Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Halloween Rp- fifth times the charm
First | Previous | Page 22 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Halloween Rp- fifth times the charm [CLOSED]
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#1051 Posted: 03:48:49 25/12/2012
Ooc: *paps, smiling* s'okay.

"She's gone insaner than usual... I don't know how to fix this." she sent a video of Flandre at the moment.
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#1052 Posted: 01:21:43 26/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Remilia gasped and cursed under her breath, "Flora, listen to me! You have to get out of there. Now! I'll be there as soon as I can, but you can't get near her!" She shouted over the phone, sounding frantic. The next sound over the phone was the sound of glass breaking and wind against the mic of the phone. "Where are you? Flora where are you?!"

Flandre kept muttering to herself, the air slowly becoming hotter than it should be, and strangely thicker. The sky seemed redder, as it standing under a street light about to go dead. And the intensity of the sheer power welling off of her kept growing and becoming more dense.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
#1053 Posted: 15:29:17 27/12/2012
"Sh-t." she had dropped the phone, and just gave it up for lost. She took Remi's advice, and flew up, then busted the sound barrier flying back across the lake. There was a phone there too. She zipped in, and ignored the wind whipping everything up around her from her entrance. She grabbed the kitchen phone, and redialed.
#1054 Posted: 16:29:27 27/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Remilia picked up the phone, "Flora, please tell me she hasn't stopped muttering. If she stops you're as good as dead." She said, immediately.
---
#1055 Posted: 00:33:05 28/12/2012
"I don't know. The phone broke, I'm in a building." she said quickly. "she wasnt muttering when i left."
#1056 Posted: 00:44:19 28/12/2012 | Topic Creator
"Flora... that building isn't going to do you much good if she stopped... " Remilia said, "I've gazed down the branches of fate to see where you are. What ever you do, do not let your guard down. Not for a second, or else... she... ki...u... " The phone cut out sharply, no sound coming from it at all. No static, no busy signal. Nothing. Not even the soft hum of electronics. Like the phone was entirely dead.It stayed like that for several seconds, the house seeming to eerily still, before another voice came over the phone, "Found you... " Flandre's.
---
#1057 Posted: 02:21:07 28/12/2012
Flora felt a chill. Oh that was creepy. One of the creepiest things she'd ever experienced. Which was saying something.
She put the phone back anyway, and muttered most of a teleportation spell that would take her high up into the atmosphere, above where most living things could survive. She'd done so twice before, and she knew she would be alright for at least 2 hours up there, at most 4 and a half. She stopped when she had only two words to utter, preping a simple, brief, but strong defence spell and readying it in her mind, keeping the two's words seperate.
#1058 Posted: 02:28:19 28/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Flandre stood behind flora in the house, in face set in a small smile, she appearing out of no where, silent in every way until she was actually there. She didn't speak, her head hung so her bangs covered her eyes. She grabbed Flora's right wrist, her own feeling as if it were on fire.
---
#1059 Posted: 08:12:46 28/12/2012
She grit her teeth and let the defence spell fly. It slammed flandre off with the force of a wrecking ball, and dented the wall and floor as well. She then loosed the teleportation spell, and up into the atmosphere she vanished. Safe. Flandre wouldn't last a minute here before she froze to death from the lack of heat.
#1060 Posted: 15:34:05 28/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Flandre had hit the wall, and almost went through it. She simply watched as Flora vanished in an eerie silent stare with her small smile. Before the dust could clear from where she had made impact, she was gone. Leaving no trace that she had been there, save the massive hole in the wall.

Remilia flew as fast as she could reaching the house she had seen moments later. She remained quiet, but knew it wouldn't do her any good in this situation. She tried the front door, finding it barricaded she started to looked around the outside of the house for another entrance.
---
#1061 Posted: 19:12:43 28/12/2012
Flora remained up in thee atmosphere, making designs and swirls. She hummed, smiling as the sound echoed all over.
#1062 Posted: 14:34:35 29/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Remilia found an open window, probably where Flandre had gotten in. She slowly and ,as quietly as possible, climbed in, scanning the room for any signs of her sister or Flora.
---
#1063 Posted: 15:50:43 29/12/2012
There was the dent, of course. It was a considerably big dent, the size of a wrecking ball, and then the dent where flandre had hit. The phone was way crushed. The two were nowhere to be seen.
#1064 Posted: 00:39:16 30/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Remilia kept searching through the house. She had to find flandre. If she didn't, a lot more people were going to die. She proceeded into the next room and froze where she was, realizing that she couldn't hear anything anymore, not even the wind out side, nothing but her own breath. She quickly looked behind her, seeing nothing she started to proceed through the room. Carefully.

