happen but I want it to.

Basically these are the major things.
#6 Posted: 23:01:12 10/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: spyro and sonic

What makes you think there won't be a longer story?
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#7 Posted: 23:10:15 10/07/2012
1. Longer Game. Story Mode's length is acceptable for a kids game like this but there are basically no bonuses to collect. I expected tons of hidden stuff like the original Spyro trilogy but was deeply disappointed. And NO, I did not need a guide for the Perilous Pastures Legendary Treasure.

2. Expansion point of number 1 is adding online multiplayer. It would improve the length so, so much. They say they're thinking about it but I honestly don't believe anything other than them saying that just to make us quiet.

3. Legendary Treasures, etc., shouldn't give Gold- only collecting Gold should give Gold and Gold should be available in less huge amounts. The amount you recieve just by going through the game, even without the Totems, is incredibly generous.

4. Better characters and character development- And get rid of Flynn. Probably won't happen unless they use the "Explore Skylanders' Pasts" idea and it would be botched even then.

5. More game modes- Would be higher on the list but I'm confident they wouldn't be very well made.
#8 Posted: 23:15:35 10/07/2012
Quote: Aquatic Llama
Quote: spyro and sonic

What makes you think there won't be a longer story?

It's been said that there are 15+ levels. That is much shorter than the first and please don't say '15+ could mean 30' or something unrealistic like that because 15+ usually means about 16.
spyrodadragon Green Sparx Gems: 490
#9 Posted: 23:20:11 10/07/2012
^please activision it's the same price as the old one please make as long^
---
everyone spam this now Posted Image: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/i...0x/30597908.jpg
or the enderman will kill you
#10 Posted: 23:26:25 10/07/2012
Quote: spyrodadragon
^please activision it's the same price as the old one please make as long^

Are you trying to say I'm whining? I know for a fact that it costs more than the first and it will likely be shorter. If they want people to buy it they need to provide enough for your money's worth. Again, I'm not whining but you probably think that because to you and some other people doing anything but blindly praising the game is considered whining. If I misunderstood your comment, sorry.
#11 Posted: 23:30:32 10/07/2012
no i'm whinning i want it to be more but it might not
---
everyone spam this now Posted Image: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/i...0x/30597908.jpg
#12 Posted: 23:33:52 10/07/2012
Quote: spyrodadragon
no i'm whinning i want it to be more but it might not

If that is sarcasm intended to attack me then you can STFU. Again if I misunderstood, sorry.
#13 Posted: 23:37:10 10/07/2012
it's o k i only use sarcasm when it's needed
---
#14 Posted: 23:39:52 10/07/2012
So were you being sarcastic those past 2 times? I honestly can't tell. smilie
#15 Posted: 00:10:04 11/07/2012
no it wasn't needed there something like (this is made up)

person: isn't the main charecter in invader zim invader?
me:yessmilie
---
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#16 Posted: 00:12:54 11/07/2012
Online multiplayer would be cool, but I don't think they should do talking with the microphones, because 5 yr old could end up talking to a 40 yr old.
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
kingspyro Green Sparx Gems: 459
#17 Posted: 00:32:00 11/07/2012
^really you think a 40 year old would play sklylanders
---
. owns all released except smilie
bashrocks Blue Sparx Gems: 617
#18 Posted: 00:33:53 11/07/2012
An online battle mode would be great! You could battle with other Portal Masters besides your friends.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#19 Posted: 00:43:25 11/07/2012
1. Plot Twists,just for once. SUPRISE ME,ACTIVISION~

2. Legendary/Nightmare Mode being truly hard. Not of the 'all enemies have bigger HP/All HP for Skylanders is halved' because that can be solved with Upgrades and Heroics,I want a Bayonetta level of Nintendo Hard.(but not unforgiving like IWBTG,god no)

3. Character Development. The only sign of it was Cali getting less cold and the Mabu tribe actually doing something for Skylands in SSA; at least make Flynn more bearable,Kaos less predictable(dangerous villain,and can be combined with the Plot Twist that I mentioned) and even the Skylanders themselves getting some hints of interacting with their past/fears.

4. Lower the price of the Portal Owners pack,please. One thing is making it slightly more expensive with the Starter Pack since there's the LightCore function now,but there's no excuse for having a single Giant in the Portal Owners pack and keeping a similar price.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#20 Posted: 09:55:52 11/07/2012
Quote: kingspyro

That's an incredibly naive statement just there. There are a lot of totally legitimate gamers that age who would play this because they liked old Spyro, they like games in general, they are reviewers, their kids play etc. BUT more importantly: any game aimed at kids... especially young kids will have an attraction to creepy perverts. There is no way they would add a voice chat into Skylanders... even text chat is extremely unlikely because of the dangers and the bad publicity that they can cause. I really do hope they add online multiplayer to the game though (extremely unlikely in Giants but possible in future games I suppose), you don't need to be able to chat to battle effectively.
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#21 Posted: 12:39:42 11/07/2012
My dad is 51 and plays Skylanders with me sometimes. He plays Animal Crossing on his own will.
#22 Posted: 17:17:44 11/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Deandria
Quote: kingspyro

That's an incredibly naive statement just there. There are a lot of totally legitimate gamers that age who would play this because they liked old Spyro, they like games in general, they are reviewers, their kids play etc. BUT more importantly: any game aimed at kids... especially young kids will have an attraction to creepy perverts. There is no way they would add a voice chat into Skylanders... even text chat is extremely unlikely because of the dangers and the bad publicity that they can cause. I really do hope they add online multiplayer to the game though (extremely unlikely in Giants but possible in future games I suppose), you don't need to be able to chat to battle effectively.

I agree, voice chat is not happening. It would cause too much harm then good. Also, many adults play this game. Maybe they could have a chat option where it has a bunch of preset message, like Great Job, Nice try, and Play again?

I agree with some other's that some character development would be nice. It doesn't have to be Joss Whedon Firefly level but still a little would be nice. I also hope characters will recognize which skylander your playing as. That was the only reason I liked Quigly.

Oh and Nibelit, my dad is 48 and he play's games as well. His sticks to Rome Total War mostly.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:19:33 11/07/2012 by Aquatic Llama
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me