Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 924 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 922 923 924 925 926 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#46151 Posted: 05:41:12 12/06/2021
quit trying to defend your other shiity actions tho. when there’s a whole group of people waiting to take their shot at you for being actual scum and others excitedly watching as this all burns down around you, take the ****ing hint. how many times did these people in this thread alone say how disgusted they were by your actions and wish they wanted nothing to do with you? don’t make some big post playing the victim for being a ****ing pedo, just pack it up and get some help, jesus christ it’s not that ****ing hard
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:41:40 12/06/2021 by Vespi
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#46152 Posted: 06:00:17 12/06/2021

- - -
Crystal Dragon Diamond Sparx Gems: 8850
#46153 Posted: 06:34:38 12/06/2021
I'm aware I'm late to this game, so I'll merely say my piece and be off. I've been quiet for most of these anyway, would've been quiet for this one too but one particular statement I have issue with.

Quote: Sesshomaru75
Another person literally threatened to stab me over a video game just because they were having a bad day.

For someone who consistently preaches about context, you're quite amazing at taking things out of context yourself. But I suppose it's okay when it fits your narrative, eh?

Perhaps you'd like to share with the class the context behind me 'literally threatening to stab' you. Would you tell the truth, or your perception of the truth?

I recount it exactly as it happened to everyone who has ever asked. I do not hide my faults, I do not hide from owning up to what I did. I knew the second I said those words that I was wrong. I have made it a point to make that crystal clear to everyone. It was a slip on my grip of my impulsive anger issues that I know I have and am fully aware of. Which is why I tried to correct myself immediately.

My actions after those words were said was an attempt on my part to diffuse a tense situation. It was evident it would not have been wise to keep two people heated at each other in the same space. Anyone would agree with that. I had every intention, once tempers had settled, to come back and apologize in full as soon as I felt ready to do so.

That would've been within the next ten minutes, if that, had you given me my moment of collection.

But you didn't. You stabbed me in the back. Blatantly ****ing stabbed.

I felt horrible remorse after a snap of anger because I subjected people who I saw as friends to that. I felt that remorse because I knew that wasn't me, I knew that wasn't fair to them.

What did you feel when you made that PT post, labeling me as abusive, because I constantly set you on edge due to feeling like you had to 'watch your words' around me? You must not have been very on edge if you didn't hesitate to call me abusive, because I didn't take kindly to be jabbed at as a cheap ****ing doormat joke when I already felt trampled on that day.
When someone you repeatedly said was a 'good friend' to their face, was suddenly 'no longer worth even being seen as a friend' due to 'acting like a child' over having their feelings and boundaries grossly disrespected.

You preach about communication.
I told you I didn't like being jabbed at over my ability in any game; you did it anyway.
I told you I didn't like a favorite character of mine being called the f-slur; you did it anyway.
I told you EXPLICITLY that I also did not want to see R-18 fanart of said character in a r-pe/non-con situation with another character. I knew the piece because I'd seen it before, and I really didn't care for it.
You looked up that exact piece and sent it to me without warning, tagged with an additional 'this is so hot'. You then couldn't understand why I was aggravated at you.

Does that sound like respecting one's boundaries to you?

Or better yet, shall I tell the class how you called me the hard r-slur and completely demeaned me, and tried to make me feel sub-human because of one specific sexual preference of mine, mentioned in a conversation. I didn't ask for your opinion on the matter.
And that came on the heels of me being made aware to the fact that you saw me as some object of your sexual fantasies, like so many others.

Is that me being abusive and toxic, or you?

I find it interesting that you clutch my threat as if it's some life raft to save you. A threat that was never intended as a threat, it was a lash of anger, amplified by past disrespect from you. In that moment, you were disrespecting me consciously, because you chose to act the way you did. I tried to respond civilly the first time, I took the jab and bowed my head. You jabbed me again, so I snapped back, and just happened to draw blood.

But it got your ****ing attention, didn't it? You knew I was pissed from that moment on, and what did you choose to do with that knowledge, that your words had done that?

Do what any sensible person does! Betray your friend in public and then try to gaslight them into taking all the blame for the conflict, and then try to ostracize them to the point they'll want to disappear if they don't.

Hm.

I may have made a 'threat' in anger. That I do not deny. But you did the actual deed, and for what?
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5698
#46154 Posted: 07:04:34 12/06/2021
Well you sure didn't say any of that when I talked to you last! You were even throwing shade at the situation here a couple weeks ago, and I BELIEVED IT. LIKE A FOOL. You're just spewing **** because it sounds good at this point.

You also used to ***** about how 'dramatic' they were when you DID send the stuff, so why are you playing cover up? Respect people's boundaries, god damn. Stop trying to be the better person only when it's convenient, because I'm almost sure you're in a call or talking **** to one of the only people you have left. Get real.

So again, when are you leaving?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:04:56 12/06/2021 by derpyhooves
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#46155 Posted: 07:15:00 12/06/2021
You literally **** talked everyone if the ****ing amount of users yelling at your dense arse is this massive. Shut up and quit lying. When are you leaving? God.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
kite Blue Sparx Gems: 987
#46156 Posted: 07:18:55 12/06/2021
I'm not trying to dog pile further, but I really hope in the future you consider what you say to other people and your own issues as well. How many times did you scold others or speak ill of them for their issues, but are now using yours as a defense when that was never good enough from anyone else.

