Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 12 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
Samius Hunter Gems: 9252
#551 Posted: 11:25:01 11/11/2012
Quote: Wild
Oh, don't apologize for liking attention, especially when you get it in a mostly positive light. People should be recognized more.

In case that was directed at me, thanks.

That's exactly what I meant. For example, new people get pushed down on this site a lot, and for no other fact than that they're new. It really makes me mad sometimes.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#552 Posted: 12:33:12 11/11/2012
Quote:
You're perfect just the way you are. Your skin and your eyes, your tongue, teeth, fingers. That doesn't change a thing. There's nobody else like you. That's what makes you one of a kind.

There is someone I can say this to. Along with a lot if things you post here.

---------

@Samius: I have noticed the ego in you, but I've never been bothered by it. I'd personally give you golden opinions for not being so close minded. A lot of well known users here are very close minded, and when something goes down, the way they treat the situation tends to involve condemning one user, and praising another like a messiah. And you seem to actually have an understanding of some of the complexities of the human mind and of human society, which, to me, is far more valuable in a dispute than being able to stand on a moral high horse with eloquent words.

And also, I of course hold respect for anyone who can have a strong determination, and a become a soldier.

If you feel like I'm kissing your feet like some sort of fanboy, that's not the manner in which I mean this. The respect I hold is the kind where I would say hello if I saw you down town, and would offer to pay for a drink or something.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
wakapro77 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#553 Posted: 14:53:57 11/11/2012
do me. now.
---
hence, the yiffening shall come

I submit my art on my tumblr. PM me for the link.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:54:20 11/11/2012 by wakapro77
#554 Posted: 18:14:40 11/11/2012
Quote: Spyrobaro
I don't care if you're trolling and just want attention. What you said just insulted a lot of cool people, including my friends. I won't stand for it.

Canny_Tim?

Just leave it Baro. It's nothing to get worked up about.

Quote: sonicbrawler182
@Samius: I have noticed the ego in you, but I've never been bothered by it. I'd personally give you golden opinions for not being so close minded. A lot of well known users here are very close minded, and when something goes down, the way they treat the situation tends to involve condemning one user, and praising another like a messiah. And you seem to actually have an understanding of some of the complexities of the human mind and of human society, which, to me, is far more valuable in a dispute than being able to stand on a moral high horse with eloquent words.

And also, I of course hold respect for anyone who can have a strong determination, and a become a soldier.

If you feel like I'm kissing your feet like some sort of fanboy, that's not the manner in which I mean this. The respect I hold is the kind where I would say hello if I saw you down town, and would offer to pay for a drink or something.

Thanks, for all of that.

And no, I didn't sound like you were trying to praise me. No worries about that.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:20:34 11/11/2012 by Samius
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7728
#555 Posted: 18:24:09 11/11/2012
attention whore

I KNOW I'M A MOTHER****ING HYPOCRITE

**** you activision
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#556 Posted: 18:28:27 11/11/2012
@Samius: Oh, it's fine to praise. I basically was. I'll give praise where it's due. I just mean that I'm one of those people who recognise that everyone is, in the end, a person, and some people get uncomfortable with too much positive attention. I know I do myself.
---
#557 Posted: 18:31:40 11/11/2012
@Samius: Oh, it's fine to praise. I basically was. I'll give praise where it's due. I just mean that I'm one of those people who recognise that everyone is, in the end, a person, and some people get uncomfortable with too much positive attention. I know I do myself.

I'm not saying that I'm uncomfortable with positive attention, it's just that I sometimes feel kinda selfish because of it.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#558 Posted: 18:43:25 11/11/2012
It felt nice to be the one to take part in a new joke rather than ruin it by calling it overused or stupid.

I'm sorry I'm not always a hipster that acts cool just because he isn't taking part in a meme.
#559 Posted: 18:44:33 11/11/2012
Quote: CAV
It felt nice to be the one to take part in a new joke rather than ruin it by calling it overused or stupid.

I'm sorry I'm not always a hipster that acts cool just because he isn't taking part in a meme.

No worries CAV. Hipsters aren't cool anyway.
#560 Posted: 18:48:05 11/11/2012
Quote: Samius

I'm not saying that I'm uncomfortable with positive attention, it's just that I sometimes feel kinda selfish because of it.

