Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Werecreatures vs. Vampcreatures - The Reckoning(continued)
First | Previous | Page 37 of 44 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43 44
Werecreatures vs. Vampcreatures - The Reckoning(continued) [CLOSED]
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#1801 Posted: 19:28:43 21/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Nailoh nudged his cheek. "come on." she said, leading him back to the cabin.

Kento nodded. "and, well... Nearra should train too. She wants to lead, but to do that, she needs to fight."
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#1802 Posted: 19:31:26 21/11/2012
Shard nodded silently and followed her. His tail wagged slightly as he walked with closed eyelids, occasionally lightly nudging Nailoh as if to make sure she was still there.

ooc: we need something to happen....
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#1803 Posted: 20:21:33 21/11/2012
"Well, she used to train with me, since Dad wasn't working with her. I guess she hasn't really been training much either." He said.
"Speak for yourself." Krone looked passed Kento to see Nearra walking into the kitchen.
"Were you listening in on us?" He asked her.
"Uh, no, of course not... I had the cabin bugged awhile ago so that I could effectively use my pranks on you without trapping anyone else, like say Mom and Dad, so I just tap into the system and I can hear and see everything that goes on around here anytime I want. I usually don't, though, but it's not every day you come in all grumpy."
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#1804 Posted: 18:21:58 22/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Kento grinned. "nice. I used a microcamera system back at my old camp. What do you use?" then she shook her head. "gaah. Later. So, have you been training?"

Ooc: yeah, we do... I have an idea. Nailoh and shard can go train with Krone, Kento, and Nearra.
#1805 Posted: 18:27:43 22/11/2012
"Yep. I've been working with Dad. And Brian. I'm still sorta trying to decide on a main weapon to use, since I've been practicing with a little of everything. I like swords, particularly small ones. I've been using this one katana more than anything else though. I'm hoping my dad will let me keep it." She grinned.
"Maybe. Just be careful, okay?" Krone said, a concerned tone to his voice.
"I am, I am. Enough with the worried look. Geez, you're as bad as Dad sometimes."

ooc: Sounds good to me.
---
#1806 Posted: 18:31:13 22/11/2012
ooc: Sure. And I haven't heard from Ice Bane so yeah...stuck.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#1807 Posted: 18:33:37 22/11/2012
ooc: He can usually only come online on weekends.
---
#1808 Posted: 18:40:45 22/11/2012
ooc: yeah, but he wasn't on last weekend or the weekend before that.
---
#1809 Posted: 18:46:07 22/11/2012
ooc: I know. He must be busy or something. School most likely.
---
#1810 Posted: 22:54:04 22/11/2012
ooc: Yeah. Busy schedule. Especially this time of year.
---
#1811 Posted: 17:12:09 23/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Ooc: well, he can catch up whenever. Onward we go!

Kento nodded. "i havent really used anything... I personally like to use chemicals, poisons, that type of thing. It gives me the physical edge on others. I used a mist type of air dry cement before against vamps. Tossed it right into a pack of vampwolves, they were stuck five minutes later, fur too stiff to move. My clan finished them off."
#1812 Posted: 17:36:13 23/11/2012
"Awesome!" Nearra grinned. "I don't really get a chance to try out everything. My dad's over-protective and worried so I'm not allowed to too much yet. But I've played tons of pranks on Krone, and I've even used remote control contraptions on him at times. So much fun. Good times, good times." She chuckled. "And he's such a big idiot that he's so easy to fool, so the simplest of tricks are sure to work." She snickered. Krone frowned, now irked.
"Excuse me, big idiot standing right here." He grumbled.
"Oh, don't be so grouchy, Krone. I only did that to amuse myself, since Dad never let me do much of anything else. I don't really do those things anymore. Plus, you're not around as much as you used t be. Besides, I've always got Brian as a new target." She snickered.
---
#1813 Posted: 06:10:29 24/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Kento raised her eyebrow. "Are you two a thing? Officially? Because pranking boyfriends doesnt seem smart."
#1814 Posted: 17:16:21 24/11/2012
Shard got into the shower and soon came out, dressing into comfortable clothes. He sat on the bed, just sort of sitting there and not doing much with his hands on his lap and his expression one that implied dozing off or something.
---
#1815 Posted: 17:50:57 24/11/2012
"Eh, well, sort of. As much as a thing as my dad would allow, which still isn't far beyond friendship. Still, he is letting us hang out together, so that's something at least, but we can't do anything on our own. Like if we train, my dad has to be around, or if we go out, it has to be with a group. Besides, I don't prank him that often, and he's fine with it. Brian wouldn't do anything, just like Krone wouldn't." Nearra said.
"Still doesn't mean he enjoys it. I didn't." Krone said.
"But he doesn't do anything about it. And you never did. Even if you tried, I could have easily outsmarted you."
---
#1816 Posted: 02:07:44 25/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Nailoh showered next, and came out wrapped in a towel. She sat next to Shard, and flopped onto her back, relaxing...