I even bore witness to all of this, and you know I don't involve myself in many conversations about the group and what gets discussed since I was never part of it; You did call them unreasonable. You joked about the situation until very recently, even making "I'll slit your throat" jokes to make fun of them. If your memory is that bad to have forgotten this, then you had no right getting on derpy's case like you did during his medical appointment.

But at this point seeing everything else come up, that's basically peanuts
---
case closed
kite Blue Sparx Gems: 987
#46157 Posted: 07:44:02 12/06/2021
For the health of everyone here including your own, it's best to just cut your losses and leave. You acknowledge the hurt you've put on others.

If you want any context for what you've done to me and derpy, just know we were suspicious when you only seemed to respond to talk of nsfw and anything for your own gratification outside of video games even when we were, quite frankly, in crisis. I'm sorry but asking to talk to someone shouldn't be asking too much if it's a friendship, and swinging around and saying the person asking companionship is selfish is a little ****ed up too. I saw the messages and I was quite frankly Not Happy with you, but I was going to stay out of it to spare derpy the headache of whatever retribution you'd bring for me daring to put my two cents in. We asked the bare minimum sometimes and you both literally ignored any message that didn't have to do with your own needs. And yes, this is about Will too. Something you even admitted you both did, but as I said I never said my piece because we saw clear as day what happens when I do and my fiance would suffer for it.

We were going to let that slide and try to go on as normal and repair our bridges after that spat, but then we found out we're far from the only one's you've done this to. Do you know how used that can make someone feel? If we'd heard this over the grapevine, we wouldn't have believed it. We would have thought it was just a case of you both being tired or busy, we even justified it that way so many times. But this is multiple people including ourselves (or at least derpy himself- I wont claim to be your victim, but I've certainly observed in the time I've known you). There's no talking with that when it's an issue you deflect with "But you do this" any time it's talked about, much less something you have done to many others from the things I'm even reading here. But as I said, that's nothing compared to the rampant objectifying I've seen but can't speak of as it's not my story to tell, but if I'm being frank that was the nail in the coffin. So that's the end of it.

Get the help you talk about needing so much, take your loss, and get better. For yourself as much as anyone else.
---
case closed
sans Gold Sparx Gems: 2251
#46158 Posted: 09:18:31 12/06/2021
i want cake
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
#46159 Posted: 10:15:44 12/06/2021
i do.
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
#46160 Posted: 10:25:15 12/06/2021
thank you *eats the entire blunt*
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#46161 Posted: 11:32:09 12/06/2021
[User Posted Image]
- - -
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#46162 Posted: 11:42:39 12/06/2021
So cathartic to see a pedo and an abuser finally getting exposed and exiled off the forum

Bye Sess!!! Don't come back here ever again you sick freak!!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#46163 Posted: 12:56:18 12/06/2021
Quote: TheFlyingSeal
So cathartic to see a pedo and an abuser finally getting exposed and exiled off the forum

Bye Sess!!! Don't come back here ever again you sick freak!!

real **** this felt excellent
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#46164 Posted: 13:23:09 12/06/2021
I sincerely hope for the day that these two pages of the forum are used as evidence against Sess in court if/when she gets arrested for being a sexual predator.

Later Sess, hope your toxic behavior, victim blaming, and gaslighting works when you're in prison and the inmates find out you're a pedo. smilie
---
Cool cool.
#46165 Posted: 14:29:18 12/06/2021
pull the trigger dark
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#46166 Posted: 14:48:19 12/06/2021
Quote: emeraldzoroark
I have no idea what happened here and at this point i’m afraid to ask

- - -
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#46167 Posted: 14:51:47 12/06/2021
[User Posted Image]

- - -
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#46168 Posted: 15:54:39 12/06/2021
Quote: sans
pull the trigger dark

honestly. this website has been an actual cesspool for pedos and sexual deviants -_-
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#46169 Posted: 16:12:08 12/06/2021
so while we’re still slightly on the topic of sess and her ****ty actions, id like to take a moment to formally apologize to people here, particularly those in the skype group or former skype group or whatever it is now.

im sorry for the way i treated all of you in the past few years. in my mind it was that you were excusing sess’s actions, but now that ive had a conversation with seal, i see now that you were scared and fearful over speaking out. as someone who was in an an awful, abusive relationship myself, i absolutely understand how you felt that way. in a lot of ways, it was probably extremely hard on you guys, because this was someone who used to be a friend for years, and someone you never thought really could be this abusive and awful. i didnt see that until now, and im sorry i didnt see that until now. it’s been a while, i dont know how you guys view me, and i take full responsibility for being a huge ***** to you guys, but i know how hard this was and how much you must be hurting at the moment. please let me know if there’s anything i can do for you guys.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#46170 Posted: 16:32:41 12/06/2021
Quote: Vespi
so while we’re still slightly on the topic of sess and her ****ty actions, id like to take a moment to formally apologize to people here, particularly those in the skype group or former skype group or whatever it is now.

im sorry for the way i treated all of you in the past few years. in my mind it was that you were excusing sess’s actions, but now that ive had a conversation with seal, i see now that you were scared and fearful over speaking out. as someone who was in an an awful, abusive relationship myself, i absolutely understand how you felt that way. in a lot of ways, it was probably extremely hard on you guys, because this was someone who used to be a friend for years, and someone you never thought really could be this abusive and awful. i didnt see that until now, and im sorry i didnt see that until now. it’s been a while, i dont know how you guys view me, and i take full responsibility for being a huge ***** to you guys, but i know how hard this was and how much you must be hurting at the moment. please let me know if there’s anything i can do for you guys.

