darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > What if... "Giants feature wishlist" game!!
Page 1 of 1
What if... "Giants feature wishlist" game!! [CLOSED]
sykotek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1262
#1 Posted: 23:54:56 14/06/2012 | Topic Creator
I'm trying to compile a wishlist of new features the community would like to see in Giants.

Completely hypothetical situation:

If TfB held a contest where the prize was a special limited (of 10) Skylanders: Giant variant and asked you for only 1 suggestion or 1 problem that you currently have from Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure that you would like to see fixed in Skylanders: Giants...

What would it be?

Let's say, you only have one chance at this, so it needs to be good and if you don't follow the directions, you'll be disqualified. Please put your answer behind a spoiler tag, so you don't influence/get influenced by other's answers!
---
Volcanic Vault World Tour is temporarily on hold...waiting on dwattzdrummer
Tempest Yellow Sparx Gems: 1807
#2 Posted: 00:44:56 15/06/2012
Here's mine...

For a variant, I would love a metallic red Sunburn in his remodel. A big problem I had with Skylanders was that you couldn't jump (unless you have a 3DS). I have a Wii, so I would love to jump and double jump.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:45:22 15/06/2012 by Tempest
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#3 Posted: 01:09:33 15/06/2012
Mine:
For a variant a emerald green Tree Rex. Ok one suggestion would have to be make variants the color they are in the game. How cool would it be to see that blue bash or chrome spyro on screen. And if you keep adding variants without doing the whole same color in game and figurine, why make more. On problem would be that the games are a little too glitchy. So many glitches doesn't make the game fun, especially the get stuck in between level one.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#4 Posted: 01:12:05 15/06/2012
Mine...

I think a crystal blue Jet Vac or Pop Fizz would be AWESOME.
And I have had some strange freezes and would like those fixed.
trentd78 Ripto Gems: 914
#5 Posted: 01:22:41 15/06/2012
mine.....

a clear blue jet-vac. with a remodel, to make it more better.
Okaps Platinum Sparx Gems: 6245
#6 Posted: 02:44:07 15/06/2012
If I read it right, the question only asks for a suggestion, not choosing a variant, right?
Add online co-op/pvp.
---
#all Spyros are valid
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6290
#7 Posted: 15:00:24 15/06/2012
Me's...
Golden Light Core Sparx;To make the files not delete themselves, Ive lost my save file once and my friend lost his at least 3 times. (They were also diff. systems)
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
Landerfan2012 Gold Sparx Gems: 2048
#8 Posted: 15:12:50 15/06/2012
Quote: Tempest
Here's mine...

For a variant, I would love a metallic red Sunburn in his remodel. A big problem I had with Skylanders was that you couldn't jump (unless you have a 3DS). I have a Wii, so I would love to jump and double jump.

they have already proven that their will be NO JUMPING!
---
131/174
Trap team and Gearshift on reservation
Tempest Yellow Sparx Gems: 1807
#9 Posted: 15:14:43 15/06/2012
I know that, it's just a wish of mine. I'm not saying that they'll add jumping or anything.
JuLeDoS Blue Sparx Gems: 653
#10 Posted: 15:18:17 15/06/2012
Skylanders is a Diablo style dungeons crawler, but with a more basic and kid friendly atmosphere. We don't need jumping, it isn't a platformer. I also had some weird freezing in the Wii and the 3DS versions. If I could choose my own variant(not what OP was asking for but I'll post anyway) it would be a Chrome Crusher. As for my suggestion-
Add some sort of system to transfer money between Skylanders, like a bank of some sort. Or make something to spend money on. Because fully upgraded Skylanders collect money and have nothing to do with it.
---
Are you my mummy?
bonbonsalad Gold Sparx Gems: 2212
#11 Posted: 19:21:47 15/06/2012
I would like to see a rainbow metallic Ghost Roaster, but I guess a rainbow metallic variant would work with any Skylander. I just picked Ghost Roaster because he's my favourite Skylander. My suggestion would be to make ALL cutscenes and lines made by NPCs skippable.

(filler)
---
Gargoyles to the rescue!
Sanctum Nomen Green Sparx Gems: 416
#12 Posted: 01:09:43 16/06/2012
Quote: Okaps
If I read it right, the question only asks for a suggestion, not choosing a variant, right?
Add online co-op/pvp.

this!!
TubSinabs14 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1087
#13 Posted: 03:08:47 16/06/2012
Love the suggestions so far - Okaps was my personal favorite. I would love to see...
Variant - anything "dark", so release like three variant skylanders that are in the form Kaos uses or something like Dark Spyro.
Addition - show the variants in game as they appear in their plastic counterparts.
---
37/37 Werds BB GITDsmilie flockedsmilie Sidekicks Wave 1 Wave 2 smilieGranitesmilieGITDsmilie+portal+smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie. Expecting SEXY smilie. NEEEEED smilie
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8936
#14 Posted: 03:37:56 18/06/2012
I got one...
The ability to jump and move the camera.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
SkyWanderer Blue Sparx Gems: 597
#15 Posted: 02:45:10 19/06/2012
here is mine

for me kaos's sunburn and it would be 3ds version pvp or the ability to 'try out' skylanders you find the soul gems for ingame like in ratchet and clank 3 where you could try weapons out in some sort of testing arena.
---
http://omicronwanderer.deviantart.com
I am an Enviornmental modeler for projectFrixion : http://projectfrixion.deviantart.com
shinybenny7 Green Sparx Gems: 200
#16 Posted: 05:43:08 20/06/2012
Mine is
It needs to be longer. (even though it won't be we can still dream.)
---
37/37Yay!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
mariomush Green Sparx Gems: 218
#17 Posted: 19:47:03 20/06/2012
Here's Mine:
I don't want a new variant as much as I want a new legendary so I want legendary Tree Rex and in Skylanders Giants I think that the game shouldn't be so linear as Spyro's Adventure and maybe have secret levels and/or shortcuts and maybe have more adventure packs to make the game last longer than it did for me.
---
45/107 + blue smilie & flocked smilie!
Favorite Series 1: smilie Favorite Series 2: smilie Favorite Giant: smilie Favorite Lightcore: none yet
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me