Page 1 of 1
General Excitement Sharing [CLOSED]
jackidaniels Green Sparx Gems: 221
#1 Posted: 16:14:36 24/06/2012 | Topic Creator
So I just wanted to start a general thread to share what your most excited about with the new Giant game... there seems to be a lot of critical threads and a lot of news threads on what features will be included in the new game, but not a lot of threads to just purely share what excites you most feature and figure wise. So voila, this thread! smilie

So I'll start... in general this is about how excited I am for the new game...

[User Posted Image]

So far I'm mostly excited for the giants figures, I'll be getting all of those, the designs look amazing and great quality from what I've seen. The light core seem interesting... definitely going to pick up a few of those depending on what the characters are like.

Really hoping the newly designed 8 skylanders are as cool looking as the previews I've seen so far.

Lastly, I recently read an article that said there will be three different difficulty levels plus possibly a nightmare difficulty level... AMAZING. That's really all I wanted out of the new game, a little more challenge. A 20 year old playing a game designed for 7 year olds equals game beaten wayyyy to quickly with not enough challenge.
---
20 year old powerlifting, video game playing female. FTW
waspinator421 Blue Sparx Gems: 501
#2 Posted: 16:17:51 24/06/2012
Difficulty levels? Awesome! Now that's what I'm talking about! I hear ya! I'm a 20-something female as well and love the game but need it to be more challenging.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:18:02 24/06/2012 by waspinator421
#3 Posted: 16:24:11 24/06/2012 | Topic Creator
YAY for other female gamers!! Yeah, I'm really happy they decided to include some difficulty differences. I'm so excited for the giants! The models just look beautiful.
---
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#4 Posted: 16:25:46 24/06/2012
Yeah I agree... I spent the first few levels constantly aware that it was a game for little kids. Until Lair of Kaos the only things that were really any challenge were the boss fights. I'm really pleased about the difficulty levels... I think I'll start on normal so when I've finished I still have Hard and Legendary/Nightmare left to go...

I'm still dissapointed there's still not online battling...

Edit: Female 20-something gamer here too smilie
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:26:23 24/06/2012 by Deandria
#5 Posted: 16:42:10 24/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Yes!! We need to start a club smilie 20 something female gamers ftw
---
Toleroh Yellow Sparx Gems: 1858
#6 Posted: 22:55:39 24/06/2012
nice thread idea...

couldn't agree more. If only they would come up with a weighted 20-25 lb wii remote and nunchuk, then we could work out and play at the same time.
---
BATTLECAST: StumpSmashRules#405
PortalMaster Happy Libertyelf (RIP). Favor-eight: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me