Forum

Poll

11 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
4 Years Old [CLOSED]
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13130
#1 Posted: 12:56:23 06/06/2008 | Topic Creator
It's another year that has rolled on by and darkSpyro celebrates its fourth birthday. Since this time last year we've had the addition of a guide for the latest game, The Eternal Night, a new guide of the old game Enter the Dragonfly and the rapid expansion of the Guidebook which now contains over 700 characters.

As for statistics, well the site has received over 30 million hits, the forum has broken the 1000 registered members mark and there are now currently around 175,000 posts. The forum has gained several new features including the much requested Private Message service.

What's in the future? I made a comment regarding a new Guidebook last year, that's progressed since then and is still on its way, as too are reworkings of the Season of Ice and Attack of the Rhynoc sections. And of course a guide for the new game Dawn of the Dragon once it becomes available towards the end of the year.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 11463
#2 Posted: 13:01:16 06/06/2008
4 Years! Congrats!
zacoda1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1121
#3 Posted: 13:02:54 06/06/2008
Yay,4 years....Congratz!!!
I love this site......Now whos got the party poppers?
---
The ones with the greatest courage...Tested by All might and will...Will traverse A Farly advanced Obstacle....The test of life...
Crush Gold Sparx Gems: 2812
#4 Posted: 13:03:05 06/06/2008
Congrats! *Does cheerfull dance*
---
You can lie... *Smirks* But your bladder can't. Ha ha ha!
Quote: dark52
Dagnabbit.
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5400
#5 Posted: 13:05:58 06/06/2008
Quote: dark52
It's another year that has rolled on by and darkSpyro celebrates its fourth birthday. Since this time last year we've had the addition of a guide for the latest game, The Eternal Night, a new guide of the old game Enter the Dragonfly and the rapid expansion of the Guidebook which now contains over 700 characters.

As for statistics, well the site has received over 30 million hits, the forum has broken the 1000 registered members mark and there are now currently around 175,000 posts. The forum has gained several new features including the much requested Private Message service.

What's in the future? I made a comment regarding a new Guidebook last year, that's progressed since then and is still on its way, as too are reworkings of the Season of Ice and Attack of the Rhynoc sections. And of course a guide for the new game Dawn of the Dragon once it becomes available towards the end of the year.


So what?

smilie
---
no i will not write a signature for you
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13130
#6 Posted: 13:09:35 06/06/2008 | Topic Creator
smilie
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
zacoda1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1121
#7 Posted: 13:12:00 06/06/2008
smilie,You dont usually use that Smiley dark...You need to have more fun smilie
---
The ones with the greatest courage...Tested by All might and will...Will traverse A Farly advanced Obstacle....The test of life...
spyroblack Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#8 Posted: 14:05:45 06/06/2008
i went to the character guid book i looked at spyro went where its spyro's evolution and i saw a thing named twinsanity whats that ????


PLEASE ANSWER!!!!!!
---
MENTALLY.
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5400
#9 Posted: 14:09:33 06/06/2008
Anyway, I don't really care if there's new characters in the character guidebook. I care more about the rest of the site.
---
no i will not write a signature for you
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13130
#10 Posted: 14:30:17 06/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Crash Twinsanity is a Crash Bandicoot game which Spyro makes a very brief cameo in.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5400
#11 Posted: 14:39:54 06/06/2008
Well fine then!
---
no i will not write a signature for you
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 5992
#12 Posted: 14:42:14 06/06/2008
Okay, I've got to stop by to say this: congratulations on four years of an awesome site, Dark52! smilie May the next four be just as awesome. smilie
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#13 Posted: 15:34:58 06/06/2008
4 more years!

Last edited at 15:38:42 06/06/2008 by Blackholes_Wolf
Darkinfinity Green Sparx Gems: 163
#14 Posted: 15:35:31 06/06/2008
Razz, I think this getting out of hands.
---
Infinity is more than 52.
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#15 Posted: 15:42:48 06/06/2008
Quote: dark52
Crash Twinsanity is a Crash Bandicoot game which Spyro makes a very brief cameo in.


What exactly does he do? I have the game, but I haven't encountered him yet. smilie
spyro luver Blue Sparx Gems: 557
#16 Posted: 16:12:29 06/06/2008
Congrats dark52 for four years of darkspyro.net!
---
Please Help My Dragons Hatch
Please dont let my dragons die!!
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#17 Posted: 17:21:38 06/06/2008
Congratulations on yet another year of this site! Now it's time to head for the big half a decade!

