Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Website name change [CLOSED]
Failinhearts Gold Sparx Gems: 2376
#1 Posted: 16:05:32 06/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Spyro fans may be mad, Skylanders: Spyro's Universe just changed to Skylanders Universe! The name Spyro is not mentioned. What could this mean?
1.) No news on a Spyro remodel!
2.) No spyro in Giants starter pack
3.) Spyro got kicked out of the name of Universe!
What do you think, honestly, i think its not a big deal, the games still have Spyro in it but i think that since Spyro got Activision here in the first place, might as well acknowladge him in the titles!
What do you think? And please, no death threats to Activision!
---
SSA: 37/37. SG: 61/62. SSF: 73/75 STT: 42/78
Have left this forum, who knows if I'll come back...
A believer of Jesus Christ
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#2 Posted: 17:29:06 06/06/2012
Pfft,I wonder why did they name it Spyro's Universe in first place if he was only made as a standard Starter Character(in the flash game itself) after a while.
And having Spyro in the Starter Pack would bring rage to the Skylanders fans,which wanted the new ones instead of a remodel. Activison had to decide between Spyro fans and Skylanders fans,and went for Skylanders.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Failinhearts Gold Sparx Gems: 2376
#3 Posted: 19:34:34 06/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Well, they go where the moneys at!
---
SSA: 37/37. SG: 61/62. SSF: 73/75 STT: 42/78
Have left this forum, who knows if I'll come back...
A believer of Jesus Christ
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#4 Posted: 20:19:43 06/06/2012
An interview from a few weeks ago from one of the head guys at Toys For Bob said that Spyro will still play and integral part of the storyline in Giants.

Honestly though, "Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure" makes sense; Spyro is having an adventure. The name "Skylanders: Spyro's Universe" doesn't really make much sense in retrospect: It's implying that Spyro has a whole universe to himself. Because, of course, Spyro is all knowing.

Just because we haven't really seen him in the newer videos doesn't mean they've completely gone and done away with him. I wouldn't worry too much.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me