Page 1 of 1
Who do you NOT want remodled? [CLOSED]
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#1 Posted: 11:24:53 07/07/2012 | Topic Creator
We know that 24 Skylanders are getting remodled. And apparently, the Light-cores are also being in remodle (e.g. Remodle smilie AND LC smilie)
So, who do you guys not want to be remodled?

For me, I'd say:
smilie Although I don't like Zap, Wham-Shell is newer out, so they probably won't remodle him.
smilie Other three are confirmed.
smilie Double Trouble is comfirmed, Spyro is the main character, and Wrecking Ball NEEDS one.
smilie I personally see Flameslinger being better.
smilie Again, new one out.
smilie Once again, new out.
smilie Bash seems more worth it.
---
Bring the Fanta
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:08:51 08/07/2012 by TheSpyrofan12
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#2 Posted: 14:47:55 07/07/2012
Wrecking Ball- The most boring Magic character and one of the most iffy of the whole set. I don't see how they could improve him greatly with one extra upgrade.
Bash- He's powerful and fun enough, so he doesn't need anything else.
Wham-Shell- It would have been Zap due to his poor battling skills, but I can actually imagine him getting much better with an extra attack. Maybe a gigantic lightning ball that charges up in under a second and homes in on the enemy, but does lower damage... I can imagine that being a great boost.
Sunburn- I can't imagine the repose being too different but Flameslinger would be outstanding in a repose.
Boomer- Pretty much confirmed, otherwise it would have easily been Drobot.
Ghost Roaster- Again, pretty much confirmed, otherwise it would have been Zook It Down. (Hex)
Lightning Rod- Just because I'd prefer Warnado if they don't make a Legendary of him.
Stealth Elf- Godess of Life, Bladeutena, doesn't need any boosts. smilie
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#3 Posted: 15:03:02 07/07/2012
Woah. How do we know Prism is ALSO getting a remodel? It seems to be that the LC is the remodel and it won't have a separate one.

I think the 8 will be:

Magic-Wrecking Ball. Granted we know Dub Trub will get one, we can probably assume Spyro will also get one, which leaves Wreck and Voodood. He's the odd man out to me especially since the looks of the roster pic seems to be the exact same pose.
Earth: Honestly, I don't see Dino-Rang getting one. If anything, the other 3 will probably getting them (Terrafin is at least confirmed)
Water: Whammy. Since he's the latest release, they can just keep pumping him out for people.
Fire: Flameslinger will probably be the odd man out here since Eruptor is getting the LC variant, Sunburn is more of a "fan favorite" and Ignitor, granted has a Legendary Variant, there should also be a regular version of that model out.
Tech: Drobot is getting one, Trigger Happy is getting one, Drill Sarge is getting one. Boomer is not.
Undead: Ghosty isn't since the other 3 are as well.
Air: This one is a toss up. We know Whirlwind will possibly have a LC variant, or at least a remodel and the same with Sonic Boom. So that leaves LRod and Warny. I think Warny is more of a "fan favorite" but...eh..
Life: is an interesting one. Zook is getting one (odd we haven't seen him since those early pictures though), Camo will probably get one since it's a fan favorite. Which leaves Stump and Stealth. I think Stealth is more of a fan favorite, so that leaves Stump. Which makes sense to me since the picture on the roster kind of looks like the same pose.

That's what I think anyways.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
spyrodadragon Green Sparx Gems: 490
#4 Posted: 15:04:34 07/07/2012
they could all use a remodel i'm tired of their current model execpt stealth elf
---
everyone spam this now Posted Image: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/i...0x/30597908.jpg
or the enderman will kill you
#5 Posted: 15:55:24 07/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: spyroflame0487
Woah. How do we know Prism is ALSO getting a remodel? It seems to be that the LC is the remodel and it won't have a separate one.

I said apparently. Some people say that they can see two Prsm Breaks in the poster.
---
Bring the Fanta
Tempest Yellow Sparx Gems: 1807
#6 Posted: 18:39:40 07/07/2012
Magic - Wrecking Ball - Double Trouble has been guaranteed a remodel, I can't see them skipping out Spyro, and there have been hints dropped that Voodood will be remodeled.

Earth - Bash - Terrafin has already been confirmed as a remodel, I'm assuming Prism Break will get one, and that leaves Bash and Dino-Rang. I personally want to see Dino-Rang be remodeled.

Water - Gill Grunt - I know he'll probably get one, since he seems to be a favorite among some of the members of Activision and TFB.

Fire - Sunburn - Even though I'm a huge fan of Sunburn, I can easily see them remodeling Flameslinger instead.

Tech - Boomer - I would have preferred Boomer over Drill Sergeant, but since the other three tech characters have been confirmed to get a remodel, that leaves him out.

