Page 1 of 1
skylanders multiplayer [CLOSED]
ex0r Red Sparx Gems: 74
#1 Posted: 00:42:04 07/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Do you guys think skylanders giants will get online multiplayer for battle mode or co-op? I think that would be cool to take your aquired stats online and battle other collectors, sort of like pokemon the trading card game. Sure, people may have the same skylanders and the same upgrades, but how you play them is an essential role in the pvp aspect, and you could even allow two people from the same console to battle two people online.. I think that would be cool.
---
I Have: [smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6303
#2 Posted: 00:43:42 07/06/2012
^They mentioned that they would work on that in the 3rd game (If there is one)
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#3 Posted: 01:09:32 07/06/2012
^ I believe there is only one way to find out if there will be a third game. The scrolls hinted giants so if there is anything that brings up some rare Skylander or thingsmabob then there is your third game. A battle mode would be fun, but the battle would be really slow.
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#4 Posted: 01:15:27 07/06/2012
They should do a battle competition. You bring your champion and challenge others. It would go Regional/County, State, Area (As in Southwest, Pacific Northwest), National, Then(maybe) International.
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me