Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Werecreatures vs. Vampcreatures - The Reckoning(continued)
First | Previous | Page 44 of 44
1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Werecreatures vs. Vampcreatures - The Reckoning(continued) [CLOSED]
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9858
#2151 Posted: 01:04:00 14/03/2013
Nadia was walking by the cabin, muttering something about how much of a pain in the neck Shard was being.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#2152 Posted: 03:09:23 14/03/2013
"That's just fine...." Tch.....I don't need anyone. And this is why I stay away from others..... His mind shouted back. He sat next to a tree now, just in his own depressed space.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#2153 Posted: 03:25:49 14/03/2013
Wyatt had been playing with his friends, when he noticed Shard sitting by himself. He didn't recognize him and was curious about him. So the little snow leopard padded over to Shard.
"Hey, mister, why are you all alone?" He asked innocently.
---
#2154 Posted: 05:06:28 14/03/2013
Shard's head tilted towards the youngling curiously. He was trying to figure out how to answer that question. ".....because I want to be alone." He finally answered.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#2155 Posted: 05:56:49 14/03/2013
"Oh." Wyatt muttered. "That sounds lonely." He commented.
---
#2156 Posted: 02:04:55 15/03/2013
"...but it's also freedom." He muttered.
---
#2157 Posted: 02:26:08 15/03/2013
"Hmm, well--" He started to say.
"Wyatt!" Nadia roared. She knew he was playing with his friends, and calling him was easier than searching everywhere for him.
"Oh, my mom's calling. I gotta go. Anyway, bye, mister." He smiled. Than the little snow leopard hurried off to his mother.
---
#2158 Posted: 02:49:07 15/03/2013
"...." Shard recognized Nadia's voice. Then put two and two together. Snow leapord? Must be adopted..... He sighed.
---
#2159 Posted: 02:59:16 15/03/2013
"Wyatt, there you are. I though you might want to practice your pouncing. What do you say, sound like fun?" Nadia asked. Wyatt grinned and jumped up and down.
"Yeah! Let's go, let's go!" He said, excitedly.
"Okay, okay, calm down." She chuckled. "Don't get too ahead of yourself. Any hunter knows it's better to be calm, quiet, and sneaky when catching your prey. You're likely to be more successful in your capture that way."
"But you don't do any of that. You make a lot of noise and just chase after them." He pointed out.
"Never mind that. I know what I'm doing. When you can hunt my way and catch something, I'll leave you alone. But you at least need to learn the proper way to hunt. I know how myself, I just choose to do things my way."
"Then I want to do things your way. It sounds like more fun!" He grinned. She chuckled lightly.
"It is, but you're not ready for that just yet. You should at least learn the right way first."
"Okay... Well, let's start already!"
"Alright, come on." Nadia then shifted to her tiger form and started to head out of camp. Wyatt padded along behind her.
---
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#2160 Posted: 12:12:10 15/03/2013 | Topic Creator
The patrol who'd been out came back, then. "Move, move! Is Abby in her tent?" a were asked as they rushed along, a were on a stretcher made of shirts and clothing.
It was Kento, and she was missing an arm.

Ooc: *drops a bombshell*
#2161 Posted: 23:29:20 15/03/2013
ooc: ......wat juust happen??????? D:

Shard limped quietly over to the healer tent, singling it out by scent.
---
#2162 Posted: 01:03:40 16/03/2013
"Yeah, she's working on another patient. Wait, what the heck happened?!" Nadia asked, noticing that it was Kento that was on the stretcher. Wyatt just stayed silent and stayed close to his mother.
---
#2163 Posted: 18:14:46 16/03/2013
ooc: It's already OVER????? *cries*
---
#2164 Posted: 13:36:01 18/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"We found her in a stream, by the ocean border. Vampire scent was all over the place. I think she was attacked on her way here." He explained, jogging in place, then peeling away to hurry after Kento and the group, cleearing the way. People moved out of the way quickly. They hurried past Shard, into the cabin. "Abby! We need your help, now!" the Were shouted. Kento was already a sickly color from blood loss. Her shoulder was a torn out dent, all of her shoulder joint missing. Her collarbone was broken, the other half of it missing along with her shoulder and arm.
#2165 Posted: 14:36:05 18/03/2013
Shard gasped, the overwhelming scent of Vamps and Were blood hit him full in the face. "....no." He breathed. "No!" Shard shifted and burst off running towards Victor's Camp. His injuries didn't bother him so much anymore. More of an annoying itch. Please....let there be something left! Shard was on the verge of halfling form.
---
#2166 Posted: 17:54:03 18/03/2013
Nadia watched everything for a moment, then she turned to Wyatt.
"Wyatt, go find your father."
"Uh, okay, but why? What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to check this out for myself. Go tell your dad what's going on." She said. Then Nadia ran off. Wyatt hurried off to find Loren. After hearing what happened, and not seeing Krone around anywhere, Nadia was worried that he was worse off somewhere. She had to find him.