Undead - Ghost Roaster - Same as with Boomer. The other undead characters have been confirmed as remodels.

Air - Lightning Rod - I personally hate Lightning Rod, and I really like the other three air characters. It's going to come down to Warnado and Lightning Rod, and I think Warnado has a bigger fan base.

Life - Stump Smash - Only Zook has actually been confirmed, so this is just my personal opinion. I have a hard time believing they wouldn't remodel Camo, and Stealth Elf was a big fan favorite.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#7 Posted: 19:18:53 07/07/2012
I dont want spyro so I can see Kappa get mad xD
---
words. letters. filler.
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8963
#8 Posted: 02:19:53 08/07/2012
Wham-Shell. He's already hard enough to find as it is, so why make us go to all the trouble of finding him again? smilie
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
SkyWanderer Blue Sparx Gems: 597
#9 Posted: 03:18:52 08/07/2012
Quote: Skyhunter
Wham-Shell. He's already hard enough to find as it is, so why make us go to all the trouble of finding him again? smilie

Wham-shell? I thought he was just a rumor(just joking)

but anyway my area has not gotten any of the final wave yet.we got everything else in a reasonable scedule but wave 5. all we have is a ton of Boomer, Wreckingball, and Drobot with the occasional cynder or dino-rang thrown in for good measure

no employee I've talked to(stockers and managers in local gamestop(3), Toys R' Us target(2) bestbuy and walmart/sams(2)) has gotten them in . it's a bit sad.

on the other hand they recieved several boxes full of nothing but wrecking ball and boomer.

I'm a bit worried that that giants will appear on shelves a few months late leaving employees just as baffled.
--------------------------------

but yes of those who do not deserve a remodel due to activision's overproduction and mishandling are wrecking ball and boomer.

I like the characters however Activision has attempted to push them on fans as opposed to more popular characters.

characters in wave 5 need a much wider release(aka wave 1 amounts)

but as to characters that need a remodel due to poor quality control: Sunburn Zap and Flameslinger (although he will probably not get one)
---
http://omicronwanderer.deviantart.com
I am an Enviornmental modeler for projectFrixion : http://projectfrixion.deviantart.com
Themrmusicman14 Blue Sparx Gems: 939
#10 Posted: 11:36:45 08/07/2012
I would like them to do them all but if i had to choose i would pick:
Magic - Wrecking Ball: Hes a cool character but i cant see him getting one
Water - Wham Shell: He was released last so i dont think they would release him again
Fire - Sunburn: Even though hes one of my fave characters i like Flameslinger a bit more and you could do so many different poses with Flameslinger
Undead - Ghost Roaster: Hes the only one left out
Life - Stump Smash: Stealth Elf is a huge fan favourite and they could do some cool poses with her too
Earth - Bash: I really like Dino Rang and i think Bash already has enough power like another person said
Air - Lightning Rod: Warnados more of a fan favourite and i think he has better attacks
Tech - Boomer: Hes the only one left out
---
Champions: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#11 Posted: 15:12:37 10/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Changed Opinions:

Magic - smilie. Double Trouble is confirmed. Spyro has gotta have one, and Wrecking Ball NEEDS one.
Earth - smilie. Terrafin and Prism Break are confirmed. Bash seems more worth it.
Water - smilie. Gill Grunt and Slam Bam are confirmed. I don't like Zap, but Wham-Shell is newer out.
Fire - smilie. Eruptor, Ignitor, and Flameslinger are confirmed.
Tech - smilie. Trigger Happy, Drobot, and Drill Sergeant are confirmed.
Undead - smilie. Hex, Cynder, and Chop Chop are confirmed.
Air - smilie. Whirlwind and Sonic Boom are confirmed. Warnado is newer out.
Life - smilie. Zook and Stump Smash are confirmed. Stealth Elf is a better choice, that and Camo is newer out.
---
Bring the Fanta
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#12 Posted: 17:48:07 10/07/2012
Why do so many people think Voodood won't get a repose? His repose was mentioned by one of the developers in an article so it is pretty much confirmed.

*goes to looks for the article to add a link later*

Edit: Here:

Quote: Digital Spy
for example if you loved Trigger Happy or Voodood - getting the series two version is going to be appealing because you're going to want to get that extra power.
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:14:14 10/07/2012 by Deandria
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#13 Posted: 18:04:53 10/07/2012
If I could choose the one from each element/type to get the boot from Series 2, it'd be...

Please don't say "too late" to ones like Slam Bam ... I know.

Tech: Boomer
Water: Slam Bam
Life: Stump Smash
Undead: Ghost Roaster
Earth: Dino Rang
Magic: Double Trouble
Air: Lightning Rod
Fire: Eruptor
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#14 Posted: 18:15:33 10/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Deandria
Why do so many people think Voodood won't get a repose? His repose was mentioned by one of the developers in an article so it is pretty much confirmed.

