Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Werecreatures vs. Vampcreatures - The Reckoning(continued)
First | Previous | Page 38 of 44 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Werecreatures vs. Vampcreatures - The Reckoning(continued) [CLOSED]
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#1851 Posted: 11:16:44 29/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Kento strode over, spun, and the rod extended again, slamming into the guy's crotch. "I'm engaged, idiot."
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#1852 Posted: 19:40:16 29/11/2012
Gavin cried out in pain and fell to the ground. Krone grunted and stood up. Then he growled and kicked him in the gut, still ticked at him.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#1853 Posted: 22:45:25 29/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Kento swept Krone's feet out from under him. "Don't kick someone when they're down. Save it for Vamps." she muttered to him. She shrank the staff back down to stick size, and helped Krone up, kissing him lightly. "you. I'm mad at you." she stated, tone flat. Her eyes showed nothing, but she gave a warning twitch of her eyebrows. Then she turned to Gavin and offered a hand to help him up. She was quite aware of the scene she had caused.
#1854 Posted: 22:52:31 29/11/2012
Krone crossed his arms and stayed quiet for now. He may have been dumb, but he wasn't stupid enough to get himself into more trouble.
Gavin glanced up at her and took her hand. He normally wouldn't have, but he was still hurting from the earlier hit.
"Okay, don't mean to be rude or nothing, but who the heck are you? No one's ever hit us with a stick like that before, not even Victor. And I don't remember seeing you around camp before. You new or something?" He asked. He apparently hadn't noticed the kiss.
---
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#1855 Posted: 23:14:33 29/11/2012
"Hmm....some training would do us some good. I dunno, but sitting in hospital beds and lying around for the past few weeks have really made me somewhat soft. Besides, punching something usually relieves stress." He smiled and then kissed her again.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#1856 Posted: 23:30:21 29/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Kento nodded, and held the stick out. "it's a simple pulley system inside a series of thin, but many folded hollow metal spheres. "she spun it slow, and the thing extended slowly, with many tiny little clicks. "and yes, I am new. As I said before, i'm krone's fiance." she held up her hand with the ring, and then made a fist and punched gavin in the cheek, leaving an imprint of her ring. "and THAT is for attacking my soon to be husband!"