Abby sighed as she heard once more that her help was needed. She liked to keep busy, but it seemed she had a never ending line of patients coming all of a sudden. They all needed her help, but she couldn't help everyone at one time. But this sounded urgent, so she had to see what was going on. Abby looked over and saw them come in with Kento.
"Kento! What happened?!" She asked, already looking at Kento's shoulder.
---
#2167 Posted: 20:09:56 18/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Kento was out cold. The guy explained where they found her again. They loaded her onto a bed as Nailoh got out of the way. A trail of blood lead out of the camp, and back to the river.

The camp stank of Vamps, mainly because there were a lot of dead ones lying around. There were a lot more dead Weres. Too many dead Weres. People were clearing them away, the Healer working her to save those who were saveable.
((take it from here, C-chan.))
#2168 Posted: 20:46:33 18/03/2013
Up in the sky, something dripped with blood. A red bird. It flew low, on the verge of crashing. It's wings seemed to be almost soaked in blood. Shard looked up sensing something amiss. The bird fell, shifting back out of exhaustion. Shard heard the sound. Something was dug up deep in his memory as he shifted back into half-shift and caught the girl in his arms. Her eyes looked at her savior for a second, then closed, a tear dripping down her cheek. Shard rushed back to the healer tent. Leanne had a dagger through her right shoulder and a slash that went from her lowest left rib down to her left hip.
---
#2169 Posted: 23:44:26 18/03/2013
Abby rushed to get more supplies to help Kento. In the back of her mind, she couldn't help but think about the camp and the other weres that could be hurt or worse. She was also wondering where Krone was. She figured he had to be in really bad shape to not be here with Kento. But she couldn't worry about that now. She had to stay focused on Kento.

Nadia raced off to the beach camp. When she got there, she came to a stop and looked around in horror. The camp looked nearly as bad as the ones she had barely survived from in the past. Almost all of the cabins had been totaled, and the ones that weren't completely destroyed were barely standing at all. There weren't many surviving weres, and the ones that were alive had taken some sort of injury, even if it wasn't a serious one. Nadia began searching for Krone, but it was hard to focus on his scent with so many other strong smells mixed in.
She spotted the general of camp, a wereturtle by the name of Gar, taking temporary control of the situation and doing his best to help out with whatever he could. He looked beat up, but he wasn't wounded as bad as many of the others. Not really knowing who Gar was, Nadia ignored him and continued her search. She finally spotted Krone crouched on the ground. He was certainly fairly beat up looking, and his clothes were stained with blood. He had a few minor wounds, but he didn't seem to be mortally wounded. He was hugging someone tightly, an older woman that was crying, her clothes also stained with blood. A motionless body lay in front of them, drenched in blood, a dagger lodged in the body's chest. Nadia slowly approached them.
"Krone.....?" She asked gently. The woman ignored her and continued to cry uncontrollably. Krone didn't look at the weretiger and continued to hug the woman.
"Hey, Nadia......" He muttered miserably. Nadia studied his face for a moment. He just looked so depressed, like the world had ended or something. But he wasn't crying. He seemed to be holding back the tears, just trying to keep it together and stay calm.
"Excuse me for asking, but who's that on the ground?" She asked. She noticed Krone close his eyes tightly. The woman buried her face in his shoulder.
"My father......." He barely managed to get the words out at all. He kept his eyes shut, still trying to fight tears. He couldn't lose it now. He had to stay strong, at least be there for his mother. Nadia was quiet for a moment and didn't know what else to say. Then she heard a voice in the distance.
"Nearra! Nearra!" She heard a man's voice.
"Wait.... Nearra...... That name's familiar....." Nadia muttered.
"She's my sister........ We can't even find her......" Krone muttered.
"Krone, I..... I'm sorry..... About everything.... But..... Look, Kento, she..... She's back at our camp....." Nadia said. His head turned sharply in her direction, eyes wide.
"Kento......?! I--Is she okay.....?! Tell me she's okay......!" He said, panicking.
"You better come see her." Nadia replied. Krone looked at his mother real quick.
"Go..... Just go, dear..... I'll be fine...... I'll help the others look for Nearra, and I'll let you know the moment we find out anything...."
"Are you sure you'll be okay...?" He asked gently. Sarah nodded.
"You should go see Kento..... Don't worry about me....." She insisted. Krone then sighed and stood up. He turned to Nadia.
"Take me to her." He said. Nadia nodded and turned around.
"Hop on." She gestured with a nod of her head. "We can get there faster if you ride." She added. Krone then got on the tiger's back. "Now just hold on tight." She said just before bolting out of camp.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:48:01 18/03/2013 by Cynder09
#2170 Posted: 01:04:41 19/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: i did plan on nearra being fine, btw.

