darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > Most Looked Forward to skylanders (both new, giants, and series 2)
Page 1 of 1
Most Looked Forward to skylanders (both new, giants, and series 2) [CLOSED]
SkylanderLegend Green Sparx Gems: 227
#1 Posted: 00:16:13 10/06/2012 | Topic Creator
From what i've seen so far i want the new legendary slam bam and ignitor plus the air and water giant as well as crusher, tree rex, and bouncer as well as the new water and undead skylander.
I will also get pop fizz and jet vac but they are my least sought after guys coming up on giants
as more guys are more viewable and announced i will update my list
---
It's not skill I'm just better than you.
Geekycat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1184
#2 Posted: 07:28:27 10/06/2012
Activision has sold me short, in the fact we know nothing of either of the two new releases from fire, but we know both of life already. I think the new undead one should be fun to play with, as should pop fizz.
---
If you can't think of something clever to say, ask someone like me.
D-Rex Blue Sparx Gems: 815
#3 Posted: 10:29:44 10/06/2012
Pop Fizz by far is the one I'm most excited for.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Cheeseman Green Sparx Gems: 462
#4 Posted: 13:08:23 10/06/2012
Yeah, Pop Fizz looks really fun to play as. Out of the Giants, I prefer Bouncer.
---
Skylanders: All of them. Boom!
Joemama Blue Sparx Gems: 810
#5 Posted: 15:00:48 10/06/2012
I like the looks of the water giant! SO CUTE!
---
smilie I'm Lovin It smilie
#6 Posted: 00:24:10 11/06/2012 | Topic Creator
i also like the new earth skylander from what i can see. I like pop fizz but if they come out with an exclusive red or other colored pop fizz i will totally get that
---
zook it up Gold Sparx Gems: 2241
#7 Posted: 00:36:08 11/06/2012
i have to say im looking forward to some of the remodels chop chop and tree rex looks awesome
---
Green Bean Machine
#8 Posted: 00:54:16 11/06/2012 | Topic Creator
remodeled chop chop i haven't seen him yet can you post a picture of him
Oh yeah and what's up with shroom boom i mean i think he pales in comparison to some of the other guys i have seen so far (in looks of course)
---
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#9 Posted: 06:20:05 11/06/2012
Oddly enough I'm really excited to use Shroomboom. I don't know he looks like he may have potential.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#10 Posted: 06:31:27 11/06/2012
I have three that I've been excited for and they are Jet Vac, the bee/wasp air giant, and that undead Drow rider. Even though there isn't any coverage on them, I really like the concept of a character riding on something and that air giant looks like a powerful and fun character to play as.
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
Geekycat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1184
#11 Posted: 07:10:26 11/06/2012
The only thing with Jet-Vac, is that he looks a little like a Gill Grrunt reboot. A long projectile, a spray and a jetpack. I think the earth normal should be interesting, as it looks as though we will finally get a proper earth dragon.
---
If you can't think of something clever to say, ask someone like me.
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#12 Posted: 13:09:48 11/06/2012
I am really excited for the crow riding that dead bird. How cool is that! Also Bouncer and the water giant. And then there is pop fizz and that that red Skylander behind Terrafin. I need to know WHAT that red Skylander is.
Harry999 Blue Sparx Gems: 740
#13 Posted: 17:18:40 11/06/2012
I like crusher and jet vac
---
SWAP Force characters want: smilie smilie smilie
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#14 Posted: 17:21:50 11/06/2012
The new undead and new air giant. And the Sonic Boom remodel is awesome and cute!
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#15 Posted: 18:45:22 11/06/2012
Not as enthused by Bouncer as I should be, given how much I've been wanting robots in Spyro, especially giant ones.
But I do like Alchemist (I know about the real name, I like this one better), Also Airgle (same as before), and Crusher. As for redesigns, i'll ask for some more toys for christmas and just get what I get. I bet they'll be redesigns since Giants will still be new and they'll be wanting people to buy the more recent/expensive toys.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
fateorfear Blue Sparx Gems: 901
#16 Posted: 10:30:29 13/06/2012
legendary ignotor, by far looks like the one i will want the most, well, to be fair, im gonna still want them all but ignitor the most
---
DARK SPYRO HAS RETURNED!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me