First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Official Earth Giant - Crusher [CLOSED]
zebas1234 Blue Sparx Gems: 985
#51 Posted: 20:27:13 07/06/2012
one wuestion im gussing godzilla monster are bigger than skylanders giants right
---
go to my guestbook to see my collection
ima nom nom u tonight
people see my grammer they hating trolls here are evil
icecube7731 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1298
#52 Posted: 22:29:14 07/06/2012
Well I have been not wanting to believe that the one on the right would be legendary slam bam, it would make sense but it does look awful and nothing like actual Slam Bam.
I hope if Slam Bam will be legendary that he does not look like that finished, honestly they should have made Gill Grunt legendary, but nonetheless.
---
37skylanders bsmilie rsmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
28skylanders + minis(no smilie)
SSF: All minus dark STT: All standard
#53 Posted: 05:26:31 08/06/2012
none answered my question are godzilla monster bigger than skylanders giants
---
ima nom nom u tonight
SparCrux1101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1898
#54 Posted: 05:48:12 08/06/2012
Quote: zebas1234

no one will since its off topic. please, read the rules before posting. and it doesnt even matter, they have no way of comparability. you dont see buildings/offices in skylanders, you cant tell how big they are.

Quote: Dmcrocks
I don't recall there being official new that he has four arms besides fan speculation. And the color go off the legendaries. Most skylanders have two colors, primary and secondary. Legendaries' primary is blue and secondary is Gold. Slam Bam's are primary Blue, Secondary White. This means:
Primary = Primary (Blue = Blue)
Secondary = Secondary (Gold = White)
Take L-Spyro for example:
Primary = Primary (Purple = Blue)
Secondary = Secondary (Orange = Gold)
This new figure does not follow this simple code of the legendaries. It can not in any way be legendary slam bam.
As for the question, it could be a different new water. Some sites say 8 new regular, some say 12 regular. If it is 12, then he could be a new character.
I am done. Time to throw your sticks and stones about why I am wrong.

chop chop- primary: blue, he was turned gold
secondary: yellow, turned blue.
this is an example that the "simple code" doesnt have to be followed. it has to be slam bam, he is in his armor upgrade, you can even see his second set of arms.
---
WTB: Molten Hot dog
c/._.c\ Dancin puddin /b._.\b
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:00:57 08/06/2012 by SparCrux1101
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#55 Posted: 06:45:40 08/06/2012

^ I really don't watch Godzilla but I'm pretty sure that the Gaints in Skylanders are much smaller than Godzilla. In the game, the Giants appear to only be twice as large as the normal characters but in the animated videos and trailers, they appear larger (around one story high).
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
#56 Posted: 06:54:17 08/06/2012
OpalOsprey thanks for the info because it would be cool if godzilla was a giant he would be water he lives in water most of the time imagine a titan giant for skylander unstopable and info hope one of my oc zebas on my icon hope he isnt a skylander because this is what poeple will say whos that blue looking dragon with a collar with spikes like cynder bla bla bla bla
---
ima nom nom u tonight
dangernoah2 Green Sparx Gems: 401
#57 Posted: 07:41:55 08/06/2012
OpalOsprey thanks for the info because it would be cool if godzilla was a giant he would be water he lives in water most of the time imagine a titan giant for skylander unstopable and info hope one of my oc zebas on my icon hope he isnt a skylander because this is what poeple will say whos that blue looking dragon with a collar with spikes like cynder bla bla bla bla

your avatar will not be a skylander no one cares
---
help with my skylander cartoon http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=53603
#58 Posted: 08:14:00 08/06/2012
dude dont say that word that just hurted my feelings
---
ima nom nom u tonight
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:14:25 08/06/2012 by zebas1234
dragonmk Blue Sparx Gems: 761
#59 Posted: 08:47:27 08/06/2012
Quote: Dmcrocks
I don't recall there being official new that he has four arms besides fan speculation. And the color go off the legendaries. Most skylanders have two colors, primary and secondary. Legendaries' primary is blue and secondary is Gold. Slam Bam's are primary Blue, Secondary White. This means:
This new figure does not follow this simple code of the legendaries. It can not in any way be legendary slam bam.
As for the question, it could be a different new water. Some sites say 8 new regular, some say 12 regular. If it is 12, then he could be a new character.

