darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > Ideas for Giants and new regular
Page 1 of 1
Ideas for Giants and new regular [CLOSED]
Drobot0001 Green Sparx Gems: 247
#1 Posted: 03:54:01 07/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Tell or show me your ideas.
---
My team-smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 04:03:37 07/06/2012
Already numerous topics about this...
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#3 Posted: 09:30:08 07/06/2012
It's been said a ,million times over but a dragon giant for the fire element.
As for the normal fire Skylander, we already have a dragon/pheonix, so that eleminates two immediate ideas, also a lava creature and flaming night, so there go my other two impulses. I guess they could still do a Pheonix, but I also like the idea of a unicorn. Maybe a fire wizard?
Heh, random idea, how bout an astronaught that uses lazer/flame weaponry powerd by star fire?

As for the magic giant how about an Arkeyan, like the living statue in Adventure?
I think it would be sweet to see Vathek return as the undead giant, but I doubt that'll happen. There's also the bird thing the undead elf was riding, but no one is certain if that is a giant at all or just an upgrade.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Reaganag Blue Sparx Gems: 878
#4 Posted: 13:06:10 07/06/2012
A dragon for fire is not really possible. Think about it, can a dragon lift boulders? Can a dragon pull chains to get islands closer? Sure, it would have the strength to do it, but with four FEET, how could it do it? All giants have to have to have at least two hands.
---
Awesome avatar by nintendofan92!
Have waves 1,2,3, and 4
#5 Posted: 16:00:30 07/06/2012
A dragon could walk on all fours but have thumbs and rear up to do those things. Might not seem logical to you, but come on, it's a children's fantasy game, it doesn't need to make sense.
---
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#6 Posted: 16:21:35 07/06/2012
Quote: Reaganag
A dragon for fire is not really possible. Think about it, can a dragon lift boulders? Can a dragon pull chains to get islands closer? Sure, it would have the strength to do it, but with four FEET, how could it do it? All giants have to have to have at least two hands.

Haven't you ever played the original games? Darn near every single dragon that Spyro rescued in that game was bipedal. (Actually, I don't even remember any of them being on all 4s except for how they were frozen. The quadruped Dragon thing really came into effect in the Legend series; seemed like they were going for a more "realistic" theme.

[User Posted Image]
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Sanctum Nomen Green Sparx Gems: 416
#7 Posted: 16:48:31 07/06/2012
Lol Shooting coins from guys makes sense in this game. So what doesn't?
#8 Posted: 17:51:40 07/06/2012
exactly
---
Drobot0001 Green Sparx Gems: 247
#9 Posted: 15:00:23 10/06/2012 | Topic Creator
I kind of want to see a human person w ith like magical abilities or something that would be useful. And it would be a regular.
---
My team-smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me