Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Werecreatures vs. Vampcreatures - The Reckoning(continued)
First | Previous | Page 41 of 44 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Werecreatures vs. Vampcreatures - The Reckoning(continued) [CLOSED]
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#2001 Posted: 08:18:32 28/12/2012 | Topic Creator
"No, I don't think so. Not without an actual human hospital, and, well... We both know I can't go to that."

Kento thought a moment, shaking her head. "No, no pranks. Not really. But... Abby, do you know their emails?" she asked. "because i have this plot. We finish the game, send roxy home, and make sure they both have a reason to check their emails. Then, i make a fake email, send a hello to one of them, and the other, and then just give each of them their responses. Like, give nadia roxy's and roxy nadia's. They will indirectly yet directly be talking to each other. If they are truely meant to be in hate with each other, they will figure out who it is. If they arent, they wont. Then we can show them the emails, and go from there." she finished, and stood there, proud. At some point she'd whipped out charts.
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#2002 Posted: 17:18:00 28/12/2012
"Sounds good to me. Although I would have preferred a prank." Nearra said.
"Well, of course I know their emails. But I don't know about this. Even if they don't realize who they're talking to at first, I'm sure they're bound to figure it out. No one I know can prank and manipulate like Roxy, and she'll do that with anyone, not just Nadia. But Nadia is so used to it that she can usually pick up on it, even if she can't stop it. She's sure to get mad and catch on to something if Roxy uses her usual tricks. Then again, if they at least act nice online, then maybe they'll have a decent conversation for once." Abby said.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:19:10 28/12/2012 by Cynder09
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#2003 Posted: 17:55:22 28/12/2012
Shard sighed, a bit depressed. "Why do all the humans get everything? Boo...." Shard pouted, leaning against Nailoh.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#2004 Posted: 19:26:46 28/12/2012 | Topic Creator
"because we terrify them." she wrapped her arms around him, tail wagging.

"it's worth a shot, at least." she pointed out. "alright... Lets go finish the game."
#2005 Posted: 19:37:53 28/12/2012
"Yeah, okay. And we really should get inside anyhow. I don't really trust those two to be alone together for too long. Something is just bound to happen." Abby said.
"But it's like really quiet right now. Like I don't hear anything at all. No growling, no insults, nothing. I don't think they're doing anything." Nearra stated.

Nadia was still in the kitchen. She had opened her soda and started drinking. Roxanne had just joined her, and was drinking a glass of water. They were just quietly sitting across the table from each other, not really do anything. No glaring, growling, or insults.
---
#2006 Posted: 21:56:08 28/12/2012
"Well....I can do better than them." He promised, wrapping an arm around her waist. Shard smiled, his ears perked up and his tail wagging.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#2007 Posted: 15:39:02 29/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Nailoh nodded. "i know you can baby." she cuddled him.

Kento nodded, and headed back in. She found the livingroom empty, and blinked, going and peaking in the kitchen. She waved the other two over, shushing motions included.
#2008 Posted: 19:32:18 29/12/2012
"I will....you'll be kicking with that leg in no time!" He promised. Shard just wished he could start now. As boring and tedious as research was, he felt his determination and persistence would give him just the right incentive to keep going.
Shard kissed her neck as she held him.
---
#2009 Posted: 20:20:20 29/12/2012
Nadia and Roxanne walked back into the living room with their drinks and then took their seats. Abby and Nearra went back to their seats as well.
"We still need to finish the game." Nearra said.
"Well, Red gave a crackpot answer, so does that mean she has to go again? I mean, we all know she wasn't the least bit serious."
"Hey, I could be serious if I wanted to." Roxy piped up. Nadia scoffed.
"Yeah, right. You would never miss a chance to prank me and mess with my head. That's probably all you hoped to do with your answer."
"Well, I had no tricks up my sleeve. I have no pranks planned. And we all know that you don't like this game. You could have just as easily gave a crackpot answer yourself. You were just a little better with your acting. I could have at least pretended to be serious, but I choose not to. I figured my answer would have sufficed as the truth. After all, everyone knows that we can't get along and that we love to fight."
---
#2010 Posted: 08:59:07 30/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Nailoh hummed happily, snuggling into his lap... "shard... When we're all healed... I want to get married." she said, looking up at him.

