Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > *nevermind about previous* The Everything Summer RP! Come join today!
First | Previous | Page 14 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
*nevermind about previous* The Everything Summer RP! Come join today! [CLOSED]
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#651 Posted: 02:32:28 15/09/2012
Ah,I get it.Maybe that infection RP might be good right now?I'd love to make it,but it might end up as something dead or something like that.I'm not sure...Never was.smilie So there's another PJ,huh?Well,I hope you guys have fun with that.smilie I was never really interested in it,but I have many different tastes.
So,hould this topic be used anymore?There's already a sticky like it.
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8605
#652 Posted: 02:35:02 15/09/2012
It's still useful as a RP-related chatroom of sorts. smilie
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#653 Posted: 02:37:48 15/09/2012
Yeah,you're right.And RP advertising!smilie Well...Maybe.I won't do it if it's not allowed.I did it once,though.
---
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#654 Posted: 19:58:35 15/09/2012
Well, the RP's are slowly getting better. I see a lot of improvements, so YAY!
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#655 Posted: 23:54:47 15/09/2012
They are?Ooh,yay!smilie I only have maybe a tiny,tiny amount of RPs that I simply love to no end currently and I don't like that.I'd rather love even more RPs.Oh,how I remember the wolf RPs ponygirl made!smilie They were so great!When I joined,I think it was more animals than anything else.There was never anything too much or little,in my opinion.Something for everybody who roleplayed.It was pretty fun.
---
#656 Posted: 23:58:00 15/09/2012
FUNNNN! Yeah. I'm seeing some....*ahem* more improved ones such as the shorty's, Dacon's looks interesting, the Mental Institute one, and so forth.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#657 Posted: 00:36:54 16/09/2012
Yeah...I wish I could make something that good...I think Lost In Time and The Power of Eight are both pretty improved.They've gone this far,right?Eh,I'll keep hoping and trying but I'll never be as good as anyone else.
---
Hunter 4eva Blue Sparx Gems: 537
#658 Posted: 00:39:16 16/09/2012
*cough* feed off the night *cough* smilie jk jk
---
Tell me are you the ghost of jealosy?!
#659 Posted: 00:43:19 16/09/2012
FEED OFF THE NIGHT!smilie One of my favorite roleplays.smilie I think it's pretty improved,Hunter.
---
#660 Posted: 00:43:52 16/09/2012
Thankyou! ^.^
---
#661 Posted: 22:29:15 17/09/2012
BUMP! NEVER AGAIN SHALL THIS END UP ON THE SECOND PAGE! NEVER I TELL YOU!

*ahem*
Anywayz.....

I've been thinking. Do you guys think a Magic RP would go well? Like, arcane arts and stuff? No modern weapons, no swords or that stuff. Just.....well, magic!
---
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#662 Posted: 23:30:31 17/09/2012
Perilous Journies 2 is in full swing! If anyone did not join the last one but would like to join this one, please pm me.
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
#663 Posted: 22:24:46 19/09/2012
Nyeh, it feels like no one pays attention to this anymore! (sorry for the double post)

Ugh, so irked right now. The rp made by Dacon called Evolutions: The Beginning. It was going actually pretty good. Unfortunately, it once again, spanned short, reaching it's climax at page 6 where they break free.

And then someone's character(Not going to name who) just putssmilieParaphrased) She smells money, and follows it. She digs up a treasure chest "Treasure!" And it has 100 dollar bills in it. She takes a lot of them.

....that just ruined the whole thing for me.
1. The RP is set in the Amazon. So why would there be buried treasure
2. Why the heck is it in U.S. Currency? Amazon! Means like...South America right?
3. The plot of the RP states that you were taken when you were really young to become military bioweapons so you pretty much grow up in a lab in the Amazon. How would she know what U.S. Currency money smells like?

