Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Werecreatures vs. Vampcreatures - The Reckoning(continued)
First | Previous | Page 40 of 44 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Werecreatures vs. Vampcreatures - The Reckoning(continued) [CLOSED]
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#1951 Posted: 14:30:43 17/12/2012
Nearra soon finished her explanation.
"Okay, I think I get it now. You guys want to play this 'innocent' little game to see if those two would maybe consider the other their Kismesis. I see. I guess it would fit, minus anything to do with buckets of course." Abby said. Nearra just gave her a look.
"Uh, actually, that fits in, too. I mean, come on, they're a perfect example of Kismesis. It seems like something would have happened by now."
"What? But Nadia's my sister, and Roxy is like my sister. I mean, we're more like family than anything else. They just have a little rivalry going on, that's all."
"Little? Do you actually pay attention to them?"
"Of course I do." Abby said. Just then, she heard insults again, and looked over. Nadia was moments away from pouncing it looked like. Abby was over there in a heartbeat, and she whapped her upside the head. "No fighting!" She hissed. "Just sit there and be quiet. I'll allow you to glare, but nothing else!" She said, sternly. Nearra watched this and now realized that it wasn't really Kismesis, it was Auspistice, with Abby preventing anything beyond arguing to take place. She certainly seemed good at her job.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#1952 Posted: 15:33:59 17/12/2012
"Well, you always have two metal weapons at your side." He joked, meaning the crutches.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#1953 Posted: 15:51:13 17/12/2012 | Topic Creator
"well yeah." she chuckled.

Kento came back. "whats the verdict?" she asked. "are we doing the game, or..?"
#1954 Posted: 19:48:08 17/12/2012
Abby sighed and turned to face her.
"Uh, sure, I guess. I mean, I don't mind or anything. I never really put much thought into their fighting before. I'm just so used to it that it seems natural to me. But we'd have to get them to agree to play along." She said.
"What's this game about anyway? And why would we care to play it?" Roxanne asked, curiously.
"Well, we'd have to explain a little about Homestuck to play it." Nearra replied. Nadia groaned.
"Not that crap again. Abby rambles enough about that nonsense."
"It isn't crap! It's--" Nearra was cut off by Abby.
"Calm down. The last we need right now is more fighting. Don't make me have to Auspistice between those two AND you at the same time. I already have a headache, please don't add to it."
"Sorry. But they clearly don't know how great the webcomic really is."
"And we don't care either." Nadia grumbled. Abby glanced at them.
"You may not care to read it, but I do think you'd find things about it that you like."
"I doubt it." Roxy sighed out of annoyance.
"There are several characters, one of which, Roxy, that is quite fashionable and knows how to make clothes." Abby smiled, knowing that would bait her interest.
"Fashion?" Roxanne grinned. Nadia groaned louder. "Well, why didn't you just say so? I'm in, I'll at least stick around to see what's up."
"The last thing I need is more girly girls trying to force me to be a lady...." Nadia groaned miserably.
"Oh, come on, Tiger, this game or whatever can't be that bad. I'm sure there's also a character that is strong, competitive, and stupid, just like you." She smirked. Nadia growled, glaring daggers at her.
"You won't be so smug when I use my strength to break your bones!"
"Or instead, we could play this little game of theirs and see what this is all about. If it's a game of a competitive nature, then why not simply beat me at that? It could at least be interesting and perhaps amusing to play. Besides, Nadia, we can fight anytime. Plus, if there really is a character that loves fashion as much as me, then there should be one that loves to fight as much as you."
"I guess so..." Nadia muttered.
"So does that mean you two will play along?" Abby asked.
"I will if Nadia does."
"Ugh, fine, if Red's interested in this crap, then I guess I can stick around to see what it's about. And if all else fails, I can just beat her up later."
---
#1955 Posted: 21:38:01 17/12/2012
Shard finished his breakfast quickly and got ready for the day. After that he shifted into his wolf form for today.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#1956 Posted: 23:43:56 17/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Nailoh stayed in human form. She had to practice with her crutches more often.

