darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro the Dragon > Something I miss in the later games...
Page 1 of 1
Something I miss in the later games... [CLOSED]
Archae Emerald Sparx Gems: 4182
#1 Posted: 00:29:30 30/06/2012 | Topic Creator
In the non-Insomniac games, Spyro doesn't have that cocky little walk.
Especially when he's walking up a hill.
---
Gunter glieben glauten globen...
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8298
#2 Posted: 00:33:55 30/06/2012
Oh wow 0.o I've never paid enough attention to notice something like that.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#3 Posted: 07:37:32 30/06/2012
In Spyro 1, when he goes up a hill even when you want him to just run, he sort of walks or trotts up it, but in the rest of them, he just runs up them. Also, I like how you can make him roll left and right in the first one and I don't understand why Insomniac Games decided to take that move out afterwards, I thought it was handy to have. I used it in Toasty, when I flame the dogs I roll out of the way and flame them before they get back up off the ground. I've used it in the second boss, where those weirdos randomly charge for you and fall off the cliff, I've used it in Jacques. Plenty of times I found it useful.

I like the walk that he does as well in the original games, more so than the later ones. I very rarely make him walk though.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
ilovespyro11 Gnorc Gems: 334
#4 Posted: 10:58:48 30/06/2012
i just charge all over the place
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#5 Posted: 19:45:49 30/06/2012
Yeah, I Miss that too, It was funny >.<
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
#6 Posted: 06:51:37 01/07/2012
Quote: ilovespyro11

I don't like doing that, I feel like I'm rushing the game. I only make Spyro charge if I really need to. Otherwise I just let him run.
---
#7 Posted: 23:09:06 02/07/2012
Quote: SuperSpyroFan

I don't like doing that, I feel like I'm rushing the game. I only make Spyro charge if I really need to. Otherwise I just let him run.

I'm Agree, I don't like it too. I love when Spyro is walking (no charge) because he looks adorable in the first game :3
---
#8 Posted: 20:12:46 05/07/2012
Quote: SamXala

I'm Agree, I don't like it too. I love when Spyro is walking (no charge) because he looks adorable in the first game :3

I think Spyro looks adorable in all the classic games.
---
#9 Posted: 00:16:07 06/07/2012

Absolutely
---
#10 Posted: 00:25:49 06/07/2012

Spyro looks adorable in all the Spyro games.
#11 Posted: 00:35:34 06/07/2012
Yeah, well, I suppose it's all a matter of opinion. I just think he's always been adorable.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me