Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Werecreatures vs. Vampcreatures - The Reckoning(continued)
First | Previous | Page 39 of 44 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Werecreatures vs. Vampcreatures - The Reckoning(continued) [CLOSED]
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#1901 Posted: 04:12:01 30/11/2012 | Topic Creator
She hummed, and relaxed as they walked into their home. "Wonderful... Keep doing that please."
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#1902 Posted: 04:13:32 30/11/2012
Krone smiled and nodded. He continued that, moving his fingers in a circular motion as he gently pressed them into her skin.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#1903 Posted: 04:14:21 30/11/2012
Shard already had his shirt off (since when did he have a shirt on anyway?) and took off his pants, sliding into the bed.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#1904 Posted: 04:19:43 30/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Nailoh struggled out of her pants, and pulled her own shirt off, pressing to him...

((Peterring off, we know where this is going. D-o, have they finally done it? For the first time ever?))

Kento guided him to their bedroom, and flopped on the bed, eyes shutting. She let him work his magic.
#1905 Posted: 04:22:01 30/11/2012
ooc: Well, if you want to, I'm game. So we take this then to PM, right?
*fades to black*
Herpaderpaderp...
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#1906 Posted: 04:24:41 30/11/2012
Krone sat down beside her. He continued to massage her shoulder using the same method as before.
---
#1907 Posted: 04:45:26 30/11/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: I'm honestly not in the mood to take it to PM tonight. Just thought it should be a thing that was, well... accomplished by them eventually.

-IT happened. Yep. It was as good as it could be for two people losing their virginity to each other. Yup there you go, that's all you get moving on.-

Kento smiled, drifting half asleep.
#1908 Posted: 04:47:50 30/11/2012
ooc: okeydokey.
---
#1909 Posted: 04:48:39 30/11/2012
Krone was now changing the pattern of the massaging a bit, and still pressed gently into her skin. He noticed her smile and smiled as well, happy as long as she was.
---
#1910 Posted: 04:52:07 30/11/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: Kay now what to do?

She hummed contentedly, and began to drift off.
#1911 Posted: 04:54:55 30/11/2012
ooc: Hmmm...... Didn't we mention something about a fun little game or whatever involving Nadia and Roxy?

He continued to massage her shoulder until she was asleep.
---
#1912 Posted: 05:05:26 30/11/2012
ooc: I still don't know. Time skip? We'll wait for you, Cy09. Besides, I think I'm turning in for the day. See ya!
---
#1913 Posted: 05:09:08 30/11/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: I don't know did we? You're the one with the memory.

Kento ==> be asleep.
Yup, you're doing that.
#1914 Posted: 05:13:23 30/11/2012
ooc: Eh, true. And I'm currently wishing I could forget things. Well, I just realized we actually can't do anything with that now since Kento is asleep. She and Nearra, mostly Nearra actually, came up with a little game of sorts to see if Nadia and Roxy actually like each other or something.
---
#1915 Posted: 05:15:51 30/11/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oh yeah! We could time skip to, like, two weeks form now or something.
#1916 Posted: 05:16:45 30/11/2012
ooc: Yeah, that could work.
---
#1917 Posted: 05:18:13 30/11/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: You do it, I'm busy.
#1918 Posted: 05:22:40 30/11/2012
ooc: Alright.

Nadia and Roxanne were currently standing in Abby's cabin, already at each other's throats. They were throwing insults back and forth at each other. They weren't really even fighting. They were just insulting each other, and smirking as they did so, as if they were actually enjoying it. Poor, poor Abby was standing between them, desperately trying to get them to stop. However, she went ignored as they just continued to insult each other.

Meanwhile, Nearra was in her bedroom, sitting at her computer. She got her cell phone out and sent Kento a text.
Hey. Weren't we going to do that game or whatever with your friends, the 2 that hate each other?
---
#1919 Posted: 05:25:22 30/11/2012 | Topic Creator
She put her tablet pen down and grabbed her phone, spinning in circles.
Nadia and Roxy, you mean? Sure, we can do that now. We have to go to Loren's camp though.
#1920 Posted: 05:29:09 30/11/2012
Yeah, those two. Red and the one I haven't even met. And I don't mind leaving. A break from home would be nice. She texted back.

