Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Werecreatures vs. Vampcreatures - The Reckoning(continued)
First | Previous | Page 42 of 44 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Werecreatures vs. Vampcreatures - The Reckoning(continued) [CLOSED]
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#2051 Posted: 21:56:57 22/01/2013
She sighed, her lips forming into a small smile as she relaxed further.
"Hmm, it does feel that way..." She said quietly.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#2052 Posted: 02:34:22 23/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Loren twirled her and kissed her sweetly. "mmm... Yup." he smiled, and pulled her into a snuggly hug.
#2053 Posted: 04:09:31 23/01/2013
Nadia smiled, wrapping her arms around him as she kissed him back.
---
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#2054 Posted: 05:43:22 23/01/2013
Shard washed up really quickly, his wounds already sealing up. I mean they weren't even deep much. Anyway, he trudge back, shifting into wolf form. It was easier to get the water off. Y'know. Just shake it off and stuff.

ooc: we should have something happen.....
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#2055 Posted: 12:38:13 23/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: can do.

Julia watched the wolf approach. She'd slipped onto the territory early that evening, right behind the first patrol, using a particularly elastic tree to launch herself over, leaving no physical evidence of her arrival she knocked a barbed, steel tipped arrow, and pulled it back, lining it up with the wolf padding up to the stream. She was down wind from him, on the other side. All she'd wanted was a drink, and now... She sighted along the shaft of the arrow...

Loren smiled into the kisses. "Come on. Let's go for a walk." he suggested.
#2056 Posted: 15:44:08 23/01/2013
Shard lapped up water from the river, just taking a drink. He didn't sense anything particularly dangerous, but all was pretty quiet in the forest right now. He yawned a bit sitting down and making it look like he was looking at his reflection in the water. Of course he couldn't actually see his own reflection. I probably look like a mess.... He thought to himself. How should I help Nailoh? It hurts me a lot just listening to those crutches.....I won't forgive myself. Not until this wrong is righted.....somehow....
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#2057 Posted: 16:55:31 23/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Julia sniffed at the air, checking, and nodded, releasing the arrow. It flew, straight and true, into his shoulder, sinking deep. She leapt over the stream, and attacked him with near silence, only her footsteps alerting him.
#2058 Posted: 18:51:27 23/01/2013
"Sounds good to me." Nadia smiled.
---
#2059 Posted: 19:38:00 23/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Loren took her hand, and they headed out of camp.
#2060 Posted: 23:06:52 23/01/2013
Shard yowled in pain rolling away to absorb the impact. Footsteps! Shard staggered away, trying to get his bearings before his assailant approached him. Shard howled to the skies. "Nailoh!" And then broke off the arrow with his teeth, clenching the arrow in his mouth as blood flowed freely from the wound.
---
#2061 Posted: 01:12:06 24/01/2013
Wyatt was playing tag with his friends, Blaine and Claire. He saw his parents start to walk out of camp, and was tempted to run after them. But he was having so much fun playing with his friends. He decided to keep playing, and ended up being tagged because he got distracted.
---
#2062 Posted: 13:00:14 24/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Nailoh heeard his howl, and leapt up-and slammed into the ground. "****!" she hopped back up and shifted, dashing along.

Juliaa slashed at him, missed, and attacked again, her blade tipped bow swishing loudly in the air, its only drawback in hand to hand combat.

Loren walked with her, calm and relaxed.
#2063 Posted: 15:48:30 24/01/2013
Shard's reflexes were sharp enough. His heightened sense of hearing and smell allowed him to stay alive. He weaved his way through her slashes, running up close after a missed attack. He pounced on her still as a wolf and used his superior weight to bring her down, pinning her forearms with his front paws, claws out, and his hind paws sunk into her thighs so she wouldn't be able to kick either. "Who. Are. You? Why are you attacking me?" He snarled angrily.

ooc: remind me again: Julia = Were
Julia = Vamp
---
#2064 Posted: 17:21:05 24/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: Julia = Vamp

She cursed, pinned, and then lunged forward, sinking fangs into his muzzle.

Nailoh lunged out of the bushes, stumbling. "shard!"
#2065 Posted: 17:52:15 24/01/2013
ooc: Good enough.