Nailoh paused. Okay, not what she'd been hoping for, but that worked. She smiled. "alright then. Should we go find someone to help us out, or what?"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:31:41 29/11/2012 by Goldenfire
#1857 Posted: 23:37:27 29/11/2012
Gavin grunted as he was punched. He then rubbed his cheek, and he could feel the imprint. Then he processed the fact that she said Krone's name.
"Wait a minute, we're talking about the same Krone? The idiot standing right here? He's a loser! What are you hanging around him for? Oh, wait, is it because he's the leader's son? Cause, I mean, he's not loaded or anything. I wouldn't call him poor, but he's not rich. And his family's kinda nuts. And--" Krone smacked him upside the head.
"You can shut up now, Gavin." He snarled. Gavin glanced at him.
"I was just asking." He said. Then he leaned in closer and whispered. "By the way, what happened to the red-head you were dating? The vixen? She was hot, man. What, did she dump ya, or did Blondie here get rid of her?"
---
#1858 Posted: 23:41:10 29/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Kento stepped between gavin and krone, and put a hand on krone's chest, the metal rod pointed at gavin's throat. "back up, boys. Krone, please, don't. Things aren't solved by you fighting. No offense. Besides he just insulted me, practically saying i was a sleezy b-tch in this for the money." she didnt look away from Gavin the entire time, and pressed the pole into his throat, forcing him to move back or choke. "I take offense to that."
#1859 Posted: 23:48:07 29/11/2012
Gavin moved back, his gaze fixed on that metal rod.
"Well, excuse me, but the last one was. We all knew it except for Krone. She was just the only one not scared off by the fact he's a Great White, or by Nearra's pranks. I mean, this girl was trouble and she surely didn't care about Krone. I'm just looking out for my buddy here."
"We're not friends..." Krone muttered.
---
#1860 Posted: 23:55:41 29/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Kento hissed, gills flaring up on her neck, teeth sharpening. She pressed harder, not letting up, backing him up. "Don't make assumptions, fish boy." she hissed. "I'm not here for money. I know he's broke. I'm here because I care about him. And also, I'm not afraid of him, because I can outrun him. Barracudas can do that." she tilted her head, letting her neck elongate a little as it was prone to when heading into halfling form. Her head tipped completely horizontal, extremely disconcertingly.
#1861 Posted: 00:00:56 30/11/2012
"Okay, okay, point taken. You're not here for money. Now put away the stick. Krone, can't you call her off or something?" Gavin muttered, choking on the words.
"Call her off? Are you really that dumb? One, she's not a dog, and two, I'm not the one in charge here...." He muttered.
---
#1862 Posted: 00:29:35 30/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Kento snarled, and whipped the pole around, slamming gavin in the side. "are you really afraid of me? When you were just beating up a full grown man twice my size at least? Or is it because I'm a woman?" either way, he would look like an idiot if he didnt fight back soon.
#1863 Posted: 00:39:06 30/11/2012
Krone snickered, trying to hold in his laughter. Gavin was looking like a wuss right now. Gavin grunted as he was hit again. He scoffed at her questions.
"I'm not afraid of you. I just rather not hit a girl. If I remember correctly, Krone has that same policy. Although...." He sneered now, cracking his knuckles. "I could make an exception." He chuckled a bit, obviously cocky now. Krone snarled now and glared daggers at him. He wanted to hop in front of Kento and pound Gavin straight into the ground. But for one thing, she didn't need saving, and another, he might get in trouble for that.
"I'd so love to see you get your @$$ kicked. I usually prefer to do the honor myself, but I think I'll make an exception." He grinned now as he imagined Kento beating him.
---
#1864 Posted: 00:49:39 30/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Kento smirked. She relied on technique, and her unexpected speed. Her big eyes held a challenge. "Well don't just stand there, dimwit." she skimmed his shoulder, and then stood at the ready.
#1865 Posted: 00:50:08 30/11/2012
"Mm...nah. Not right now. Would you rather just spend the time away right now?" Shard asked, guessing by her expression that she didn't exactly like his idea. In his mind, they probably needed it. Unless fat wolves they become.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#1866 Posted: 00:53:24 30/11/2012
Krone wished he had popcorn for the good show he was about to see.
"You're so gonna get your @$$ kicked." He snickered.
"Shut up, squirt. This is between me and Blondie. And you can't even beat me, so she doesn't stand a chance." Gavin said. Then he charged at Kento, wildly throwing punches. Since he was big and strong, he relied on his brute strength and size. And he didn't seem to put much thought behind his movements.
---
#1867 Posted: 01:14:06 30/11/2012 | Topic Creator
She ducked, and twirled around, smacking the back of his knees, hard.

Nailoh kissed him. "yes, thank you." shee nuzzled into his neck, really really hoping the hint was gotten.
#1868 Posted: 01:19:05 30/11/2012
Outside, with his sensitive hearing, Shard could hear someone fighting. Quite annoying, especially in front of their home. (I thought it would be more interesting, unless they're not in the camp.)

Shard laughed a little. "Alright. Whatever you say." He grinned, squeezing her in his embrace a little before sliding a hand down her back.
---
#1869 Posted: 01:19:25 30/11/2012
Gavin grunted and lost his balance, falling flat on his face. Krone chuckled. He knew Gavin could never be able to outsmart Kento. He couldn't even do that himself. Gavin growled and jumped to his feet. Then he presumed to actually be dumb enough to try the exact same thing twice. That tactic may work better on someone using the same fighting style, but it wouldn't do him any good now.
---
#1870 Posted: 01:30:29 30/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Kento did the same thing, and then slammed it back around, sweeping his legs up so he landed face first. She remained calm, breathing steady, not overreacting like he was.