I wouldn't worry about it, if I were you. I don't know what the situation is outside of this site, but you haven't came across as selfish or anything on this site, not from what I've seen. On the contrary, you actually try to put some input into things that are not really something that effects you, but I guess you do it because you don't want to see people getting too angry at each other, or something like that.

It's almost like the duty of many a soldier - keeping the peace!
---
#561 Posted: 18:53:00 11/11/2012

I wouldn't worry about it, if I were you. I don't know what the situation is outside of this site, but you haven't came across as selfish or anything on this site, not from what I've seen. On the contrary, you actually try to put some input into things that are not really something that effects you, but I guess you do it because you don't want to see people getting too angry at each other, or something like that.

It's almost like the duty of many a soldier - keeping the peace!

I guess that's what I like to do. Like I mentioned earlier today on some topic, I'm probably the biggest goody-two-shoes on this forum. A self proclaimed forum police, or something like that.
EMPEROR KAOS Ripto Gems: 67
#562 Posted: 18:54:58 11/11/2012
Unblock me you n00b.
Kurui Ripto Gems: 191
#563 Posted: 19:14:12 11/11/2012
If you want my trust, why are you so eager to break every promise you make?
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#564 Posted: 19:17:00 11/11/2012
ALL FOUR OF YOU DID IT!
WELCOME TO EARTH MY LITTLE BABIES <3
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#565 Posted: 19:21:37 11/11/2012
There is such a thing as "too far".
icedragon333 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6076
#566 Posted: 19:22:54 11/11/2012
I don't know what to think about my life, or where it's going...
---
No.
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#567 Posted: 19:24:57 11/11/2012
I'm a walking heartache. That's my personal thought.
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#568 Posted: 03:43:03 12/11/2012
Quote: Wild
Oh, don't apologize for liking attention, especially when you get it in a mostly positive light. People should be recognized more.

In case that was directed at me, thanks.

That's exactly what I meant. For example, new people get pushed down on this site a lot, and for no other fact than that they're new. It really makes me mad sometimes.

Definitely was!

I guess this is what tends to happen. I think of darkSpyro as some kind of group that, when others try to "join in", is biased towards and often only behaves in a near-completely "friendly" matter to only a select few of people, and yet often highly "critical" still of newer members, because it's easy to get others to join in on "pushing down" someone when they have no or little reputation on the forum, and aren't known. It makes things "less personal", and it's "fun" for a time.

I encourage anyone, at any time, to call me out on something that truly makes them feel uncomfortable or patronized etc..

---

Also, my headphones...are dying...almost completely. :c
#569 Posted: 20:30:54 12/11/2012
omg i kept my cool but now im loosing it. you're the fat mouthed ***** you've told all my secrets dont you dare talk to me again btw thea hated you in lower school so did my other friends i stuck up for you.
---
oh my god
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#570 Posted: 00:17:04 13/11/2012
Man, I must be pretty horrible if you replace me with/treat me worse than miss *****y Crayola covergirl over there.
---
but i love it all smooth
TheAceOfBreath Green Sparx Gems: 356
#571 Posted: 00:18:28 13/11/2012
You have made an enemy today. one that will not be taken lightly.
---
"We're talking about Hetalia."
"No wonder I don't understand."
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#572 Posted: 00:20:43 13/11/2012
I want to talk to you so bad. But you're still mad at me, and I'm supposed to be mad at you. It kills me when we pass each other in the halls and we can't even look at each other. Why do we have to do this, K****? Why can't we just go back to the way things used to be? I love you, and you claim to love me, so why can't we be happy together?
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#573 Posted: 11:26:11 13/11/2012
I hope I don't get on anyone's nerves here, sometimes I joke around, but in the end, I really don't mean any actual harm.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#574 Posted: 08:27:50 14/11/2012
"Something to protect".

That made me tear. I didn't catch that until just now. I know I'll be punished for going against them, but somehow I think I'll have to wash my soul of sin if I do this to you. Not even bleach would make me white.

But I guess I'm just as sinful as anyone else already.