Yeah, I'm done ranting. Ugh....
---
#664 Posted: 23:04:46 19/09/2012
Wooooooooow.I think that should be added into the tips now.Or is it already?I'm forgetful!smilie That just sounds annoying.It actually sounds like that one RP with the lockdown in school,I think it was something like that.Bombs and stuff...I couldn't make myself read much of it.People aren't allowed to know things beyond their knowledge!Metagaming,as shorty called it.Yep...That is one annoying thing that happens in a roleplay.Heh,makes me think of Moon.smilie That dude knows just about...A lot,but that does have its purpose.From the Darkness vs. Light RP.
---
#665 Posted: 23:43:26 19/09/2012
Yup. Definitely.
---
#666 Posted: 00:04:29 20/09/2012
Mmhmm.I even posted about it in the sticky topic,quoting shorty.I hope shorty won't be mad at me or something like that...
Anyway,I'm thinking about posting this RP that's pretty much about evil pets.The pets have come for revenge!I don't know whether the plot's gonna be taken seriously or not!smilie I must add onto it,though.I've left gaps,like what the plan is.Eh,it was done on my iPod so laziness was its usual self times two times my fingers being tired.I had this other RP on a different site as inspiration,but of course I didn't copy it!I can only create things out of inspiration,honestly.
Agreed,AB.Sometimes I'm dumb(I must speak the truth!),usually when I got little to no sleep or if it's night.My mind just goes into "less think,more enjoy"!I'm a night person,pretty much.
---
#667 Posted: 00:05:20 20/09/2012
And now it feels really weird being like...the only logical character in that story. I think I'm gonna drop out....
---
Kirby_rules Ripto Gems: 504
#668 Posted: 00:22:38 20/09/2012
Here is the RP idea I want to do,please don't hate :c

You live on a land that was ounce traveled by a locomotive. Folk tales say it traveled across the tracks,conductors say they've seen it making its way up the mountain. Nobody goes up the mountain since the tracks haven't been finished. The train is said to be a magenta and gold brimmed color. Your friend whose father owns a steam engine has asked if you want to come with him up the mountain. The mountain is known as Misti Mt. they have an airport on the other side(the reason of building a railway on top.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:32:39 20/09/2012 by Kirby_rules
#669 Posted: 00:22:49 20/09/2012
Quote: cynder2000
Mmhmm.I even posted about it in the sticky topic,quoting shorty.I hope shorty won't be mad at me or something like that...
Anyway,I'm thinking about posting this RP that's pretty much about evil pets.The pets have come for revenge!I don't know whether the plot's gonna be taken seriously or not!smilie I must add onto it,though.I've left gaps,like what the plan is.Eh,it was done on my iPod so laziness was its usual self times two times my fingers being tired.I had this other RP on a different site as inspiration,but of course I didn't copy it!I can only create things out of inspiration,honestly.
Agreed,AB.Sometimes I'm dumb(I must speak the truth!),usually when I got little to no sleep or if it's night.My mind just goes into "less think,more enjoy"!I'm a night person,pretty much.

On the first part, what the heck? smilie thats... intriging yet odd
On the second part, ya. I have been a witness to the night side of you smilie
---
#670 Posted: 00:29:55 20/09/2012
I HATE IT KIRBY! I HATE IT! >.<
Heh, no. Just joking with ya' smilie Sorry.

Anyway, interesting idea. I think it's pretty good and less action-oriented than most rp's here (cause that's all there is nowadays)

@cynd: Hmm...evil pets. I dunno......pets are pretty affectionate. Otherwise they wouldn't be called pets. And they're also pretty docile. People might get kinda sad, but it could work with like, abusive owners or something!
---
#671 Posted: 00:33:09 20/09/2012
Supossed to be odd.*proud that Hunter thinks it's odd* I want it odd and original!Those are the best RPs.smilie The pets've been neglected by their owners for...A week,I think?So,they want revenge.They were given food,of course,but no playtime with owner.:'( From our POV,it doesn't sound so bad,but I think that for a pet it is.I know,D-o,but I think the pets would want to teach their owners a lesson.It would be really sad for a pet just to sit in its cage,y'know.No affection for them.
And...You have?Tell me,what am I like?Am I bad?Am I horrible?Do I deserve to keep living!?D:
---
#672 Posted: 00:33:16 20/09/2012
Thank you c:
#673 Posted: 00:34:48 20/09/2012
No probs.

Cynd.....what? I did not understand that last line of the post.....
But yeah, I guess that would work.
---
#674 Posted: 00:38:52 20/09/2012
Supossed to be odd.*proud that Hunter thinks it's odd* I want it odd and original!Those are the best RPs.smilie The pets've been neglected by their owners for...A week,I think?So,they want revenge.They were given food,of course,but no playtime with owner.:'( From our POV,it doesn't sound so bad,but I think that for a pet it is.I know,D-o,but I think the pets would want to teach their owners a lesson.It would be really sad for a pet just to sit in its cage,y'know.No affection for them.
And...You have?Tell me,what am I like?Am I bad?Am I horrible?Do I deserve to keep living!?D:

