Page 1 of 1
Three Revealed Giants Info!! [CLOSED]
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#1 Posted: 18:31:17 06/06/2012 | Topic Creator
http://www.wired.com/geekdad/2...gn=MoreRecently
Chack out this page and video! Lots of good info on the three giants!
Oficial Catchphrases:
Tree Rex: Be Afraid of the Bark
Bouncer: Deal With Wheel
Crusher: It's Crush Hour
Once again, lots of good information on just the characters, my favorite part of the game!
And, this is not made to duplicate any threads or make someone mad. I am putting this up for information. PLEASE, if there is already a topic like this, do not blow up on me!! I am sorry if I'm duplicating this.
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
Skylanderportal Green Sparx Gems: 461
#2 Posted: 18:45:22 06/06/2012
Tree Rex's Catchphrase is almost like Hex's, isn't it?

TR: Be afraid of the bark
Hex: Be afraid of the dark
---
All SSA but smilie
SG: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Sidekicks: none
kiz3000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1734
#3 Posted: 18:52:27 06/06/2012
To copy and paste from another topic i posted on as it is also relevant here:

A few sites commenting on skylanders giants from e3 keep stating that only 24 characters are remodelled, with another 4 being remodelled light core. I thought it was confirmed by Toys For Bob that all characters will be remodelled?

Unless of course they meant that every character will have a remodel for giants. That would work with 24 being normal remodels, 4 being light force remodels and 4 legendary remodels of normal skylanders in the previous game. (New legendaries of Ignitor and Slam Bam have been confirmed by the Skylanders Giants new trailer)

Thoughts?
fateorfear Blue Sparx Gems: 901
#4 Posted: 20:14:24 07/06/2012
it also states on the trailer OVER 40 NEW SKYLANDERS FIGURES which pretty much says for itself that they must be remodelling most, if not all of the originals
---
DARK SPYRO HAS RETURNED!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me