Sozinta, after checking on her house, went to look for Levana. "Hey, Levana, where are you?!" She called, somewhat impatiently.
---
#1065 Posted: 14:12:38 30/12/2012
He was out back, looking around. It was a nice place... Okay, he guessed.
#1066 Posted: 16:58:04 30/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Sozinta came out the back door, starting towards him, "The place look structurally intact... I'll have to clean up a bit, but nothing much... So, does it seem okay to you?" Sozinta asked.
---
#1067 Posted: 15:12:43 02/01/2013 | Topic Creator
bump!
---
#1068 Posted: 02:59:52 07/01/2013 | Topic Creator
bump!!!
---
#1069 Posted: 13:06:01 10/01/2013
Ooc: so sorry. Ive been... Stressed. And emotional. And things have happened and i couldnt bring myself to want to do anything but sleep away the pain in my soul for a long while.

"Yeah. It's nice. I mean, anything is better than a tree, so..." he chuckled and smiled at her.
#1070 Posted: 00:31:31 11/01/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: don't worry, I understand.
--

Sozinta smiled at him, "Good, I'm glad that you like it." She said, "The only thing that ruins a new house is a house snob."
---
#1071 Posted: 00:56:44 11/01/2013
"Pffft. Yeah true." he smiled back, and nodded. "We wouldn't want that."
#1072 Posted: 12:05:29 11/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yep. Totally annoying, 'your house isn't symmetrical, your pictures aren't straight... ' urg, it's annoying!" Sozinta said, laughing a bit.
---
#1073 Posted: 12:39:32 11/01/2013
"Yeah. I just fix things." he said, and pulled a dead leaf off a bush, and put it in her hair playfully.
#1074 Posted: 22:29:30 11/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Don't tell me this is the new fashion statement." Sozinta said somewhat sarcastically, smiling brightly at Levana. "You know, you really seem to have adjusted o the time change."
---
#1075 Posted: 02:08:34 12/01/2013
He sighed. "well... Weird things were common enough where I lived. I swear I saw a dragon in our forest once. No one believed me, but, I'm used to strange. This is just... More strange. I hope you know I'm passing most of what I'm seeing off as magic."
#1076 Posted: 02:41:19 12/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"I noticed. Don't worry." Sozinta said, "There are still some people who believe that television works by invisible magic."
---
#1077 Posted: 21:23:10 12/01/2013
"Hahaha. Interesting." he smiled, and then sighed. "hey... Look, sorry I used you as a hostage earlier."
#1078 Posted: 22:20:24 12/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Hostage..?" Sozinta asked, and then shrugged, "I didn't even know that you were a human being when I first woke up, Levana. I can imagine that I was pretty messed up. My body has almost completely repaired itself by now, even the tip of my horn they sawed off. Don't worry about it." She said, and smiled lightly, "I'm sure you did what you had to. What did you do, anyway? Threaten to take off my compression unit?"
---
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5705
#1079 Posted: 21:19:29 13/01/2013
Name:Emily
Species:Werewolf
Personality:Friendly, calm
Power:Can shift at will
Other:loves to hang out with friends
Good or Evil:Good
Apperance:Blonde har and Blue eyes
Ooc:may I join?
#1080 Posted: 12:05:31 14/01/2013
"Uuummm... Yes?" he admitted, and shrugged, rubbing the back of his neck. "It was my only option. If they tried to stop me leaving, I would just screw all of us over. That stopped them real quick. Oh, and I sort of kind of used you as a shield..." he looked away, awkwardly.

