Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > GtG and YOTD are too easy now...
Page 1 of 1
GtG and YOTD are too easy now... [CLOSED]
ilovespyro11 Gnorc Gems: 334
#1 Posted: 16:22:07 29/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Last night I prepared myself for a challenging time fighting Spike, but I defeated him in 3 minutes. I played Gateway to Glimmer and defeated Ripto easily.
I remember when I was little and my dad would let me play Spyro (he was never off the playstation!) I got this shivery feeling and my hands would go all sweaty when I was fighting Crush and Gulp. It took me ages to defeat Crush when I was little but now it takes two minutes. Same with Gulp. And the Trolley challenge takes only one round now. The Crystal Popcorn challenge is just tooooo easy. Reminds me of the days me and my dad challenged each other at Spyro, and he'd tease me if I said I could do a challenge and fail at it.
Last thing, I was so shocked when I got past the ninjas in YOTD You know, Agent 9's minigame in the Fireworks Factory. Anyway, I lost no lives the second time playing it, and it took about 10 minutes of carefully shooting the ninjas.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me