Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Art > More of CinderLover's Random Art! [Requests Closed]
First | Previous | Page 38 of 41 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
More of CinderLover's Random Art! [Requests Closed] [CLOSED]
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#1851 Posted: 09:17:23 23/08/2012
Me: Why did that horrible singer just appear?!
Astri: *smiles*
Ruby: *smiles*
Star: *driving around in monster truck*

I have to go now. cynd, you can make my cookies and swiss roll tomorrow. smilie Bye!
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#1852 Posted: 09:23:34 23/08/2012
Rio: ^w^ awesomeness
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#1853 Posted: 09:25:28 23/08/2012
cynd: Alright!I'll have 'em fresh and ready first thing you come on again!smilie Well,hopefully,if we're on at the same time.And...I wanted to do the Nicki Minaj reference just cuz!smilie Opportunities do not slip by me unless my brain cannot think right!And epicness,Blue,and epicness.*nod of approval*
Kailel: *starts walking towards the beach* Let's go!smilie
Light: *also smiles,then goes to walk back inside* More customers are going to come.
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#1854 Posted: 17:07:25 23/08/2012
Quote: CinderLover
Audio ABC's of dS (part 1)

(note: a very small amount of cursing)

THIS IS PART ONE. THERE WILL BE A PART TWO LATER. :3
We point out the problems and offer some simple solutions. And you can hear all of us this time!

Nice points and solutions. I think they'd really work here. Though, it felt kind of contradictory when you said that not everyone is your friend, and then right after that said that we can all be friends. Just there, but very good. Wow.....14 minutes is a lot. Nice job. I support!
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#1855 Posted: 17:35:12 23/08/2012 | Topic Creator
^ I guess what I was trying to say was that you can't make everyone be you friend, but maybe when things were better we could be a nice big happy family. ^-^
#1856 Posted: 18:49:47 23/08/2012
That seems like a good point to make
(and it is sorta like what is happenng with my school life)
---
#1857 Posted: 18:57:56 23/08/2012
cynd: I listened to the video and I have to agree on some parts.I was tired and things were distracting me,though,so I didn't hear some of it.I hate that it has to be like this online.It's already happening in real life(The one person who actually listened to me MOVED cuz of the problems in school!smilie),now it's happening here.I hate it,I seriously do.I'm just gonna ignore it since it doesn't really affect me.As long as none of my friends leave cuz of the problems,I'll be fine.
---
#1858 Posted: 18:59:16 23/08/2012
At my sdchool its just all of my friends fighting,its getting stressful and they are all trying to get me to be on one side or the other.
---
#1859 Posted: 19:09:34 23/08/2012
cynd: Ugh,I've got a bit of the same problem.I have friends who are in all kinds of groups and sometimes they fight and stuff like that.It's hard to choose which side to be on.I lay low,though,so the worst doesn't happen to me.The worst is...It's bad.My school is horrible,simply horrible.We even have an ALTERNATIVE school!It used to be a normal school for the little kids,but the problems got so bad that they had to squish the fifth graders into the Middle School and the little kids into the lower grades in order to create the alternative school.
---
#1860 Posted: 19:56:19 23/08/2012
It does happen everywhere. We just live in a world full of these....people. We just have to deal with it.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#1861 Posted: 03:34:19 24/08/2012
Yeah.
My school life is alright I guess, except for prelim exams, which are next week.
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#1862 Posted: 05:45:06 24/08/2012 | Topic Creator
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=58167
Please click this link. Thank you.
#1863 Posted: 06:04:14 24/08/2012
I don't know what to say about the video, or topic.
I am upset.
This is getting out of hand. Way out of hand. This forum is turning upside down.
I wish you wouldn't leave CL, along with shorty and Baro.
#1864 Posted: 06:51:20 24/08/2012
Oh god.This is horrible
By the time I finished reading the first five or so posts I was in tears,I couldnt read any more.I couldnt watch the video but I wish I could.This place is my safe haven too and now my friend is leaving,things wont be the same without you CL.
I am sorry that you are leaving,and I wish I could help you...But I know I cantdo anything and that makes me feel worse.This place is falling apart and I think soon we might all leave,but I hope that it doesnt happen...

I am getting carried away and I cant even remember what my main point was now...but we will all miss you
---
#1865 Posted: 06:53:37 24/08/2012
What Rio said is what I wanted to say also.
#1866 Posted: 07:13:41 24/08/2012
I cant always rely on my wirds to describe how I feel because there are not enough words in any language to use

You guys are what I look forward to every afternoon,I feel empty if I do not log on here.But now I feel empty even when i do log on.Even though I am a reserved user and most others probably dont know who I am or care,but the fighting even reaches my ears (Or eyes sould I say).I am so sorry that CL is leaving and nothing will be right here for a long time.I hope that eventually you and the others will return to us and maybe I will smile again and be able to talk to you.