Nailoh got out of the way, most of the dirt out of her eyes. She could blink, the bleeding having stopped by now, even if it still hurt like a *****. The others cleared out and the mother hurried back to her cabin with her son.

Loren was still in Clow's old cabin. They were sharpening and cleaning their weapons, and all of Clow's old swords and such.
#2171 Posted: 02:18:09 19/03/2013
Shard rushed back to Abby's healer tent. "Save her! Please!" Shard cried out, and then left Leanne at the healer tent.

Leanne seemed to be going somewhat into shock. Her eyes were opening and shutting very rapidly and she shivered with the cold.

Shard rushed back out. Nadia's already gone ahead.....D@amn.....well, I'll follow the Vamp trail. With my senses as they are, it should be easy to pick them out. That way we'll be ready to launch the counterattack... He thought, and shifted into a wolf and ran off.
---
#2172 Posted: 06:58:57 19/03/2013
ooc: I wasn't going to like kill her off or anything. I just wanted her to be a little hard to find. I figure she may have gotten scared or something and just ended up running off on her own or something.

Abby noticed that another patient had been left in her care. She sighed, knowing she would need help taking care of all these patients. She knew she had an assistant, but where had he gone off to? She didn't have time to go look for him. Abby started to work on Kento, cleaning out her wounds and trying to stop the bleeding.

Wyatt eventually found Loren and Clow in Clow's old cabin.
"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!" He cried out as he rushed inside. He hurried over to Loren and started rambling on about what was going on. He was talking very fast and it was hard to keep up with what he was saying.
---
#2173 Posted: 13:05:37 19/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc:*whispers* His name is Kyle... *whispers*

Loren carefully picked the right time to put his hand over his son's mouth. "Shhhh! Wyatt! Slow down, key points. What happened?" he said, and let him speak.
#2174 Posted: 17:33:55 19/03/2013
ooc: Yeah, I remember his name, I just kinda forget to use him until I need him. Guess I should bring him back before Abby goes crazy or something from being overworked.

"Some weres just came back with an injured were! It's Kento, she lost an arm! There was like a big vamp attack or something down at the beach camp. Mommy went to check it out." Wyatt said. Then they heard a roar. It wasn't too loud, but it sounded urgent. "Sounds like she's back already." He added, recognizing his mother's roar.

Just then, Nadia came rushing into camp, with Krone on her back. She went straight to the healer's cabin and dropped him off. Now to find Loren and tell him about the other camp. She ended up finding Kyle first. She saw him hanging upside down from a tree by his tail, reading a book. Nadia stopped a moment. Then she shifted to human form and pulled him out of the tree.
"Okay, normally I don't care what you do, but you've got a job to do. Go help my sister with the patients. You're her apprentice for a reason, so go act like one!" She insisted. Then Nadia just gently threw him in the direction of the cabin.