Kento nodded. "Yeah, Nadia. You would love Equius. He's all about strong." she put in her two cents.
#1957 Posted: 23:53:27 17/12/2012
Nadia glanced at her, and smirked a bit.
"Strong, huh? Now we're talking. But I doubt he's as strong as I am." She said confidently.
"Or as stupid." Roxanne smirked, snickering to herself. Nadia growled and shot her a glare.
"Roxy, I've told you a thousand times, don't provoke her. You know she has a short temper." Abby scolded.
"Well, duh. That's the whole point. It wouldn't be nearly as much fun otherwise." She snickered, already amused.
"Well, stop it. I rather not have my cabin destroyed." She said. Roxanne then frowned a bit and folded her arms.
"Hmph. Spoilsport. Ruin my fun why don't you." She muttered.
"Are we ever going to play the game?" Nearra sweatdropped.
---
#1958 Posted: 11:35:45 18/12/2012 | Topic Creator
"as far as I knew, we were trying!" kento muttered to her.
#1959 Posted: 14:51:10 18/12/2012
Abby glanced at them.
"Oh, don't worry, we'll play the game. It may take forever, but we'll play." She said. Then she looked at Roxanne and Nadia. "If you two could be civil and not fight, then this would all go a lot faster."
"Now why would I be civil when ticking her off is so much fun?" Roxy smirked.
"I don't see how. You know how she gets when she's mad. And what if she were to lose control?"
"Heh, like she'd ever actually hurt me. Never has, never will. She couldn't do anything to me if she tried." She replied, all smug. Nadia glared at her.
"Want me to prove you wrong?" She snarled. Abby sighed.
"You two are hopeless. If you two keep this up, I'm getting out the duct tape. I've heard enough for one night. Actually, I've heard enough to last me a lifetime, but unfortunately for me, I'm stuck mediating between you two."
"And once again, we take a major detour from actually playing the game!" Nearra said.
"Oh, fine. If you're going to be a brat about it, we'll play, geez." Roxy muttered.
"And you two will be civil for once?" Abby asked.
"I will if she will." Nadia answered. Roxanne sighed and crossed her arms.
"Alright, I'll try not to tick her off or anything."
"Good. That's about all I can ask of you two." Abby said.
---
#1960 Posted: 15:31:10 18/12/2012
Shard padded out the door, ears perked up and his tail wagging happily.
---
#1961 Posted: 15:41:35 18/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Nailoh followed him, shutting the door after her. "so, where to?"

Kento pulled the duct tape out of her bag. "we brought duct tape, actually. Is that an option? Can it be? Please?" she asked hopefully.
#1962 Posted: 16:17:24 18/12/2012
"You didn't have to bring your own. I have plenty. I also have this." Abby said, and held up a yard stick. "I use this to hit them over the head sometimes. It's easier and safer to hit them from a distance. But that shouldn't be necessary. They're not quite as bad as Terezi and Vriska." She said. Nadia and Roxanne didn't know who she was talking about, so they just stayed quiet and glared at each.
"Abby, they're glaring." Nearra stated.
"I know." She replied, without even glancing at them. "But I don't punish them for just that. Glaring is nothing. Besides, it's quiet and doesn't give me a headache."
---
#1963 Posted: 18:39:39 18/12/2012 | Topic Creator
"youre the kanaya too their scourgecest." kento laughed, grinning.
#1964 Posted: 19:54:31 18/12/2012
"Well, someone's gotta keep an eye on them, hmm?" Abby smiled, giggling a bit. Roxanne and Nadia were now growling at each other. Abby promptly whapped them both over the head with her yard stick. "Now that's enough. I thought you two said you would be civil. What happened to agreeing not to fight, hmm?"
"Oh, we weren't fighting." Roxy corrected her.
"We were only growling. What's wrong with that?"
"What's wrong is that you two wouldn't stop there. Neither one of you ever really seems satisfied with one of your fights until it's become an all-out war. I know you both too well to believe you wouldn't fight if I wasn't here to stop you. I've had just about enough of your pointless arguments. Now we're going to play this game, and if I notice any hint of a fight starting, I'm getting the duct tape out. Understand?" Now Abby glared, tail twitching.
"Yes...." They both muttered miserably.
"Good." She said, and her tail stopped twitching. Then she smiled sweetly. "Now let's have some fun with this little game, shall we?" She giggled a bit. Nearra just sighed and shook her head gently.
---
#1965 Posted: 22:24:24 18/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Kento rolled her eyes. "see? I told you, didnt i?" she muttered to Nearra. "anyway, how are we going to do this?"
#1966 Posted: 22:38:32 18/12/2012
"But she went from like being a mediator like Kanaya, to like acting like Nepeta, and in a split second." Nearra muttered back.
"That's Abby for you. She can change moods on a whim." Roxy said. Abby giggled.
"Well, I DID say I was a Gemini, right? They're kind of known for being bipolar. Anyway, about this game..."
"We're never going to get around to is at this rate." Nadia added in her two cents.
"You know what we could do, we could perhaps compare ourselves to the Homestuck characters, see who's personality matches up with who, and how different our relationships are with each other as compared to the trolls. From there, we could then delve further into the quadrants to describe our own relationships." Abby said. Roxanne and Nadia just sat quietly, completely lost.
---
#1967 Posted: 23:53:06 18/12/2012 | Topic Creator
"... Abby, youve lost them both. Like... I'd love to do that. But we dont have time. Game. Game. Come on. Game." kento urged, getting them to focus.
#1968 Posted: 00:02:58 19/12/2012
"But I could explain it real quick. It would only take a moment." Abby said, and took a deep breath to begin explaining.
"NO!" Nadia and Roxanne both yelled at once, mostly out of panic. To them, Abby's rambling was highly annoying and very hard to follow. It was one of very few things they actually agreed on. Their sudden shout startled Nearra. She promptly ducked behind Kento, the only sane one in the room from her point of view.
"I really don't have the patience to sit through an annoying ramble and get absolutely nothing out of it." Nadia groaned.
"Yeah, there has to be another way to play this game, preferably without having to explain so much stuff." Roxy added.
---
#1969 Posted: 00:16:21 19/12/2012
ooc: Is this arguing with Nadia, Kento, Abby, and Roxanne anywhere near Victor's camp?