Kento motioned at them behind thei backs, then, satisfied, sat back down. "whatever. One left. Nearra, go."
#2011 Posted: 19:28:59 30/12/2012
"Wait a minute, Abby didn't go." Roxanne stated. "She should be next."
"You only want her to go because she's the only one that might actually choose you. And that would only be because you two are best friends." Nadia said.
"No, that's not it. It's only fair that everyone goes."
"Okay, fine. But Nearra can go before me. And I thought you two didn't even like the game and wanted to get it over with." Abby said.
"At this rate, we'll never finish..." Nearra muttered.
"You go ahead, Nearra. I'll keep an eye on these two."
"Okay, well...... it'd be kinda weird to choose one of you guys, so if it's not against the rules or anything, I'm gonna go with my best friend, Cali, even though she isn't here..... She's just really sweet, and she's usually babysitting her little brother, so she has a nurturing side, too..... Plus, she's a dependable and good supportive friend, and we have a lot of common interests..... Plus, also, being a seal, she has a playful side, too..... So... Yeah......" She muttered.
---
#2012 Posted: 23:12:37 30/12/2012
"M-Married?" Shard blinked. He hadn't thought of marriage since.....well, since they were injured. "....yes. I'd like that. I'd like it a lot." He murmured to her.
---
#2013 Posted: 13:18:50 10/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Nailoh's tail thumped joyfully and she kissed him. "thank you. Maybe go off and start our own werewolf pack?" she suggested, her mind inevitably drifting to those things.

Kento nodded. "that works. And if i didnt know better, i would say you had a crush on her." kento teased, laughing. "alright, abby, come on, your turn."
#2014 Posted: 21:03:02 10/01/2013
"Oh, well, alright." Abby sighed. She thought for a moment and then smiled a bit. "I'm going to go with Roxanne." She decided. "Despite how difficult and frustrating she can be, she does have her good qualities. She's a lot of fun for starters. She's always thinking of a prank or something fun to do, and she's never without a sort of cruel sense of humor. She's also rather cunning, clever enough to trick and manipulate most people with relative ease. And she is a good friend. She's there for you when you're down, ready to cheer you up one way or another. She'll also have your back in a fight. Plus, I'm probably one of few people that could actually deal with her and not get so ticked at her all the time." She said, giggling lightly at the end. Roxanne grinned and pulled her close into a tight hug.
"Well, at least someone around here actually likes me. Good ol' Abby, I knew my buddy would pick me. After all, we've known each other forever." She said.
---
#2015 Posted: 23:23:36 10/01/2013
"B'aww...you know I don't do well with others!" Shard rumbled happily and nipped her neck playfully.
---
#2016 Posted: 01:53:57 11/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Nailoh laughed, and snuggled to him. "I know dear, but you would be in charge. Mm?"

Kento rolled her eyes. "Knew it." was all she said.
#2017 Posted: 01:57:43 11/01/2013
Nadia gave a knowing nod, not at all surprised.
"Yeah, it was obvious. No point in even explaining that or anything." She said. "So now that we've all gone, we're done, right? So I can go train and actually do something worthwhile today?" She muttered, still sounding a little annoyed.
"What's the matter, tiger, got somewhere you need to be?" Roxanne smirked.
"Why do you need to know? You planning to prank me or something?"
"Always." She replied with a snicker. Abby just sighed and shook her head.
---
#2018 Posted: 03:06:31 11/01/2013
"A sociable leader is what is needed to run a pack smoothly. Definitely not me." Shard leaned against her. "Besides, if it's anything like Hatari, I'll have to deal with bumbling idiots and drooling complainers all day. I'd much rather listen to tailholes than that nonsense." He joked.
---
#2019 Posted: 12:25:17 11/01/2013 | Topic Creator
kento sighed. "just go, god damn. You two are pathetic, acting like wrigglers..." she stood, muttering things, and went to go get a drink.

