Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Power girls (something I made up. PLEEEASE READ!!!!
Page 1 of 1
Power girls (something I made up. PLEEEASE READ!!!! [CLOSED]
Hunter 4eva Blue Sparx Gems: 537
#1 Posted: 05:08:00 04/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Okay, so I made up these characters, YEARS ago with my sister. I recently started writing stories. Now, I'm writing a book. I'll put a chapter in here, you guys can tell me if you like it! If you don't, please do not be harsh. You can state your opinion in a nicer way.
(before you start reading. This has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with power puff girls. I have never watched the show in my life, and no nothing of it. This idea came from my brain and my sister's brain. Thank you.)

Prologue: Welcome to Poweri

Our story starts in Poweri, a magical world where Power girls and Power boys live. Though ironically, “Power Boys” are actually named Poweris, like the world they live in. As you can probably guess, they have super powers. You must understand though, all of their powers are unique and different. Although, there are clans of of certain power groups, like fire, or ice, or even colors and painting. One thing you have to learn before continuing in this book, you have to know that they do actually travel to earth sometimes. They go to school on earth in Japan. While there, they change their names to hide their identity, because somehow Earth knows about them. Earth portrays them as comic book heroes. They sell merchandise, t-shirts, lunchboxes, you name it. Back to the story. You must know what they are fighting for. Most of Poweri is fighting to win back two thirds of their world from the evil clutches of Weedy and Phantom. Battling, heartache, losing good people and innocent people in battle, welcome to a journey that you'll never forget.

Chapter 1: Another Surprise Attack?

Rainbow Girl sat in the training room, her bright orange hair wet with sweat, and her muscles aching from all the push-ups she had done. Walking in just then was her trainer, who had just returned from getting some water. “What did you think of your last training as a student?” said her trainer. Rainbow replied, “ Are you trying to kill me or something? How could someone endure that kind of pain for an hour, without rest?” Her trainer laughed and said back, “ Well you endured it, so give yourself a round of applause!” “ I can’t.” Confused, the teacher asked, “ Why?” “ Because I feel like my arms are going to fall off!” Both chuckled at what she had said, but then Rainbow suddenly stopped and let out a tiny scream. Worrying about her, the trainer asked what was wrong. Rainbow replied, “ Don’t make me laugh, it hurts when I laugh.” A little while later after Rainbow’s last training session, she went to Power Park to meet with some of her friends. As she arrived one of her friends, Frozen Water, yelled out to her excitedly. “RAINBOW! Did you hear the news? The Queen wants to spring a surprise attack on ol’ Weedster’s Weed-monster factory! She wants you to lead!” Rainbow, not as shocked as her friends expected her to be, replied with confidence, “ Well, I just finished my final training as a student, so it does seem fit that I should be leading this mission! When are we supposed to attack anyway?” With a thoughtful face, the girls started to think, then all of the sudden Windy spoke up and said, “I think she wanted us to leave around 11:45 at night. It takes fifteen minutes flying to get there, so… we attack at midnight!” Half eager and half nervous emotions filled the heroes. They knew that the Weed-monsters were very strong and ferocious creatures. Trying to sound confident but ending up sounding very shaky and scared, the not so fearless leader Rainbow spoke up. “We should start gathering supplies and start powering up. We might need to have a little extra strength and support on this mission. Let’s split up into groups to make this quicker so we can have some rest before this mission.” After discussing and arguing about who should go where, they finally agreed on everything, and rushed off to their assigned jobs
---
Tell me are you the ghost of jealosy?!
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 03:46:09 22/07/2012 by Hunter 4eva
treecko222 Green Sparx Gems: 265
#2 Posted: 06:02:55 04/06/2012
Nice job Hunter continue the good work smilie
#3 Posted: 06:03:12 04/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks
---
samzur Blue Sparx Gems: 701
#4 Posted: 15:09:51 04/06/2012
Nice work. smilie
keep it up now.
#5 Posted: 15:10:30 04/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks! Writing is my passion and I love it!
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8630
#6 Posted: 19:53:32 04/06/2012
Nice can't wate untill the next chapter!
---
SC
#7 Posted: 19:54:36 04/06/2012 | Topic Creator
I'll post it in a second. I'm working on chapter four currently
---
#8 Posted: 00:56:28 05/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2: Jobs, Preparing, Storytelling, and