Shard gave his shoulders a shrug and just started walking. "Mm.....let's find an area in the forest the way we came. I honestly don't know. Did you see any clearings in the forest?
---
#1970 Posted: 11:42:27 19/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Ooc: no theyre in lorens camp.

Kento hugged Nearra gently, and then looked back to Abby. "Abby. You know Homestuck takes hours to explain. Do not start." she warned.

Nailoh nodded. "i think so. Come on." she headed into the woods.
#1971 Posted: 15:56:36 19/12/2012
"Alright, fine..." She sighed. "I won't explain it." Roxanne and Nadia sighed in relief. "But how are we going to play this game then?"
"Well, we could just use the quadrants to explain our own relationships. Just briefly explaining that real quick wouldn't take too much time. And it should be easy to follow, especially since you three show like a perfect example of Auspistice. So we could just do that. We could also do kinda like a hypothetical 'who would you choose' type of thing. And since the trolls don't care about gender, you could choose anyone of either, unless you're already married to them or something. Oh, and uh, you have to explain why, too. You can't just pick someone at random and be done with the game. And they don't have to pick you in return."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:00:50 19/12/2012 by Cynder09
#1972 Posted: 17:30:19 19/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Kento nodded. "Yeah. Like that game 'If you were gay'." she said, and giggled a little. "It really is quite a revealing game, that. But yeah, let's do what Nearra said."
#1973 Posted: 18:27:52 19/12/2012
"Sounds good to me." Abby agreed, nodding.
"Hmm, sounds interesting I guess. I'm in." Roxanne added. There was a short pause.
"Nadia?" Abby asked.
"Yeah, sure, I'll play along. But it doesn't that I have to like it. The sooner we get this over with, the sooner I can go do something else."
"Great!" Nearra grinned. "Who wants to go first?"
---
#1974 Posted: 23:06:32 19/12/2012
Shard followed her, using his scent and hearing more than his sight to keep up with her. Everything was nothing more than a dark blur of colors. Perhaps this is what humans saw in the night....heh.
---
#1975 Posted: 13:18:03 20/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Nailoh made sure he was keeeping up, and crutched along. They soon arrived in a nice, calm cleearing, filled with high grasses and wildflowers. She smiled. "here we go." a rabbit shot into the bushes in fear at her voice.

Kento sat down in a chair. "I will, I guess." she offered.
#1976 Posted: 15:54:05 20/12/2012
"Okay." Abby smiled as she sat down beside Roxanne. Nearra took a seat in a chair close to Nadia, and didn't look happy about it either. But it was about the only seat left.
"That's fine with me. I didn't want to go first." Nadia said.
"Then maybe Roxanne can go next." Nearra piped up. Roxy shrugged.
"Sure, if you want me to." She said.
---
#1977 Posted: 00:30:59 21/12/2012
Shard lowered his nose and sniffed around the area a bit. "Okay. This'll be great!" He said, sounding happy. Shard then shifted into his half-shift form.
---
#1978 Posted: 12:09:03 21/12/2012 | Topic Creator
"okay, someone has to ask me something. Like 'if blank who would you blank?'"