Abby sighed, sick of the fighting and getting nowhere fast. So she left the room, heading into the kitchen to get herself a glass of milk to calm her nerves, and prevent herself from making things escalate. She could still clearly hear her sister and best friend continue to insult each other, going on like Abby was never even there.
---
#1921 Posted: 05:42:06 30/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Bring duct tape. She half joked. No seriously bring duct tape. Precautions. Then she stood and put stuff away and got ready and stuff.
#1922 Posted: 05:43:53 30/11/2012
Not arguing or anything, but why? Isn't the whole the talking and expressing true feelings part? Or did I miss something? She replied. Nearra then started to get duct tape anyway. She kept her own in her drawer for when she wanted to use some for a prank.
---
#1923 Posted: 05:50:26 30/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah but when one of them starts insulting, we duct tape them both and rip the tape off. After a while they'll get tired of physical pain, I'm sure.
#1924 Posted: 05:56:20 30/11/2012
Pfft, Red probably wouldn't last one time without complaining or learning her lesson. But what about the other? Isn't she like really tough or something?

Nadia and Roxanne were still insulting each other back and forth. Abby was sitting nearby, just calmly and quietly using her laptop. She listened to the insults like it was background music, and payed close enough attention to make sure nothing went beyond insults. So far, they were only trying to piss each other off for the fun of it. How they found amusement in that was a mystery to Abby. And somehow, Nadia wasn't trying to kill Roxy yet. Abby would only glance at them to make sure of that.
---
#1925 Posted: 15:46:26 30/11/2012 | Topic Creator
I don't even know. We'll see. Meet me outside.
She headed out to wait for her.
#1926 Posted: 18:41:25 30/11/2012
Nearra put the duct tape in a small backpack and put it on. She normally used that for carrying various electronics with her. She headed out and saw Kento.
"Ready." She said.
---
#1927 Posted: 19:31:32 30/11/2012 | Topic Creator
She nodded. "come on." off they went, towards loren's camp.
#1928 Posted: 20:01:09 30/11/2012
Nearra was texting Cali while they walked.

Abby was still using her laptop, while Nadia and Roxy just continued to insult each other.
"Don't you two have something better to do? Anything at all?" Abby sighed. She glanced up, receiving no response or even acknowledgement that she was there. "Oh, fine, ignore me then." She muttered, and gave a slight hiss.
---
#1929 Posted: 23:23:26 30/11/2012
ooc: So it's now two weeks from last post?
---
#1930 Posted: 12:57:43 03/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Ooc: umm... More like a few days but okay...

Kento and Nearra arrived there, after a while, and kento lead the way to the healer's cabin.
#1931 Posted: 13:12:41 03/12/2012
Nearra followed her, and as they neared the cabin, she could hear shouting coming from the inside.
"Sounds like a bunch of random insults. But I recognize Red's voice. They really go at it when they argue, huh? Do they actually fight like Krone and Gavin, or do they just argue?"

Inside, Abby was sort of trying to ignore Nadia and Roxy while she checked her messages on her laptop. The two were just insulting each other at the moment, and she had completely lost interest in stopping their arguments, unless they led to actual violence.
---
#1932 Posted: 23:09:23 03/12/2012
Quote: Goldenfire
OOC: Oh yeah! We could time skip to, like, two weeks form now or something.

ooc: ^er...okay. That threw me off a bit.

Shard was quite well rested when he got up and made breakfast, since it was his turn.

ooc: Btw, are we still doing the training thingy with Krone, Kento, Shard, and Nailoh?
---
#1933 Posted: 19:10:23 06/12/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oh, yeah, I exagerate.
And yes.

"They just argue. It's worse than actual fighting. They just keep insulting and insulting and insulting!" Kento hissed, frowning. She knocked on the door, glaring at it.