some more of Jobs and Preparing and Storytelling

Sunny, Goggles, and Willow flew off to get some extra muscle and technology. “Where are we going to find all of this? Do we know anyone who is strong, plus strong with technology?” moaned Goggle Girl. Willow and Sunny, giggling, knew that at least THEY were on the same page. As usual when they needed more strength and someone who was handy with tech things, who else would they call on than Techno Girl? They softly landed (except for Goggles who stumbled into the trash cans. She still blames her goggles for that incident) onto the path towards the lab. The lab was where everyone got their tools, gadgets, and gizmos! Whenever they needed a hand to be lent, they would mosey on over to the lab and ask Techno for an upgrade or weapon. “Hi Techno!” yelled the trio in unison. Looking over to see who it was, Techno smiled to see her friends. “Hi girls!” replied Techno, “Need anything? Upgrades? Weapons? Anything you’d like! For the hefty cost of… nothing. Anywho, what do you gals need?” “Yes actually,” said Blossom, “We need high powered weapons and some new upgrades strong enough to defeat a Weed-monster with one hit! You see, we ( as in all the Power girls) are going to destroy the factory today!” Techno chuckled at this, and replied telling them, “Well, maybe not in ONE hit, but five? I can work with that! Why did only you guys come for upgrades if ALL of you are going on the mission?” Shyly looking down at the floor the three were, until Sunny spoke up, “She wanted to send the three weakest of the moment.” The trio felt insecure, until Techno Girl assuredly smiled and comforted them. A little while after the preparations for upgrades, Goggle Girl meekly asked, “Can you please tell the story of how you were turned into a cyborg again? This is my favorite story!” Alarmingly turning their heads to Goggles, Sunny and Willow gave a silent look to stay quite. “So sorry Techno!” said Willow, “Sometimes she can be so impolite to think about other’s feelings! We know how hard it is for you, not being normal and all!” “No no no!” replied Techno, “I don’t mind telling! Besides, I am used to it by now. The Queen has me tell the story to new Power Girls to warn them about what happened to me. Why don’t you girls sit down on the couch over there while I make a few modifications to Sunny’s sun shield?” Nodding their heads yes, they scurried over the couch, making themselves comfortable as the story began. Clearing her throat, then looking up, Techno’s story began. “Well, you should probably know before I tell this story, that I was a real hard-head back when I was 13! Bold, head-strong, but I never listened to a thing people told me to do. Okay, now with my story! It all started when the Queen asked me to go spy on Weedy. She wanted me to have a team. I said I didn't need one, but she insisted. I stormed out of the throne room, angry of course. Here's where the mistake was." Techno Girl sighed, and looked down ashamed. "I left a day before we were supposed to go. I went alone, of course, and at night no less. So there I was, out in nowhere. Suddenly, I saw it!" At that, the three were a bit confused. They said in unison, "Saw what?" Techno looked a bit annoyed as she came back into reality from her dramatic pose. "Weedy's headquarters. Duh. Anyways, I got there. Confidentially and cockily, I entered with ease. Then all the sudden, BAM! Giant robots came and attacked me. Being myself then, I cooly and calmly slipped away, letting them fight each other. I walked a bit longer. Then I heard a cruel mean awful voice. It was Weedy coming to beat me up. I took him on, he crushed me, then a search team from the Power Girls came and rescued me. I was severely hurt, and they had to give me cybernetics everywhere to help me survive. After that, I felt so ashamed. I used to be so normal and pretty, then when I got robotics, I became clunky and ugly. Even my hair color changed. Now when I go to earth, I use little slips of rubber skin looking stuff, put it on robotic spots. I also wear a blonde wig so I can look normal. Just always remember, you need support and friendship to help you along the way." With those last words of the story, she got up and sighed. "Yeah, that's the end. So who am I upgrading first?"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:57:29 05/06/2012 by Hunter 4eva
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#9 Posted: 09:11:22 17/06/2012
Wow nice, but maybe add more description of the characters because... Well... I don't know their powers or looks. But hey when on earth in Japan right? I am in Japan now.
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#10 Posted: 15:37:52 17/06/2012
Cool!!!smilie
---
SC
#11 Posted: 01:31:59 18/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks guys! I'm almost done with the next chapter!!!!
---
#12 Posted: 02:22:24 18/06/2012
Cool Can't wate!
---
SC
#13 Posted: 14:15:45 25/06/2012 | Topic Creator
(sorry for taking so long guys!)

Chapter 3: TO THE PORTAL!