What about chop chop
regular is Blue and gold
Legendary is gold and blue
IT doesn't matter what skylander it is it can be anyone but it looks like Slam bam when you put him on the portal his face looks like that in the game and I wanna see an updated site for where it says it is 12 cite is needed?
---
I havent updated since I don't particularly care but I have gotten all the skylanders except varients only ones are glow Warnado and WERDS
#60 Posted: 09:11:59 08/06/2012
why do everyone think its slam bam why why why look he dosnet have white fur like slam bam he has armor
but not in his chest or back like slam bam does Quote:
Quote:
What about chop chop
regular is Blue and gold
IT doesn't matter what skylander it is it can be anyone but it looks like Slam bam when you put him on the portal his face looks like that in the game and I wanna see an updated site for where it says it is 12 cite is needed
the patern with chop chop was like reverse blue gold swap gold blue plus read eye all legendarys start with red eyes the new water skylander thats slam bams wanabe does not have red eyes to be legendarys ok all remodels from the previos game like l-trigger happy is ganna comeback l-chop chop is ganna come back so will l-bash and l-spyro just the ones whpw were first legendarys activisn is not ganna waste time making new legendarys are we now clear
---
ima nom nom u tonight
Cheeseman Green Sparx Gems: 462
#61 Posted: 12:15:38 08/06/2012
why do everyone think its slam bam why why why look he dosnet have white fur like slam bam he has armor
but not in his chest or back like slam bam does Quote:
Quote:
What about chop chop
regular is Blue and gold
IT doesn't matter what skylander it is it can be anyone but it looks like Slam bam when you put him on the portal his face looks like that in the game and I wanna see an updated site for where it says it is 12 cite is needed
the patern with chop chop was like reverse blue gold swap gold blue plus read eye all legendarys start with red eyes the new water skylander thats slam bams wanabe does not have red eyes to be legendarys ok all remodels from the previos game like l-trigger happy is ganna comeback l-chop chop is ganna come back so will l-bash and l-spyro just the ones whpw were first legendarys activisn is not ganna waste time making new legendarys are we now clear

You don't know that the legendary's will get remodels. It is legendary Slam Bam-there may well be a brand new colour scheme. Also, I'm not really clear-I didn't understand that last part at all. It would make sense if Slam Bam and Ignitor are Legendary-since they're elements weren't legendary the first time. There will probably be an air and life legendary then. Also, why the hell are we talking about this on the Earth Giant topic?

Anyway, Crusher looks pretty cool. Do we know what are his abilities are? Probably a hammer aoe attack and two others.
---
Skylanders: All of them. Boom!
charon13 Green Sparx Gems: 263
#62 Posted: 15:29:12 08/06/2012
Did anyone see the
on youtube?

He films Crusher in Game and says he has a scream attack.

But what I think is far more interesting: At 3:39/3:40 he explodes! That would be an awesome skill! Exploding an rebulding itself!
---
Okay, I'm quitting the soda.
http://skylandersportalmaster.blogspot.de/
Skylanderportal Green Sparx Gems: 461
#63 Posted: 15:32:07 08/06/2012
Yes, the one in the video its full-face covered in armor, yet this one's mouth *(look up)* its not covered.

Edit: Nevermind, I forgot to see the second page. In the video, I love Crusher's powers!
---
All SSA but smilie
SG: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Sidekicks: none
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:37:45 08/06/2012 by Skylanderportal
#64 Posted: 16:42:04 08/06/2012
[User Posted Image]look whar i drew
---
ima nom nom u tonight
Ignitor101 Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#65 Posted: 16:43:49 08/06/2012
[User Posted Image]look whar i drew

Aww....those are so cute !! smilie
#66 Posted: 16:45:16 08/06/2012
thx this is another pic its fan made that i made l-ignitor and ignitor[User Posted Image] if u see someone called zebas hes my charataer dragon like the one in my icon

[User Posted Image]
---
ima nom nom u tonight
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 16:49:57 08/06/2012 by zebas1234
Ignitor101 Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#67 Posted: 16:48:44 08/06/2012
thx this is another pic its fan made that i made l-ignitor and ignitor[User Posted Image] if u see someone called zebas hes my charataer dragon like the one in my icon

l-ignitor is real...he's a legendary for giants.but those look AWESOME!