Kento frowned at Nearra. "You should really stop it. He doesn't do anything because he can't. That doesn't mean he likes it. I'm not taking it lightly, but it's like rape. Just because they don't do anything doesn't mean they want to be in that position. This is not a light topic and don't joke about rape ever, but it's the only comparison I can come up with right now that fits."
#1817 Posted: 02:19:00 25/11/2012
"Okay, weird comparison...." Nearra muttered under her breath. "It's just an innocent prank or two, and it's mostly just dye bombs." She said.
"I'm sure it's more than than just two, and you use more than dye bombs. Actually, you prefer to use all your little gadgets and things for whatever purpose. I had to watch out for odd little gizmos more than anything else." Krone said. Nearra halfway glanced at him, giving him a mild glare.
"Who's side are you on anyway...?" She grumbled.
"I'm just speaking from experience here. I've been pranked too many times to count them all."
"Okay, half of those weren't even me. Your ex played worse tricks than I did."
---
#1818 Posted: 16:45:17 25/11/2012
Shard lowered himself slowly onto his back next to her. He didn't really want to strike up a conversation much. Shard was tired. But was it possible to be both restless and tired? I guess it was for Shard. He wished he was back at his secluded home, working on the forge or going out and doing requests.
---
#1819 Posted: 20:20:44 25/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Nailoh rolled closer and curled against him. She smiled and kissed his cheek and neck lovingly.

Kento glared. "its a great comparison, go suck a walnut." she muttered.
#1820 Posted: 23:30:18 25/11/2012
Shard rolled on his side and pulled her into a tender embrace. "I.....I should let you know..." He sighed. "....I smelled something...er...someone at the beach. It dug up....a lot of old memories. From the past." Shard continued.
---
#1821 Posted: 23:58:57 25/11/2012
Nearra raised an eyebrow at Kento.
"Walnuts?" She muttered. "First a weird comparison and now you're talking about walnuts?" She added. Then Nearra glanced at Krone. "You sure know how to pick 'em..." She whispered. Then Nearra's pocket started beeping. She got out her phone and checked the ID. "Oh, it's Cali. Excuse me." She said. Then Nearra walked out of the phone. Krone sighed and scratched the back of his head.
"Sorry about that. She can be a pain sometimes." Krone said, turning to Kento.
---
#1822 Posted: 00:59:55 26/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Nailoh curled into his arms. "Do you want to talk about it?" she asked, kissing his nose.