Nailoh leaned against a tree to watch.
#1979 Posted: 16:38:01 21/12/2012
"Alright. I'll ask then." Roxanne said, smirking.
"Okay, now I don't like this. You're up to something, I just know it." Nadia glared at her.
"Now what makes you say that?"
"Because you're smirking. That's never a good sign. That usually means you've got a prank or trap set up, and that often means that I'm going to get tricked into something."
"I have nothing planned and I'm not even after you. I was only going to ask Kento something."
"You're still smirking."
"I'd have to agree with her. That grin could mirror Terezi's, which makes sense I guess, since you're a Libra." Nearra piped up.
"I'm only grinning because this game seems like fun." She replied. Abby then whapped them all upside the head with her yard stick.
"Speaking of the game, let's get back to it. I'LL ask Kento myself, and you three can just sit quietly." She hissed at them. Then she looked at Kento. "Alright then, Kento, if you were gay, who would you choose?"
---
#1980 Posted: 17:23:13 21/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Kento considered them all, thinking... Nearra.. Nope, that was too weird. Too young. Roxy... Irritated her. Nadia scared her mildly, but only at certain times. "hm... Abby. She's hot, she's a Homestuck, she doesn't scare me even when she's angry, she's adorable, and she's a sweet girl. Her personality is kind, and energetic, which is nice. Nadia scares me, I see Nearra as a little sister, and Roxy... You piss me off sometimes. No offense intended."
#1981 Posted: 17:44:41 21/12/2012
"Me? Really?" Abby asked, sounding a little surprised. "Well, gee, thanks." She giggled.
"Heh, none taken. I piss off everyone. Even Abby and Krone, who are rarely angry, get just downright sick of me sometimes." Roxy said, snickering a bit. She clearly didn't care one way or the other.
"That doesn't surprise me actually." Nadia said. "Most people are afraid of me, and it's hard not to love Abby because she's just that sweet and cute."
"Wait, I just thought of something." Roxanne spoke up now. "Abby's a pussycat, meaning she loves to eat fish and has a fear of water. I'm just saying, there would be problems in a potential relationship with a werefish."
"Yeah, but, then again, it could also be a great way to strengthen a bond to work through problems together and overcome them. Plus, who better to help someone get over their fear of water than a fish?" Nearra smiled.
"Or we could stop talking about this like it would actually happen and get on with the game. By process of elimination, it's only natural to want to pick Abby. But it doesn't actually mean much, considering we're only speaking hypothetically. So can we just move on now please?" Nadia asked, sounding annoyed now.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:47:04 21/12/2012 by Cynder09
#1982 Posted: 18:44:15 21/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Kento raised her eyebrow... "alright then. Who would you pick if you were gay, Nadia?" she countered, smirking.
#1983 Posted: 19:03:46 21/12/2012
"You really put your foot in your mouth that time, Nadia!" Roxanne chuckled. Nadia glared daggers at her.
"Quiet, or you won't be playing at all." Nadia growled, pounding a fist into the palm of her hand. Abby then hit her over the head with her yard stick.
"Well, if you make one wrong move, not only will you have to play, but I'll have you tell the guys your answer. So don't try my patience." She warned. Roxy and Nearra snickered. "So, sister, you were asked a question. Who would you pick?" She repeated. There was a moment of silence. Nadia huffed, closed her eyes, and folded her arms.
"I pass." She replied casually.
"You can't pass! Everyone has to play!" Nearra insisted. Nadia glared at her.
"I didn't say I wouldn't play. I said, I pass, as in, I'm not going now." She snarled. "I'll go last."
"But that's not fair! You were asked! You have to go!" She insisted, not fazed by Nadia's glare. Nadia then growled angrily at her. Abby hit her over the head again.
"Enough, Nadia. And, Nearra, she doesn't have to go right now. She did agree to play, and so she will. But I expected her to want to go last. I'll allow it. There's no harm in going last. After all, somebody has to."
"But I was going to go last, since there's really no point in me playing anyway. It's not like I'd choose one of you guys anyway. I hardly know most of you, and you're all too old for me anyway. And Nadia should go now since she was asked."