Ignitor fan meter going up....75%
#68 Posted: 16:56:28 08/06/2012
yayz i knew my legendary ignitor came up well instead of calling him legendary in giants all call him burning or pyro ignitor cause i nicknamed my ginitor flame
---
ima nom nom u tonight
#69 Posted: 01:26:44 09/06/2012
yayz i knew my legendary ignitor came up well instead of calling him legendary in giants all call him burning or pyro ignitor cause i nicknamed my ginitor flame

DUDE, READ THE FORUM RULES. stop posting off topic. and it makes plenty sense if that was l- slam bam (off topic, but its replying to what you said earlier). and so what if "chop chop can be off scheme cause he already is blue and gold"? they can make him in the same scheme but different shades, but the didnt. and there was a picture posted that clearly shows that that picture is a slambam in his upgraded armor. either his primary color or secondary color can be changed into its respective, or vise versa. (clear blue: dark blue, light blue: gold OR clear blue: gold, light blue: dark blue. OR THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT AS LONG AS IT HAS THE COLORS DARK BLUE AND GOLD.)
---
Failinhearts Gold Sparx Gems: 2376
#70 Posted: 03:40:15 09/06/2012
Quote: Jetkey[hose/url
]Quote: [url=http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=53506&post=3301306
Inkie566]In the picture, I'm guessing the new Hex (behind Spyro) and Whirlwind (behind Tree Rex) are LightCore.
The photo from the video with labels of known Giants:
[User Posted Image]

I didn't even notice the slam-bam and ignitor. They look sweet. Also I see 3 whirlwinds so There is a repose light core and wait a minute....... Well if you look in the you can see a third whirlwind. So I dont know what the deal is. Sorry if thats already been posted before.

Those two whirlys had a green base, they are just there to fill, there is just one series 2 whirly there
---
SSA: 37/37. SG: 61/62. SSF: 73/75 STT: 42/78
Have left this forum, who knows if I'll come back...
A believer of Jesus Christ
Failinhearts Gold Sparx Gems: 2376
#71 Posted: 03:41:43 09/06/2012
Quote: matrix
Quote: D-Rex
http:'//img716.imageshack.us/img716/2908/crusherskylanders.png

Image for those who want to see

You can almost make out his catchphrase

Rush the Crush!

"It's Crush Hour!"
---
SSA: 37/37. SG: 61/62. SSF: 73/75 STT: 42/78
Have left this forum, who knows if I'll come back...
A believer of Jesus Christ
SteelClaw Gold Sparx Gems: 2547
#72 Posted: 06:22:13 09/06/2012
Here's a photo of him with the lights on
[User Posted Image]
Themrmusicman14 Blue Sparx Gems: 939
#73 Posted: 06:26:48 09/06/2012
WHOA he looks awesome when hes light up
---
Champions: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Jetkey Red Sparx Gems: 74
#74 Posted: 17:47:37 09/06/2012
Wow well Crushers my favorite giant so far.
---
First unboxing of Camo and Warnado on youtube! http://www.youtube.com/user/MrFireRifle?feature=mhee
#75 Posted: 20:50:09 09/06/2012
Quote:
DUDE, READ THE FORUM RULES. stop posting off topic. and it makes plenty sense if that was l- slam bam (off topic, but its replying to what you said earlier). and so what if "chop chop can be off scheme cause he already is blue and gold"? they can make him in the same scheme but different shades, but the didnt. and there was a picture posted that clearly shows that that picture is a slambam in his upgraded armor. either his primary color or secondary color can be changed into its respective, or vise versa. (clear blue: dark blue, light blue: gold OR clear blue: gold, light blue: dark blue. OR THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT AS LONG AS IT HAS THE COLORS DARK BLUE AND GOLD.)
i do read em i weal talking about my ignitor drawing dur i was saying this is how i wanted to see him like thie legendary
---
ima nom nom u tonight
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#76 Posted: 21:31:56 09/06/2012
This is a topic about Crusher, please stay on topic. That isn't on topic.
That's what SparCrux1101 was trying to say.
---
but i love it all smooth
#77 Posted: 22:59:24 09/06/2012
i pretty sure red pop fizz is oin the 3ds plus i wasent talk9ng about crusher
---
ima nom nom u tonight
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#78 Posted: 23:15:35 09/06/2012
Well, yeah, that's the point. You weren't talking about Crusher.
If you look at the topic title it says "Official Earth Giant - Crusher". Since you weren't talking about Crusher you were off topic (just like I am right now, heh). Not like I have a huge problem with that but that's what SparCruz1101 meant.