Nailoh smiled and kissed up his neck to his lips again, and arched into his body. "thank you, shard."
#1871 Posted: 01:34:15 30/11/2012
Gavin grunted as he fell on the ground again. Krone chuckled, laughing more now. Gavin snarled and jumped back on his feet. He glared daggers at Krone.
"Stop laughing, Shrimp Boy!" He growled.
"I will when you stop being a dumb@$$." He snickered, trying to contain his laughter. Gavin growled again, and started to step towards Krone, wanting to direct his anger at him now.
---
#1872 Posted: 01:43:13 30/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Kento slammed the pole into his back, and then whirled it up into his shoulder. "over here, sponge cake."
#1873 Posted: 01:51:25 30/11/2012
Gavin grunted and glanced over his other shoulder.
"Alright, first you, then Shrimp Boy. After all, ladies first, as the old saying goes." He snarled. Then he suddenly turned around, reaching for the pole, trying to grab it and take it from her.
---
#1874 Posted: 01:58:20 30/11/2012 | Topic Creator
She shrank it, simple as that, and it whisked out of his grip. Twirling it she slammed it into his stomach, then spun and slammed it into his face, smacking him across the cheeek.
#1875 Posted: 02:02:39 30/11/2012
Gavin grunted as he was hit some more. Then he growled and glared daggers at her.
"I'm gonna break that stupid stick! Then I'm breaking you!" He growled. He then lunged at her, ready to tackle her. He figured he could easily overpower her if he could just get close enough.
---
#1876 Posted: 02:06:22 30/11/2012 | Topic Creator
She let him lunge, and skimmed under his gaurd, slamming her knuckles into his pressure points, elbow, shoulder, then the top of his shoulder.
#1877 Posted: 02:08:38 30/11/2012
Gavin grunted and groaned. Then he tried to kick her and knock her feet out from under her.
---
#1878 Posted: 02:33:00 30/11/2012 | Topic Creator
She jumped. Obvious move. She slid around behind him, and pressed flat to his back, moving with him, mocking him.
#1879 Posted: 02:42:00 30/11/2012
Krone couldn't help but laugh at that. He only wished he had a video camera to record. For some reason, he didn't see Nearra anywhere. And he didn't know that her friend Cali could see everything on her computer screen, and was already recording everything.

Gavin growled, fuming. Now he was really pissed at Kento, more so than he was with Krone. He then reached behind him to grab her. Then he'd pull her around in front of him for a better grip on her.
---
#1880 Posted: 02:49:45 30/11/2012 | Topic Creator
She braced herself, popped her shoulder out, and flipped, kneeing him in the jaw, and then shoving her foot into his chin, popping her shoulder back in with a crack, grabbing his wrist and shoving her shoe into his face more, hanging upside down like that. Being shorter than one's enemy, and more flexible, hand its perks.
#1881 Posted: 02:58:48 30/11/2012
Gavin grunted from being hit, and then growled. His fangs sharpened and his pupils dilated. Krone noticed this and his eyes widened. He knew what he would do next.
"Kento, he's going to bite!" He cried out as a warning. Gavin was a Great White like him, so he knew what was coming, plus he had fought with him more times than they could count. Only moments after he said that did Gavin attempt to bite her foot, since it was currently the closest thing to his mouth.
---
#1882 Posted: 03:02:23 30/11/2012 | Topic Creator
She angled her foot and slammed it into his cheek, shoving his head far to the side, stretched out over his arm. She kicked him in thee nose with her other foot, and then sharpened her own teeth, and bit his thumb, springing away.
#1883 Posted: 03:10:21 30/11/2012
Gavin growled and glared daggers at Krone.
"Shut up! It's not fair, you warning her before I can do anything! And she's got a weapon with her, and I have none on me right now!" He yelled at him.
"What do I look like, a referee? I'm just an innocent bystander here, who happens to want Kento to win. Besides, as the saying goes, all's fair in love and war. I'm not fighting or anything, I'm just giving her some helpful advice. I know when you're ready to bite, because we're both sharks." He said.
"How about I bite you instead!" Gavin growled. Then he charged at Krone.
---
#1884 Posted: 03:12:54 30/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Kento shifted to halfling form like that, and put him in a chokehold, dropping her staff. It snapped away into stick form. She held him, and levered him off the ground, literally choking him. She hissed in his ear. "fool. Never turn your back on your opponent." she just held him up, his feet four feet off the ground as she held him practically horizontally, braced on her tail.
#1885 Posted: 03:17:40 30/11/2012
Shard's ears twitched, annoyed at all the loud yelling and fighting going on. He had half a mind to got there and teach all of them a lesson, blind or not. Still, the other part was with Nailoh, caressing her softly, rolling so that she was on top of him, and then wrapped a leg around her.
---
#1886 Posted: 03:18:05 30/11/2012
Krone then walked over, glancing at Gavin, who just sat there helplessly.
"Well, if I were the ref, this fight would be over. Kento wins by a long shot. You never even had a chance. Brute force only works well when we're wrestling using the same fighting style." He said.
---
#1887 Posted: 03:23:59 30/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Kento held him till breathing was a necessity, then dropped him, and shifted back, picking up her staff. "I didnt need my staff, you big clumsy oaf. I never did, and I still don't. You've made yourself naught but a fool. Come on Krone, I have a present for your sister." she kissed him after she made sure gavin was able to see, then held his hand as they headed back.

