darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > Does anyone know the new giant from game informer???
Page 1 of 1
Does anyone know the new giant from game informer??? [CLOSED]
ChopChop102 Blue Sparx Gems: 604
#1 Posted: 19:56:47 02/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Please i WANT TO KNOW
---
News: Blue Sparx Baby
Avatar: Ultimate assassins creed song- Look it up on youtube
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#2 Posted: 20:00:42 02/07/2012
Did Gameinformer ever say in a previous issue that such a reveal was coming? Honest question. I'm just surprised that such a reveal could have gone until now unannounced on here.
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#3 Posted: 20:01:13 02/07/2012
According to this post there's nothing new revealed. I'd expect that Nintendo Power might drop soon and we should be getting a look at something new in that.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#4 Posted: 20:02:57 02/07/2012
no conozco senor.
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#5 Posted: 20:07:59 02/07/2012
Quote: AzureStarline
Did Gameinformer ever say in a previous issue that such a reveal was coming? Honest question. I'm just surprised that such a reveal could have gone until now unannounced on here.

Yeah, apparently they were going to reveal Giants stuff every month until release. I don't know the exact wording, but I think a lot of people may have misinterpreted news as NEW.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Themrmusicman14 Blue Sparx Gems: 939
#6 Posted: 22:43:54 02/07/2012
Yeah a magazine in Australia also said that next month they're gonna release a lot of new ong giants even know in the already released issue they had put in info about Giant, Lightcores, New Regular Skylanders as well as some pictures of Bouncer Tree Rex Pop Fizz Jet Vac
---
Champions: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me