Ooc: sure. Welcome. As long as you can parapgraph, we'll get along fine. smilie
#1081 Posted: 12:11:11 14/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Sozinta sighed, "It's a good thing you didn't, actually. I'd have woken up then if you had, and expanded... and then not only would I be in my true form... but I'd probably be too cranky to tell any humanoid apart... " She said, pausing a moment before patting Levana on the should. "Don't worry. I'm fine now, and that's all the really matters. What ifs only cause people more grief, so I tend to ignore them."
---
#1082 Posted: 12:24:26 14/01/2013
"It was a threat I made knowing the consequences. I didn't expect to come out still living if I had to take that off." he tapped the ring, and sighed. "I just wanted to keep you safe."
#1083 Posted: 22:32:07 14/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Sozinta's cheeks turned a little red and she sighed, "Just... don't do something like that again, okay? Humans can't process looking at my true form... " She said quietly.
---
#1084 Posted: 02:37:17 15/01/2013
Levana looked her squarely in the eye. "I know. I didn't care, I knew I wouldn't come out alive, or at least not mentally... there. I just wanted to keep you safe." There was an air of seriousness about him, and he reached over, lightly brushing her cheek with his knuckles, then headed inside to go clean up his leg in a bathroom.
#1085 Posted: 02:58:52 15/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Sozinta paused a moment and then hurried after Levana, grabbing his arm, "You're a real moron! There's no point in a rescue if the rescuer gets killed or worse! You can't do things like that..! Not for me you moron... " Sozinta said, she let go of Levana's arm and took a step back from him. "... What would I do if I knew I was reasonable for your death...? I've made it my goal to make sure you don't get killed in this time... "
---
#1086 Posted: 11:41:24 15/01/2013
"Thanks." he said after a minute, and smiled at her. "for caring, that is." he gently pulled his arm free, took her hand, and kissed the back of it, bowing like a gentleman. "Now, if you care so much, you will let me go clean my leg before something gets infected."
#1087 Posted: 12:05:34 15/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Sozinta blushed, not just a little red in the face, but a full out blush. "That'd probably be a good idea." She said with a slightly frazzled voice as she nodded. "I'll let you go do that, then."
---
#1088 Posted: 19:31:23 15/01/2013
Levana smiled and nodded, giving her hand a light squeeze and then heading towards the bathroom. His mind lingered on that blush.
#1089 Posted: 22:35:21 15/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Sozinta watched after him for a minute, then she hurried across to the other room, finally realizing how hot her face felt.
---
#1090 Posted: 14:17:18 16/01/2013
Levana cleaned his leg up, washing dried blood off of himself. He ended up washing the rest of him, pretty much, from the sink. He finished rinsing his face and let out a sigh, looking at himself... He was so... Lost, here. In this time. That damned tree had trapped him, and he was stuck here forever. Or, well. Until he died.
#1091 Posted: 00:15:23 17/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Sozinta sat in that room, her eyes drifting to the floor. She'd been hanging around on Earth since she had survived her coming of age. All these years and yet she still couldn't face leaving this planet to return to her home world. No, she'd been watching over this quiet planet for too long to even want to go back.
---
#1092 Posted: 00:24:25 17/01/2013
Levana put his pants back on, his leg bandaged up with actual bandage he'd found underneath the sink, and dried the room with, well, toilet paper, there were no towels. He headed back out. "hey."
#1093 Posted: 00:30:57 17/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Sozinta looked up at Levana and smiled, "Hey. Is your leg okay?" She asked.
---
#1094 Posted: 11:37:20 17/01/2013
"Yeah, thanks to you." he smiled, and limped over, sitting down next to her. "oof..."
#1095 Posted: 11:59:11 17/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"That's good to hear, I didn't know if your body would have reacted negatively to the small piece of my true form getting that bullet out... " Sozinta said, and then laughed a little, "But it's great that it didn't."
---
#1096 Posted: 12:02:21 17/01/2013
"yeah. It's going to be sore for a long, long time... I'm not sure, but i think that thing hit bone." he muttered, grimacing. He shrugged, and leaned back on the couch, letting himself lean against Sozinta.
#1097 Posted: 12:22:26 17/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Sozinta's cheeks turned a little red as he did. "Well, we got it out early, so hopefully it's nothing permanent." She said.
---
#1098 Posted: 12:58:15 17/01/2013
"It'll heal. I've had worse." he said, and pulled his pants higher up to reveal a long scar down his left thigh, thick and raised. "Barely lived through this one." he muttered, and shrugged. "It's from a duel with some imbecile duke from another area who was out to conquer something. My father was away, so he challenged me. He died."
#1099 Posted: 00:24:41 18/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"I see... " Sozinta said and sighed, "But be careful on it for a while, okay?" She said. She continued smiling though. "If your wound gets worse I'll take you to a doctor."
---
#1100 Posted: 12:25:29 18/01/2013
"Doctor... No thanks. I can deal with it myself, please. I have had bad experiences with doctors in the past. Something about them seems off, like the'd rather take you apart half the time rather than fix you."
First | Previous | Page 22 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me