I am just going ot go and curl up in a sad ball and cry until I cant anymore.I know I dont really know you but you all are basically my best friends and it hurts that one of you has been forced to take that horrible step and leave.
---
#1867 Posted: 07:31:00 24/08/2012
What Rio said again is what I wanted to say also...again. :(
#1868 Posted: 16:21:01 24/08/2012
Riolu-Blue-247......we're there for you still okay. Life is much more than emptiness.
---
#1869 Posted: 18:12:24 24/08/2012
CL,why do you have to leave?All because of those b@stards?I DON'T WANT YOU TO LEAVE!You're an important part in my life and I'm trying my best not to do many,many things I'm going to regret right now.I don't know what to say to this.I don't know what the heck to do.Don't leave just because of them.DON'T LEAVE JUST BECAUSE OF THEM!I don't care bout the problem,I don't care about anything but talking to my friends on here and RPing with them and having a good time.This is why I stay low and ignore the problem.Sh-- like this happens if you get caught in the problem and the drama and all that other crap.Just stay in your art topic,stay in the RP,stay on Darkspyro!You are needed more than you think,everyone in this art topic is needed.How am I supposed to be happy if all of you aren't here?I have to deal with shouting and all kids of things and now school's coming.My life is going to crash and burn badly when it does,I can promise you.I really love you guys,I seriously do.I don't know what to say,I just don't.This is my escape,my safe haven as well.And now...I am not fine anymore.I said I would be as long as no one I cared about left,but that went down the drain.I have lost many people I cared about in my life,why do I have to lose you too,CL?
I'm sorry if I went overboard,but I really didn't know how to react.I wanted us to stick together through it all and it hurts that we weren't enough to make you wanna stay,CL.I'm also sorry if I made you feel bad,CL.I just...I can't deal with it.You're one of my best friends,one of the people that listened even if it was reading a crapload of the stupid stuff I wrote.I'm really going to miss you.And maybe,just maybe if you decide to come back or stay...We'll all be happy that you did.
---
#1870 Posted: 18:30:07 24/08/2012
Yes. Help me cynd. Help me change CL's mind. CL, if you're gone, everything is going to fall. Please.....we'll get through this. However disappointed you are, I don't want you to run from this site. Yes, you tried hard and you failed. It's okay. Get back up again. You'll shine again. Listen. Please.
---
#1871 Posted: 18:38:17 24/08/2012
I don't want you to run either!Everyone fails at something,but you have to get back up like D-o said.There are ALWAYS going to be problems.Darkspyro isn't perfect,just like Magistream or Youtube isn't.Every site created in the history of the world has problems!Some you don't really see,but they are there,creeping around and destroying the site because the users let them.Leaving doesn't do anything,maybe makes other users mad and creates even more problems.Listen to us,CL!Please don't go.Please don't leave me,don't leave Blue,don't leave D-o,don't leave S-G,don't leave anyone but the people who are being b@stards to you.That doesn't mean that you have to leave the site completely.Just...Please.Don't be like those users who left cuz of the problems.It made NOTHING better.
---
#1872 Posted: 19:45:42 24/08/2012
When all of those people left it only made things worse...
---
#1873 Posted: 19:52:48 24/08/2012
Exactly.Everyone got all mad about people leaving and blamed other people for it.That's what I saw,at least.
---
#1874 Posted: 19:57:20 24/08/2012
And that made even more people leave
---
#1875 Posted: 20:04:38 24/08/2012
Correct,Blue,very correct.Everybody's getting upset and leaving.It's making me mad now.They made CL leave!Now I'm starting to hate some of them.
---
#1876 Posted: 20:09:51 24/08/2012
I won't leave. Not in a while.
---
#1877 Posted: 20:19:00 24/08/2012
Yay,D-o won't go!smilie *hugs D-o* But what do you mean,not in a while?You're gonna go one day?smilie
---
#1878 Posted: 20:48:00 24/08/2012
Yeah....I might....

Because honestly, it's not as safe as I thought it was. And frankly I don't have to rely on this. There is so much more to life than posting on the internet. I don't have to make relationships here as well. There's a world just around the corner with many people I should do the same with them as we all did here.

I'll stay here. Because I know I can help. But when no one needs my help anymore.....because I'm waiting. I'm waiting and biding my time. Then....then I will go all out and hold nothing back.
---
#1879 Posted: 21:04:20 24/08/2012
There really is more to life,but I hardly see it.It's not as safe as I thought too and CL left,so...Everything's gonna fall apart one day.*sigh* I guess the four of us meeting won't happen,huh?I guess it's just some kid dream that's the same as wanting to be a magical princess.That really makes me sad cuz I was looking forward to the impossible turning into the possible.It's not just something I can say "Ah well" to since it was the only dream I was completely sure of.I almost said goodbye to the world,but that dream kept me alive.That dream and the promise the four of us made.No dying until we meet,at least not on purpose.Down the drain as well,isn't it?Soon everyone's gonna leave and...That's gonna be the end of that,like it didn't even matter.Well,fine.That's how life is,anyway.
---
#1880 Posted: 21:07:24 24/08/2012
No. I'm wrong. And that dream...well, we'll just have to wait for it.

