darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > Idea for what the Adventure Packs could do in Skylanders Giants
Page 1 of 1
Idea for what the Adventure Packs could do in Skylanders Giants [CLOSED]
greenpuff Blue Sparx Gems: 648
#1 Posted: 17:23:30 12/06/2012 | Topic Creator
It could be a part 2 of each one. it would be cool! Though I'm not sure how Empire Of Ice will work as a part 2.
---
Finished SG!
I got smilie and smilie
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#2 Posted: 17:30:11 12/06/2012
I already mentioned a Kaos pack.
It would come with Kaos, his robotic chair, a fear inducing device that projects a giant image of his head and scares his enemies away, and his lair.
Flying in the castle, you could move through Skylands causing havoc and destruction, raining generic minions and other things from the sky or getting fac to face and causing ruin with magic spells. You could also make use of the other Skylanders in your collection, but they would come up looking like thier evil counterparts and you would turn them against Skylands.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#3 Posted: 17:44:44 12/06/2012
I had a similar idea to NEW_SpyroLUVA. There'd be "Boss Battle" pieces, that would come in different shaped box..maybe with one magic item. (Admittedly, a much easier way to distribute the Sidekicks)

The Boss Battle pieces would unlock a level similar to the regular Adventure Pack pieces, but they'd be about half as long, and at the end you'd fight a boss. Before we knew Kaos was returning, that would have been a cool way to add Kaos' Lair as a retro pack, which would be about half of the main Lair, then the boss fight. That would also give us figures of Kaos (one that I know a lot of people would want) but then also ones potentially of Vathek, maybe Occulous, and some new enemies. Like a giant Drow or the mutant..tree giant from the one level.

To me, it seems like it'd be weird if they just outright stopped making them, as there'd be no way to have someone who'd buy the original game be able to play those special levels. I think in Giants, the magic items will still work, but the actual set pieces will probably unlock a new battle arena (as they did in Adventure), possible new upgrades for the main Ship in Giants, or just do the wipeout attack. I don't really see them unlocking the levels again, but that would certainly be really amazing, especially if they outright unlocked completely new levels.

Although..it's fishy...NO bloggers at E3 decided to ask about that? WTF. It seems like we were supposed to have new info from E3, but it feels like we've wound up 3 steps back.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
buzz Blue Sparx Gems: 901
#4 Posted: 04:27:16 13/06/2012
The Adventure Pack question was asked at E3, and Activision/Toys for Bob chose not to answer it. Usually a "no comment" response infers the answer is "yes."
Failinhearts Gold Sparx Gems: 2376
#5 Posted: 12:06:15 13/06/2012
Magic items do what they normally do.
Adventure packs do what they are supposed to do in-level, kill everyone on screen.
---
SSA: 37/37. SG: 61/62. SSF: 73/75 STT: 42/78
Have left this forum, who knows if I'll come back...
A believer of Jesus Christ
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me