Lol
Well... Leaf is more weird the usual and Eclipse has some emotion. Thats it smilie
---
#675 Posted: 00:39:29 20/09/2012
Only one person looked at it :[
#676 Posted: 00:43:38 20/09/2012
Argh,the brain of me!smilie Excuse my night personess.It does sound interesting,Kirby.
It was for Hunter,D-o.smilie I think it'd work,I really do.It's like this short story I made.The main chara breaks a promise,she dies(Yaaaay?).And so,the owners neglect their pets...Well,you'll see.The pets are kinda...Wrong in the head?The people who join the RP find out later since the climax isn't going to appear in,like,the second page.It's one big thing I planned out and I don't plan to reveal it until the time is right!
YES,LEAF'S WIERDNESS AMPED UP!smilie Eclipse is bound to show some emotion since he's been around humans and learned their ways.Well,some of them.He mostly doesn't understand what the heck they do.
---
#677 Posted: 00:46:32 20/09/2012
Argh,the brain of me!smilie Excuse my night personess.It does sound interesting,Kirby.
It was for Hunter,D-o.smilie I think it'd work,I really do.It's like this short story I made.The main chara breaks a promise,she dies(Yaaaay?).And so,the owners neglect their pets...Well,you'll see.The pets are kinda...Wrong in the head?The people who join the RP find out later since the climax isn't going to appear in,like,the second page.It's one big thing I planned out and I don't plan to reveal it until the time is right!
YES,LEAF'S WIERDNESS AMPED UP!smilie Eclipse is bound to show some emotion since he's been around humans and learned their ways.Well,some of them.He mostly doesn't understand what the heck they do.

Well then.... no comment
No no no... its gets weirder. Sometimes you just ramble on about something for like two sentences smilie
---
#678 Posted: 00:48:54 20/09/2012
No comment?I'm guessing you don't like horror short stories.Everyone was so speechless after I was done reading it,even the teacher.smilie
It's mah brain,man!My brain fails me!smilie What do I ramble about?I need to know!
---
#679 Posted: 01:17:25 20/09/2012
You'd have to be there- wait... you were there but you were mindless.... well basically you kept on rambling on about random stuff lol
---
#680 Posted: 05:23:28 27/09/2012
Ugh, now I have to try to make sure I look at the creator before clicking the topic. It wasn't like that before because all the topics had GOOD RP makers, but today nuuuu....it's all dragon this, dragon that, pokemon this, pokemon that. UGH!

For instance, I saw a topic called Balto: Beginning of Legend.

Immediately, I thought of what most people my age would probably think of. Balto, as in the dog who was half-wolf and half-husky who braved the alaskan mountains to save this town from some epidemic.

So I click it, curious. Cause there hasn't been a lot of wolf rp's lately.....and it's nothing but another dragon RP. I feel so cheated right now. <,<
---
#681 Posted: 22:30:05 05/10/2012
*siigh* I feel like the only one on this topic now. Maybe we should just let this die....
---
#682 Posted: 01:12:27 06/10/2012
smilie

Your avatar. Made by CL. Mwaha...
---
#683 Posted: 16:17:39 06/10/2012
Oh, absolutely no point. Unless you mean those claws of course. smilie
---
#684 Posted: 03:18:00 07/10/2012
Quote: AngelicBeast
Heh.

Meeeeh I'm do bored right now ;~; I want to RP but all the RPs are shet right now, pretty much. :I

BAHAHAHA
---
#685 Posted: 03:36:09 07/10/2012
Is something funny?

Yes! BAHAHAHA! Or I'm just going insane
---
#686 Posted: 03:56:14 07/10/2012
Yes, yes your right
---
#687 Posted: 03:57:44 07/10/2012
Yeah... I don't even know what to put on Perilous Journey :/
---
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#688 Posted: 04:24:02 07/10/2012
I deleted that post. You said it didn't work. How about you take the reigns (of Flame reaching this world)?
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8605
#689 Posted: 04:50:02 07/10/2012
I feel like I'm gonna DIE unless I RP soon.

I understand the feeling. http://oi49.tinypic.com/2lfg7.jpg
Right now, there are only seven somewhat active RPs I'm currently in. Out of those seven, there are only 3 that I can actually post something. However, I'm would rather wait for someone else to post or I'm not exactly sure what to post. Ether way, that doesn't leave much. smilie I really want to RP, but am simply forced to watch and wait. (Come on Perilous!)
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:42:26 07/10/2012 by redwes
First | Previous | Page 14 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me