Kento muttered a little, and hugged Krone. "yeah... Well... F-ck her, ive got you." she kissed his cheek.
#1823 Posted: 02:39:06 26/11/2012
Shard smiled just a little. "...mm....alright." He whispered. "A year or two ago before I stumbled into Loren's camp...I didn't live in the mountains. I lived in an old house in the middle of the forest. There was a small were clan nearby, but they were friendly enough to let me stay there, though I didn't mingle with them a lot. Well, anyway, a powerful Vamp clan—I forget the actual name of it—attacked the small one. It was a massacre. Killed everyone. Women, children, the leader. They all didn't stand much of a chance. The healer was the first who died." He bit his lip with hatred. "Anyway, after the carnage they burned whatever they could. Even setting the surrounding forest on fire. My house was well protected and well stocked so I put out the fires near me so it wouldn't raise suspicion." Shard paused, his mouth open as if he had a hard time telling the next part. Yet, throughout the story, not a single tear fell from his eye so far.
---
#1824 Posted: 03:10:52 26/11/2012
"Yes, you do." He smiled. Then Krone wrapped his arms around her and kissed her.
---
#1825 Posted: 17:12:14 26/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Nailoh nudged his chin. "Keep going, Shard." she coaxed.

She smiled and kissed back, snuggling into his arms.
#1826 Posted: 18:14:08 26/11/2012
He continued the kiss, and started to rub her back.
---
#1827 Posted: 19:38:02 26/11/2012 | Topic Creator
She deepened it a little more, pressing into his arms.
#1828 Posted: 20:24:10 26/11/2012
He kissed deeper aswell and continued to rub her back.
---
#1829 Posted: 23:19:47 26/11/2012
"I came to the camp yesterday to look for survivors. And I found a girl there. She was quite a few years younger than me back then, so I took her in. Fed her. Her parents were lost and much of her education was still ahead of her. So, I taught her the essentials. She took to the bow, and I was not much of a bow-user other than an occasional hunt, but I did the best I could. Her name....her name was......Leanne." Shard whispered softly. "About a year passed, maybe less than one. A Vamp Clan, not sure if it was the same one, found my cabin and attacked it at first darkening, while the sun was still on the horizon. They burned my house and....Leanne died there. I escaped, and ran off. But....I left her there. And now.....I smelled her scent on the beach. I wanted...I wanted to forget. But...." He broke off looking away.
---
#1830 Posted: 12:02:55 27/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Nailoh let him pull away, stroking his hair, watching him... "you cant forget her, can you?" she murmured quietly.

Kento moaned slightly and slid her hands around to his chest, tugging at the buttons.
#1831 Posted: 19:10:35 27/11/2012
Krone then moved his hands to his shirt and started to undo the buttons.
---
#1832 Posted: 19:51:06 27/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Kento helped, then paused, and pulled back. "hm... We're not at home." she pointed out.
#1833 Posted: 22:05:41 27/11/2012
"Oh, right, we're not..." He muttered, just now remembering that.
---
#1834 Posted: 23:16:10 27/11/2012
"I'm sorry..." Shard's jaw quivered. "I've always regretted that mistake. Hate myself for it. And I'm always afraid....that I'd do it again if I met someone and cared about them." He sighed. "I realize it's better to die with someone than survive...."
---
#1835 Posted: 02:13:21 28/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Kento nodded, and kissed him one last time. "tonight." she promised with a wink.

Nailoh didnt know what to say. She just curled against him.
#1836 Posted: 03:39:25 28/11/2012
"And now I've hurt you.....and.......I feel like my life is nothing more than one miserable mistake after the next!" He rolled over to face her wrapping his arms around her.
---
#1837 Posted: 04:51:19 28/11/2012
"Sounds good to me." He smiled.
---
#1838 Posted: 11:38:08 28/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Nailoh nuzzledd into his chest, tail flicking a little bit. She looked up at him. "... Shard, i dont know what to tell you. Mistakes happen, is all i can say."