Nailoh hummed happily, and deepeneed her kisses, tail wagging.
#1888 Posted: 03:28:07 30/11/2012
Krone glanced back at Gavin as he lay on the ground a moment, and just smirked. Then he looked at Kento.
"That was awesome. Maybe now he'll think twice before picking a fight." He chuckled.
---
#1889 Posted: 03:29:52 30/11/2012
Shard smiled, melting into her kisses and his tail wagged faster. He started to rub the small of her back, pressing his finger gently, almost like a massage.
---
#1890 Posted: 03:37:34 30/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Kento hummed and snuggled against his arm a bit. "Don't get smug. I am going to force you to practice pressure points until you can paralyze your dad for three hours." She promised, a calm smile on her face.

Nailoh pressed against his body, fingers trailing up and tangling in his hair. It had been too long.
#1891 Posted: 03:42:03 30/11/2012
Krone stopped grinning. He had enough trouble with Gavin, he knew he couldn't beat his dad.
"My dad? Seriously? But he's tougher than all the sharks here. Nobody can beat him. That's why he's the leader." He said. At least, he had never seen Victor get beat.
---
#1892 Posted: 03:43:53 30/11/2012
Shard inhaled deeply. It certainly had. His hand trailed down her sides now, slowly. He enjoyed it.
---
#1893 Posted: 03:48:43 30/11/2012 | Topic Creator
"Krona, there is a nerve in your neck that can paralyze your entire body for hours, without doing you physical harm." she stated, and placed her hand on his neck, stroking it. "Defeat is a simple matter of hitting it hard enough to make it go numb."

She shivered and squirmed against him, melting into his touch.
#1894 Posted: 03:53:06 30/11/2012
"Still... it's my dad. I've never seen anyone able to get close enough for a decent attack. At least I never really have. I always lose. Nearra is fast and agile, but she's not skilled enough yet to beat him. And I've never even seen my mom fight. But she does win all the arguments." He said.
---
#1895 Posted: 03:56:38 30/11/2012
He smiled happily, loving the pleasure of their bodies rubbing against each other. His hands, rubbed up to her ribs and then back to her back, near her shoulder blades.
---
#1896 Posted: 04:01:36 30/11/2012 | Topic Creator
"I'll bet she's a terror in a fight." she snickered. "Anyway... Tomorrow. Tonight, my shoulder is sore as hell."

Nailoh moaned slightly, arching into his hands.
#1897 Posted: 04:03:19 30/11/2012
"Well, I could massage it for if you like." He offered.
---
#1898 Posted: 04:06:21 30/11/2012
Shard shivered with happiness as well, sliding down her back and down her sides again. "Mm...think we should turn off everything and get under these warm blankets?" He asked.
---
#1899 Posted: 04:07:36 30/11/2012 | Topic Creator
"Please." She smiled, and stretched it carefully.

"Yes." She agreed, and stood to do so, flipping off all the lights but the one in the kitchen and then coming back, sliding under the blankets with him.
#1900 Posted: 04:10:17 30/11/2012
Krone gave a slight nod. Then he started to rub her shoulder. He gently yet firmly pressed his fingers against her skin.
"How's that?" He asked.
---
First | Previous | Page 38 of 44 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me