"Well, I'm getting a soda. So good luck getting me to talk now, kid." Nadia said. Then she got up and walked off into the kitchen.
---
#1984 Posted: 19:16:57 21/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Kento frowned... "I'll be right back." she said, standing and going after Nadia. She stood in the kitchen doorway. "... Nadia, you know it's just a game, right?" she asked.
#1985 Posted: 19:19:17 21/12/2012
Nadia had her back turned to her as she got a soda out of the fridge. She popped open the can and then leaned against the counter as she took a sip.
"Yeah, of course. I mean, we've said the word 'game' about a gazillion times by now, mostly just to remind ourselves to actually start the darn thing." She replied casually.
---
#1986 Posted: 19:21:22 21/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Kento huffed a sigh. "I know. It's getting on my nerves too. But really, it's your own fault. Your's, and roxy's. So, if you want to get this overwith, play by the rules and don't be a dick about it." she stated, and shrugged, going back to the others with that.
#1987 Posted: 19:32:11 21/12/2012
Nadia quickly finished her soda, and then crushed the can with her hand.
"I needed that..." She sighed. She threw the can away and went back into the other room to take her seat.
"Ah, the triumphant return of the short-tempered one." Roxy teased with a smirk. "Are you actually going to be nice and play along now?" She asked. There was a moment of silence.
"Nadia?" Abby asked gently.
"You're going to have to play eventually." Nearra piped up. Nadia folded her arms and closed her eyes as she took a deep breath.
"Ugh.... Fine, I'll play along... I didn't particularly WANT to go yet, but it looks like I have no choice in the matter..." She grumbled.
---
#1988 Posted: 23:10:44 21/12/2012
Shard first went through some basic stretching, head-touch-toe, back bends and stuff just to get his body more limber. After that just going quickly through basic punches, blocks, grapples, throws, stances, and kicks. He was proficient enough, stationary. After that, he did a few forms, or series of movements designed to test your ability. These forms he had memorized as a kid and were now using them. In doing so, Shard did lose his balance quite a few times and perhaps, over-exerted himself that he was feeling quite sore.
---
#1989 Posted: 15:46:37 22/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Nailoh sat, and stayed to watch to make sure he didnt hurt himself. She let her leg lay out. No need to cut the circulation off. She could still feel pressure buildup, barely. It was extremely painful at the base of her hip when her leg was cut off from blood.
#1990 Posted: 16:25:07 22/12/2012
Nadia sighed and started thinking about her options. Abby was out of the question, since they were sisters. Nearra was kid, and was basically a stranger, even though she is Krone's sister. That basically just left Roxanne and Kento. Whichever one she picked, she'd have to give reasons why. She sighed again as she started to think of reasons.
"Kento." She decided. It made perfect sense to her, since Roxanne pissed her off most of the time. "She's smart, she's nice, she's attractive..... She doesn't piss me off, and more so than most people, she just sort of has a way of keeping me calm.... I mean, even when we first met, she just sort of had a way of comforting me, which I needed after seeing Steven.... Plus, she can be pretty tough when she wants to be..... So... Yeah..... I'm done now, right? I don't have to play this stupid game anymore?" Nadia had mostly been muttering the whole time, and kinda sounded annoyed, but started to sound sincere at some point. Then she sounded annoyed again at the end.
"Yeah, you're done. That was good. I wasn't really expecting you to sound as sincere as you did. But I bet that wasn't planned." Abby giggled a bit.
"Well, whatever. It doesn't matter, it's a stupid game anyway." She huffed in annoyance. "Can we just get on with this and get it over with?"
---
#1991 Posted: 20:54:31 22/12/2012
After a while, Shard exhausted himself and sat next to Nailoh while recovering his breath. As he was, he kept staring at Nailoh's dead leg, studying it intently.
---
#1992 Posted: 16:02:38 23/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Kento giggled and hugged Nadia, giving her a chaste cheek kiss for good measure. "thanks Nadia. I'm touched. Kay, pick which one goes next." she waved at the two remaining girls.