I asked CL. This is what she replied: Quote: CinderLover
I wasn't about to leave all of my very best friends, D-o. Never.

She'll just be very quietly still here.

Okay? Don't be sad. Her words.
---
#1881 Posted: 21:11:06 24/08/2012
Really?I'll wait forever and an eternity,then,I truly mean it!

And I won't be.CL told me that she will see the RP come true!smilie I'm glad CL isn't entirely leaving and I hope that Darkspyro will one day calm down enough for her to come back fully.smilie
---
#1882 Posted: 21:18:34 24/08/2012
Yes....I wish for that to happen too.
---
#1883 Posted: 21:25:26 24/08/2012
I think that everyone does.Humph,there sure are some mean people out there,even online.They have the chance to not say anything bad,but they still do.
---
#1884 Posted: 21:35:03 24/08/2012
I was so happy when CL told me she would be 'lurking' (my own words)
And do not worry cynd,i want that dream to stay alive.And if what my classmates state (that I am going to be rich and famous <And theuy are going to come nd mooch off of me>) then it may come truuuue!
---
#1885 Posted: 21:39:03 24/08/2012
Heehee,it might!smilie I don't care about getting rich or not,I just care about meeting you guys!smilie It'll be fun to create things for others to see!I want others to enjoy what we four together have created!smilie
---
#1886 Posted: 21:57:09 24/08/2012
Lol, I know. I care not about riches, or stuff. I just want to do what I'm passionate about and have fun doing it.
---
#1887 Posted: 23:36:09 24/08/2012
I dot care about riches either,they just say I will be a famous writer.
I jut enjoy having fun with you all~
---
#1888 Posted: 00:33:35 25/08/2012
I'm glad CL is staying. She won't post as much, but at least she's still here.
TheAceOfBreath Green Sparx Gems: 356
#1889 Posted: 15:07:37 25/08/2012
O wai hi dere
---
"We're talking about Hetalia."
"No wonder I don't understand."
#1890 Posted: 17:14:41 25/08/2012
ello!
---
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#1891 Posted: 19:36:26 25/08/2012
-huggles cinder lover- you are an awesome artist
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#1892 Posted: 20:23:24 25/08/2012
I'm glad we have mostly the same opinions about it!smilie And yeah,I am glad about that too,S-G.CL is still here and that makes me happy.I found out something yesterday that ruined my life a bit more,but I'll be alright cuz CL stayed.
---
#1893 Posted: 20:25:25 25/08/2012
Yeah, and hey don't forget! We're still here too y'know. smilie
---
#1894 Posted: 20:33:52 25/08/2012
Yeah,I know!smilie I just said that I'd be alright cuz CL stayed cuz I don't know how bad I would've taken what my best friend said to me if CL had left.Not fun finding out that your best friend's mother wanted to punch you in the face,y'know?Also not fun knowing that your best friend's little sister thinks of you as a b---- and hates your guts.Pretty much what my best friend told me and it was really hard to take.I really am glad that you guys are still here.I'd never forget that.It's nice to know that you all have not left me.
---
#1895 Posted: 20:36:47 25/08/2012
Ouch! Sheesh, that's pretty harsh don'tcha think? I feel sorry for you, I hope that the situation gets better.
---
#1896 Posted: 20:47:11 25/08/2012
Yeah,I thought so too.I guess I had it coming,though.For my best friend's b-day,we went to Darien Lake.I have a huge problem with standing in place and the lines were LOOONG!smilie For this stupid car ride that only lasts maybe 30 seconds,we waited in line for 30 freaking minutes.It got so bad for me that in the final minute or two of waiting,I put my arms and head on a garbage can and hoped that that would ease the pain.My best friend's family probably thought I was complaining when I kept saying that I was tired.But I wasn't complaining!I have a really big problem with it and I guess I got them annoyed and they stopped liking me.I think I deserved a punch in the face,probably.
---
#1897 Posted: 22:39:27 25/08/2012
You dont deserve that.Some people have certain things they cant take,and standing in lines might just be one of yours
---
#1898 Posted: 22:46:20 25/08/2012
Really?Aw,thanks Blue.That made me feel better.smilie Standing in lines and just standing is something I seriously can't take.That's why I don't do many of the things I really wanna do.But I'll be fine,it's not too bad.
---
#1899 Posted: 22:49:58 25/08/2012
Everyone has the things they cant do because it gets to them too much
I get really irritable when I dont have my music,thats one of my problems
---
#1900 Posted: 22:57:29 25/08/2012
Yep,that's true.One of my problems is random cravings.Like right now,I want some brownies.Or maybe some cake.Hmmm...Well,they're pretty random.Then when I get them,I don't wanna eat it usually.My brain makes me suffer!*RAAAAAGE*
I have a problem with music too,but it's usually a small part of a song repeating over and over and OVER.That gets real annoying as time passes.
---
First | Previous | Page 38 of 41 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me