Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Kingdom Hearts: A broken heart
Page 1 of 1
Kingdom Hearts: A broken heart [CLOSED]
Skijarama Yellow Sparx Gems: 1500
#1 Posted: 03:36:55 18/06/2012 | Topic Creator
This story is set between KH 1 and KH 2, during the time that everyone forgot about Sora and the others. Now, technically, this is my first well thought out kingdom hearts fanfic. Enjoy, and please give me feedback. updates may be slow, as me and a friend are going to be working together to get the storyline made.

Chapter 1

“Radan, Hurry!” He heard, causing his eyes to snap open. He had dark brown, almost black hair, and almost green eyes. His outfit was nothing truly special. Images flashed before his eyes, but before he could identify them, they vanished into a blank blur. He tried to move, only to realize he was in too much pain. His chest was in agony, as though something had been torn out of it. He twitched his eyes, trying to get his bearings straight. It was so dark. He could barely see anything. “Cerulean...” He found himself muttering. Who? He thought to himself. Then, an image flashed in his eyes. A woman, probably late teens in age, with brown shoulder length hair, and blue eyes, Wearing a form of light-weight battle clothing. This was Cerulean, he realized. But, what did she matter to him? He felt a pang of hurt for thinking that, and decided that she must mean allot.

The pain had subsided, somewhat, and he tried to force himself to his feet. As he continued to stumble, buckle, and fall, he questioned his own identity. Radan. He figured that was him. Radan looked around, after getting a support from a cold stone wall. There was a single ray of light coming from a hole in the roof of wherever he was. The stone around the hole was blue in color. A name came to him, a name of a place. “Hollow.... Bastion...” He muttered to himself. Radan pulled himself further along the wall. Hollow bastion... WHY was he here, though? What had happened? As he wondered this, a storm of memory rushed him. His head burned with agony at the sudden rush of information. He took another step, clutching a this head, and tripped, falling down a pile of rubble to the bottom.

The memories began to clarify, fade, and brighten into his vision, clouding out all else. “Help me!” Radan screamed, writhing in agony.

“Radan, Hurry!” Cerulean screamed, rushing through the blue stone canyon, Radna close on her heels. The heartless, they were close. Too close. Radan could practically hear the shadows on his feet. The two rounded a corner, and stopped. It was a dead end. No way out. “Damn!” Cerulean cursed, looking for any other escape route. None.

“Are we going to die?” Radan asked, turning to the oncoming swarm of heartless.

“No, I REFUSE!” Cerulean said, turning also to the heartless. There were countless of them.

“But how can we win this?” Radan asked, drawing Faitsuin, his katana which lit on fire.

“I don't know...” Cerulean admitted. Radan looked at Faitsuin. An idea struck him. He lifted the sword, focused, and sent a beam of fire straight up into the sky.”It should draw attention from that town we saw. If anyone sees it, they'll investigate.” Radan explained at Cerulean's expression.

“Good, now then, here they come!” Cerulean drew her own weapon, a metal shafted spear with an amethyst for a tip. The first heartless were a group of shadows. Radan ignited Faitsuin, and swung, releasing a great fire ark at the heartless. Cerulean aimed her spear, and a blast of fire erupted form the tip, plowing around the corner, and vaporizing several heartless. Radan lifted his blade, and swung, releasing a second, smaller ark. The heartless were drawing nearer with every attack they launched. It was only a matter of seconds before the tow were swinging, dodging, and weaving between countless heartless of all different types.

Radan's eyes flew open as the memory began to blur. Slowly he picked himself back up, and carefully went through what was left of the memory. He remembered seeing a massive heartless, feeling weak, and then passing out. “What's happening to me...?” He groaned, and pressed on. Things were coming back to him, but were all in such a blur that he couldn't even begin to tell what was what. The cave was massive, he realized. He didn't know how long he'd been wandering around by now. He stopped briefly to res this leg,s and try to figure out more from his jumbled memories. He snarled in frustration a the lack of a conclusion, and punched the wall. It hurt, but he could care less at the moment.

“What happened to me?” He said aloud to nobody but himself.
mastereon909 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1341
#2 Posted: 19:32:03 06/07/2012
You know chain of memories is inbetween 1 and 2 right?
---
Citizens of warfang... Congralutions you shall be the first to witness the resurection of the destroyer...and the end of the world-malefor the dark lord
Skijarama Yellow Sparx Gems: 1500
#3 Posted: 03:48:54 07/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Im aware. this takes place away from that, though. Chain of memories takes place in castle oblivion.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me