Shard pulled away, but didn't let her up. He snarled angrily and sunk his claws deeper into her skin.
---
#2066 Posted: 18:13:07 24/01/2013 | Topic Creator
She got an arm free with some wriggling, and slammed her fist up into Shard's muzzle, leaping up and skipping back. She hissed, and rolled away, blood dripping down her arms and thighs. She snatched her bow and clicked it, pulling it apart into two dagerlike weapons connected by the bow string. ((Tribute to Equius Zahhak))
#2067 Posted: 19:07:40 24/01/2013
Shard reeled back, shifting back into his halfshift forme. "Tch, just my luck." He muttered and spat out a broken tooth. He scented blood on his assailant, and that gave him a better sense of where she was. He took the arrow from his mouth and held it in his hand like a dagger. Shard lowered himself into a fighting position. His left hand went to his side, feeling for his long dagger he always carried around with him.
---
#2068 Posted: 19:07:49 24/01/2013
(Nice tribute to Equius there.)

Nadia sighed, very much relaxed now.
---
#2069 Posted: 21:54:51 24/01/2013 | Topic Creator
((Thank you.))

Nailoh stayed wolf, more stable that way without crutches. She snarled at the vamp, and julia cursed, backing away. God damnit...
#2070 Posted: 22:02:32 24/01/2013
Nailoh! Shard scented her with a sigh of relief. Distraction! Yes! He threw the arrow while Julia was distracted and then rushed at her, long dagger in hand.
---
#2071 Posted: 22:49:43 24/01/2013 | Topic Creator
She dodged, and then blocked, skipping back. She spun and kicked dirt in their faces. Nailoh sneezed, and shut her eyes, blinded. "****!" she coughed.
#2072 Posted: 22:59:35 24/01/2013
It didn't really do much to Shard. He sensed the kicked dirt and brought his arm up to shield his face from most of it. It barely slowed him down as he leapt up, his dagger stabbing down right at Julia.
---
#2073 Posted: 15:38:01 25/01/2013 | Topic Creator
She leapt back, barely. "sh-t!" she dodged away and leapt into a tree, swooping up into the high branches. She hadnt expected him to have a friend...
#2074 Posted: 15:58:31 25/01/2013
Shard growled, jumping with his hands spread out in front of him. His hand hit wood and instantly he latched onto it with good reflexes. Splinters struck his hand but he didn't mind. He shot up the tree with amazing speed, more guided by his hearing now. He struck again at Julia, holding the tree with the other arm. It wouldn't actually reach but his goal was to have her react, lose her balance, and fall out of the tree.
---
#2075 Posted: 19:39:01 25/01/2013 | Topic Creator
She didnt, clinging way up where he couldnt reach. He'd slammed into the tree, right..? Hmmm... Maybe he was blind? One way to find out. She snapped off a branched, and hurled it down past him. It snapped twigs and scattered leaves.

Nailoh was in human form, wiping dirt and mud from her eyes.
#2076 Posted: 20:19:35 25/01/2013
He heard the snap, but didn't look up to see which way the trees were falling. With one arm, he swung around the tree, stabbing it with his dagger and then climbing up some more. Not good. His sense of smell was too much covered by tree and the dirt from earlier to be of use. He'd just have to use hearing.
---
#2077 Posted: 12:50:42 26/01/2013 | Topic Creator
She knew it! Blind! She scooched farther up, and stopped moving.
#2078 Posted: 15:06:04 05/02/2013
Shard went up the tree some more, and then stopped. Where was she? He couldn't hear her. His heart pounded and Shard knew he had to relax himself first and clear all the other distractions to hear her. He did. His breathing slowed down.

edit: bump
---
#2079 Posted: 19:11:33 06/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Julia just stopped moving, settling in and breathing slow, slow, and shallow. She kept her eyes on the guy bellow. The wolf at the bottom was still rubbing at her eyes, in human form now. She looked like she was really in pain, though, so that worked.
#2080 Posted: 23:13:56 06/02/2013
Shard's heart stopped pounding as hard. He let the adrenaline fade from his body. One....Two.....Three....his ears could sense it. He could hear Julia's breathing. She probably doesn't know I can hear her. Perhaps that's what'll end this fight. Shard then pinpointed her exact location, rotating around the tree, his hand gripping onto his dagger tighter as he made ready his action.
---
#2081 Posted: 00:00:48 07/02/2013
ooc: I just had an idea. You know how Nadia's dad was attacked and killed by two vamps? Well, what if Luther got one of them before he died but the other got away? And what if he came back after all these years and ran into Nadia? Since he was the one that killed her dad, she would remember what he smelled like and everything. She also wouldn't have killed him, since she had run off all those years ago, and hadn't found him yet. So I was just thinking that maybe he would come back, maybe to finish the job that he started years before.
---
#2082 Posted: 00:02:58 07/02/2013
ooc: Nice, I like it. But we should probably finish our current agenda before moving on to that one.
---
#2083 Posted: 00:04:49 07/02/2013
ooc: Well, I didn't mean right this second. I can wait. But I just wanted to throw the idea out there.
---
#2084 Posted: 00:09:23 07/02/2013
ooc: Yeah, and I definitely think we should do it. And perhaps another Were vs. Vamp war as well!
Also, @Gf: Will Nailoh EVER get her leg back? Cause if so, please before all this fighting stuff happens. >.<
---
#2085 Posted: 12:26:20 07/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: she will. Im gonna make some situation where she desperately needs her leg, but doesnt have use of it, like, climbing or something. And then when they get out of the situation, she gets abby to give her a prosthetic leg. That okay c-chan?