You're finally trying to build someone else up instead of tear down, but you'll just be knocked off your feet again I think. Hurt, probably. Maybe I shouldn't have encouraged you to try being nice to anyone. Is it really less painful to just hate everyone? I'd like to think love, any kind, is stronger than hate, but then I see you and you're a shining example of how someone consumed by greed and hatred can really make a mark. When love hurts, I guess you have no other choice but to find some kind of emotion to cling to.

It's just sad how you got here. Looks like there's no other road for you, right? But we'll get there together in the end, right?

Hey boy, I'm going to be here for you no matter what happens.

When the world gives you a whirl
Makes you feel less than beautiful
(pa pa pa ~ Just look~ my~ way~)

You'll see the perfect you in me
It's simple as 1 2 3~ (Go~!)
So (look at me~ and~ )smile~~~~~

You know it doesn't matter what anyone says about or to you. I adore you so much since I've been talking to you now for a long time. I hope you can someday take the words of your own song and use them for yourself. Just cause I think deep down, you really need them too. <3

Friends forever?
#575 Posted: 08:51:25 14/11/2012
You're the only reason I'm going into that miserable place today. I feel like crap, and my head is killing me. I wish I just had you near. But I did make promise. I will fulfil my word, because you mean a lot to me.
---
#576 Posted: 22:18:09 14/11/2012
Today was fun. Let's do it again!

~~**~~

You don't have to start big. What you're doing is more than enough. I'm so happy you've found something worth it all. But remember if you get hurt it doesn't mean it's the end. There's a such thing as alleviation. It will never be all bad, I promise you that.

I'm always here.

~~**~~

You are a total blessing! Thank you for helping me fight against this Fibromyalgia. Before too long I might have my whole life back :3 It's been a long battle, but you've given me the upper hand.

~~**~~

You can try, but you'll never claim my happiness. See, you can't damage me at all, because I have a mighty God that loves me and made me for a purpose. I have the love and affection of thousands of others to back me up as well. So try all you might, destroying me will never happen. Your completely invalid arguments and empty insults do nothing but make me pity you and want to help you. I think if you'd ever pull your head out of your butt and get to know me, we could be quite good friends~ I'll conquer you with huggles. It might heap coals of fire now, but soon I'll burn you away to your soft inner core.

Life is too short to be acting like that now.

~~**~~

I love you, too. I love our implied feelings towards one another. That subtlety is what makes me comfortable. We don't even need words, or a touch. I can see it in your eyes. I can feel it off you when I'm near you. So even if we can't be, let's just keep that going, because it's something I crave. Resonance of love.
#577 Posted: 05:58:46 15/11/2012
8 months
DarkCynder10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3346
#578 Posted: 06:12:44 15/11/2012
I'm sorry I hurt you. I honestly didn't mean it... But I just got scared and needed to tell you the truth about my feelings. I'm sure you'll find someone much better than me.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#579 Posted: 06:50:07 15/11/2012
Tears are not a weakness. So why hide them?
#580 Posted: 07:35:56 15/11/2012
Quote: Kurui
Tears are not a weakness. So why hide them?

Guilty as charged.

----------------

I am so determined and loyal to you...but I sometimes wonder if it even matters to you. Whenever I see so much as a word spoken between you and any other guy, things seem so happy and simple. I feel like so many guys could charm you in an instant, with good looks and some basic, common kindness mixed with random pretty words.
I can't help the things I say to you, a lot of the time, but even then, I'm holding back. I have been thinking on revealing the full truth, but is there a point if it doesn't mean anything in the end, and you just feel awkward as a result?...
---
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#581 Posted: 12:11:38 15/11/2012
I feel like a useless idiot.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#582 Posted: 13:24:28 15/11/2012
What do you mean you are writing a "fan fic" where you have sex with a female me!? That's just ****ing gross!
---
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#583 Posted: 20:08:02 15/11/2012
Quote: TheAceOfBreath
What do you mean you are writing a "fan fic" where you have sex with a female me!? That's just ****ing gross!

what the hell
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Bean Sprout Blue Sparx Gems: 893
#584 Posted: 20:08:29 15/11/2012

daddy
wats happening
---
"No, John. It is pretty weird that ghosts have to pee."
DarkCynder10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3346
#585 Posted: 20:21:22 15/11/2012

