Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Art > Need an artist to make me a FF story cover(Rewards Offered). I need an artist
Page 1 of 1
Need an artist to make me a FF story cover(Rewards Offered). I need an artist [CLOSED]
draconicMIND1 Blue Sparx Gems: 783
#1 Posted: 10:47:12 18/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Looking for an artist to make a cover picture for my FF story

Greetings. I draconicMIND1(deviantMIND1 on FanFiction). I am seeking an artist who can make me a cover picture to represent my story on FanFiction.net, which has recently rolled out the image manager feature, allowing you to use pictures to represent your story. I need an artist who can draw a perfect Cynder at least. I am offering rewards like music files (WMA WMAP MP3 files) as a reward. I have a wide selection of 80s music BTW.

But now, moving towards my story, I need an artist who can draw me a colored picture of this:
I picture Spyro and Cynder unleashing their fear and homing fire missiles upon the troll zeppelins in my story.
Or a poster-like image of Spyro and Cynder standing proudly for battle. Standing in between the two is their former enemy and now-ally, Shigi a humanoid troll known in my story as the Cloaked Widow Maker, weilding his crude-designed turret rifle(Also in my story). Behind the three, there is an armada of the battle zeppelins in my story. And maybe the city of Warfang could be being bombarded in the pic.
That is only the summary of how I can describe it to you.

My story involves a race of humanoid trolls, governed by a sinister queen, who are quite advanced in military categories.

I will link you my story(the one in question) and you can either PM me here

I don’t care whether it’s a digital art or traditional. i only care about the creativity and the quality of it. If you need a better description

I will provide my email in code and the link to my story I need a good pic for. I will also tell my readers about you as a bonus.

And PLEASE do not say something like “Do it yourself!’ or “Learn to draw, yah dumbass” because I CAN’T! I am autistic and stubby-fingered , you fat pigs! Look at all your stupid fat faces. I outa give you all a punch on the nose. But can’t...I’m too fat.

g l e n . b o y 1 (at) l i v e . c o m
take out the spaces and put the @ were it should be
I can respond from within a couple of hours to a couple of days. I will inform you when the position is taken. So start signin’ up!
And remember the reward i can offer. I can send you allot of 80s(Listed in my FF profile)
I am deviantMIND1 on fanfiction

Advice: do not message or email me until you have taken a look at my story and have a good idea of what kind of cover you could make me.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/74...n_b_of_bBlood_b
---
They say marrying a dragon was mistake. What do they know? <laughes sinisterly>

"Pwwr. This coffee smells like ****"~~ Austin Powers
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me