Forum

Spyro: A Hero's Tail

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
I'm stuck.. really badly. [CLOSED]
Roxykun Red Sparx Gems: 15
#1 Posted: 00:21:25 04/07/2012 | Topic Creator
I'm in Cloudy Domain. I've got 2 out of 3 Dark Gems, but I haven't seen the Elder yet. I made it to Sgt. Byrd's mini game and went the opposite direction of the game, taking out a Gnorc, then turned left to take out another. I destroyed my second Dark Gem there. Platforms lowered to a building on my right, but while I crossed them, I saw a platform to my upper left and glided to it. It had a whirlwind thing that took me up to a platform with a chest. It had gems inside. A moving platform took me up to a building that was unenterable, and platforms went all the way around it and were separated by flying Gnorcs. I went left to a large platform and took the green Dragon Egg on it. Now I can't escape from the loop of platforms. I've tried to glide somewhere else, but everywhere is too far to glide to from any angle. Quick answers will be rewarded, I really want to play my game but I don't want to start a new one..
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7081
#2 Posted: 00:53:29 04/07/2012
http://faqs.darkspyro.net/img/map_cloudy_domain.png

It's been a while since I've played the game, so I'm having trouble figuring out your location. There are two green eggs. Can you tell where you are from the map? Maybe I can remember how to move on.
#3 Posted: 01:01:01 04/07/2012 | Topic Creator
It's right where green egg 27 is.
#4 Posted: 01:20:30 04/07/2012
Okay... have you tried reading Dark's walkthrough? Go down to Cloudy Domain and see if you can find what you're supposed to do next. From what it says, you're in the middle of the training course after getting the wing shield, but I don't know how you could have gotten there before seeing the elder. I can play the game tomorrow and try to see how to get off.
#5 Posted: 01:30:53 04/07/2012 | Topic Creator
I just saw it from the corner of the screen and saw the chest, so I decided to get to it while I could.. I guess that was stupid.

I read the walkthrough. It doesn't look like there is a way off..
#6 Posted: 01:32:37 04/07/2012
Well, if you don't have wing shield, then yeah, you may be stuck. I don't know how you were able to get there before getting wing shield.

The good news is that if you do have to start over, it won't take you too long to get back to where you are. Once you know where everything is, the Dragon Kingdom is pretty quick and easy.

Or have you tried falling off and dying? That should take you to your last checkpoint. Or is there a fairy there? I can't remember.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:07:27 04/07/2012 by wanderist
Hunter 4eva Blue Sparx Gems: 537
#7 Posted: 00:07:01 05/07/2012
Lemme see... Is there a map u can show me where u are? Cause this kind of thing happened to me before
---
Tell me are you the ghost of jealosy?!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me