....What? o__o
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
LegoLander Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#586 Posted: 20:37:17 15/11/2012
My thoughts....? Well....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEE

jigajigajigajigajiga WHY AM I THINKING THIS???? UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM fu. haha
LEGO IS AAAAAAAEWWWWWWWWWWWWAEAWAEAEAWEAEAEAA MY THOUGHTS ARE STRANGE! NO THEY"RE NOT FOO! OMG YOU KNOW YOU'RE TYPING THIS! STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry you madethe apple die.....____________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________I can't believe I'm posting this.
---
The person who finally changed his Christmas avatar. Give me a cookie.
#587 Posted: 23:39:44 15/11/2012
You are nao my official music producing slave. I have your soul. There's no escape. *insert maniacal laughter here*
BOOP! Blade just gained a level and +over9000 respect points with that song.

~~**~~

I don't get why you yelled at me today. I wasn't doing anything wrong. And it's not like you to just yell at me anyway.
What's going on? If you get on and see this, you know you can talk to me about anything, alright?

~~**~~

Delicious turkey was delicious.

Nao time for the top-secret special flavour of ice cream~ nomtothenomtothenomnomnom

~~**~~

When exactly are you coming home? Stop making excuses.

~~**~~

I still love you more than you ever know. R.I.P.
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#588 Posted: 01:20:04 16/11/2012
I'm not even trying to be hostile. I just would prefer if you'd get to the point of those things. And why do you always have to 'attack' something I like doing, as if I'm not 'social' enough?

Since you seem to like dragging out the worst of me, maybe you shouldn't have to guess why I'm hostile.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:20:51 16/11/2012 by IsisStormDragon
#589 Posted: 02:28:19 16/11/2012
can't not panic
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#590 Posted: 03:32:57 16/11/2012
I wish you would shut up about your life all the time. It wouldn't be so bad if you actually fixed the problems you're whining about. Instead, you decide to complain about the same things every single day to me, like I'm a fairy who can poof your problems away? I'm not gonna be around forever to "support" you. Grow up and deal with life, cause it's hard and will continue to be if you keep moping like you do. I've lost sympathy for you long ago...
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:35:41 16/11/2012 by AvatariDragon
#591 Posted: 03:34:50 16/11/2012
Quote: DarkCynder10

....What? o__o

Yes. someone I knew wrote it.

HE MADE ME READ IT

IT WAS HORRIFIC
---
#592 Posted: 05:38:45 16/11/2012
smilie Lego block nightmares. This is true.

That's what you get for agreeing to help put my Skylanders castle together with me :3

See you tomorrow teehee.
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#593 Posted: 12:11:33 16/11/2012
Calm down. It's just a video game. :|
---
but i love it all smooth
#594 Posted: 16:21:22 16/11/2012
You know, if you tell me what i did wrong, the whole ignoring me thing might be a better tactic. But since I don't know what i did, ignoring me really isn't going to fix anything. smilie

Unless you just hate me for no reason now?

Plus didn't you.... Argh nevermind.

~~**~~

I still have that Skype frame frozen on my computer lol. You look hilarious. <3

~~**~~

I can't tell if this is all an act or if it's a real thing you have going on. I'm so confused. @~@
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#595 Posted: 16:21:28 16/11/2012
I officially dislike you now.
You really messed this up for alot of fans.
It was going to be SO good, until you came along..
I can't even imagine how amazing it was SUPPOST to be without you messing things up for us!
>.<...
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#596 Posted: 18:06:06 16/11/2012
The gear you're wearing in that picture makes your head look small.
#597 Posted: 19:46:34 16/11/2012
2 days without internet drives me crazy. But YOU drive me even more crazy. I'm so depressed and under a lot of stress right now. I'm sorry.
---
oh my god
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:11:50 16/11/2012 by Jaggedstar
EMPEROR KAOS Ripto Gems: 67
#598 Posted: 04:44:17 17/11/2012
Quote: Kurui
You know, if you tell me what i did wrong, the whole ignoring me thing might be a better tactic. But since I don't know what i did, ignoring me really isn't going to fix anything. smilie

Unless you just hate me for no reason now?

Plus didn't you.... Argh nevermind.

i uh
know that's about me
just needed to clear my head
<glumshanks>
First | Previous | Page 12 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me