Yes, this year, especially the past few months, has been an eventful year. Let's hope the events keep on coming and that this site makes it up high!

To Dragon Lover: It's on the last level:

Crash comes upon some of the villains that have found some treasure that they could use to do evil things, and besides, Cortex wants it, so...

N. Tropy: So what? What you gonna do about it?

Cortex: Well, I think that guy may want his treasure back!

You see Spyro, and he gets a nice breath of fire at the villains. They run off empty handed.
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#18 Posted: 17:26:59 06/06/2008
Quote: Ross
Congratulations on yet another year of this site! Now it's time to head for the big half a decade!

Yes, this year, especially the past few months, has been an eventful year. Let's hope the events keep on coming and that this site makes it up high!

To Dragon Lover: It's on the last level:

Crash comes upon some of the villains that have found some treasure that they could use to do evil things, and besides, Cortex wants it, so...

N. Tropy: So what? What you gonna do about it?

Cortex: Well, I think that guy may want his treasure back!

You see Spyro, and he gets a nice breath of fire at the villains. They run off empty handed.


Ah, ok. What's the last level called, anyways? I'm on the level,

High Seas, Hi Jinks.
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#19 Posted: 17:56:41 06/06/2008
HAPPY b DAY
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8350
#20 Posted: 18:29:56 06/06/2008
HAPPY B DAY TO THE BEST SITE IN THE WORLD!
alexis1213 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1595
#21 Posted: 18:55:28 06/06/2008
Quote: bionicle2809
HAPPY B DAY TO THE BEST SITE IN THE WORLD!


I second that
---
Waka Tao master! Okami FAQ
Aywas
animation lover Blue Sparx Gems: 948
#22 Posted: 18:57:23 06/06/2008
Happy birthday! Who has the cake?
okami12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2205
#23 Posted: 19:11:07 06/06/2008
YAY!!!!!!!!!! *opens a coca-cola can * YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
alexis1213 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1595
#24 Posted: 19:12:08 06/06/2008
Quote: okami12
YAY!!!!!!!!!! *opens a coca-cola can * YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


is drinking DP WOWNESS mez jumping off walls smilie
---
Waka Tao master! Okami FAQ
Aywas
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#25 Posted: 19:26:05 06/06/2008
*gets party popers* YAY! party!
alexis1213 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1595
#26 Posted: 19:27:49 06/06/2008
Quote: Tango
*gets party popers* YAY! party!


were is the cake
---
Waka Tao master! Okami FAQ
Aywas
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#27 Posted: 19:46:02 06/06/2008
Right here! *throws cake at computer* IT NEVER WORKS!!
alexis1213 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1595
#28 Posted: 20:03:53 06/06/2008
smilie awh man I wanted some cake
---
Waka Tao master! Okami FAQ
Aywas
Dragginwings Gold Sparx Gems: 2279
#29 Posted: 20:55:48 06/06/2008
Quote: dark52
smilie


I lol'd!

Anyways, congrats!
Mewnaphy Gold Sparx Gems: 2750
#30 Posted: 21:52:39 06/06/2008
Congratulations on the site,Dark52(4th year!smilie)!It has come a long way,right?smilie
---
"Hence nothing remains except for our regrets"
Peacelovespyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2864
#31 Posted: 23:44:23 06/06/2008
Happy b-day darkSpyro!!!
---
♥ keep moving forward ♥
artiste_violet Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10340
#32 Posted: 00:06:06 07/06/2008
Yay! HAPPEH BIRTHDAY DARKSPYRO!!
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#33 Posted: 00:38:19 07/06/2008
Wow! Big congrats on making it to four years, dark! ^_^
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
alexis1213 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1595
#34 Posted: 01:10:55 07/06/2008
Quote: artiste_violet
Yay! HAPPEH BIRTHDAY DARKSPYRO!!


no more like HAPPY B-DAY DARKSPYRO
---
Waka Tao master! Okami FAQ
Aywas
Dark_Spyro999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4713
#35 Posted: 03:18:54 07/06/2008
Quote: Dragon Lover
Quote: Ross
Congratulations on yet another year of this site! Now it's time to head for the big half a decade!

Yes, this year, especially the past few months, has been an eventful year. Let's hope the events keep on coming and that this site makes it up high!