Kento grinned back.
#1839 Posted: 18:25:55 28/11/2012
Then Nearra walked back into the kitchen, with her gaze fixed on her phone.
"Uh, Krone, you're not gonna like this, but Cali just said that she saw Gavin heading this way." She stated. Krone frowned and looked over at her.
"Gavin? What, so beating me up under water wasn't enough? He has to come here, too?" He grumbled.
"Well, just don't fight in the house this time. You know Mom will have a fit if you do. But I mean, you don't have to pick a fight with him every time you guys make eye contact."
"Tell that to him. He's the one that always wants to fight."
---
#1840 Posted: 18:46:13 28/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Kento promptly made a spade with her hands, and snickered. "nearra. Yes, or yes?" homestuck refference.
#1841 Posted: 21:56:50 28/11/2012
Nearra glanced at her and snickered.
"Definite yes. Usually with Mom as the mediator, but sometimes Dad loses his temper with them. Brian tries to help but usually fails. I usually try to stay out of it, or simply watch out of my own amusement." She snickered.
"Shut it, Aquarius." Krone grumbled as he was walking past her. She turned to face him.
"And where are you going?" She huffed, not liking being referred to by her sign. Krone paused and glanced over his shoulder.
"To kick his @$$."
"Didn't you already fail to do that?"
"If at first you don't succeed, try again until he's pounded flat into the ground." He said. Then he walked out. Nearra huffed again and put her hands on her hips.
---
#1842 Posted: 22:32:48 28/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Kento growled... "or until your matesprit gets pissed off." she said, and sighed. "anyway... Im going to go make sure this doesnt get out of hand. Nearra, youre coming or ill hack your phone and send text after suggestive text to brian, and then show your father."
#1843 Posted: 22:41:07 28/11/2012
"Gah! Kento, don't do that! Anything but that!" She said, panicking. "Let's jut hurry before--" Nearra cut herself off as she had a thought. "I just remembered something. Gavin likes to make a habit of flirting with a girl Krone is interested in to piss him off. Which means..... This is going to get worse before it gets better....." She muttered nervously at the end.
---
#1844 Posted: 23:33:22 28/11/2012
"mm....I'm sorry...I'm just...so lost right now and I don't know what to do...." He groaned and then ran his fingers through her hair, kissing Nailoh's head. "You shouldn't need to worry about my problems....Are....are you doing okay?" He asked for the zillionth time.
---
#1845 Posted: 01:08:16 29/11/2012 | Topic Creator
"If he flirts with me, I will kick him in the crotch." she muttered. "im very much taken." she cracked her knuckles, and then paused. "im stopping at home first. Go make sure they dont beat the crap out of each other." she said, and hurried off.

"yes Shard, I'm perfectly alright." Nailoh assured him. "stop. Asking." she laughed, and kissed him sweetly.
#1846 Posted: 01:25:04 29/11/2012
Shard smiled a bit. "Alright." And resumed the kiss for a while, his hands softly stroking her. Shard's tail wagged a bit. "Mm....I think I know what we need." He said after a while.
---
#1847 Posted: 01:45:31 29/11/2012 | Topic Creator
She tilted her head curiously. "oooh, do tell." she grinned.
#1848 Posted: 02:15:48 29/11/2012
Nearra started to say something, but Kento left before she could. She then sighed.
"This is so not going to be easy..." She muttered. Then she hurried off to find her brother. It didn't take her long to find him, since he was already throwing punches at Gavin. Gavin has spiky, white hair, sea-green eyes, and pale white scales. He was a bit taller than Krone, and more muscular. He was also easily blocking Krone's punches, and hitting him with his own.
---
#1849 Posted: 02:35:46 29/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Kento arrived shortly, with a short metal rod. "hey!" she shouted, glaring. "get the hell off of him!" she twirled the rod and it shot out to staff length. Her little secret was that she practiced long and hard when everyone slept on quite a few occasions.
#1850 Posted: 02:42:02 29/11/2012
The two guys paused in their fight and glanced at Kento.
"Sorry, babe, but I'm in the middle of something right now. How about I get your number after I kick shrimp boy's @$$?" Gavin said, winking at her. Krone growled angrily and started to throw punches in a frenzy, but then Gavin grabbed his arm, twisted it around, and then threw Krone to the ground. He placed one foot on his back and still had his arm twisted back. "No sneak attacks now, shrimp boy. That wouldn't be fair. You're making yourself look bad in front of the chick." He chuckled.
---
First | Previous | Page 37 of 44 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43 44

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me