I legitimately didn't know you were in your own words "being a huge *****" to us. Like... Maybe some disagreements but like **** I cannot remember them to save a soul. Guess it's to say you really haven't done anything to slight me or others to such a degree, well other than being mean to yourself like... HOMIE MY BROSKY YA NOT REALLY A *****. Ya very forgivable tbh.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#46171 Posted: 17:18:58 12/06/2021
Quote: Carmelita Fox
[User Posted Image]
- - -

this

Quote: Metallo
[User Posted Image]

- - -

this

Quote: Bolt
Quote: sans
pull the trigger dark

honestly. this website has been an actual cesspool for pedos and sexual deviants -_-

this
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2375
#46172 Posted: 18:03:37 12/06/2021

The vast majority of this site joined as kids, everyone here was a major cringelord. It's completely normal to have regrets, it just shows you've grown up. Darkspyro was pretty much a social experiment combining children, the worst moderation of all time and a bunch of horny dudes.
(The current moderators are cool, I'm mainly referring to Dark's uhhh questionable moderation.)
Masterchief Yellow Sparx Gems: 1724
#46173 Posted: 18:09:45 12/06/2021
I'm legitimately disgusted by this. I'm sorry to all of the victims that had to go through that. smilie
Lunar Gold Sparx Gems: 2459
#46174 Posted: 18:11:54 12/06/2021
[User Posted Image]

kaboom
#46175 Posted: 18:12:56 12/06/2021
[User Posted Image]

- - -
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8532
#46176 Posted: 18:21:58 12/06/2021
I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders now.

---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
#46177 Posted: 18:22:11 12/06/2021

I'm gonna add to this and apologize myself if I got snark with people about her. She was worse than a toxic cesspool but I never would have imagined that this much was going on.
---
Cool cool.
Crystal Dragon Diamond Sparx Gems: 8850
#46178 Posted: 18:23:52 12/06/2021
Git Gud, Ganon.
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8532
#46179 Posted: 18:24:42 12/06/2021
Vespi you cool. Honestly I have very little recollection (if any) of what you're talking about lol.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:25:52 12/06/2021 by JCW555
#46180 Posted: 18:43:50 12/06/2021
Well now that the evil is defeated I'm gonna bolt from the site again, I just wanted to come by to help everyone eviscerate a pedo from the site after I found out last night what was going on.

Hope yall have been doing well. Take care of yourselves.
---
Cool cool.
#46181 Posted: 18:53:49 12/06/2021
beautiful. we love to see it.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#46182 Posted: 18:57:15 12/06/2021

I did not expect a superflagging
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:02:28 12/06/2021 by HeyitsHotDog
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#46183 Posted: 19:55:10 12/06/2021
Quote: skylandersfan60
Darkspyro was pretty much a social experiment combining children, the worst moderation of all time and a bunch of horny dudes.

Nail on the head.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#46184 Posted: 20:22:09 12/06/2021
i made this a week ago solely for the pleasure of my friends but since its so relevant the darkSpyro public may enjoy it now too
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#46185 Posted: 20:25:11 12/06/2021
i made this a week ago solely for the pleasure of my friends but since its so relevant the darkSpyro public may enjoy it now too

Subscribed.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#46186 Posted: 20:45:58 12/06/2021
Darkspyro was pretty much a social experiment combining children, the worst moderation of all time and a bunch of horny dudes.

Nail on the head.

ngl, i think all of us who grew up on here came out a little ****ed up in some way
Clank Emerald Sparx Gems: 4275
#46187 Posted: 20:53:59 12/06/2021

I am astounded that this came true. Thank goodness, too...
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#46188 Posted: 21:06:23 12/06/2021

~~~~~
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#46189 Posted: 22:59:32 12/06/2021

Nail on the head.

as a former horny dude sorry peeps
#46190 Posted: 23:28:18 12/06/2021
Quote: somePerson

Nail on the head.

as a former horny dude sorry peeps

it’s okay sP your sharp wit and ironic humor has made up for it
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2375
#46191 Posted: 00:04:08 13/06/2021
Tag yourself on the dS alignment chart.

[User Posted Image]
#46192 Posted: 01:42:19 13/06/2021

[User Posted Image]

gay troll
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#46193 Posted: 03:21:50 13/06/2021

[User Posted Image]

gay child
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
First | Previous | Page 924 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 922 923 924 925 926 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me