Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Solve a glitch, learn another language [CLOSED]
Toleroh Yellow Sparx Gems: 1858
#1 Posted: 15:20:50 11/06/2012 | Topic Creator
So I was having this problem where I couldn't log in.

I logged out while visiting another Portal Master's skyland: Thunder Hazardshade I think-- When I tried to log back in it would show his name on the screen then instead of logging in it always told me to try back later.

I tried to use the support system to no avail... wow, how terrible is their support thing? awful awful awful. I used it once a long time ago and it looked different and worked okay. Now just nothing.

So I got the idea that maybe it was the one particular server instance where my session was down or something. I changed my language hoping it would change my server location and start me fresh. It worked! I am teaching myself Spanish so I picked Spain and now I'm playing SU in Spanish. Couldn't be happier unless it was the Argentine dialect. Brazil has it so maybe Argentina will be next.
---
BATTLECAST: StumpSmashRules#405
PortalMaster Happy Libertyelf (RIP). Favor-eight: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#2 Posted: 17:59:37 11/06/2012
Well,I never had problems with the servers(at least not after the biggest updates,when it was the Beta of the Beta I would leave the game alonme until it got fixed),but thanks for the tip! Being brazilian myself,I already have some chance at the portuguese servers,and I even know a bit of spanish as well so I'm all good :U I still hope they add several servers which we can choose with the same language,though,it's great to prevent lag in most online games.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me