Krone practically knocked down the door rather than just opening it. Then as he stumbled inside, he lost his footing and ended up falling flat on his face. But he didn't care. He crawled right over to Kento and crouched there. He noticed her arm was missing. Abby was already working on her and Krone was trying to stay out of the way.
"Is she going to be okay?!" He asked. Abby paused a moment a gently placed her hand on his shoulder.
"Krone, calm down. Take deep breaths. She lost her arm as you can see, but she'll live. Just don't panic, okay? I've got enough on my plate right now as it is without having to calm you down as well. So just settle down and let me do my job." She said. Krone took a deep breath and nodded. He backed away a little to give her room and sat quietly. He sat and stared with a worried expression. At that moment, Kyle walked inside in his human form.
"Need a hand?" He offered. Abby glanced at him.
"Kyle, where have you been? I could have used your help, you know. It's nice having an extra pair of hands." She said. Kyle walked over and crouched beside her. Krone watched.
"He better know what he's doing." Krone muttered, a slight hint of a warning tone.
"It's fine, Krone, I've been training him. And, Kyle, don't let him intimidate you. He won't actually do anything. He's harmless." Abby said. Krone just sighed and decided to stay quiet, still watching everything.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:45:32 19/03/2013 by Cynder09
#2175 Posted: 23:37:27 19/03/2013
ooc: Nearra should be captured by the Vamps as a POW and then they have to go rescue her. :3
---
#2176 Posted: 01:03:41 20/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Loren stood quickly, and hurried outside. "****." he muttered. Where was Nadia when he needed her? Clow followed him out,
#2177 Posted: 01:24:36 20/03/2013
Wyatt quickly followed after them. He picked up his mother's scent right away.
"Mommy!" He called out. Nadia heard him and walked over to them. Wyatt hurried over to her and hugged her legs, smiling up at her. She smiled gently at him, then sighed as she looked at Loren, her smile fading.
"I went to see how bad the beach camp was. There's a lot of casualties and most of the cabins have been completely destroyed. Not only that, but.... The leader of camp, Krone's dad.... He's dead..." She muttered.

ooc: I was thinking of doing something like that with Nearra. Like she ran off on her own due to fear or something and then ends up getting herself into trouble.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:25:48 20/03/2013 by Cynder09
#2178 Posted: 14:56:17 20/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: okay.

Loren's face became a mask. Clow narrowed his eyes. "Find Chamo. Send the Scouts over with half our warriors. Do whatever Krone wants." he ordered Clow, who nodded and jogged off, shifting as he went. Loren headed towards his cabin. "Nadia, grab your sword. I'm calling a Leaders' Meet." he waved a Wereeagle down from a tree. He gave him the message and the eagle flapped off to gather 13 Scouts to take the message out as well, to the 14 remaining major territory Leaders besides Loren and Nadia. "We need to do something about these Vamps."
#2179 Posted: 20:33:41 20/03/2013
Nadia followed Loren, with Wyatt trailing behind both of them.
"Right. We can't just let them get away with destroying our camps like that. If they had done any more damage to the beach camp, there wouldn't be anything left to save. They nearly wiped out the camp." She said quietly.
"But Aunt Abby says peace is better than revenge." Wyatt chimed in.
---
#2180 Posted: 23:30:29 20/03/2013
ooc: Or she was captured. Well, whatever you want....

Shard sniffed quietly, the blood of Vamps were fresh on his nose. He quietly followed the trail. He estimated that the Vamps had passed perhaps an hour ago at most. He knew that he should probably wait in case any of the Vamps were sweeping behind the main party that was going back.
---
#2181 Posted: 23:57:43 20/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Loren nodded. "I know what she says. And this isn't revenge. They overstepped themselves for the last time. This is defence, Wyatt. And we will defend ourselves. Now, you'll stay here with Aunty Abby and Uncle Clow, okay? Stay out of their way, and behave." Loren ordered as they reached their cabin. He pulled armor out from underneath everything in his trunk, basic but ornate. He clipped on the gauntlets and chest plate under his suit, the metal fitting perfectly as the overlapping slats readjusted to his body, shifting with him, moving to adjust to his shape and movements. He could move his hand in endless positions as the slats on the fingers aranged themselves, folding and flowing. The thumb was fingerless on both hands, and the pinky open on his right, his main sword hand. It was decorative, but still practical. He grabbed the helmet and packed it, grabbing his twin snake daggers and quickly swapping the venom vials for full, fresh ones.