I deeply apologize if I sound rude..
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:01:26 10/06/2012 by LevanJess
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#79 Posted: 23:20:55 09/06/2012 | Topic Creator
I guess he's still trying to understand?
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#80 Posted: 23:53:37 09/06/2012
i dont really have too much of a problem with it, its just kind of annoying. this thread is about the earth giant, not whether the new ones look like what you drew or not.
---
#81 Posted: 06:57:55 10/06/2012
im off the topic now
---
ima nom nom u tonight
Cheeseman Green Sparx Gems: 462
#82 Posted: 13:06:50 10/06/2012
Crusher looks awesome, but I still prefer Bouncer.
---
Skylanders: All of them. Boom!
#83 Posted: 18:10:26 10/06/2012
Hey, did you see this video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lne1_LAD6lY&feature=plcp

At 1:11 you can actually see Crushers powers.
He can really explode into pieces.

So 3 powers: Hammer, Scream and exploding to pieces!
That's so cool!
---
#84 Posted: 18:12:44 10/06/2012
Oh, and his scream is probably more a view to turn opponents to stone..
VERY COOL! I have to say, I like his abilities a lot.
---
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#85 Posted: 18:21:24 10/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Awesome.

Btw, charon, you should use the edit button on your comments to add new content instead of posting two times in a row. smilie
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#86 Posted: 18:26:49 10/06/2012
Thanks for the tipp!
---
Landerfan2012 Gold Sparx Gems: 2048
#87 Posted: 23:51:11 14/06/2012
Quote: Jetkey
Quote: Inkie566
In the picture, I'm guessing the new Hex (behind Spyro) and Whirlwind (behind Tree Rex) are LightCore.
The photo from the video with labels of known Giants:
[User Posted Image]

I didn't even notice the slam-bam and ignitor. They look sweet. Also I see 3 whirlwinds so There is a repose light core and wait a minute....... Well if you look in the you can see a third whirlwind. So I dont know what the deal is. Sorry if thats already been posted before.

The one in the bottom left is chop chop and the "wham shell" guy looks more like a legendary pop fizz
---
131/174
Trap team and Gearshift on reservation
MaleforSxC Blue Sparx Gems: 649
#88 Posted: 13:37:50 17/06/2012
Crusher is so my favourite Skylander!
---
Story Status - The Plan of thanatos - Chapter 19 is up --
IAmSpyro123 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3353
#89 Posted: 14:32:07 17/06/2012
I've seen gameplay of Crusher.(Wii) A attack is swinging his hammer, B is Stone Vision (much like Medusa) And Z attack is exploding and reforming
RadMagicShadow Green Sparx Gems: 496
#90 Posted: 14:48:36 17/06/2012
Crusher: Now stop! Hammer Time! I fully expect his catchphrase to be related to that. I think Skylanders Giants needs characters to do taunts. He should do MC Hammers trade mark dance in U Can't Touch This.
---
I regret nothing.
#91 Posted: 20:50:47 17/06/2012
Quote: henryszuch
^looks more like a red pop fizz. usually only customs r red but maybe they r making new types of variants...

ugh, it is very different than pop fizz. it doesnt have his gloves and boots/shoe thingies
---
matrix Yellow Sparx Gems: 1441
#92 Posted: 00:38:38 18/06/2012
Quote: RadMagicShadow
Crusher: Now stop! Hammer Time! I fully expect his catchphrase to be related to that. I think Skylanders Giants needs characters to do taunts. He should do MC Hammers trade mark dance in U Can't Touch This.

Wealready know his catchprase, it is "its crush hour!"
---
I like Skylanders...
Geekycat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1184
#93 Posted: 07:01:01 18/06/2012
Quote: SparCrux1101
Quote: henryszuch
^looks more like a red pop fizz. usually only customs r red but maybe they r making new types of variants...

ugh, it is very different than pop fizz. it doesnt have his gloves and boots/shoe thingies

It's now thought to be the new fire skylander.
---
If you can't think of something clever to say, ask someone like me.
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#94 Posted: 07:09:16 18/06/2012
^ I'm still holding to it being a tech Skylander. The new fire Skylander is a canine and doesn't stand upright. If it is somehow a "red Pop Fizz", it could be a light core version of him preforming one of his attacks or transformations. I can't wait to see when they reveal its identity.
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#95 Posted: 09:13:06 18/06/2012
another one got a bit more reviled...

[User Posted Image]
Geekycat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1184
#96 Posted: 15:17:43 18/06/2012
It looks like a kind of Ice Chop Chop. Although it looks like they did a colour change on the skin.
---
If you can't think of something clever to say, ask someone like me.
Spaceboi428 Blue Sparx Gems: 827
#97 Posted: 16:19:07 18/06/2012
I think the series 2 normal skylander behind Bouncer is Shroom Boom (I think thats his name)
---
Avengers Assemble!
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me