Page 1 of 1
skylanders giants ladies [CLOSED]
faunatic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1811
#1 Posted: 16:43:42 06/06/2012 | Topic Creator
just a topic to keep track of or find new and old female characters in skylanders giants. pics of the ladies are definitely welcome.

series 2 skylanders ladies:
cynder
sonic boom
whirlwind
hex
stealth elf (uncertain if she's been reposed)

giants ladies:
siren water element (unnamed)
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 17:36:00 11/06/2012 by faunatic
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#2 Posted: 16:45:27 06/06/2012
Hex was in the picture, and ALL Skylanders will have redesigns, so Stealth Elf too.

It is also not known if the Undead one is female.
---
Bring the Fanta
#3 Posted: 17:05:44 06/06/2012 | Topic Creator
is that really confirmed? in several sources it is said only some (half, usually) of the original skylanders lineup is being remodeled.
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#4 Posted: 17:24:10 06/06/2012
That wasp looking Giant could be a female.
#5 Posted: 17:43:56 06/06/2012 | Topic Creator
added to the list. :)
#6 Posted: 15:31:33 07/06/2012 | Topic Creator
e-mailed alex ness to ask if any of the giants themselves are female and this is what he had to say:

Quote:
Hi faun,

Thanks so much for writing in and for your kind words! We’re so glad you enjoyed it and are excited about Giants. I can tell you that we are working extremely hard to make sure it does not disappoint!

I don’t actually know if all the Giants have been officially revealed yet. I’m guessing they haven’t because PR normally likes to release info in stages. So I don’t think all the Giant identities our public knowledge yet and I don’t want to leak anything here. I can tell you that in general, with all Skylanders, we definitely tried to make sure we had some good female representation. Honestly, it’s great to hear that more and more women are playing our game and games in general. Hope that trend continues!

Thanks again,

Alex

didn't expect much in the way of an answer yet, but it seemed prudent to ask anyway and to let the tfb team know that their efforts are appreciated by more than just the target demographic. :)
Themrmusicman14 Blue Sparx Gems: 939
#7 Posted: 23:18:11 07/06/2012
Its sounds kind of like there IS a female giant in this one because he stated that the Giants havent all been revealed yet and thats why he couldnt tell you and he said he tried to make sure that they have a good female representation
---
Champions: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Ignitor101 Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#8 Posted: 23:22:56 07/06/2012
why isn't faun talking in 3rd person anymor smilie i really liked how faun talked smilie
#9 Posted: 23:39:02 07/06/2012 | Topic Creator
faun is still talking in third person, faun has just changed faun's way of speaking so that faun isn't referencing faun's self as much. :) faun got tired of the whining of certain members (faun is sure you know the types, the ones who would completely derail a topic instead of just ignoring the posts like sensible people).

Quote:
I can tell you that in general, with all Skylanders, we definitely tried to make sure we had some good female representation.

suggests that there will be at least one female skylander in every variety.
trentd78 Ripto Gems: 914
#10 Posted: 16:09:56 09/06/2012
trentd likes how faun talks. trentd agrees with ignitor101. trentd knows they all get redesigned.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me