To Dragon Lover: It's on the last level:

Crash comes upon some of the villains that have found some treasure that they could use to do evil things, and besides, Cortex wants it, so...

N. Tropy: So what? What you gonna do about it?

Cortex: Well, I think that guy may want his treasure back!

You see Spyro, and he gets a nice breath of fire at the villains. They run off empty handed.


Ah, ok. What's the last level called, anyways? I'm on the level,

High Seas, Hi Jinks.


It's in the Twins Compound right before you go to battle them.
---
I is ded
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#36 Posted: 05:13:25 07/06/2008
Quote: dark52
It's another year that has rolled on by and darkSpyro celebrates its fourth birthday. Since this time last year we've had the addition of a guide for the latest game, The Eternal Night, a new guide of the old game Enter the Dragonfly and the rapid expansion of the Guidebook which now contains over 700 characters.

As for statistics, well the site has received over 30 million hits, the forum has broken the 1000 registered members mark and there are now currently around 175,000 posts. The forum has gained several new features including the much requested Private Message service.

What's in the future? I made a comment regarding a new Guidebook last year, that's progressed since then and is still on its way, as too are reworkings of the Season of Ice and Attack of the Rhynoc sections. And of course a guide for the new game Dawn of the Dragon once it becomes available towards the end of the year.


*nod* ^__^ Lot of dedication, dude.
Darkness Ripto Gems: 86
#37 Posted: 08:46:26 07/06/2008
WOOP WOOP !!!!! LOVE THE SITE
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13130
#38 Posted: 11:27:10 07/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Thanks everyone!
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
spyro48 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1143
#39 Posted: 11:40:26 07/06/2008
This site is awsome
---
I'm back from my unaccounced break. Sorry 4 not telling u. Do u like my avi?? It is my aunties dog, Peggy.
SilverDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#40 Posted: 12:39:39 07/06/2008
Happy Birthday, darkSpyro!

I am gonna use bubble breath.
---
https://dragcave.net/user/Makatootie
alexis1213 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1595
#41 Posted: 13:02:51 07/06/2008
Quote: dark52
Thanks everyone!


NP NP NP NP NP NP NP and again NP!!!!!!!
---
Waka Tao master! Okami FAQ
Aywas
Spyrogon Emerald Sparx Gems: 4280
#42 Posted: 13:10:36 07/06/2008
Quote: alexis1213
Quote: dark52
Thanks everyone!


NP NP NP NP NP NP NP and again NP!!!!!!!


Now Playing? :P

Happy birthday.
---
I have such an uncreative username.
alexis1213 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1595
#43 Posted: 13:14:38 07/06/2008
smilie no problem happy B-day*throws party like a wild animal* opps to much smilie
---
Waka Tao master! Okami FAQ
Aywas
SilverDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#44 Posted: 13:36:39 07/06/2008
Don't worry, alexis1213!
Just use the bubblebreath!
---
https://dragcave.net/user/Makatootie
alexis1213 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1595
#45 Posted: 14:53:54 07/06/2008
Quote: SilverDragon
Don't worry, alexis1213!
Just use the bubblebreath!


smilie lets party smilie
---
Waka Tao master! Okami FAQ
Aywas
SequoiaDragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3930
#46 Posted: 17:24:35 07/06/2008
YAY! Happy B-day; happy happy happy... well you get the idea. THIS SITE ROCKS! smiliesmiliesmilie
---
My book Harahpin is now on sale! smilie
dragmundis Platinum Sparx Gems: 5047
#47 Posted: 18:47:26 07/06/2008
today is Dark Spyro's birthday?
SilverDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#48 Posted: 19:43:50 07/06/2008
Yep! Use the bubblebreath!
---
https://dragcave.net/user/Makatootie
alexis1213 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1595
#49 Posted: 23:02:11 07/06/2008
Quote: SilverDragon
Yep! Use the bubblebreath!


yay bubbles *opens a bottle of root beer*
---
Waka Tao master! Okami FAQ
Aywas
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#50 Posted: 02:07:24 08/06/2008
Quote: dark52
Thanks everyone!


T______T I was gonna make a little comic for it, then I relized I have no idea what you look like as an alter ego. XD

Quote: SilverDragon
Yep! Use the bubblebreath!


*puts you in a bath with soap suds in the water* Happy?
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me