As Rainbow Girl and Windy flew around, Rainbow burst out with excitement, "Oh my goodness there's Tony!" Tony was Rainbow's crush since kindergarten, and she was still striving to get him to like her. Windy raised an eyebrow. "Rainbow, snap out of it! You always get in Dream Land whenever you see him! If you want to see him so bad, go talk to him!" "Because," Rainbow protested, "it's not like that! I just get nervous." Windy started to have an idea. "Well, if you won't on your own, I'm forcing you too!" As she said that, she shoved Rainbow near Tony. Tony at the time was reading a book, and when he looked up he saw Rainbow. "Oh hey there Rainbow! What are you doing?" Rainbow looked nervous, and she stuttered out, "Well, uh, um, Windy and I, we're going to get some things for a mission tonight." Tony smiled his bright grin and asked her, "What kind of tools?" Rainbow somehow managed to get the words out, "Loop-screws and cork-knots." Exactly when she spoke the words, she knew something seemed wrong with them. From behind her, Windy slapped her hand on her face, shaking her head in the process. Tony looked as if he were to burst out laughing in the next few seconds. "Well, have fun looking for, loop-screws and cork-knots!" He flew off. "LOOP-SCREWS AND CORK-KNOTS? AM I INSANE?" Rainbow screamed. Windy came over and opened her mouth to say something, then closed it. Then she said, "I would comment on that. But it would ruin you right now." Rainbow glared at her. "Thanks for the encouragement." The pair continued to fly on. Rainbow slyly smiled. "Windy, you know how there is a time difference between here and earth?" Windy said in a confused tone, " Yeah... why?" "Well right now we are supposed to be at school on earth." Windy looked alarmed and hurriedly said, "We need to get to school now! Come on!" She grabbed Rainbow's hand and flew rapidly. "Hey can't we- work this out?!" Rainbow said as she was dragged along in the wind. "No! I'm not letting you fail a test again! I can't let my reputation go bad either!" After saying that, they were not visible anymore. About five minutes later, they were in front of something that looked like three trees in the shape of a triangle, with a bit of a center in the middle. Vines covered those sides so nothing was shown. "You ready?" Windy asked. "Why shouldn't I? We've done this a million times!" Rainbow said. She pushed aside the vines, and they both entered. Inside, it was completely tech. A holographic projection of Techno Girl appeared. "Let me guess, you two forgot you had school and are rushing over now?" said the hologram of Techno. Rainbow whined, "Do we HAVE to answer?" Techno only laughed. Rainbow said in a rush, "Ok no assistance needed by you right now gotta go BYE!" she pushed a button next to the hologram, and Techno disappeared. As Windy and Rainbow Girl took a deep breath, they stepped up to the control panel. Windy punched in the word, Earth, in the keyboard. All the machines started to make cluttering noises, and the teleporter made its way to earth.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:19:52 25/06/2012 by Hunter 4eva
samzur Blue Sparx Gems: 701
#14 Posted: 15:18:49 25/06/2012
Chapter 1, Chapter 2, chapter 4?
Nice job.
#15 Posted: 15:19:28 25/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Oh whoops! Thanks for letting me know about that! I was planning another chapter there, but it was deleted! Thanks!
---
Awesome Sparx Emerald Sparx Gems: 4377
#16 Posted: 08:42:27 26/06/2012
Wow!!!!!!! smilie smilie smilie Loving it! You and your sister have awesome imaginations! smilie
---
HiyaS EveryonE!!!
HI GAGE!!!! smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#17 Posted: 14:31:18 26/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks! Actually she and I came up with the idea like four years ago, then about a year ago, she just kinda stopped. Then I started to write about it smilie Tada!
---
Awesome Sparx Emerald Sparx Gems: 4377
#18 Posted: 14:46:43 27/06/2012
Yay!!! smilie I must say thank you for sharing it with us, 'tis enjoyable!! smilie
---
HiyaS EveryonE!!!
HI GAGE!!!! smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#19 Posted: 13:57:05 06/07/2012 | Topic Creator
The next chapter is almost done!
---
#20 Posted: 15:43:02 19/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4: NO SCHOOL!

As the two girls are teleported, their are screams heard coming from the machine. Of course, they had done this many times, but they never seemed to get used to it. When they had gotten there, they stopped screaming. "Ok, we're here! Now let's go!" Rainbow said. "Whoa whoa whoa, a few things before we do. First of all, we're still in hero suits. Second of all, do you remember your earth name?" Windy asked her. Rainbow answered, "Ok, here." she tossed Windy a small device. They both scanned it over themselves, and as it went down from head to toes, their school uniforms appeared on them. "Okay, that's done, now the other thing?" Windy asked. Rainbow thought for a few seconds, then she replied. "I remember now! I'm Roni, and your.... oh yeah, your Wenki. See! I do know!" Rainbow said in a smug tone. Windy was impressed. They quickly ran to the school. The sign said, Yatika Middle and High school. Out of breathe and tired, they both made it to the door of the school. Rainbow tried to open it, but it wouldn't come undone. It was locked! There was a note on the door. It read: School has been closed until further notice. Thank you for your corporation. "YES!" screamed Rainbow. Windy looked a little disappointed, but some content filled her face. Rainbow looked to her right, because she heard someone coming there way. When she looked, she saw the most horrible thing ever: the school snob Mel. Her real name was Melony, but she demanded to be called Mel. She was the rudest, the snobbiest, and richest girl in the entire school. Rainbow started to push Windy away, but Mel came over. "I see you found the little note." she said. "I hope you aren't to disappointed Wenki! I mean, a geek like you has too have somewhere to go!" she tittered at her own "joke".
---
#21 Posted: 15:44:55 02/08/2012 | Topic Creator
..... Anyone?
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me