Julia tensed. That wolf was moving. She angled her body so she was shielded from him by a branch, senses flaring again. She could not die. She would not die. Not at the hands of a blind werewolf.
#2086 Posted: 15:30:06 07/02/2013
Shard touched the branch that shielded her and then lowered himself. Suddenly he sprung up, barely missing that branch. One hand vaulted himself onto the branch the other hand slashed the dagger at Julia's stomach.
---
#2087 Posted: 23:36:46 07/02/2013
ooc: That's fine by me. Abby can handle that easy.
---
#2088 Posted: 23:12:47 18/02/2013
ooc: Bump! >.<
---
#2089 Posted: 14:09:01 21/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: sorry. I needed time away from here, to myself. Writers block.

Julia threw herself sideways. The knife slashed into her side, and she grit her teeth, the pain not setting in yet. She grabbed the trunk, swung around, and kicked the wolf in the nose with both feet.
#2090 Posted: 06:23:30 25/02/2013
ooc: No problem. Just glad you're back.

Shard's head moved as he received the kick, resulting in a glancing blow that diverted her weight to the right side of his face, but at the same time, Shard also lost his grip for that moment and began falling. Without his eyesight it was hard for him to determine up and down, but managed to hit the ground on his feet. Something dripped off his knife. Blood. I hit. Too bad it wasn't anything too serious...
---
#2091 Posted: 00:15:29 26/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Nailoh managed to open her eyes. "you get her?" she asked, vision blurry with dirt and scratches. It hurt horribly, and she whined, but she sucked it up.

Julia leaped from tree to tree, rushing away.
#2092 Posted: 01:40:30 26/02/2013
"Yeah.....but nothing that she wouldn't be able to heal after a week or so." He groaned, stumbling his way over to her. "You okay?" He asked.
---
#2093 Posted: 13:29:38 27/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"I don't know. My eyes HURT." she whined. There were little rocks stuck in her eyes and she shut them tightly again.
#2094 Posted: 00:03:44 28/02/2013
"Whatever you do, don't rub your eyes. It'll only cause the rocks to tear your eyes apart!" He said in a worried voice. "Er....let's get you to a healer. Quickly. Uhh...." Shard sighed. Crap. I don't know where I am! He touched Nailoh's arm. "Climb on my back. If it helps, just try to cry it out."
---
#2095 Posted: 17:05:53 03/03/2013 | Topic Creator
She felt her way up onto his back. "My crutches." she reminded him, clnging to him tightly.
#2096 Posted: 17:14:54 03/03/2013
"Y-Yeah....hang on...." He walked slowly, getting used to the weight on his back. Shard's foot hit something. One of the crutches. The other one was beside it and he held them both with one arm, the other arm supporting Nailoh. Shard blinked and then sniffed around, trying to find his way back.
---
#2097 Posted: 17:50:57 03/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Nailoh held tight. It hurt like hell, but she couldnt cry. Crying made it worse. She just hung on and didnt rub her eyes.
#2098 Posted: 18:24:15 03/03/2013
Shard caught a familiar camp scent. He rushed forward as quick as he could without tripping or running into anything.
---
#2099 Posted: 19:43:34 04/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Loren breathed deep, and then paused. "Hold up Nadia..." he was listening.

Nailoh clung to him, forcing herself to breathe deep.
#2100 Posted: 20:02:14 04/03/2013
Nadia paused, sniffing the air.
"Do you smell that?" She asked.
---
First | Previous | Page 42 of 44 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me