Nailoh rolled, searching for him, and frowned, then huffed, and sat up, rubbing her eyes. "Shard?" She called, listening for him.
#1934 Posted: 23:16:17 06/12/2012
"Yes?" He asked, fumbling about. His eyesight had gotten a bit better. He could make out blurry images and colors. His fingers found the refrigerator and now he felt about getting a few eggs.
---
#1935 Posted: 23:19:36 06/12/2012
Abby heard the knock and got up from her laptop. Nadia and Roxy argued as if nothing had happened.
"Well, don't rush to the door all at once." She muttered, her tail twitching. Abby sighed and went to answer the door. "Oh, hey, Kento." She said. Her greeting was less friendly than it normally was, and you could plainly hear annoyance in her voice. She noticed Kento was frowning. "I guess you could hear them, huh?" She asked, gesturing to Nadia and Roxanne. "I'll try to get them to stop if it's bothering you." She said. Then she noticed Nearra. "Hmm? Who's this? Wait a second, you look kind of familiar..... But I don't think we've met, 'cause I would have remembered that..."
"I'm Nearra, Krone's sister." As she spoke, Roxy's ears perked up. She turned her head slightly in this direction.
"Oh, now I see. That's why you look familiar. I'm Abby, the camp's healer, and that one's sister." She smiled, and then gestured to Nadia.
"Nice to meet you." She smiled. Then Roxanne's hearing confirmed it. It was Nearra's voice. She turned to face them and walked over, her eyes narrowed on Nearra.
"Well, well, well, look what the cat drug in. It's shark boy's little brat. I remember you." She gave a somewhat evil smirk. Nearra frowned and glared at her.
"I'm not a brat!" She hissed. She always hated being called that by her.
"Oh my, and here I thought Nadia had a short temper." She snickered. Abby then whapped her upside the head.
"Must you provoke everyone to start a fight with you? It's bad enough you were just arguing with Nadia."
"Which reminds me..." Nadia spoke up now as she walked over. "We didn't finish our fight, Red, so don't go starting another one with the kid. You can deal with her after we settle things."
"Sounds good to me." She replied, grinning evilly at Nadia. Abby then smacked them both upside the head.
"Enough with the fighting already!" She hissed. "I already have a headache from all the insults." Then she looked at Kento and Nearra. "I apologize for them. They're a real pain in the but most of the time, especially when together. You two might want to come back later when they're not too busy fighting. Did you actually need me for something? Because if it isn't important, you may want to come back later." She said.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:23:02 06/12/2012 by Cynder09
Ice Bane Emerald Sparx Gems: 3193
#1936 Posted: 23:16:37 10/12/2012
hey, sorry i havent been around. my computer is messed up and i cannotget it to connect to the internet. i deligate the temporary control of bain to whom ever wants to use him.just dont kill him. sorry...
---
Facti sunt tenebrae et lux
#1937 Posted: 18:38:27 15/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Ooc: we will not control another's character, ice. We will wait.

Nailoh smiled, and followed his voice. "There you are." she murmured, crutching over to him. She ran her hands over his shoulders, and kissed the back of his neck, tail wagging. "how's your sight?"

Kento rolled her eyes. "No, we're here because of them, actually. God damn, Roxy, just quit it. And Nadia, stop acting like you're three. I thought you were a Leader." she grabbed Nadia by the ear, completely unafraid for the moment, tugging her away from Roxanne and sitting her down in a chair. "I mean really, you two are so petty. I ship you two black so hard I don't know why the sheer shipping energy hasn't made it happen. You obviously enjoy it for some twisted f-cked up reason, whatever it is, I don't know why, and seriously..." she realized she was rambling, and shut up, looking between the two before she said something she would regret. She threw her hands in the air. "I'm so done with you and I've been here for three minutes! Maybe!"
#1938 Posted: 19:30:48 15/12/2012
Shard almost dropped the pan but held onto it as he turned the stove on, cracked the eggs and put them in the pan. "Mm...getting better." He said, dropping the shells in the trash and turned to hug her back, smiling.
---
#1939 Posted: 21:46:42 15/12/2012 | Topic Creator
She snuggled into his arms, crutch slung around on her back. Nailoh leaned up and planted a kiss on his lips. "good to hear." she murmured, smiling back.
#1940 Posted: 22:38:16 15/12/2012
Nadia sat down with a quiet growl and folded her arms. Abby glanced at Kento with a sigh.
"Try having to deal with them for your whole life. Imagine how sick of their fighting I am. But I can't just leave. I'm stuck with them, because one's my sister, and the other is my best friend, and for reasons I can't remember at the moment." She said, muttering the last part. Roxy heard it anyway and spit her tongue out at her. Abby then remembered something that Kento said and gave her a slightly confused look. "Did you just say something about shipping? Like blackrom stuff? You're not suggesting Kismesis here, are you?"
"Oh, so you read Homestuck, too?" Nearra grinned, suddenly distracted. "Who's your patron?"
"Sollux. But what does that have to do wi--"
"Cool, so you're a Gemini then. And what would these two be?"
"Aradia and Terezi."
"Oh, right. Red's a Libra, I remember now. And Nadia's an Aries then."
"Yep. But enough about Homestuck. We can talk about that later. So you two are actually here because of these two?"
---
#1941 Posted: 02:23:41 16/12/2012
Shard grinned, squeezing her tighter for a second. "And how are you?" He asked.
---
#1942 Posted: 03:21:58 16/12/2012 | Topic Creator
"Yes I actually am suggesting Kisemesis, but we'd have to explain everything to them, and who knows if they would understand. Might scare them off of fighting, though." she contemplated, thoughtful... "Oh, right. Yes, we're here for a couple things. Nadia, Krone needs a training partner. He's getting soft. Also, Nearra wanted in. There was something else, though..." she wracked her brain for it.