Nailoh chuckled. "yeah, well... You've got me, too."
#2020 Posted: 15:35:48 11/01/2013
Shard laughed a bit and snuggled against her. "Mm...yeah...I know...."
---
#2021 Posted: 17:29:38 11/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Her tail kept wagging. "I love you, Shard." she murmured.
#2022 Posted: 20:04:27 11/01/2013
Nadia and Roxanne gave a confused look at the mention of wrigglers, but didn't bother to ask. Nadia got up and headed out, deciding to go train or hunt. Roxanne left after her, smirking. She already had ideas on how to prank her today. Abby just sighed and shook her head. Nearra decided to go get a drink as well.
---
#2023 Posted: 23:09:31 11/01/2013
"I love you too!" He hugged her, his tail thumping on the ground like a heartbeat.
---
#2024 Posted: 02:10:17 12/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Kento sat down, and sighed. "God. Those three... It's irritating."

Nailoh sighed happily.
#2025 Posted: 02:12:26 12/01/2013
Nearra poured herself a glass of water and sat down.
"Yeah, they're worse than Krone and Gavin. I mean, at least the guys just beat each other up."
---
#2026 Posted: 17:35:59 12/01/2013
Shard got up after a bit and went over to a tree to train again. He'd swing his forearms to hit the tree, and then hit the tree with various parts of his forearm: The back, the front with the wrist facing outward, The sides of his forearm, and then he began throwing punches and his leg swooped and kicked the tree as well. This was to toughen up his body physically while also mentally being able to take each hit back. Soon splinters and skin flew.
---
#2027 Posted: 22:42:06 13/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Nailoh couldnt watch him doing that. She looked away, staring at a bug.

Kento nodded. "yup."
#2028 Posted: 23:20:00 13/01/2013
Shard grunted, continuing onward. He beat it harder, and harder trying to burn off all those weeks of lying around and toughen himself back up. The pain was more intense than he thought it'd be. Nevertheless he kept going. The bark of the wood had already been smashed off and even sap was starting to stick to his arms. A little at least.
---
#2029 Posted: 02:54:24 14/01/2013
Abby sighed as she walked into the kitchen.
"You know, I do love those two, but they're just..... Ugh.... They can be such a pain sometimes... I bet they're already at each others' throats or something right now.." She said as she started to pour herself a glass of milk.
"Sometimes?" Nearra questioned, giving her a look. "The way I see it, seems like they're always a pain." She muttered. Abby chuckled lightly.
"Not always. You just don't know them like I do. They could get along if they actually cared enough to try. I mean, when we were little, we all used to get along a little better. We annoyed each other, sure, but there was no real fighting. I mean, you'd be surprised how different the two of them were when they were young." She chuckled a bit.
---
#2030 Posted: 12:10:27 14/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Kento shrugged. "I thought I was alone in the world when I was young, the last fish. And I couldnt even shift right. But... Now?" she smiled. "So much better, so happier... So not alone anymore."

Nailoh refused to watch, sitting silently.
#2031 Posted: 19:12:21 14/01/2013
Nearra and Abby both smiled.
"Good. 'Cause as you've noticed, there's tons of fish back home. No need to feel alone there, especially with me and Krone there, right?" Nearra giggled a bit. Abby just took a sip of milk.
---
#2032 Posted: 23:08:02 14/01/2013
Shard stopped, giving himself a breather. He sighed, panting heavily and then looked over at Nailoh.
---
#2033 Posted: 02:40:27 15/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Nailoh refused to look at him, staring at a rock. The bug had flown away, and she sat in silence.

