Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > A Huge Reboot For Spyro In Winter
Page 1 of 1
A Huge Reboot For Spyro In Winter [CLOSED]
harley2947 Red Sparx Gems: 74
#1 Posted: 06:08:28 04/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Does anyone on the DarkSpyro Forums know about the upcoming release of Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale? Everybody on forums talk about how they want the Classic Spyro in it... Because seriously, that's going to be Spyro's next game. If you don't know what Playstation All-Stars is, it's a Super Smash Bros type game, but they've tweaked the main concept of the game a little bit, you don't die by ring outs, you die by supers. I suggest you start following the game if you're looking towards the next game Spyro will be in. If you would like to know more information about it go to the Playstation Forums and GameFaqs. Things will be turning good for Spyro soon. I'm a HUGE Spyro fan and it was the first video game I actually even played. Check it out!
http://community.us.playstatio...ttle/bd-p/24861
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards...s-battle-royale
Winston1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1089
#2 Posted: 15:22:56 04/07/2012
There is no guarantee that Spyro will be in be Battle Royale. The team only said that third party characters are not out of the question, and that's it. They'd still have to get permission from Activision.
#3 Posted: 19:22:42 04/07/2012 | Topic Creator
We are supposed to have around 20-25 characters plus DLC, so round to 30. Also if any Spyro, we will have the Classic Spyro because he's a Plaustation Classic on the PS Store. I already know we'll have him because he, and Crash Bandicoot are the most demanded.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#4 Posted: 19:54:03 04/07/2012
Harley, you have to understand that the Battle Royale will have to ask permission from Activision to use the Spyro character, since they now own the IP.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:14:37 05/07/2012 by Aura24
#5 Posted: 00:00:13 05/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Aura24
Harley, you have to understand that the Battle Royale will have to ask permission from Activision to use the Spyro character, since they know own the IP.

I know that, since Activision owns Spyro now, they also own the classic one. And since there are no plans for The Dragon rightnow, well there might be, but we will most likey have him as an All-Star.
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6147
#6 Posted: 08:15:27 10/07/2012
I hope they have him as an All-Star. And Crash. I loved those games when I was younger, played them literally all the time. I still love them now, though not as much as before because I'm not really liking the direction Activision is bringing Spyro into.. But I want to get Battle Royale and I'd love it even more if Spyro and Crash were in it.
I just hope Activision gives them permission to bring them in......
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me