Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Goldenfire's Modified Nuzzlocke Challenge
Page 1 of 1
Goldenfire's Modified Nuzzlocke Challenge [CLOSED]
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#1 Posted: 17:29:16 30/05/2012 | Topic Creator
So, I figured I would put this up. I bought Pokemon Black a week ago. I thought I would document my days playing it. I figured, why not make a story out of it? smilie So I am! I'll be putting up the bare outline, really, well, sort of. I'll be putting up what I've written. I won't be going into dialogue detail as of now. I'll be updating, though. And editing the cr@p out of it.

Rules In Use:
1- No using ANY items of any sort, other than Pokeballs (only the original Pokeball), Repels (of any kind), and EscapeRope.
2- The only place I can heal my Pokemon is at the Pokemon Center.
3- I must catch the first Pokemon seen in each area and may not catch any others.
4- I may catch but I may not use the Legendaries.
5- NO TRADING.
6- If I get a complete game over during a Gym battle only, I may heal my pokemon.
7- If my Pokemon die while in the field, I may not revive them. I will put them in my 'DEAD' box to live forevermore in death.

The last two rules are so I don't feel like I've wasted the few Pokeballs that I use out of my huge number that I have-because that's all I spend money on at this point- and so that I don't have to restart, because I would end up just redoing it all and level grinding more as a result, and winning anyway. Waste of time, so I elliminated it. But otherwise, that's it, and when I get to the Elite Four, all proper Nuzzlocke rules will apply.

START!!!!!!!!

Day 1
I woke up, feeling sleepy. I got out of bed and dressed, then waited eagerly for my two friends to arrive. They soon got there. Bianca was nervously overjoyed and forgetful as usual, and Cheren was... being an ass. As usual with his know-it-all tone of... existing.
Why was I friends with him again..? Who knows.
Onwards!
The present was delivered. Cheren did his usual blah-blah-I-don't-shut-up-ever speech thing, and I just edged closer and closer to the box... It was finally decided that I would pick first. My house.
I undid the ribbon carefully and cracked the box, then whipped the lid off. "Pokeballs! Woo!" I said, grinning.
"White, take your pick." Cheren insisted. I flipped him off, and brought all the Pokemon out of their Pokeballs. They looked around, and smiled at us all.
"Oshawott?"
"Snivy..."
"Tepig!!"
I 'hmm'd... That Snivy seemed pretty chill, and sort of ignored me. The Tepig was bouncing up and down energeticaly. The Oshawott simply sat and looked relaxed.
"Oshawott, return!" I said, and returned it to it's Pokeball. "It's a male... Oh well." I chose that one.
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#2 Posted: 04:54:09 31/05/2012
Heh heh, okeydokey. smilie I can't wait to see what you come up with. I think you should've gone for Snivy though. smilie
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#3 Posted: 05:04:12 31/05/2012
Well, this should be interesting. x3 I choose Oshawott, too. smilie I normally go for a fire type, but I didn't like Tepig's evolved forms. And I was never that crazy about grass types, although I do like them, I just don't see them being as useful as a water or fire type.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#4 Posted: 05:05:20 01/06/2012
I would always go for grass or fire as starters. Mainly cause Water...eh, never really liked them. And water always gets most of the key TM's like Surf, Whirlpool, Dive, Waterfall...
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#5 Posted: 11:49:04 01/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah i usually pick grass types. I have evry grass type starter possible. Literally. I have Snivy in Pokemon White, though, aand i dont have a water type in my team. Water types are more balanced out, and oshawott is one of the only strong ones. Besides, grass types are everywhere.
#6 Posted: 17:28:53 01/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Biance nodded. "Okay, then I'll take this one!" She picked the Tepig. "It's so energetic, just like me!" She giggled, and I smiled.
Cheren frowned. "Why do I have to take this one?" He asked, taking the only Pokemon left, Snivy.
I snickered. "Because, ladies first."
"Oh yeah... Alright then." His submissiveness made me want to punch him. Ass. Why am I his friend again?
"Hey! I know!" Bianca piped up. "Let's have a Pokemon battle to get to know our Pokemon!" She suggested.
I nodded. "Okay! Bianca, you and me first?" I grinned. She nodded.
"Be careful yuo two, we're indoors." Cheren advised.
"Shut up, buzzkill." I said bluntly.
"We'll be careful, Cheren! Don't worry!" Bianca said happily. "Tepig, come on out!" Out came the Tepig. "Tepig!!" It blew small flames.
"Careful! I like my room not on fire!" I spazzed. "Oshawott!" Out it came. "Osha!" It struck an adorable pose. I smiled. "Awwww. Okay! Are you ready, Oshawott?" "Oshaaaa-wott!" "I'll take that as a yes. I'll go first! Leer!" Oshawott used Leer, staring disturbingly at Tepig.
Bianca shivered. "Ooh! That gives ME the creeps! Tepig, don't worry, use Tackle!" She said, as Tepig looked a bit freaked out too. "Te-pig!" It charged at Oshawott, who took the hit.
"Oshaaa!" He tumbled backwards and rolled to a stop at my feet. "Are you okay?" "Osha!" The docile little Oshawott had a fighting side. "Alright! Use Leer again!" "Oshaaaaa..." Creepily staring...
Tepig whimpered. "Pig..." Bianca 'hmph!'d. "Tepig, use Tackle again!"
Tepig snorted and Tackled Oshawott, knocking him into my be this time. "Oshaaa!" "Oshawott! Careful! Alright, use Tackle!" "Oshawott!" Up he bounced, and used Tackle right back on Tepig, charging it.
Bianca countered. "Tepig, use Tackle too!" They collided, and Tepig came off the worse. Oshawott would definitely be able to take another hit, but the Fire type... Not so much. "Oshawott! Again!" He charged and hit the Tepig, knocking it out. "Hah!" Triumph!-Wah!? "What!? No level up!? Gah!" I fumed, growling slightly. Oshawott had a -.- look on his face. Of course... Figures.