*goes to looks for the article to add a link later*

Edit: Here:

Quote: Digital Spy
for example if you loved Trigger Happy or Voodood - getting the series two version is going to be appealing because you're going to want to get that extra power.

They don't have any proof that he will be remodled through. I won't believe it unless they show a picture of his remodel.
---
Bring the Fanta
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#15 Posted: 19:04:25 10/07/2012
I don't know about you but when a "franchise spokesman" says Voodood will have a repose I personally am willing to believe that, until I see proof otherwise, Voodood will have a repose.
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
#16 Posted: 19:05:53 10/07/2012 | Topic Creator
I still like actual proof though.
---
Bring the Fanta
Reaganag Blue Sparx Gems: 878
#17 Posted: 21:44:01 12/07/2012
Fire: smilie Odd one out
Water smilie Wham-Shell is better IMO
Life: smilie Stealth Elf is already powerfull enough
Earth: smilie Odd one out
Magic smilie Voodood has pretty much been confirmed, and Spyro will be getting a remodel of course
Tech smilie Odd one out
Air: smilie Same reason has Zap
Undead: smilie Odd one out
---
Awesome avatar by nintendofan92!
Have waves 1,2,3, and 4
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:11:12 12/07/2012 by Reaganag
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#18 Posted: 21:52:35 12/07/2012
Magic: Wrecking Ball. I mean, how creative can a repose of a blob possibly be?

Tech: Boomer. Time to face the facts, the problem isn't that he needs a repose, it's that no one likes the way he looks in the first place.

Water: Wham-Shell. I just bought him, so did many others, and hunting for a new version in just a few months does not appeal.

Life: Stump Smash. A new pose can't fix my problems with this character. The rest of Life is far more deserving.

Undead: I know he's getting one anyway, but Chop Chop. He needs more than a new pose to fix his problems.

Fire: Sunburn. Spent $25 very recently to get him, don't want to have to relevel for a "Wow Pow" ability.

Earth: Bash. Regular, Legendary, Blue... I have too many versions of this character already. Bring on Dino Rang!

Air: Warnado. The figure already has a great pose, and I just bought him anyway. No need to bother.
onga999 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1152
#19 Posted: 23:34:50 12/07/2012
Magic: wrecking ball. i have multiple's of them from a contest and i dont like him as much as the other agic characters.
Tech: boomer. i like boomer but not as much as the other tech characters
Water: i really have no opinion on who dosent get a repose in the water element. as long as gill grunt gets one im good.
Life: stealth elf. i already have doubles of stealth elf and i dont really whant another one.
Undead: hex. i am so mad that she is being the chosen undead to get a repose. i dont like hex.
Fire: i know he is getting one but it would be eruptor. her is just my least favorite out of the fire element.
Earth: bash. i already have 3 versions, regular, legendary, and blue. i'd rather get someone else.
Air: lightning rod. i hate lightning rod. he is the worst skylander, (in my opinion)
---
just missing 7 skylanders.
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#20 Posted: 09:01:08 13/07/2012
with the 37 already released and to little game content in the first game... the new remodeled for giant is not needed at all. the more power excuse for the remodeled, is just that... to trick people to buy them. you only need the 8 giants and if you want more you buy the new ones, that make most sense.
Sunburn18 Red Sparx Gems: 13
#21 Posted: 22:29:44 13/07/2012
None, because i wouldn't want to restart part of my collection for just a remodel.
---
Favorites: Magic smilie Earth smilie Water smilie Fire smiliesmilie Tech smilie Undead smilie Air smiliesmilie Life smilie
#22 Posted: 14:05:40 14/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: henryszuch
Quote: TheSpyrofan12
Changed Opinions:

Water - Gill Grunt is confirmed.

What! He is????? Can I see a pic.

It was revealed on Amazon.de. However, the info has been taken down.
---
Bring the Fanta
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#23 Posted: 18:08:47 14/07/2012
Some of us have taken screenshots though. Here:

[User Posted Image]
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#24 Posted: 20:45:58 14/07/2012
^ Cool, thanks for posting that. I wonder what the remodeled Gill Grunt will look like; I think it would be neat if they posed him with his harpoon gun in his hands with it spraying out water.
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
EpicHiro Blue Sparx Gems: 889
#25 Posted: 20:48:51 14/07/2012
^I think his anchor would look better. I'll be happy as long as the remodelled Spyro doesn't look weird like his current pose (in my opinion).
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#26 Posted: 01:58:48 16/07/2012
Wrecking Ball-Though he BEGS for an better upgrade and pose,He just isn't worth losing a remodle for Voodood and Spyro.
Stump Smash-Zook is confirmed and the possibilitys for new poses on Camo and Stealth Elf are endless,so yall get my point.
Prism Break-Light core is enough,Bash and Dino Rang need one and Terrafin is Confirmed.
Boomer-Trigg,Drobot,and Drill Sarge are reposed.
Ghost Roaster-Read Boomers and put in Hex,Chop Chop and Cynder.
Whirlwind-This one was hard,as ALL air skylanders deserve a remodle but narrowing it down,Sonic Boom I played the least but has one,Warnado and LR would be awesome,so Whirlwind it is!
Eruptor-Flameslinger and Ignitor would look great,and Sunburn needs Flying Wow Pow,AND once again,he is a Lightcore.
Zap-Slam Bam Remodle:AWESOME, Gill Grunt Remodle:GG Deserves it,Wham Shell:AWESOME....again,Zap has a great figure already,give the rest a chance..
TubSinabs14 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1087
#27 Posted: 05:23:28 16/07/2012
Who do I not WANT remodelled, not who do I BELEIVE wont get remodelled:

Tech: smilie
Water: smilie
Fire: none smilie but really smilie
Earth: Absolutly none but if I had to choose smilie
Undead: smilie dear gosh smilie
Air: smilie
Magic: smilie solid, but I like the other characters too much.
Life: smilie
---
37/37 Werds BB GITDsmilie flockedsmilie Sidekicks Wave 1 Wave 2 smilieGranitesmilieGITDsmilie+portal+smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie. Expecting SEXY smilie. NEEEEED smilie
CynderVolts Green Sparx Gems: 372
#28 Posted: 23:45:12 23/07/2012
Tech: smilie. and boomer (rumour) has it that the other 3 are confirmed.
Water: I can see smilie not getting one, because we already saw l-slam and zap has a pretty good fanbase, then gill grunt on that screenshot.
Fire: actually, smilie. Although he is my fav, i can just for some reason see him not getting a repose.
Earth: I am pretty darn sure that this time around, it's smilie getting left out. because the other three HAVE been confirmed.
Undead: I can't really pick between who i see not getting a repose more. smilie, or smilie smilie
Air: well, I believe Lightning hog, i mean smilie, will be out on this one. Considering sonic boom has a pose, and so does whirly, but warnado is just considerably better than mr.rod.
Magic: oh god please make sure smilie is gone! When i play with him it's like, in 5 seconds flat he's dead. plus, the other characters have a MUCH better chance.
Life: Actually, the other three are confirmed and the one out on this one, is smilie.
---
Too much volts, not enough lightning.
GAH!! WHERE THE FUDGESTICKS ARE YOU BOOMER!!!
EpicHiro Blue Sparx Gems: 889
#29 Posted: 12:00:39 26/07/2012
EDIT: ^While I agree that Camo should not be reposed, I believe Stealth Elf hasn't been confirmed.^

smilie Wham Shell was released later than any other Skylander.
smilie Other three techs are confirmed.
smilie I don't see him getting a repose - what other poses could he have? Also I see him EVERYWHERE.
smilie Eruptor is confirmed, Ignitor has and I see Flameslinger with more pose options.
smilie Recently released.
smilie ^As above...
smilie Bash has had a legendary and a blue variant (of course, Trigger Happy was released in the Starter Pack and he is a legendary too), and I don't have any ideas for what Bash could look like other than his current pose.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:02:18 26/07/2012 by EpicHiro
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#30 Posted: 13:09:55 26/07/2012
Now that Voodood is apparently confirmed...

Magic: Wrecking Ball. I don't think anyone wants him that much- especially not over Spyro.
Earth: Bash. Dino-Rang is better and Bash is already strong enough. Plus Bash has an in-game and figural variant. I fear Bash will get remodeled as TFB's favorite though. smilie
Water: Wham-Shell. Easily the most frustrating standard world-release figure to get AND already has a variant after just weeks post-release. Doing this would be a stretch for even Activision.
Fire: Sunburn. Flameslinger would look cooler, and deserves the extra upgrade... But again, I think Sunburn will get it instead. smilie
EDIT: I gave it thought and I realized Sunburn could get a big benefit from it, by recieveing this(yes I stretched the page, deal with it...):
[User Posted Image]
Tech: Boomer. Basically confirmed, otherwise it would have been Drill.
Undead: Ghost Roaster. Basically confirmed, otherwise it would have been Hex.
Air: Lightning Rod. Not that much less-recent than Warnado, seems to be a lot less popular, and would have been in the running as a LightCore... But that's Jet-Vac.
Life: Stealth Elf. They won't give her a ranged attack and she's strong enough anyway. I would rather see what they can do to improve Stump or Camo any day as well.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:18:02 27/07/2012 by Nibelilt
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me