Kento nodded, smiling. "yes. Thank you."
#2034 Posted: 03:14:44 15/01/2013
"Of course! You're family now." She grinned.
---
#2035 Posted: 11:42:11 15/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Kento hugged her, and smiled. "thanks."
#2036 Posted: 13:34:03 15/01/2013
Nearra smiled and hugged back.
"You're welcome."
---
#2037 Posted: 15:05:28 15/01/2013
He frowned, and then sat down where he was. "What's wrong?" He asked softly. His fingers were busy pulling out splinters from his skin.
---
#2038 Posted: 19:35:15 15/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"You hurt yourself like that. I hate it when you do that, it's not good." she pulled her leg up, not looking at him.
#2039 Posted: 19:43:59 15/01/2013
Nadia was currently hanging upside down by a tree, a rope tied around her ankle. She hung there, arms crossed, vein throbbing, and glaring daggers at the one behind the trap. Roxanne Stood below, looking up at her with a satisfied smirk, snickering.
---
#2040 Posted: 22:14:16 15/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Loren came back with a patrol at that point. "Roxanne, get my wife down from that tree or I will put you on three days of watch. No breaks. With rotations of others." he threatened. Clow had been with him, and laughed a bit. Chamo appeared next to Roxy and hugged her at that moment. "Do what he says, I like you functioning."
#2041 Posted: 22:31:33 15/01/2013
Roxanne sighed.
"Oh, fine." She muttered. Then she got out a small dagger, and hurled it at the rope, cutting it. Nadia fell to the ground with a thud. "There. Happy?" Nadia jumped to her feet, growling.
"I'm not." She hissed, balling her hands into fists. "I'm so sick of your stupid traps."
"It's not my fault you always fall for them." Roxy smirked.
---
#2042 Posted: 23:15:32 15/01/2013
"By breaking things down, it will build up stronger later." He said simply. "And it works. To fight, you kind of have to have an attachment to pain." Shard sighed, finishing picking pieces out of his skin. "Besides, a little pain now and then has saved me from a whole lot of pain later."
---
#2043 Posted: 15:06:50 16/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yeah..." Nailoh sighed and doodled in the dirt anyway. She avoided injury, blocked the pain. She found not getting hit at all was a better alternative to not feeling the pain of a hit.

Ooc: Basic speed over defence strategy there. The faster and stronger you are, the quicker you hit and kill. It's exact opposite and countermeasure is the defence and power strategy. If they're thickly armored and hit hard, one hit will take out a faster, but less defended person. Assuming they dont find a weakness.
I love strategy. smilie

Chamo stepped between the two. "Whoa there. Come on, Roxy, let's go." he tugged her off. Loren went to Nadia, and gently placed his hands on her shoulders. "Shh, Nadia. Calm down, she doesn't deserve your anger."
#2044 Posted: 15:27:42 16/01/2013
ooc: Yep. But then again, that is situational. Only if you have the room to dodge or duck. And I've figured out that building up some defense doesn't necessarily take away speed. Skill is mostly the key though. Skill and knowledge will always win over brute force. To be able to strike pressure points, lock an enemy's arm and break it with little effort, and how to change the direction of your opponent's attacks is all key.
Strategy is awesome. Speaking of which, Fire Emblem: Awakening is coming out! smilie

"It's okay. There's a creek nearby. I'll wash off everything and then come back in a minute or so." Shard said.
---
#2045 Posted: 15:38:49 16/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: I have never played Fire Emblem.

"Alright." she glanced at him, and sighed.
#2046 Posted: 19:51:54 16/01/2013
As Roxanne was walking away with Chamo, she glanced back at Nadia with a sly smirk. Nadia growled, glaring daggers at her. Roxy was one person that could tick her off without hardly even trying, and the fact that Roxy could also avoid her wrath didn't exactly help Nadia to calm down. Anger is worse when it doesn't have a target.
"She usually doesn't deserve anything, but she still always manages to get what she wants." Nadia snarled, clearly still wanting to get back at the vixen.
---
#2047 Posted: 21:52:11 16/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Loren snuggled her close, and massaged her shoulders. "shh darling. Calm yourself."
#2048 Posted: 22:06:42 16/01/2013
Nadia closed her eyes and sighed, trying to relax. She focused her attention on the massage, slowly allowing her muscles to relax. Her hands were still in the shape of fists, but her grip was loosening.
---
#2049 Posted: 23:14:01 16/01/2013
Shard set off on his own. Blind or not, he could still hear and smell that water running. Still, he was constantly bumping into obstacles since he forgot his cane.

ooc: You must play it!
---
#2050 Posted: 17:36:50 22/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Good. Come on, Nadia. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever." He murmured, kissing the back of her neck.

Nailoh watched him leave, curled up.
First | Previous | Page 41 of 44 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me