Nailoh hummed. "excellent. Thank you for asking."
#1943 Posted: 05:23:33 16/12/2012
The eggs were ready. Shard almost forgot to salt them, but he turned and did. "So....what do you want to do today? We went to the beach, we walked around the camp, what else do you want?" He asked.
---
#1944 Posted: 06:00:52 16/12/2012
"Training partner?" Nadia asked with a grin. Of course that was what she paid attention to. "Sure, sounds fun. I'll whip him into shape."
"More like beat him into shape. The poor guy will probably be too sore to move after training with you." Roxanne said.
"Don't underestimate my big brother. He may be soft, but he's also strong. He can out-muscle you anytime." Nearra added in her two cents.
"We'll see about that. I look forward to training with him. It's been awhile since I actually fought with someone who could match me in brute strength. It'll be fun." Nadia smirked.
"Right, well, we can focus on that later." Abby said. "What was this about Kismesis? You plan to get these two into Homestuck or something? Because I guarantee you they won't really be interested."
"True. All Nadia is interested in is picking fights." Roxy stated. Nadia growled quietly, a vein throbbing.
"At least I don't waste my time worrying about my appearance." She snarled. Roxy shot her a death glare.
"Waste my time?! Fashion and make-up is not a waste of time!" She snapped. Nadia growled and was about to get up from her seat, when Abby whapped her over the head.
"Don't even think about it." She hissed. Nadia just huffed and folded her arms. Then Abby walked over to Roxanne, grabbed her ear, and took her to a chair on the opposite side of the room. "Sit. Stay. Be quiet. You're always the one to cause trouble." She said as she forced Roxy to sit down.
"But she's the one with the short--"
"But YOU always provoke her. Just sit here and be civil for once. No picking fights with each other. I've heard enough of that for one night."
"But--"
"Do I have to get the duct tape out again?" Abby threatened. Roxanne remembered the last time she got it out. She sighed and looked away as she folded her arms.
"Fine..." She muttered.
"Good." She said. Then she walked over to Kento and Nearra. "So explain to me what you're doing here exactly. I can't imagine it was to watch these two fight all night."
"It wasn't. We actually had a game in mind." Nearra replied.
---
#1945 Posted: 13:40:02 16/12/2012 | Topic Creator
"Hmmm.... I feel like a lump, honestly. Can we go see if anyone will train with us?" Nailoh suggested, snuggling against his back while he finished cooking.

Kento watched all this. To abby, she muttered, "I feel like im watching a mixture of kanaya and terezi provoke vriska here." she stated. They would talk later. "yeah, we came up with something. Nearra, go crazy, i need water." she sort of just bailed, needing a moment to calm her ships.
#1946 Posted: 17:19:47 16/12/2012
Abby then gave Nearra a questionable look.
"Well? Am I ever going to hear what this is all about?" She asked. Nearra then started whispering the game idea to her, explaining everything. She figured it was probably best not to say all of that out loud. While they were busy, Nadia and Roxy glared and growled at each other from opposite sides of the room, still sitting down where they were. Abby quickly shot them both a mean look, which got them to stop growling at least, but they continued to glare.
---
#1947 Posted: 01:07:56 17/12/2012
"Sure...that'd be a good idea." Shard smiled wider as he put the omelets on their respective plates. Then he only carried one over cause he kinda needed the other hand in case anything happened, and to sort of feel around. Shard managed to get to the table safely just bumping into a chair once.
---
#1948 Posted: 02:38:12 17/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Nailoh smiled and grabbed her plate, making her way to thee table. "mm... Wonderful. I hope we can find someone."
#1949 Posted: 02:51:20 17/12/2012
"Yeah. Though I might want to just train alone for a little while....." He said. I don't really want to be embarrassed, as well as I don't really know how far I've fallen from my usual skill. I need to assess that as well. He mused, poking at his omelet.
---
#1950 Posted: 12:40:48 17/12/2012 | Topic Creator
"okay. No worries. I mean, i have no idea how to actually fight productively with a limp leg. It'll be frustrating."
First | Previous | Page 39 of 44 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me