Nailoh sat quietly, eyes shut, listening to everything. She understood how Shard felt. She wished he were there now...
#2182 Posted: 00:20:21 21/03/2013
"Yeah, go to your aunt and uncle, Wyatt." Nadia agreed. Wyatt nodded.
"Okay." He said, and hurried off. Nadia didn't really own any armor, since she never felt a need for it, so she just kept on her usual leather outfit. She then grabbed her tiger sword, and a regular sword as well. She looked through her weapons chest, trying to decide whether or not to carry anything else or not.

ooc: I may not be online anymore for awhile. I'm having, uh, technical difficulties over here. I bought a ultrasonic pest repeller thing to get rid of spiders, and now half of the house is without power because of the stupid thing. We lost our internet connection, and I'm currently sitting outside Kroger. So I probably won't be able to be online much until this mess is fixed.
---
#2183 Posted: 00:38:47 21/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: okay C-chan. We'll wait.

Loren looked over. "We need to get you fitted for ceremonial armor when we get back." he realized out loud as he tapped his chest plate through his shirt. "this is a silver steel alloy, you realize? Useless against most weapons that aren't arrows." He chuckled.
#2184 Posted: 00:52:40 21/03/2013
ooc: I swear my house has like a mind of it's own or something. My parents and I just spent like two hours outside Kroger trying to find an electrician or something to fix our problem. Now that we're home, everything is working fine for no reason at all. It makes no sense! Ugh, I swear this house is trying to drive us all crazy over here. Nothing over here ever works the way it should. My dad just joked that he's an electrician, or at least his underwear is, because everything started working when he threw his underwear at the computer. Man, what a day...

"I like my leather outfits just fine. And if armor is useless, than why even wear it?" She sighed, shaking her head. Nadia had always worn leather and didn't really intend on wearing much else. She just didn't think she needed anything else.
---
#2185 Posted: 01:42:49 21/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: pfffffft! smilie your house is f-cking awesome! You know, in a weird assholish way. smilie I'm sure it's a b-tch to live in.

Loren shook his head. "It demonstrates the skill of the blacksmith that made it." he said. "This was made from the previous armor of the previous Leader. That happens when blacksmiths switch, or Leaders. Usually, anyway. It happened twice before I became Leader. And since these meetings don't happen often, only once every ten years, or when urgency calls, I don't wear it often." he shrugged. "Come on." he tugged the gauntlet tighter and then headed out, grabbing two simple meals of bread and cheese on the way.
#2186 Posted: 02:17:47 21/03/2013
ooc: Haha, it's a bit of both actually. xD Yeah, it can be really frustrating and annoying, but we also get quite a few laughs living here. Well, it helps that my family is crazy and has a good sense of humor. x3

Nadia followed him out.
"Still seems pointless to me to wear armor that only looks good, but whatever." She shrugged. "Then again, I've been a hunter for most of my life, so I mean it's not like I actually have any armor or have been to one of these meetings before. Hopefully these meetings aren't too boring." She sighed.
---
#2187 Posted: 05:45:11 21/03/2013
ooc: wow. smilie

Shard leapt into a tree then sat quietly, undetected and listened. From his location, he used his sharpened hearing to find out where all the guards were located, all the posts and where the Vamps were stationed, heading, and whatnot. His mind double-checked everything and then memorized it. After doing so, he swiftly scuttled down the tree and rushed back to Loren's Camp.
---
#2188 Posted: 16:12:41 21/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Clow was organizing the party to go help the beach camp. Chamo was with him, relaying orders to the Scouts.

Loren shrugged. "Come on. Clow knows what's up. He'll tell Damien and they'll run the camp just fine." they headed out of camp. Loren lead, jogging towards the center of all the territories.
#2189 Posted: 19:50:03 21/03/2013
Krone was still sitting by Kento, and it seemed clear that he wasn't going to leave her side anytime soon.

Damian was in his cabin, playing video games. He was pretty much ignoring the world at the moment and didn't know anything about what was going on right now.

Nadia nodded and followed after him.

Back at the beach camp, Gar was still left in charge. Sarah and Brian were currently organizing a search party to find Nearra. They already looked all over camp, and even checked the ocean, but they hadn't found her yet. So now they were going to split up into teams to go out and find her.
---
#2190 Posted: 04:30:31 23/03/2013
Shard was downwind of them, and quickly caught the mobilizing weres' scents. He shifted directions quickly and leapt and bounded through the forest, surprisingly without accident yet.
---
First | Previous | Page 44 of 44
1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me