darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > Does anyone see similarities with Giants and Gormiti?
Page 1 of 1
Does anyone see similarities with Giants and Gormiti? [CLOSED]
fanjo Gold Sparx Gems: 2382
#1 Posted: 11:22:58 07/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Notice anything similiar with Giants and Gormiti?

[User Posted Image]
dangernoah2 Green Sparx Gems: 401
#2 Posted: 11:34:14 07/06/2012
what is it the elements
---
help with my skylander cartoon http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=53603
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#3 Posted: 18:36:49 07/06/2012
Fire,Air,Earth/Life and Water,I think,at least when I last saw it.

I think the similarities are just appearance-wise. Not only Skylanders has more elements and diversity,the link that Gormiti seem to have with nature(except for the Fire ones,which in the episodes I watched of the cartoon were always evil for whatever reason) isn't the same that the Giants have with Skylands,the later has more of a backstory-driven power for them(Tree Rex is a mutated tree and not an Elemental,Bouncer has a grudge with the Arkeyans,and so on)
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#4 Posted: 01:54:07 11/06/2012
My nicknames for Tree Rex and Jet-Vac will be Gormiti references.

so, yeah, Giants=Gormiti
D-Rex Blue Sparx Gems: 815
#5 Posted: 02:18:29 11/06/2012
The only possible connection you can make is the Element thing, and that's been commonplace in nearly everything for years.

So no, there's hardly a resemblance. Not until Gormiti makes a game where you can put your figures in the game.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#6 Posted: 02:24:55 11/06/2012
Quote: D-Rex
The only possible connection you can make is the Element thing, and that's been commonplace in nearly everything for years.

So no, there's hardly a resemblance. Not until Gormiti makes a game where you can put your figures in the game.

It looks like Gormiti wouldn't go there....

I'm quitting the soda. smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me