Cheren 'hmph'd. "My turn." He said, as Bianca healed out Pokemon up, looking a little upset. "Tepiiiig..." She used her only Revive, a gift from her mother. Tepig sprang back up, shaking itself off. "Te-pig!" Back to the way it was before. Oshawott was all better now too.
"Thanks Bianca." I said, and hugged Oshawott. "Ohhh! So cute!" He was fluffy too. He just sweat dropped, and I set him down. "Okay, fine, no hugs. Now be careful, this is gonna get ugly. Snivy is a Grass type, so... we're at a dissadvantage." I told him. "Ooosha!" That didn't phase him at all.
"If you're done lecturing your Pokemon, I'm ready for a battle. It's not like we coul wreck this room any more anyway." Cheren said.
I sighed. The bumped bed had knocked over the lamp, which knocked over my books, which slammed into my desk, which upset my TV. Stupid chain reactions.
"Okay! Oshawott, you ready?" "Osha!" "Here we go!"
Cheren sent out Snivy, who just remained as coy as ever. "Snivy."
"Oshawott, use Leer!" I figured that was my best bet. "Oooshaaa..." Creepiness everywhere.
Snivy simply 'hmph'd, turning it's nose up at us. I glared at Cheren too. He did the same thing. "God you two are perfect for each other." I said, facepalming.
"My turn! Snivy, Vine Whip!"
"Oshawott, dodge it!" No such luck. He took the full brunt of the Vine whip. "Oshaaaa!"
"Gah! Oshawott, Tackle!" Too slow.
"Snivy! Vine Whip!" It hit again, and we were in the red zone HP wise. The Tackle did too little damage to help.
"Gaaah... Again!" A last futile attempt, and we got taken out by Vine Whip again. Oshawott fainted. I teared a bit. "Nooo..."
Cheren 'hmph'd. "Just goes to show who's better."
I glared. "Ass. This will be the last time you win against me!" I vowed.
"Whatever, White." He muttered, reviving Oshawott for me.
"Thanks, asshole."
"You're welcome."
Grrrrr he got on my nerves! Akways so.. POLITE!
Oshawott sat up, shaken, and then turned away from me, distrusting. I tried to get him to listen to an appolagy, but nothing. "Oshawott... Please..." Nothing. I sighed, and returned him to his Pokeball.

"Come on. To Juniper's we go." Bianca said, and down we went. We talked briefly with my Mom, who told us she'd clean my room, then we booked it to Juniper's lab. I had to go get Bianca, jeeze!
#7 Posted: 21:44:40 01/06/2012
Whoo! Battles! x3 And of course Cheren's being.... well, an @$$.... I never did like him.... I do like Bianca though. She reminds me of a friend I used to have in middle school.
---
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#8 Posted: 03:19:04 02/06/2012
I always hated Cheren....
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#9 Posted: 18:15:08 02/06/2012
.....I hated Bianca more. She was just....never helpful. X_X at all.

