darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > Crusher Gameplay, Lightcore gameplay, and a question for families.
Page 1 of 1
Crusher Gameplay, Lightcore gameplay, and a question for families. [CLOSED]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 00:30:47 12/06/2012 | Topic Creator
i found this while looking on wired.

1:09-1:28 is Crusher gameplay. it looks like he can Hit people with his hammer, Turn people to stone, and Shatter into rocks, and of course reform.

Also, an image of Lightcore/Lightforce smilie

[User Posted Image]

Also, he asks a question for families, concerning Series 1, Series 2, and an Armless smilie

Hope you enjoy. I'm looking forward to Crusher
JuLeDoS Blue Sparx Gems: 653
#2 Posted: 01:10:18 12/06/2012
That LightCore Eruptor looks kind of... cheapy.
---
Are you my mummy?
MoonlitCynder Gold Sparx Gems: 2589
#3 Posted: 01:14:15 12/06/2012
Quote: JuLeDoS
That LightCore Eruptor looks kind of... cheapy.

I agree.
---
37/37 + BsmilieTF+GITDsmilieRsmilieE3smilieFlockedsmilieGITDsmilieAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
48/48 + 6/6 Legendary+smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie+ smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#4 Posted: 01:21:19 12/06/2012 | Topic Creator
We finally get Crusher gameplay!
#5 Posted: 01:51:29 12/06/2012
Yeah, yeah, that's great and all. But why did they choose Eruptor out of everything they have for a LightCore? He's just a ball with an open mouth. The repose doesn't look that different either... the arms are really the only difference.
---
Are you my mummy?
#6 Posted: 01:53:04 12/06/2012
Yeah there are a bunch of other ways they could have gone about that....
---
37/37 + BsmilieTF+GITDsmilieRsmilieE3smilieFlockedsmilieGITDsmilieAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
48/48 + 6/6 Legendary+smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie+ smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#7 Posted: 01:58:59 12/06/2012
Still. Ignitor what have been great as a LightCore. I'd rather have a LightCore Ignitor than a reposed Legendary.
---
Are you my mummy?
#8 Posted: 02:03:02 12/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: JuLeDoS
Still. Ignitor what have been great as a LightCore. I'd rather have a LightCore Ignitor than a reposed Legendary.

You're right.... That would be a lot better.
#9 Posted: 02:58:13 12/06/2012
^ Yes I agree!
---
#10 Posted: 03:03:51 12/06/2012 | Topic Creator
And then there's that question for families....

[User Posted Image]

Armless smilie...... GM78 NEEDS 5!

Also looks like this...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Skylan...7f#ht_500wt_949

And what will you do about the reposes and lightcore?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:41:33 12/06/2012 by ZapNorris
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#11 Posted: 04:14:22 12/06/2012
VARIANT HEX! MUST BUY! smilie

Man, Andy's kid went to town on that Hex.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
#12 Posted: 12:57:11 12/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: GameMaster78
VARIANT HEX! MUST BUY! smilie

Man, Andy's kid went to town on that Hex.

Apparently it's his daughter's prized possession.

Good luck getting that one GM78.

But still, very interesting that both series 2 and series 1 can go up to level 15 but only series 2 characters can get new wow pow.

Plus, crusher gameplay.
DaddysHelper Green Sparx Gems: 204
#13 Posted: 21:09:16 12/06/2012
What I want to know, is if the reposed/ wow pow stuff will work with Skylanders 1, I realize that the level 15 cap, and no wow pow will exist in Skylanders 1, but will the figures work. And even more curious about if I take a Skylanders 1 character, and level him up to level 15, if I cant use him again on Skylanders 1.

My guess would be, that it just takes the skylander and has a seperate area in the RIFD that will keep the 2 games seperate, and I am hoping that if I buy a re-posed skylander or take an existing series 1, and play it on Giants, that I can still at any time jump back into the first game.

And I am excited about legendary Ignitor!
#14 Posted: 23:28:40 12/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: DaddysHelper
What I want to know, is if the reposed/ wow pow stuff will work with Skylanders 1, I realize that the level 15 cap, and no wow pow will exist in Skylanders 1, but will the figures work. And even more curious about if I take a Skylanders 1 character, and level him up to level 15, if I cant use him again on Skylanders 1.

My guess would be, that it just takes the skylander and has a seperate area in the RIFD that will keep the 2 games seperate, and I am hoping that if I buy a re-posed skylander or take an existing series 1, and play it on Giants, that I can still at any time jump back into the first game.

And I am excited about legendary Ignitor!

All SSA characters and items will work in Giants
The only Giants characters that will work with SSA is the series two, with wow-pow.
All old and new characters will be able to go to 15.
And legendary smilie seems cool, but I would have preferred a lightcore.
DaddysHelper Green Sparx Gems: 204
#15 Posted: 14:39:56 13/06/2012
[quote=ZapNorris
The only Giants characters that will work with SSA is the series two, with wow-pow.
And legendary smilie seems cool, but I would have preferred a lightcore.[/quote]

Cool to know, my thought process would be to stop buying SSA figures, and hold off for the new ones (we have 20) as long as I can use them in SSA, otherwise I might just finish the set, and not get the re-posed ones.

And also I was concerned that if I played an SSA figure on Giants, I might not be able to then use it in the original game after they went above level 10.

Good to know, thanks.

Lightcore is cool, but I still like the legendaries in game look more. My son is convinced after getting the legendaries, that the actual toy goes into the game, and that if you break a skylander it will look broken in the game, so when his Chop Chop got an arm taken off, he was TERRIFIED to use it, I super glued it back on, and he said he did not want to see any glue on his guy (on screen) and I assured him, it would look just like normal.
#16 Posted: 14:47:01 13/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: DaddysHelper
[quote=ZapNorris
And legendary smilie seems cool, but I would have preferred a lightcore.

Cool to know, my thought process would be to stop buying SSA figures, and hold off for the new ones (we have 20) as long as I can use them in SSA, otherwise I might just finish the set, and not get the re-posed ones.

And also I was concerned that if I played an SSA figure on Giants, I might not be able to then use it in the original game after they went above level 10.

Good to know, thanks.

Lightcore is cool, but I still like the legendaries in game look more. My son is convinced after getting the legendaries, that the actual toy goes into the game, and that if you break a skylander it will look broken in the game, so when his Chop Chop got an arm taken off, he was TERRIFIED to use it, I super glued it back on, and he said he did not want to see any glue on his guy (on screen) and I assured him, it would look just like normal.[/quote]

I had a whirlwind with a broken wing...

she could still fly.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me