She waited for a minute. "Like what you see, Shard?" she joked.
#1993 Posted: 01:22:17 24/12/2012
Shard blushed. "Sorry....I was just thinking." He looked up at her. "That, if you've really severed all connection to your leg, then....wouldn't it have decayed from not getting any nutrients through the blood stream?"
---
#1994 Posted: 01:37:21 24/12/2012
Nadia just folded her arms and gave another huff out of annoyance.
"Uh, you're welcome, I guess..." She muttered, trying to sound annoyed, but pretty much failed. Abby could tell she was trying to be annoyed, but actually wasn't, at least not by Kento.
"Very few people could hug Nadia and get away with it. After all, she's not exactly the touchy-feely type." Abby giggled. Roxanne snickered.
"Yeah, and the fact that anyone could manage to NOT piss Nadia off is an impressive feat indeed. After all, we all know she has the shortest temper of anyone. Then again, I guess it seems only natural that she'd choose Kento. I mean, Abby's her sister, Nearra's a kid, and the odds of her actually choosing me are, well let's face it, very slim. After all, I piss her off more than anyone." She said. Nadia glared at her, vein throbbing.
"If I pound you flat as a pancake, will you shut up? 'Cause you're doing what you do best, which is pissing me off." She snarled. Roxanne only chuckled.
"I'd like to see you try, Tiger. Abby still has her yard stick, not to mention that I'm perfectly capable of avoiding your wrath. Plus, there's the fact that Kento is hugging you at the moment. You're not going anywhere at the moment." She smirked. Nadia growled.
"Oh, yeah? Then just watch me wipe that smirk off your face..." She growled, her hands balling into fists.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:49:55 24/12/2012 by Cynder09
#1995 Posted: 15:30:08 24/12/2012 | Topic Creator
"nonononono, the nerves are disconnected. The blood vessels are all still there." she took out a small knife and leaned up, slicing a slight line in her ankle. "see, i didnt feel a thing there. Not even pressure. But, blood." she wiped the blood away, and pulled a bit of gauze from her bag, wrapping it tight.
#1996 Posted: 17:26:00 24/12/2012
"But if your nerves aren't there, how do the muscles work to keep pumping blood through that area? I'm sorry. I did miss quite a few biology courses when I was younger, being on the run and all...." He said. Then an idea came to his mind.
---
#1997 Posted: 18:30:28 24/12/2012
Abby hit Nadia over the head with her yard stick, and then did the same to Roxanne.
"Nadia, don't lose your temper. Roxy, don't provoke her in the first place." She hissed. "This game is taking longer than it should because you two rather be fighting. Now since Nadia just went it is her turn to choose who goes next. So go ahead and pick, sis."
"Ugh, fine..." Nadia grumbled. She thought for a moment and then smirked. "Red can go." She decided. Roxanne grinned a bit.
"Okay, Tiger, if you really want me to." She said. Then with hardly any time to think, she decided. "Nadia." She said, and actually did so with a straight face. Nadia stopped smirking, and her eyes widened. She wasn't expecting that. Even Abby looked a little surprised.
"You have to explain why." Nearra reminded her.
"I know, I'm getting to that." She said, and then smirked. "Well, what can I say? Nadia is clearly the most tomboyish one of the group. She acts more like a guy than any other tomboy I've met. The fact that she's not too smart makes it easy to manipulate her, which is fun for me. Plus, I love pulling pranks on her and getting her stuck in traps. She's just my favorite victim. For some reason, I just love pissing her off. I can't even begin to explain why that's so amusing. And she always fails at getting back at me. I'm just too good to let her have her revenge. I could go on and on about how much fun it is to fight with her, but I think I'll stop here." She said, chuckling. She was acting like this was nothing but a means to mess with Nadia, and wasn't at all serious about her answer. Nadia growled, glaring daggers at her. Then she got up and started to walk out of the room.
"And where are you going?" Abby asked.
"....To get...... More soda....." She grumbled, growling quietly. Then Nadia walked off into the kitchen. Roxanne was still chuckling. Abby hissed and smacked her upside the head.
"What's the matter with you?!"
"What? I can't help it! It's too easy, and too much fun!" She replied, still laughing.
---
#1998 Posted: 02:11:18 28/12/2012 | Topic Creator
"my heart is way up here, dear. That pumps blood everywhere. If the veins are intact, which they are, then the skin will live, the tissue will. I just cant feel. I could be on fire and all i would feel is the heat radiating from it, on other parts of my body." she said, and shrugged.

Kento glared at Roxy. "you know what? I want to punch you so hard right now... How does Chamo STAND you?" she asked, then thought about that. "... Never mind, don't answer that." she said. Then she had a thought. "ooh.... Abby, Nearra, c'mere, I have the best idea in. The. World." she grabbed them and tugged them both outside so they wouldnt be heard.
#1999 Posted: 03:02:26 28/12/2012
"What is it, Kento?" Abby asked.
"Yeah, are we gonna prank Red or something? 'Cause I would so love that!" Nearra grinned.

Roxanne just shrugged and sat quietly inside while she filed her nails.

Nadia sighed as she sat at the kitchen table. She had a can of soda out, but she wasn't drinking it. In fact, it wasn't even open. She was just casually spinning it around in a circle.
---
#2000 Posted: 03:19:52 28/12/2012
"And there's no way to get those nerves connected again?" He asked, as he's asked before. Shard didn't exactly like being helpless. In any situation. Whatsoever.
---
First | Previous | Page 40 of 44 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me