Cheren was okay....he was more of a rival anyway. I'd always beat Bianca senseless... smilie
---
#10 Posted: 01:08:54 03/06/2012
I admit Bianca wasn't much help, but I kinda thought she a bit funny in a way. xD Maybe I'm a little bias because I have a friend that's like that.
Cheren is more of a rival, just like Blue/Gary was back in the old games. But I just don't like their arrogant personality.
---
#11 Posted: 05:03:14 03/06/2012
I have to say that Cheren was a lot less arrogant than the other rivals like the one in DPPt or HGSS.
---
#12 Posted: 12:31:21 03/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah, but he's an ass! I never liked cheren. Still dont.
#13 Posted: 21:19:38 03/06/2012
Ne'er liked Cheren....Ne'er will
---
#14 Posted: 21:32:02 03/06/2012
Yeah, I pretty much don't like any of the rivals. They all just sorta get on my nerves.
---
#15 Posted: 03:24:19 04/06/2012 | Topic Creator
I liked whichever one is in FireRed a bit, I mean, at least he's actually a strong opponent.
#16 Posted: 03:34:14 04/06/2012
I don't have that one, so I don't know that rival.
---
#17 Posted: 17:19:11 04/06/2012 | Topic Creator
I headed down to Bianca's house, and knocked, then let myself in. I walked in on an argument in the living room, and froze. "Uhh..." That had been awkward...

Bianca hurried over. "Let's go, White..." So off we went to Juniper's. Bianca and Cheren were already inside. I hurried in after them. Juniper was waiting. "There you three are! alrighty then, let me see which Pokemon you chose..." We all released them from their Pokeballs. The other two's Pokemon were all chipper and cheerful. Oshawott... Was not. He just crossed his little arms and ignored me.
Juniper blabbed about bonds with Pokemon. I zone out, thinking about how to prevent future death in battles. I couldn't exactly think of a way to.. not. I only had Oshawott... I snapped back into focus as Juniper handed me a Pokedex. "Woo! Sweet. Okay then."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:28:30 04/06/2012 by Goldenfire
#18 Posted: 21:14:55 04/06/2012
Heheh, I remember that.... Always skipped it. Always. smilie
---
#19 Posted: 21:17:04 04/06/2012
I kinda pay attention at first, and then realize how boring and unimportant it is, so I skip the rest. xD
---
#20 Posted: 03:53:57 09/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Sorry for the severe lack of content. I've been 'bluh'ing for days now...
#21 Posted: 21:05:34 11/06/2012
No prob.
---
#22 Posted: 05:42:11 12/06/2012
I understand
---
#23 Posted: 20:30:56 12/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Bluh I am just so unmotivated... It's like, school ends, and all I WANT to do is SLEEP...
#24 Posted: 18:23:25 13/06/2012
SLEEP! Heheh, yeah.
---
#25 Posted: 21:32:59 13/06/2012
I get a day off school and I want to sleep,but I have homework....
I get what you mean
---
#26 Posted: 21:37:34 13/06/2012
Yeah, makes sense. I remember that feeling very well.
---
#27 Posted: 18:06:34 16/06/2012 | Topic Creator
I have officially:
Gone nocturnal.
Temporarily lost interest in pokemon black.
Started shipping really weird Homestuck pairings.

Also:
Why am i even up..? - -?
#28 Posted: 03:58:27 17/06/2012
I've been kind of nocturnal lately myself. But I've got to fix that and quick, because I go back to work soon, and I'll have to get up early like I'm back in school.
---
#29 Posted: 05:16:48 17/06/2012
I am officially lazy.
---
#30 Posted: 21:01:59 17/06/2012 | Topic Creator
God. We all need lives SO badly.
#31 Posted: 23:40:35 17/06/2012
Yep. The only 'life' I have right now is working at a dog kennel and coming online here.
---
#32 Posted: 00:47:34 18/06/2012 | Topic Creator
I need a job...
#33 Posted: 02:39:50 18/06/2012
I need......well, nothing really. smilie
---
#34 Posted: 17:22:49 18/06/2012
I like my job, but its a lot of hard work, and a lot of cleaning. But it also can be fun, and I like the people I work with.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me