Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Legend of Spyro: Darkness falls upon us
Page 1 of 1
Legend of Spyro: Darkness falls upon us [CLOSED]
Siniet Green Sparx Gems: 163
#1 Posted: 02:35:25 05/06/2008 | Topic Creator
While Spyro, Cynder and the annoying one, Sparx

Sparx: Hey!
came out of the mountains of crystals, they shall see that a new world was made but it is shrowded by darkness. Will they defeat Malefor or themselves? Who is the mysterious dragon, Mars? Will they save the world or fail and it shall be in darkness forever? Read the story and find out!
---
Siniet is awesome
#2 Posted: 03:19:55 05/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Legend of Spyro: Darkness falls upon us
By Siniet

Proluge
"Oh no! We're too late!" As Malefor was consuming everything in his path with his dark magic, it seemed as if though the whole world didn't have a chance to survive this war with all the demons, nightwalkers, doubblegangers, nightmares, dark shadows and all of the other dark, evil creatures. " I'm afraid that we are out numbered. I can't see if this world would withstand this battle of such bloody creatures as these. When we attack Malefor, all of us would be dead by now. I'm sorry Spyro, but we can't defeat Malefor. We have failed the whole world." "But Ignitus, there has to be another way! There just has to! There's always another way there's ALWAYS!!!" "I'm sorry Spyro." As if there was no hope left in the world, and every dragon was killed one by one and the dark side seemed as if it would keep going and going, something happened. Something happened that suprised everybody in the battle field. It even stoped Malefor in his tracks. A beam of light came in and it started to move like crazy kind of like when the ring of Satarn would make an X that goes around Satarn like CRAZY!! "It can't be." Malefor whispered "No it can't be! I killed you! I KILLED YOU 3000 YEARS AGO!!!! How could you be alive?!" "Well 3000 years is a long time for our souls to rest and to seek out revenge on what you did to us." The mystorious voice said. "What do you mean we?" Asked Malefor with his voice full of panick. "I believe you remeber our great-great grandsons as we purple dragons came along in the future." There was this great flash of light and right there was a giacantic, majistic purple dragon holding out his chest high followed by other purple dragons like old dragons, adult dragons, teenaged dragons and young dragons. Spyro couldn't beleive his eyes. It was his past life dragons.

To be continuded....
---
Siniet is awesome
Sails_the_fox Ripto Gems: 428
#3 Posted: 18:31:38 06/06/2008
what dose past life dragons mean? and cool story!! *chants* DO MORE DO MORE DO MORE! smilie
#4 Posted: 23:05:09 06/06/2008 | Topic Creator
It means his past lives.
---
Siniet is awesome
Sails_the_fox Ripto Gems: 428
#5 Posted: 01:03:03 07/06/2008
his past lives? can you explain that to me? i really don't understand.
Spyro LUVA Blue Sparx Gems: 638
#6 Posted: 14:57:21 07/06/2008
I think Siniet means the dragons are the Spyro's of past millenia. Each of those dragons was reincarnated into eachother, and Spyro is the current reincarnation.

Neat Story by the way!
---
Look @ my YouTube channel! PLZ subscribe if you like!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyroLUVA
OBEY THE HIPNOTOAD! THE HIPNOTOAD KNOWS ALL!
Last edited at 14:57:41 07/06/2008 by Spyro LUVA
Axel Yellow Sparx Gems: 1975
#7 Posted: 04:23:41 23/06/2008
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!! >smilie
---
Wanna go for a ride?
Axel Yellow Sparx Gems: 1975
#8 Posted: 16:47:46 23/06/2008
Love the story Siniet! AWESOME! you must make more!
---
Wanna go for a ride?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me